Why do Czech people hate gypsies so much?

Why do Czech people hate gypsies so much?

Everyone should hate gypsies.

Who fucking doesn't?

Gypsies don't look like that, you faggot.
They're Pajeets, aka indians.

They're filthy, hairy, inbred, smelly, obnoxious, criminal, invasive, parasitical nomadic rapefugees.

Hitler should've killed gypsies first.

pajeets that have been getting white genes slowly mixed in for a thousand years.

We dont have blacks and muslims. Vietnamies have 24/7 shops and you cant hate them for working hard.

Gypsies have their ghettos and wellfare abuse.
But they are not realy that bad now. Usualy.

Becose we are racist they do their best.

because romanians are shit

In Canada people don't care about gypsies.

I feel there is some sort of self-fulfilling prophecy going on.

unironically thinking hitler actually wanted to kill anyone other then defending germany from communist and judaic bondage

Wow
It's almost like people who are in contact with Romanian gypsies hate them for some reason, and places where you don't have as many of them they're not as hated

Still mad about that transilvania shit ?

Anyone who has interacted with Romanian gypsies hates them

The Irish ones are sort of tolerable if you earn their respect, but still pretty shit.

The ones you posted are not gypsies and you know it.
Pic related are gypsies. The laziest, filthiest, most inbred subhumans out there.
I still prefer them over muslims and niggers though.

Gypsies are the very extreme of human stupidity and human vile-ness.
In my country they use kids to set up robberies by stopping people and then the older ones come around the corners with weapons, this happened to my friend.
My country has free elementary, free highschool ( assuming you do the tests well and study in elementary ) and then you can get a type of scholarship for colleges if you did well in higschool and do well on another test. Best colleges in my country have SPECIAL SEPARATE places in the scholarship system specifically for gypsies, i havent seen a single one get into college either way. And just to add, how well you are doing is compared to how well others are doing. So for a gypsy to get into this special slot, he has to do well compared to others, and since none of them even get to that point, he simply has to finish highschool. Gyppos in college? 0 .
So what do they do? They breed like rabbits to have more kids that can beg on the streets and dig through trash cans and beg for help from the state.
Each time a state goes in to help gypsies, its usually giving them a home on the basis that there is too many of them living in too small of a house, which is their own fault and not nobody elses.
If you are a gypsy your brother is your father and your cousin, your sister is your mother and your kids are your sexual partners. Disgusting human creatures.

But here's the deal: maybe gypsies would behave better if they weren't constantly treated like sh*t.

Makes sense, doesn't it?

No, ive had gypsy friends, they came to the same beach i went to, they were better human beings than any other gypsy, however they too wont finish any schools and will breed non stop, its simply what they do, like a cow eating grass. The cow wont start a business and indulge into eating finer meals if you treat it better.

Those are the caravan people commonly called Gypsies not the true Gypo plagueing Southeastern Europe

Isn't that the jew argument?

Wow that's pretty dang honest.

Nice b8.

Gypsies are literal scum. I'd say they're worse than niggers, as they don't mind living in their own shit even in semi-civlized countries (like Eastern European ones).

They're not welcome. We do not want them to integrate. The only thing they're good for is soap manufacturing.

But again, nice b8.

>not hating gyppos
kill yourself

Why would anyone love these?

oh shit I forgot
>a
>fucking
>leaf

Gypsies make niggers seem like saints because at least some niggers attempt to do school and are pulled down by other feral niggers. Gypsies dont even try, being feral is all they know.
You dont have to hate them, though it is natural. But ever assuming that gypsies are not a full blown waste of resources and space that bites the hand that feeds them you should be murdered if you ask me.

>Implying gypsies look like this

Pretty low effort even for a bait thread...

They also break their children's legs to make them cripples so they can make more money begging.

It should unironically be legal to kill these people.

>unironically thinking that Hitler wasn't a cuck for not killing gypsies
wew

I havent heard of this before, but the fact that i dont find it hard to believe should speak enough.

>maybe gypsies would behave better if they weren't constantly treated like sh*t.

We've tried that numerous times.

They behave like shit no matter how well you treat them.
For them it's about "preserving their culture", they don't want a legal decent paying job or even NEET life with free money.

Gypsies are way worse than niggas. At least niggas aspire to have a full row of golden teeth, a few whores hanging around and a mansion to fit them all in aka "the rapper dream"

If gypsies find any money, they will just hide it somewhere and continue living like gypsies.

They'd also behave better if shot at the back of the head.

gyppos were the best when they were slaves

>> Gypsies are hard working people they are already up and picking crops at 3 a.m. when all Czech are still sleeping.

I've never heard this before. I know from some gypsies that they cut the thumbs off some girls, and they use dead babies for begging.

Literal human scum.

Gypsies love gold, too.

>For them it's about "preserving their culture"
kek, they took a page right out of the alt-right

Gypsies do build large mansions.

But then they have awful taste so they fill it with hideous crap.

those arent gypsies, definitely not the Roma ones, they look white, so i guess they r alright

Any non-white in Czechia must fuck off or die. If you don't rock pure Central European lineage, you have no business in this country

My girlfriend's mom was just killed by a drunken gypsy with a gun a few months ago.

