CHINADA: 7 out 10 Canadians will be Asian

metronews.ca/news/vancouver/2017/06/16/experts-question-columnists-dangerous-immigration-rhetoric.html

>Citing statistics that within two generations, nearly seven in 10 in B.C. will be visible minorities, and in a century eight-in-ten people in Canada will be “non-white” — Collacott argued that B.C.’s white population risks being overwhelmed by non-white immigrants.

Hopefully they do a better job than the white did.
Country is a shithole thanks to the white Canadians like Justin "white male privilege" Trudeau

Other urls found in this thread:

metronews.ca/news/toronto/2017/06/16/amazon-deal-to-buy-whole-foods-poses-threat-to-canadian-grocers-experts-say.html
metronews.ca/news/ottawa/2017/06/15/oc-transpo-sexual-harrasment-complaint-shows-800-incidents-.html
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Americans doing business screws over Canadians!!!
Can't BAD America stop?? What about us eh?

metronews.ca/news/toronto/2017/06/16/amazon-deal-to-buy-whole-foods-poses-threat-to-canadian-grocers-experts-say.html

>Amazon deal to buy Whole Foods a threat to Canadian grocers: Experts

The funny thing is this TWITCH girl is Canadian and from BC. And you will never guess what race her boyfriend is ...

Still better than niggers and muslims

I'm okay with this.

2 Sexual Assaults Per Day in the Capital of Canada while riding the city bus

metronews.ca/news/ottawa/2017/06/15/oc-transpo-sexual-harrasment-complaint-shows-800-incidents-.html

>OC Transpo sexual-harassment complaint system shows 800 incidents in two years

365 days in a year.
Literally 1 or more a day

>tfw your time has finally come

ASIAN PRIDE

>Hopefully they do a better job than the white did.
This. I even think Chinese rule can be better for white people than current one.

>Country is a shithole thanks to the white Canadians

The white Canadians built one of the greatest countries in the world that non-whites have flocked to in their millions. A few left-wing traitors are not representative of the founding stock of Canada as a whole.

Sounds like Canadians are niggers and muslims
Except white
See

>sexual harassment
"He stared at me too long, I was literally raped!"

probably right

"Diversity is our strength!"

Same thing with sexual assaults in taxicabs in Halifax, which used to be unknown before an influx of Middle Eastern drivers -- yay diversity.

My Canadian granddad and many other old Canadians in their 80s I've spoke with, talk like they grew up in a Pioneer village.
No idea what the fuck you're talking about
I'll believe they people who were actually alive, over you fantasy on Sup Forums

Poos are also considered Asian in Cucknada

>Chinese rule can be better for white people than current one
Chinese are more competent than the current government here, that's for sure

>>>Daily Reminder

>"Diversity is our strength!"
If we say it enough, eventually it'll come true, right?

Because they are?

There was some white retard guy, arrested 2 times for pulling down girls pants on the city bus in Ottawa.
>Arrested
>Two
>Times
>White Guy

They are materialistic as fuck, look how they kill dogs because they don't give a fuck about muh feelings. They will treat whites as they should be treated, as a high iq asset.

While the phrase is propaganda newspeak, it's not like we have any other strengths.

I've no idea what the fuck you are talking about. What I said was correct (and I'm at least few decades older than you are, if it matters)

>And you will never guess what race her boyfriend is ...

FACT: white men never rape.

>some white retard guy, arrested 2 times for pulling down girls pants on the city bus in Ottawa
And this is why i support euthanization & eugenics

Literally why
Is trudeau doing all that just to see black bods?

This pisses me the fuck off

>materialistic
Oh god, I feel like living in a comedy show.

>Chinese are more competent than the current government here

Are we talking about the same government whose citizens are subjected to unbearable levels of pollution, infrastructure hazards, soil depletion, etc.? And which practices slave labour and religious persecution? And whose ruling Party holds the world record for the largest number of its citizens murdered?

LOL
You white Canadians are generational pedo rapist, who was molesting and raping the girls before the Middle Easterns showed up? Americans??

>getting 2 mil for calling people white supremacists
Where do I get this job?

>FACT: white men never rape.

Wow, impressive strawman. The fact remains that white men rape at a far lower rate than blacks and Muslim Arabs.

