>2017
>he still believes in the dead kike on a stick

What's your excuse, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0f/Earth's_Location_in_the_Universe_SMALLER_(JPEG).jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off faggotstani

fuck drumpf and fuck white "people"

t. butthurt jew-worshipper

t. butthurt muzzie (you have to go back :^))

Haha, classic Horsey... Wait! That last panel... WTF?! When did Horsey became such a bigot?!

>implying Horsey isn't /ourguy/

Typical resident of Kekistan

all religions are poison and if you are religious you are subhuman and cannot be trusted

I never got what he meant with pic related

>newfag redditor doesn't realize Sup Forums is a christian natsoc board

I used to think I was Gay then Jesus rescued me.

>Hitler
>Christian
shiggy diggy

pretty sure most of pol is atheist but realizes that christianity is part of european identity and therefore must be preserved

>(...) in fact our movement is Christian. We are filled with a desire for Catholics and Protestants to discover one another in the deep distress of our own people.
now back to r*ddit

>he believes public propaganda
Look up what Hitler said in private on Christcucks. While he wasn't a based atheist he at least recognised that Christianity is a religion for cucks.

Christianity is not a religion, it's a philosophy.

lemme just post a salty rage-filled reply to your massive bait real quick

Hell is for ever!

>2017
>not studying kabbalah

>studying Jewish hogwash

That's a little too redpilled for Horsey.
I understand he is just going on about his pro-Atheistic, communist bullshit but still.

Isn't it funny how the entire political spectrum comes together to say "fuck Islam"

the crusades were defensive
being killed for heresy was fairly rare
the whole "she's a witch!" shit is fairytale, plus it's pretty normal for people to get scared and kill unnatural or supernatural beings/things.
everybody would do it really.

Burden of proof is on you. You make the claims.
>inb4 outdated quote of Hitler on Islam

>If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.

>If within the city a man comes upon a maiden who is betrothed, and has relations with her, you shall bring them both out of the gate of the city and there stone them to death: the girl because she did not cry out for help though she was in the city, and the man because he violated his neighbors wife.

What do you know about kabbalah, goy?

>healthy man
>dedicated enough to get swole as fuck
>high T
>Probably supports strong, family values
>Angry at watching his country being taken over by communists
>Angry at watching those communists shit all over everything he loves while waging political violence

I fucking hope this is the new face of the Republican party.

>You see, it's been our misfortune to have the wrong religion. Why didn't we have the religion of the Japanese, who regard sacrifice for the Fatherland as the highest good? The Mohammedan religion too would have been more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?

>This pride of race is a quality which the German, fundamentally, does not possess. The reason for this is that for these last three centuries the country has been torn by internal dissension and religious wars and has been subjected to a variety of foreign influences, to the influence, for example, of Christianity—for Christianity is not a natural religion for the Germans, but a religion that has been imported and which strikes no responsive chord in their hearts and is foreign to the inherent genius of the race.

>Furthermore, thanks to the Marxist religion, they (the Russians) have everything required to make them patient. They have been promised happiness on earth (a feature which distinguishes Marxism from the Christian religion)—but in the future. The Jew, Mardochee Marx, like the good Jew that he was, was awaiting the coming of the Messiah. He has placed the Messiah conception in a setting of historic materialism by asserting that terrestrial happiness is a factor in an almost endless process of evolution. "Happiness is within your reach," he says, "that I promise you. But you must let evolution take its course and not try to hurry matters." Mankind always falls for a specious trick of that sort... Lenin did not have the time, but Stalin will carry on the good work, and so on and so on... Marxism is a very powerful force. But how shall we assess Christianity, that other child of Judaism, which will not commit itself further than to promise the faithful happiness in another world? Believe me, it is incomparably stronger!

Jeremiah 8:8
How can you say, ‘We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us’? But behold, the lying pen of the scribes has made it into a lie.
1 John 5:19
We know that we are from God, and the whole world lies in the power of the evil one.

According to the bible, a fallen angel wanted to be God, and his people populate the earth and are the majority.
This fallen angel was to deceive all so they worshipped him.
According to the bible, God is evil as fuck, just like a demon, very unjust, very boastful, very arrogant.

It is very easy to tell what has happened here.

Christians, muslims and jews, all of them worship the devil.

It is a dark pact done initially by the jews, most people who follow the religion are unaware, just look at how well it goes for the jews.

>christian
>while rejecting Old Testament
>while having pagans in highest echelons of his party
>while getting to power on backs of literal sodomites

Post-war sources, show me something primary.

nice damage control faggot

They're coming from memoires written after the war. There's no actual way of confirming whether he's actually said any of this. The fact that he created an explicitly Christian movement with several rules guarding the faith makes those citations only that more doubtful. It's not damage control, I'd be happy if you proved me wrong.

REMINDER:
Atheism promotes nihilism, social justice, and degeneracy. Christianity is the only way to save western civilization

>2017
>Still not being Pagan

At what cost?

>Salem
>An artifact of religion
I'll take historically inept for 400, Alex

The Abrahamic religions are a plague and have done nothing to protect Europe.

