Memes aside, is he going to make it to 2020? Would you want him to make it to 2020?

Memes aside, is he going to make it to 2020? Would you want him to make it to 2020?

By the time we're at 2020 and Trump is still POTUS chances are very likely he's given in to the established politics

I want him to try anything in his power to push his own agenda, though that will likely result in impeachment before 2020

Depends. If the left keeps doubling down on their bullshit, I'll be voting Trump again. If they come to their senses at some point during his first four years, I'll be voting for a real candidate. Though I will say, He's doing a hell of a lot better than I thought he would.

We got a meme into the office. The only way the dems can fight back is with another meme.

Trump vs Yeezy 2020

He'll make it, it's hard not to notice the diminishing returns we're seeing from public outrage.

Think about the public/leftist reaction from the pussy grabbing video, which wasn't even that big of a deal(everyone knew he was a womanizer anyway). Now compare that to the outrage from him "colluding with russia" or literally firing the guy who was investigating him for russian ties/obstruction(which is actually a big deal, if true)... the outrage was way stronger last year, and it's weaker this year, and it will be even weaker next year.

I'mm pretty sure he's just gonna ride this out, everyone is getting tired of being constantly mad all the time. By the time 2020 gets here, as Leonid Brezhnev said, the "situation has been normalized"

If bush could do it why not Trump?

true that.

bitch trump is here to stay

He'll make it, but I'll understand if he wants to end it there. Liberals need to experience actual fascism under a President Pence to realize how good they had it under Trump.

ftrump hhe is not my prezidnt

Let's just wait to see if he somehow survives politically till then. Chances are getting lower by the day for him to actually finish his term.

They don't need public outrage, now he's actually breaking the law.

Merkel go to bed, Muhamed and Jamal are calling.

What law did he break?

Fuck trump hes a failure just like the rest of the fucking established system. he was voted in by Fucking niggers and fucking jews, 14/88

8 great years

Yeah, the left is stuck in their echo chambers so no matter how mad they get, nothing is going to change.

And since there's literally no chance of the Democrats retaking the Senate in 2018.

No wonder a few scholars and people like Mike Bloomberg and already predicting Trump will win re-election in 2020. As the left is doubling down on their identity politics, and more Americans can see their anti-white attitudes, I don't see them winning any Rust Belt states in 2020.

If Hillary tries to run for president AGAIN in 2020, he'll be fine. If the DNC gets their heads out of their asses and actually endorses an appealing candidate, then it all depends on how things go for the next couple of years.

>giving an obvious troll yous

´What?
He is not going to get impeached for deporting illegals, he has to do some dumb shit to get impeached. He should just govern accoding to the things he promised during the campain

Im surprised people on Sup Forums unironically support this guy

The meme was for him to get elected and crash USAs influence around the world

I want to see him make it till 2024! I would like to see the Republicans in congress pass some important legislation for him to sign while they have the majority. I think the truth is they are affraid to take away the free shit even though they say they will when campaining.

Jeb 2020

Slow and steady, Guacheads.

GOD EMPOROR 2020

Yeah he will easily take 2020, and we want him in the office again. Shills trying to say otherwise are fucking retarded, the US economy is at an all time high rn and its only been a few months.

Depends who else will run.

He is a demented 70yo orangutan screeching on Twitter 24/7. What do you think?

of course he will win in 2020 too you retard, stop reading fake news

Impeachment never hurt Bill Clinton or his "dynasty".

Israel and Saudis are behind him so he doesn't really have to fear anything

If he keeps dismanteling government at this rate, we will be anarcho-capitalist by the end of 2019 so there is no point in running a second time.

There's a term for it - outrage fatigue. What the Left doesn't realize is that the level of outrage they've been trying to sustain against Trump for the last six months isn't sustainable. Just like the Occupy Wall Street shit, you can't keep people that outraged, that long, with nothing to show for it. Eventually they're going to burn out.

If we get to the 2018 and the American public is more sick of the media and the DNC doing this outrage of the week shit than they are with any of Trump's agenda, the Democrats are going to get fucking walloped in the midterms.

Yes. No.
Let's face it, Clinton lied to the whole world under oath. She destroyed evidence, and absolutely nothing happened to her.
The same way nothing's going to happen to him if we find out he's an android installed by the Russians.