Be me

>be me
>have german teacher
>shes lefty as fuck
>super feminist too, cant even talk freely about women because she'll get offended
>Shes all "refugees welcome"
>get to know her a bit more privately
>she admits she doesnt feel safe near black people or people with dark skin in general
>she clearly implies she actually believes islamists are fucking homophobic mysoginistic trash

>another german teacher
>extremely young, cant be older than 25
>shes super sociable and has a happy-go-lucky attitude
>arab girl tells me she doesnt like her because shes a racist
>find her one day lowkey redpilling people on the dangers of refugees and no go zones in europe

Holy shit are all germans closeted redpills? Maybe not all is lost. Can any german anons confirm?

the redpill is deep in german blood. it lies dormant until the far echoes of the fuhrer's voice are heard. only then will it rise to the surface and commence the fourth reich.

germans are liberal as in they believe in equal rights for everybody and open discussions. they like facts and they hate to feel like they are beeing lied to (for historic reasons of course) so the discussion about most political issues are about where information comes from and who it is usefull for. they like to identify with the weak/ average cuck to make sure no one in power is using them.

but

once nobody gets openly discriminated against or bullied they will admit they think black people are lazy and mcdonalds is foor poorly educated americucks.

God I hope so.

NEIN DEUTSCHLAND!!!
Deutschland du darfst nicht schon wieder erwachen! Das letzte Mal ging die Aktion richtig in die Hose!!

Beautifully written. Maybe that's why anything Nazi related is a crime in Germany. Wouldn't want the citizens to awaken.

>>shes lefty as fuck
>>super feminist too, cant even talk freely about women because she'll get offended
>>Shes all "refugees welcome"
>>get to know her a bit more privately
>>she admits she doesnt feel safe near black people or people with dark skin in general
>>she clearly implies she actually believes islamists are fucking homophobic mysoginistic trash
Expose and ruin her.
Hypocritical lying chameleon trash is the worst
Respect to the other kraut lady though.

Next reich when

So then why are German women that biggest whores out their?

Seriously tell her you will keep her safe from black refugee rape gangs

Fůck her brains out, and never call her again

I meet these 2 germans here in Medellin they were degenerate as fuck, but when they get into political shit holy shit dude they are fucking nazis to the core

I wouldn't have "gas- da jew's",but I understand.Its funny how here in 'Merica Ppl who have "swastikas"in their past (Crackers-Japanese-Native Americans)are starting to get woke.I'm in So-Cal & ,a lot of younger ppl(yes even non white) reactions to The new Wolfenstein game is dam we fucked up lamenting the fact the world would be a better place if only.. HITLER dindu niggers

It is always like this. Democracy is literally virtue signaling, but people are still, internally, racist, because there's a fucking good reason to be.

what? let her gain the trust of the library's and allow her to slowly red pill them through osmosis.

I'm going to screencap your post and send it to Rachel Maddow to show her not all Russian bots are right wing

user, you have a duty to fuck that teacher.

Requesting pics of "women and children" refugees en masse. It's for redpill purposes

>another german teacher
>extremely young, cant be older than 25
>shes super sociable and has a happy-go-lucky attitude
>arab girl tells me she doesnt like her because shes a racist
>find her one day lowkey redpilling people on the dangers of refugees and no go zones in europe

ITT things that never happend.
If germany ha nogo zones then over 50% of the US are nogo zones aswell.

At least she's up front about it. Most teachers are literal Jews who prey on the minds of the young and plant their opinions into them. She's just a radical lefty

/thread

nice roleplay

Nice larp

You niggers clearly don't know about those guac burgers.

Interesting post.