So paganism is the only way?
Because atheism already had its day in the sun

It doesn't cost anything. You can believe right now if you want to. Anyone can and that's why we have to do the most to spread the faith.

Nah man we killed witches in the UK for real. It was basically an effort to stamp out the practice of rural areas relying on herbal remedies to make way for doctors.
The real crime was treating without a license or even any real medical knowledge but that wouldn't fly in a medieval society thus the witch criminal offence became more widely applied.

Not that anyone cares. Muh Christian dark ages and all that.

We never claimed Christianity is a religion of peace

>Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

You have to go back, shill

Wrong, christians worship the true God while Jews are literally "a synagogue of Satan" muslims are just a group of inbreds who worship a con artist

European paganism is long dead. So much has been lost its impossible to go back to it in its true form. And considering westerners have the the abrahamic idea of morality hammered into them over millennia there's no hope of it returning.

>a crusader saying 'infidel'

This
Fuck white people
Pol is a Muslim board

>>If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.
>
>>If within the city a man comes upon a maiden who is betrothed, and has relations with her, you shall bring them both out of the gate of the city and there stone them to death: the girl because she did not cry out for help though she was in the city, and the man because he violated his neighbors wife.
This is for jews not Christians

>the universe is big therefore god can't exist

Yep this is about the mental cognition level I expected from an Atheist

It costs slavery to the devil/demiurge.

Sweet image but do you think you might be able to make it smaller? I can almost read the text

Christians don't worship the Devil

That Virgo supercluster looks pretty evil. We could be at risk in the next bazilion years.

You do, you only need to observe his works and by his fruits you shall know him.

It gives me hope

>Max size on Sup Forums 4mb.
>Filesize 4.72mb.
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0f/Earth's_Location_in_the_Universe_SMALLER_(JPEG).jpg
Have a clickbait link instead.

How is sending his son (and by extension himself) to save humanity an evil action?

How is forcing raped females to marry the rapist evil I wonder, and then pretend you're a good guy while killing your own son instead of searching for another way in your omnipotence.

>If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.

>If within the city a man comes upon a maiden who is betrothed, and has relations with her, you shall bring them both out of the gate of the city and there stone them to death: the girl because she did not cry out for help though she was in the city, and the man because he violated his neighbors wife.

That's from the Old Testament, that's what Jews follow. Christians follow the New Testamet

Jeremiah 8:8
How can you say, ‘We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us’? But behold, the lying pen of the scribes has made it into a lie.

You don't know the truth.

They said materialism is a religion of peace. But then: communist genocide, imperialist wars in South America and the middle east, trannsexuals, etc.

>hat's from the Old Testament

I have not come to abolish the law but to accomplish it.

Not an argument

*eats popcorn with a smug gesture*

Sure thing familia, if that is not an argument I don't know what would be.

blow yourself up Mohammad

>If there is a maiden who has not found a partner that has sex with a man the two should be brought together.
>The man should also pay the father and fulfil the responsibilities of a husband for the rest of his life.
Women shouldn't remain chaste into their thirties. All of these kind of rules are to stop men and women from being retarded in their own ways.

>Men like to fuck and dump.
>Women like to completely opt out of giving birth.
>This solves both of these issues in a case where the deed has already been done.
Arranged marriage is a similar mechanic. By having a woman betrothed to a man they both understand what is expected of them upon marriage and then have kids young where the children are more likely to be healthy.

The modern idea that women are absolutely incapable of defending themselves is bullshit. Even cats and dogs can defend themselves. If there isn't a measure of submitting to the dick then a woman is difficult to rape.

Crusades
>Defense of Europe from Muslim invasion
Spanish Inquisition
>Muslims and Jews ordered to leave, 3,000 to 5,000 deaths from 1478 to 1834
Salem Witch Trials
>20 deaths
No other examples given

20 deaths in 1692. Christianity is just as violent as Islam, goy. No faggot. Happy Church in the 5th panel was there the whole time.

>All of these kind of rules are to stop men and women from being retarded

And of course God is edgy and if they are "retarded" to be raped, the woman needs to suffer more.

You don't understand what fulfillment of the law means.

It isn't the rape which is the retarded part. Read it again and use your brain this time.

I'm sure it means something special where you are right forever and cannot possibly be believing a manipulated religion as per Jeremiah 8:8

Every time I use my brain you use yours and move the goalpost, even tough God doesn't permit adding to his word.

propably a bit more than 20, with first spreading christianity in europe through war and then wars about who is a better christian
but the difference is that the bible actually tells christians NOT to go to war, opposite of the quran

this, NatSoc and Islam are interlinked

Heil Mohammed!

Well... that sure makes me love God. Good argument.

>a direct bible quote is not an argument

Christianity should be considered a mental ilness

That would be a better argument, but in America libs reference the Salem witch trials constantly, without mentioning the death toll was 20.

post the Horsey comic with the THICC redhead

I don't. Burned local wooden church today. Happy sabbath lol

Ah the crusades... truly a show of unprovoked religious extremism (sarcasm, duh).

The same could be said of ideologies.

It's worse

Literally a pact with the devil with the excuse that you're worshipping a higher power.