>Canadians were never white, experts say

>"...as we unpack things further we start to see that whiteness is a social construct imposed on others, we cannot know what past Canadians identified as due to a lack of data and when we account for implicit bias we can see that white identifying whites are a minority in our history"
>Author, Chen Mohammed Singh

You have no idea how old I am.
Want to make more stupid assumptions about a stranger on an anonymous imageboard??
Any age I say, you'll say you're 10 years older.

you're a retard and probably a bus groper.

That's literally all Canadians then.
He learned that from AMERICAN TV eh??

>You white Canadians are generational pedo rapist,

And yet your shitskin ancestors crawled on their bellies to a country built and run by supposed "pedo rapists" -- what does that say about them, and your ancestral homeland? And what does it say about you, other than you're jealous that you'll never be white?

The Chinese are the true master race of the planet.

> A few left-wing traitors
If you cant deal with them, your nation falls.

He is obviously from a very rich family.

LOL
You saying I'm a shitskin, doesn't actually make me one
You saying they crawled on their bellies to live in your country, doesn't mean they actually did.

Boy you're retarded. Your fantasies aren't real life.
Been tested for shcizophrenia? Cause you can't distinguish reality from fiction in your head. That means you're insane

Like most angry, bitter wogs you're utterly incoherent and incapable of forming a rational argument for or against anything. If you don't like it here in Canada, fuck off back to whatever sewer or swamp your ancestors crept out of.

Apply at the CBC.

Whitey need not apply

>You saying I'm a shitskin, doesn't actually make me one

You said:

>you white Canadians

... obviously implying that you are not white (since you are in Canada) -- I guess logic is not a strong point in your ancestral culture either?

Correction 100% will be cuckasian.

Ohh bus groper is triggered. In court for some sexual assault charges??

White Canadians, are EXTREMELY different than other whites.
American Whites are good looking and intelligent.
Canadian whites are dumb ,ugly inbred fuckwits who lived like pioneers until the 1950s.

You white canadians are an embarrassment to the white race.

You're wasting my time, as well as my country's oxygen. It's obviously pointless to try to talk sense into some subcontinental coolie, or whatever the hell you might be.

At some point people deserve what they get.

When's the next court date?? You were just "looking" eh officer?? You swear it, maybe the bus hit a bump and you feel over and stopped yourself from falling by grabbing an ass and boob of some schoolgirls.
Just an ACCIDENT EH??

Its the French. Canada up to its neck.

Kek

I swear the only white person working for CBC radio is a fat whale of a woman named Candy that talks about lame Canadian music.

Asians>>>Mudslimes

Ya no faggot. You dumb fucks literally lived like pioneer retards until the 1950s
Why the fuck do you retards, get to cash in on the accomplishments of other whites??

Fuck off, this isn't county jail. I know that's what you're use too.

Fuck off white trash. You're scum of the whites

yeah no kys

When you think of Canadian celebrities - who do you think of?

This girl in the 1st thing that pops in my mind

>This girl in the 1st thing that pops in my mind
Both her and her sister are (or were) with Asian men

Can you imagine your country's leader being named Justin? Fucking unbelievable

ecelebs are well known for their stable monogamous relationships

God I love this poster.

Looks like Beirut

Get a load of Chang over here jerking his two incher to the thought of Asian men dating white women.

You say we are going to be Chinese but the reality is that more Indians and Flips are coming to this country than Chinese. So in fact the average Canadian is going to be FAR uglier than you make them out to be. Also the whities aren't going away, they will just continue to have a stagnant population elsewhere in rural and suburban areas and keep to themselves while their former country goes to shit.

I don't care anymore. I've tried to explain this to dozens of white friends, and none of them can process the information, nor do they seem the car. I don't even want other Asians flooding into Canada, but whites Canadians are becoming a lost cause, They're the weakest people on the planet. How can *I* care more about demographic change than them, when I ostensibly benefit from it (though I don't think anyone will really benefit from the consequences). Just sell the fucking country to China and get it over with. Whites are so far gone, you can't even be an ally without them spitting in your face and calling you a racist (against your own race no less).

t. Gook.