But they don't do anything with it. They either stack it up or run around with a stupid gold chain around their neck.

They don't use gold as a status symbol, they are just attracted to shiny things, like crows.

Maybe if you are NOT NATIVE to Europe, you should fuck off?

>using the Jew name for gyppos

Okay, do you really believe hurting a three year old girl just for being Roma is all right?

You're not really that different from Daesh.

yeah boy
but in reality it was no ones fault except that jew piece of shit Károlyi he was a spineless cuck

>"Gypsies"
>Posts a pic of generic "back to nature" Hippie scum.

Ok.

Is it wrong i want more pictures to jerk too of the middle daughter?

>romanian traditional clothing literally has coins as a necklace
thats gyppo tier me dude

No matter how many mansions they build, they go on living like gypsies. Literally nothing changes apart from the addition of four walls and maybe an expensive kitsch decor here and there.

slavery was a horrible idea

Who the fuck enslaves gypsies? What job will they do, slack off for you?

we did we put them to mine and shit cause nobody was stupid enough to go in those death traps

Everyone hates gypsies. If Hitler had finished off the gypsies even Jews would love him.

Yes I do. This is our land and I'll do anything to make it exclusively Central European in race

>2017
>see gypsy
Why are gypsies even allowed to live?????

Canada doesn't hate them.

Canada needs to be nuked for that reason alone

Not so fast, let them take every single gypsie and Muslim in first. Then, nuke them all.

imagine if some homeless guy slept in your garden dug through your bins and shat everywhere. for 1,000 years.

I just said it needs to be nuked not when

Because they bring down the national peenor size

I thought Irish gypsies werent real gypsies, just lazy shits.

Gypsy means traveller, it's not a race. They all need to eat Zyklon though.

That's because those are irish gypsies

only czech people?? every person in balkans hates gypsies...

In Greece,gypsies killed an 11 years old boy by mistake

>everyone in the Balkans
more like everyone in the world (except for a leafy country)

No we do hate gypsies don't kid yourself, my friend is a Romanian gypsy and he refuses to tell others because of the negative social effects.

But most of them live here and we have to put up with them. Stealing stuff and living in trash.

Romanian or Roma?

Everybody does

Not only Czech

every time i try to convince myself that gypsies are people too and should be treated equally, i go outside and see the completely malformed abominations that they are
troglodites with crooked backs and jaws pissing in the streets
hitler seriously fucked up invading russia, if he got done with the jews quicker, we would be much better of

>hating gypsies
You're either a retard who got tricked and lost money to one of them, or you are just jealous

We wanted to deal with them but nooo, boohoo EU human rights.

sadly yes

Everyone hates gypsies, retard.

be careful of your money,he may steal them

Wew what is that photo, have you actually ever seen a real gypsie?

>Why do EVERY EUROPEAN COUNTRY people hate gypsies so much, because I'M AMERICAN and I don't have them so I think you are all being racist?

fixed, if you don't know shit stfu

Gypsies are worse than cockroaches.
It would be a great human achievement if we could kill them all.

Of course they are worse, they are literally the lowest caste of roaches, kicked out of their own shitholes.

I used to be neutral, but after visiting Sweden a few times. Fuck gypsies.

>no hating gypsies
My brother got kidnapped by them and put into slavery as teen but he managed to escape.
Thouse bitches have a fucking crack heroin village outside of city here, they just captured some land and just sit there. Sometimes government comes, bulldozes their shit(they build it illegally duh) but they build it anew.
Op is a fucking gypsy I bet.

Because they lie, cheat, steal, and smell.

they are pretty insular with their communities

I find it hard to believe. Gypsies don't usually kidnapp white kids and when they do, it is for organ black market or something similar

Only Czech people ?
We hate them too. They literaly refuse to work and only steal.

τις περισσοτερες φορες πουλανε τα παιδια τους

I have been in so many fights the fucker group stomped my ass and after i gathered friends and beat the shit out of them i got 1 year in prison because muh EU equality.Fuck this shit the genocide cannot come soon enough.

Bro, it ain't about the EU equality thing really. The laws about self defense in this country are completely fucked.

> Each time a state goes in to help gypsies, its usually giving them a home on the basis that there is too many of them living in too small of a house, which is their own fault and not nobody elses.
What happens next is, i shit you not, they strip all the shit they can - furniture, windows, ktichen appliances even fucking toilets and windows and sell them. Then its back to their shit shacks because 'the new place is unlivable'.

>TFW you'll never have a cute little barefoot gypsie girl rummage around in your trouser pocket, take your keys, and drive off in your car.

This

cause the bohemians fucking destroyed catholic churches all over that area of europe in the name of free love

Name a single person that has met them and doesn't hate them.

I wish our Bulgarians and Romanians would look like this, but we only get Indian lookalikes

>Czech

you probably meant everybody

Hitler had extreme distain for Gypsies. He saw in them what would happen to the white race if it was bastardized by mixing, a people doomed to be a failure.

Because they are subhuman