How many layers of irony are we on?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_flight
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Infinite. Leftists deserve all of this for this "green" cult.

about 5 my dude

look at that, while you cant have butter knives, bike wheels, brooms, or free opinions in bongistan, it is entirely within the law to have your built your home with pieces of accelerant.
good work knowing how to ban the right stuff. inb4 toy filled chocolate egg.

Zero, you fat stupid cunt.

It was put there to make it look less shit, not to make it more eco-friendly.

That "green building" sure released a lot of carbon into the atmosphere.

Succ

well most 'green' technology causes more deaths and more pollution than its normal counterpart, so its expected.

see:
>wind vs coal power
>electric car vs liquid hydrocarbon car

You're really gonna pretend the "eco friendly" shit is more at fault here than greed and the measly 5k that was saved not fire proofing the building?

It was greed you idiot. This is what will happen here once drumpf's lax regulations and infrastructure privatization takes affect. That's the true irony you fucking tard

>THE NANNY STATE ISLAMIC CALIPHATE OF ENGLANDSTAN
>USING PANELS THAT EVEN GUNG HO DGAF MURICA HAS BANNED

How many layers of irony are we on?
TOO MANY

>triggered greencuck

I bet you wish your rental was wrapped with flammable insulation

>Be British
>Be a holocaust to the green gods

Ha! those based bongs and their vertical ovens never change

wrong. it was insulation and protected the surface from rain to prevent the building cooling down

How come people say this is the best time line as if world lines theory is actually true?

I'm actually tired of being correct all the time at this point. It's almost as if left wing trash exists purely for our entertainment.

I work in a LEED Platinum building. This doesn't surprise me in the least. Some of the stuff they come up with is a bit clever, but a lot of it turns out to be in some way counterproductive, and the building as a whole doesn't make any sense at all because it's just a conglomeration of things they could put on the checklist to get LEED Platinum status.

They basically don't value human life, and will go towards anything to save just a little energy. Sad part is that a new factory in China opening kicks the "progress" back a thousand times in the other direction, which means you'd need to put this on another thousand buildings.

Sadly, that requires a new factory being opened in China to build the new "green" coverings, so you once again need to "fix" another thousand buildings.

Repeat ad infinitum and humanity dies out.

THEYRE JUST LOWKEY MAKING OVEN BUILDINGS, THEN PUTTING ALL THE KEBAB IN THERE

SO WHEN BBQ NACHT COMES THEY CAN JUST LIGHT EM UP ALL AT ONCE

That's the thing though. For instance they have this fancy HVAC system that took years to balance, some of the lights turn off automatically (ok but what did it cost to install all that stuff and people still turned them off manually out of habit) things like that.

But then most of the exterior is built with these metal columns in between the glass windows that conduct heat like mad to the point it's really cold to be within a couple feed of them in the winter time.

I get that it's partially a way to try out new ideas, but I sure hope somebody is paying attention to what works and what doesn't. It seems like way more of the usual gaming for money and power with a veneer of being "green."

>t. 58% white

>t. 45%

GO GET YOURE PRAYER RUG AHMED

>Amerilard reading comprehension
Take a look at the title of that article again

>London
>London fell ages ago, but the countryside will still fight.

No it won't.
Natives move from the countryside to the city, not the other way around. But once the immigrants brick the cities they'll start invading your countryside too.

>Gypsies in charge of knowing about anything except theft and dining on roadkill

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_flight

GOOD FUCKING RIDDANCE

Bring back Right Wing Safety Squads!

Why were a bunch of poor people allowed to live there when it is mostly
wealthy?

jesus christ we knew cuckland was fucked but I didn't realize it was this bad.

Sort yourself out lads, this is sad, even for you.

Why indeed?

>Future second-class citizen in Neopakistan thinks he can build the large suburbs america has on his already crowded island and/or thinks he can live in a gated community that doesn't let in browns without the government putting him in jail
Lol.

Can someone tell me why everyone is so fixated on the cladding? It is my opinion that the lack of sprinkler systems would have more impact.

I bet there a lot of non-Whites live in unsafe houses. It's unacceptable and we should do something about it. We need to get them out of those dangerous buildings for their own good.

Its a false flag.

If not for the flammable cladding, the fire teams would have got there and put it out instead of the whole outside of the building catching fire within a couple of minutes.

It wouldn't have burned the whole building down without that foam insulation.

shhhh
for fucks sake, don't you know there are BBC reporters here?

But would the fire not escape the apartment if a sprinkler went off?

The sprinklers would have been in the hallways, the fire spread from the apartment to the outer wall. It would have meant there was an escape route for people though.

You have a lot less countryside than we do, Lord Akbar. You'll drown in the brown tide before we do.

Explain

underrated

Ah yes of course! It was the green layers and totally not mudslimes. We all know how tolerant they have been recently and this is totally just a coincidence.

you should go into one of those buildings and stay there. fuck off /r/politics

So green it's black now.

>Calls us a nanny state
>Boasts about America banning goods

The panelling isn't bad in itself, it just prevents heat escaping. That being said, it's easier to start a fire with these panels.
It's not like it's asbestos.

Americans don't know what cuckoldry is. If you did you would be fighting, migrating or committing suicide.

Regulation to prevent the sale of weapons to minors - although stupid - is not cuckoldry. An infringement of ones' freedom, especially at the expense of more safety, is not cuckoldry: it's just sorrowful.

LOL so afraid of fake global warming they ignore actual dangers. This blood is on your hands envirotards.

>The panelling isn't bad in itself
Hmm, no. Those panels provided the fuel for the fire.

Designated burning buildings