Wtf, I love transhumanism now!

wtf, I love transhumanism now!

youtube.com/watch?v=BpMBrrgQ3Jo

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Metal limbs WHEN

>I never asked for this

you fuckers hate people in wheelchairs too?

jesus...

Why did Microsoft decide that their Xbox Avatars need to be rejects from Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude?

Who said anything about hating people in wheelchairs. OP just made a real shitty post about transhumanism which is the idea that (((they))) are pushing us towards a deus ex type world

>Microsoft game console
>diversity, transhumanism, lgbt and glorified social media

Why am i not surprised?

>transhumanism
>bad

que?

Mechanical apartheid is upon us

I want a robot arm with a gun built in

and they want you with robot arm with a gun built in too. Except (((they))) will also want backdoor access to your robo arm gun.

>Express your wheels
lel

>Express your wheels

>Literally destroying humanity
>not bad?

Millenials gotta millenial

A white transgendered transadult transhuman omnisexual cyborg 3D mascot?
The future's looking pretty....

learn2takescreenshots

you think hotwheels will buy into this? :^)
>inb4 you don't know who I mean

Look at this girl. Sullen eyes tattered sundress. This is a heroin addicted woman who sold her body for drugs. She didn't use clean needles and lost her arm to the addiction. She's high again and looking at her arm deliriously not having learnt her lesson.

>Trans humanism
>a millennial idea
oh, oh sweet child

He look like dem street shark and extreme dinosaur type of toys.

dis my nigga barret

have you heard how gay his voice is in the ff7 remake?

the gun will have a mechanical trigger, it will just be in my hand for convenience

When (((you))) will put batteries up in (((your))) ass.

test

xbox avatars were the most stupid scam to date.
Reminder that the charge $3-$10 for most of these accessories.

>The Burger King Kidz Klub for the next generation

they all look like shadman drew them, minus them not being loli's with dicks

lmao, the same shit I thought when I saw this. also the cringe worthy generic cartoon animation... ugh!

>no metal dick
fucking d r o p p e d

It's all part of the "Globalist Endgame".

I did a thread on it way back(Even just the OP's are important) & it's upset the shills to a point where my threads are bombarded with them:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

>Express your wheels

Oh my god how do they not know they memed too far.

This cyborg SJW a cute. CUTE!

>not having a fetish for amputees with cyborg enhancements
The pleb tastes itt, my god

Alex Jones warned us about this.

Soon cybernetics will reach a point where a new identity caste will be created by Marxists.

2011 and reddit called, they want their meme back.

While there are obviously aspects of transhumanism that will eventually degrade aspects of society (see postmodernism), most of the flak it gets is from luddites who don't have any conception of how to control and regulate the massive changes it would bring.

Although, with the correct regulation of new technologies, things like genetic "enhancements" (eugenics), and robotic prosthesis (Herr Fuhrer would have loved injured soldiers to be put back on the battlefield with stronger limbs), you could have a serious boon for human development.

WHO DID THIS?! XD :)))

Whoa whoa , I'm all in for genocide of inferior races for the well being of the whites.
But you have to admit, if we can alter our evolution to become a space faring immortal machine race that works at incredible efficiency would be an optimal faith.

>Not being born with every necessary tool to live a fruitful life
>Not dedicating your life to master some of these tools

que?

Do you want carcinogenic, amputated, compliant meat drones? Because that's the true promise behind transhumanism.

If they really manage to push this direction, each one of our descendants will have to slave his life away in order to literally assemble himself. What a nice way to gain some profit.