>country is being taken over
>by those who's women I love to fuck
I hate this, and I also hate my gook fever

>Can you imagine your country's leader being named Justin? Fucking unbelievable

>niggers quit after training
oh no way that suuuuuucks

Fuck you nigger.

>1 retard vs thousands of normal immigrants

yea but when you say asian you also counting poos and mudslimes

they drag down the productivity. indias average iq is middle eastern tier because they basically have slaves which make up a large portion of the manual labor like almost all of it

Land can be claimed/taken if you take over the Population.

This is a age old tactic. Demographic Replacement.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Do you ever get tired of spamming every thread with the same girl

War Is Peace.
Freedom Is Slavery.
Diversity is Strength.

A girl from Vancouver on my twitter feed just posted this last night

We never finished Manifest Destiny. We really should.

so... will the chinese and gooks ever fight against whites in times of race war on this land? or will they kinda be too busy fending off from niggers & shitskins from looting their homes & businesses?

>China takes over Canada
>they kick out all the shitskin immigrants and make gay marriage and other degeneracy illegal
Ni hao new neighbors

Asians have high IQ, they bring money, have low crime rates and mostly keep to themselves. I don't see the problem with this.

>tfw never seen an asian, nigger, or muslim that wasnt a doctor or working at a restaurant

fucking racist canadian scum, import more shitskins NOW!

>they kick out all the shitskin immigrants and make gay marriage and other degeneracy illegal
If that's the case, then count me into. Heil Chinese overlords

Ultra mad nigger detected lollll

Whites around the world should be happy to see Canada become Asian. Canada is the trailerpark of the white European world. White Canadians are white trash by default. Come here and you will inexplicably encounter a love for American country music, confederate flags everywhere, and a strange mock southern accent that when coupled with their Canadian accent is probably the most grotesque example of English in the known world.

At least white Americans have a "high-society". Irish kids in Boston insult each other with Shakespeare quotes for example. In Canada there is nothing like that...Just a lot of taxes and depression.

White trash: the country.

>mostly keep to themselves
Yeah, this is a problem when they become a fucking MAJORITY, dumbass. Why do what people consistently believe they'll magically remain majorities or pluralities for all time because reasons.

This. Even Australia is high class compared to Canada.

>nearly seven in 10 in B.C. will be visible minorities
>minorities
>minorities
>minorities
>seven in 10
>seven in 10
>minorities

>when you're such a minority you become the majority

really makes me think

The thing is, is that don't speak English so you won't ever be able to talk to them. Chinese in Canada speak Mandarin only. They entirely separate and non-integrated, because they don't need to be. They are present in such large numbers in every major city that they can go about their lives without ever having to learn to speak to Canadians. If ever you try to talk to a group of them (because they are always in a group, never alone), they'll look at each other, have a little conversation in Mandarin about how to deal with this bumbling gwailo, and then one of them who speaks a few words of English will mumble the fewest words possible to you to extricate them from the situation.

Mass immigration of any sort is a mistake. Even if the Chinese are law abiding and economically self-sufficient, they still have no interest in joining our culture. They are only interested in finding new territory for China. They love it in Canada because it's so sparse populated compared to Beijing and other major Chinese cities. But given time they'll come to Canada in the tens of millions and make it every bit as crowded, polluted, and uncivilized as China.

Better gooks than muzzies tbqh

RICED! HAHAHAHAHAAH

WHITE BOYS LOSE AGAIN.

orwellian af

This is what the average White mother in BC and her child looks like in 2017

Rest of Sup Forums: you're welcome, we're killing the leaf

leaves: eat shit

>This is what the average White mother in BC and her child looks like in 2017
The father on the right

looks pritty cute atm, hope he/she won't turn into an Elliot

I am Chinese man and very happy. We taking all your money U.S.A. Ha Ha Ha. Soon you will all work for Chinese man. Ha Ha Ha. We make everything, you make nothing. Ha Ha Ha. Soon you are third world country like Mexico. Ha Ha Ha. We are buying your country cheap. Ha Ha Ha. We make friends with Muslims and will get more of the oil so you have little. Ha Ha Ha. You have stupid president. Ha Ha Ha. Soon you will all be very poor. Ha Ha Ha. Soon you all be dead.

cant tell if chinese or just Aussie shit posting..