Why do white people refuse to reproduce?

Why do white people refuse to reproduce?

Other urls found in this thread:

neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1393198
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2012/05/majority_minority_america_will_more_hispanics_and_asians_become_white_.html
nytimes.com/2015/06/11/opinion/the-myth-of-a-white-minority.html?_r=0
jeffjacoby.com/422/the-myth-of-the-coming-white-minority
muse.jhu.edu/article/587987
slate
archive.is/D7zWT
nytimes
archive.is/UZxaU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because you have to be fucking stupid to want make another person come into this shit world.

I want to see what happens when there are no white people here to help out. Blacks and Arabs would obviously become enslaved by the Chinese

No money.

Because they think and plan ahead too much.

Either spent too much time being a normal decent member of society slaving away at work or a fucking traitor who "doesn't like kids" and "thinks the works via overpopulated"

Fuck this non argument. Life was not meant to be happy. Stop complaining and do your duty.

childbearing women are detained in classrooms and cubicles instead of the home.

t. shitskin

Need to find a non trash woman first.

this

92% of population growth was minority

You wish. At least shitskins will exist long after your dying race. Except if you reproduce. But I have to admit that if your children inherit your fighting spirit, it is not worth it. So you are right, remove yourself from the gene pool already.

they don't, i'm gonna make 4 kids even if it means I have to impregnate a white degenerate who I don't even like.

I've seen more white men racemixing than white women tbqh. It's funny how whites are crying "muh white genocide" yet they refuse to procreate with each other and instead birth mongrels.

why worry about it?
end welfare so single moms starve to death or sick dick for cash

I have seen more coal burners than white men with asian women

For whites, it's birth control

Because we were told in college that having more than two kids is irresponsible and selfish. Or at least I was.

you need to go to the next level
>criminalize divorce
>make women who have kids out of wedlock put their kids up for adoption
>keep welfare, but make it a requirement that people on welfare have to get sterilized

>be white couple
>both have jobs
>both pay taxes
>neither get gibs
>feel can't afford to raise kids without living like a 3rd worlder

>be brown
>have no job, low wage job or criminal activities
>get state gibs
>woman stays home
>have time and money to raise kids
>used to living in a shithole so can get by on less anyway

No jobs
No money

Mudslims make a lot of kids on their country's your point is?

I don't know, but I can't wait until the U.S. is Brazil 2.0 so the Hispanics and Mestizo's can genocide the niggers.I can at least find some happiness in that.

because they got cucked by the BJN (big jew nose)

Brazil is 47% america is 52% not a distant future to the U.S

Why do other people decide to mass produce humans creating poverty and famine? Do we really need exponential population growth forever? This is the same bullshit the media creates when they make articles about nations who dont import 3rd worlder are going to die out without southeast asian levels of population density.

We dont need more people, enough exist, and in most places too many exist to properly support.

Let's find out
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1393198

If people keep calling for a race war, you'll see exactly why we've kept the white "fighting spirit" in check. When we get up to shit we annihilate entire species and peoples for shits and giggles.

>I'll never have a child because I really don't think I'll like prison.
i with this guy, feminism sucks and fuck every single country he is in.

Because the program for Western Depopulation was started in the 60s. See under "Social Constraints" in Pic related.

Capitalism you fucking idiots.

Just fucking accept it already.

>be successful white male
>Marry 9/10 racially pure stacey
>looks like Margo Robbie
>Job becomes more demanding
>forces me to spend more time at work than at home
>marriage suffers
>stacey becomes distant and emotionally cold
>6 months later
>come home from work early
>see a beat up Cadillac in my driveway
>walk into my home, hear noises and moaning coming from our bedroom
>godno.jpg
>peek through crack in the door just as my wife yells "give me my cum!" as Jamal nuts in her
>swing open door and throw Jamal off my whore wife
>tell him to get the fuck out or ill kill him
>wife starts screaming at me
>Tells me she is pregnant with Jamal's baby and she loves both of us just in different ways
>I call her a whore and tell her to get the fuck out.
3 months later
>we are neck deep in divorce proceedings
>laid off from my job
>had to delete all social media because of her and Jamal's friends harassing me constantly
>She lied told everyone that she left me for Jamal because i was abusive
>friends hate me
>family wont speak to me
>hopefully this will all be over once the divorce is finalized
one month later
>we are in divorce court
>She gets the house and half out stuff and the newest of our two cars
>I am forced to still make payments on the house and car
>Judge rules that since we were married at the time of conception that I am legally considered the father of this nigger's kid
>Judge rules I am to pay 1/4 of my paycheck in alimony and child support to Jamal and Stacey
>Appeals are fruitless and my attorney is a bumbling idiot
1 year later
>to pay jamal and stacey I had to take a job making half of what i used to as well as working a part time job to pay bills
>I started drinking
>my family and friends assume that my drinking is what made me "abusive"
>refuse to listen that Im drinking to cope with depression
>demand that i go to therapy so I wont mistreat women anymore
>suicide looks like the only way to escape this hell
gee user i wonder why whites arent having kids?

Poor as fuck, too poor to fuck.

>all these LARPy retarded answers from fucking retards who haven't even taken a sociology class at their podunk state college

Because people desire to replicate the same standard of living for their offspring and if they have easy and affordable access to contraception they will opt not to reproduce. It's pretty fucking simple.

The Soviet Union and Maoist China both experienced massive fertility crashes though?

