U
S
T

Anrifa are all pussies

Antifa is so beautiful

>damage control
what is this pic even suppose to prove

Next time poo in the loo.

Surely theres a video to go along with this?

JUST
U
S
T

this, where the footage at?

ahahahahahaha you're one of the antifa kids hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah

Im not posting the video because its by that shitty left wing company unicorn riot but the guy was not running from anyone. he and someone else were going somewhere

Antpeefa

Not one bird in there worth smashing. This pic is legitimate.

I imagine it's like when they claimed they ran out fascists, when their protest really just ended.

>What are you bringing to the protest, user?
Oh, you know, skim milk

Pee pee poo poo

That's an IDF soldier

they always do that unicorn riot uploaded a video claiming that the proud boys fled a protest when it was really just them getting harrased when they were leaving. unicorn riot then used footage from a stolen camera

>American flag
>using bird to describe women
You better be a bong on vacation

never seen a attractive commie

Leaking water bottle. Come on fellas. I want it to be piss but most of the shit is just water.

lol I remember that, they claimed that college students at auburn chased off nationalists but the students were just going to the bars

I'd strangle it with it's own purse.

This girl looks like a dainty faggot who would fly out the window if the wind blew while it was open and piss in her pants if a real man confronted her. I bet this fucker doesn't know hand to hand combat and I bet the limp wristed faggot swings a bat like a bitch. Fucking stupid puberty hair. You want to look scary take some roids, eat a steak and lift weights like a real man.

Didn't this chick end up becoming embarrassed by this?

>chick
is that a woman!?

Actually wants normal people and their families dead, aren't most muslims (((cis)))?

I dunno I called him a girl as an insult. If it is a girl it's a transgender man.

What's with you fags and your pee fetishes

Anqueefa