In fact, China's was intentional, but the Soviets made fake censuses talking about people who didn't exist because if anyone told the truth about the faltering birthrate they would be shot.

That is, they desire to replicate their standard of living for their offspring *BUT* are unable to.

We pay all the taxes, our women are forced by economics and (((various political groups))) to stay away from home and have a job so there's nobody to raise the kids.
>what about daycare?
Costs money we don't have and it's still inconvenient, not to mention terrible for your children.

Seriously, if you want white people to start reproducing again you need to lower tax rates.

On the bright side, how are shitskins going to continue reproducing when there's no longer sufficient whites to pay welfare to them?

Have you tried... murdering the three of them?

That's what I'd do.

(hi fbi)

Sven called me a shitskin because he had no argument but I am not. Why would a shitskin encourage whites to reproduce and fight ?
This is what I want to see, let's make the world bow down to us again.

Overthrow the government.
and killl al niggers they don't deserve your money.

>calls people idiots
your theory doesn't take into account the countless spics, niggers, and arabs worldwide who breed like rabbits despite living in squalor and each successive kid decreasing the quality of life for the family as a whole

Actually it does, because if you're attempting to reproduce the quality of life standard for your offspring and have the means to do so, that doesn't automatically necessitate that they will achieve that standard. All that's needed is the apparent possibility that they will.

For non-Hispanic Whites in the U.S., there is no apparent possibility that their offspring will enjoy the same standard of living, and when that's coupled with easy and affordable access to contraception, this is what you get.

You want to increase White birthrates? Stop fucking gouging us to death with transnational and globalist capitalism.

They will just breed like rabbits then chimp out when the government cant pay them

it's about taking women out of the workforce, which by definition halves taxes and raises wages across the board. you cant' have working women and one paycheck homes.

Eh. That's a decent argument against "Baww I don't want my kid to have to work harder than I do"

But there's an ever growing probability that a child you give birth to right now will face starvation, slavery, genocide or nuclear fire within their lifetime.

>Soviet Union
>not Capitalist
Pick one
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2012/05/majority_minority_america_will_more_hispanics_and_asians_become_white_.html

nytimes.com/2015/06/11/opinion/the-myth-of-a-white-minority.html?_r=0

jeffjacoby.com/422/the-myth-of-the-coming-white-minority

>In recent years, and especially in the wake of Barack Obama’s reelection, projections that whites will soon become a minority have proliferated. In this essay, I will argue that such predictions are misleading at best, as they rest on questionable philosophical presuppositions, including the presupposition that racial concepts like ‘whiteness’ are static and unchanging rather than fluid and continually being reconstructed. If I am right about these fundamental inaccuracies, one must wonder why the myth of the white minority persists. I will argue that by reenvisioning whites as a minority culture struggling against a hostile dominant group, and by promoting white solidarity as a response to a (fabricated) crisis, such predictions actually serve to defend and legitimize white supremacy.
muse.jhu.edu/article/587987

>slate com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2012/05/majority_minority_america_will_more_hispanics_and_asians_become_white_.html
archive.is/D7zWT
>nytimes com/2015/06/11/opinion/the-myth-of-a-white-minority.html?_r=0
archive.is/UZxaU

Whites have no balls. They are born with vasectomy.

The thought that hapas, mestizos, persians and octaroons can somehow "become white" belies an interesting universal truth:

Everybody hates niggers.

Why do niggers in Africa keep reproducing despite their poverty?
They breed so much in the first place because most of their children die, survival rates are low.
Then they come here and their behaviour gets subsidised so there's no chance to adapt the breeding pattern to the wealth of the west.
If whites were to disappear one day and niggers are left without their subsidies, they'll chimpout to such an extent that they destroy all the wealth leaving them poor, starving, African.

Niggers don't adapt to the environment, and they're shit at adapting the environment.

Mass starvation is a form of adapting to the environment. It's how deer adapt to the environment every couple seasons.

White people are the ultimate cucks, subsequently the ultimate slaves

Omg more Asians and Hispanics, what will we do? Asians tend to value education and work hard...terrible I know. And most Hispanics are gonna come from Mexico, which has at least a half European admixture. As long as they arent liberals, we will be fine.

At least they arent shitskins. Now if we were gonna have shitskins as 30% of the population, there would be no hope. At least now, there is hope left.

White women do not want to settle down and be mothers until they're 30+. Neither do black women but they're so slutty they get fucked raw every day and accidents happen eventually.

Also, the rising black birth rate doesn't mean shit cause of black on black murder, the criminal justice system, and the fact black women are over 3 times more likely to get abortions than white women are.

Cause the UN feeds 'em. Even in Africa they are on gibs

My guess is when you're not pampered from ear to ear with welfare, it's pretty hard and expensive to raise children.

Stop being a wagecuck

pensions contribute too. who needs children when you have the state and corporations to cover for you?

When can I start?

Because we don't get gibs and have to actually foot the bill for our children.

>at least half white
Have you seen any illegals or do you live somewhere like boulder where there's nothing but whites?
If they were at least half white why are they brown and 4'10"?

>thinking you can out breed shitskins

You can. Remove gibs and watch their numbers drop.

>now they start starving and you have the libshits going on an even bigger gear about how we need to "help them"
The only winning move is extinction, theirs or ours, and sadly we are losing badly at the moment

They're going to continue breeding like bacteria and then kill all whites when they have the opportunity

As consent laws went up birthrates went down.