--RED PILL MEGACOMP--

>ATTENTION
ATTENTION
>ATTENTION

I NEED ANY AND ALL INFORMATION, STUDIES, ARTICLES, GRAPHS AND SOURCES. I AM COMPILING AN ENORMOUS RED PILL DOCUMENT ON WHITE GENOCIDE AND THE ATTACK ON WESTERN CIVILISATION BY (((THEM))).

ANY ADVICE ON WHAT TO INCLUDE SHALL BE GRATEFULLY ACCEPTED

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LRe05
youtube.com/watch?v=7H7S2QlKe5o
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb./username/Anonymous5/tripcode/ !!9O2tecpDHQ6/
theguardian.com/uk/2000/sep/03/race.world
un.org/en/development/desa/population/publications/ageing/replacement-migration.shtml
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_of_the_future#cite_note-1
theguardian
archive.is/SV4AU
youtube.com/watch?v=aH5uhNHcOgs
youtube.com/watch?v=B_HeM7tLKmc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

archive.is/LRe05
Library of hatefacts
might be useful

Britain's current demographic trajectory. My fucking jimmies.

>archive.is/LRe05
oh my god this is a gold mine dude cheers

When I was a in school there were 2 half blacks, 2 pakis in my primary school class. Now only about half of that school is white. This is in Sandwell on that chart. I'd go as far to say that this demographic change is happening quicker here. Almost all of the girls I was in school with are single parents to niglets.

youtube.com/watch?v=7H7S2QlKe5o

i'm going to need to leave the thread for now. if it dies, someone please start another one.

Peace brother

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb./username/Anonymous5/tripcode/ !!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Are you gonna put the document online somewhere? Make a thread if you do.

this is amazing
bump bump bump

359 times jews thrown out of societies.

Redpill threads need to up up DAILY, if not constantly
we are redpilling the world gentlemen

Pic related is a post talking about how feminism destroyed the family unit, and is bringing the white birth rate very very low. Pretty much white genocide.

(((their))) monopoly of mass control

>europe and us demographics by 2050
theguardian.com/uk/2000/sep/03/race.world

>Yasmin Alibhai-Brown of the Foreign Policy Centre, who arrived in London from Uganda in 1972, said such fears are basically racist: 'Only white people worry about this. It's because for such a long time the world has been their own. To talk about it feeds a particular type of racism that says that blacks breed like rabbits. There is an underlying assumption that says white is right.'

>She added: 'There is a white panic every time one part of their world seems to be passing over to anyone else. But it's foolish to panic about it. So what if we do become a majority? What difference does it make?'

>For Alibhai-Brown, the decline of whites is a question of redressing the balance after they colonised much of the world. 'The empire strikes back really. There was this extraordinary assumption that white people could go and destroy peoples and it would have no consequence. It astounds me,' she said.

>UN's plan on replacement migration
un.org/en/development/desa/population/publications/ageing/replacement-migration.shtml

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi
>this man is highly respected by members of the EU and is seen as the father of the European Union. he is also responsible for promoting this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_of_the_future#cite_note-1

>theguardian com/uk/2000/sep/03/race.world
archive.is/SV4AU

corruption of children cartoons of Walt Disney

What a crap shoop. Gas yourself.

They used to be before the redditors and the phoneposters and the shills with their slide threads.

> Classic Redpill Infographic

Impressive.

I also forgot to link this youtube.com/watch?v=aH5uhNHcOgs UN Migration Agency propaganda video. has way more dislikes than likes which is promising although it doesnt have a lot of views

i honestly think the stuff ive posted here is more likely to gain traction amongst members of the general public. it is not the stuff of conspiracy theories these are projections and plans coming from well known mainstream institutions.

also there is no talk of "jews" which just makes people switch off and disregard what they hear as antisemitic propaganda. there is literally nothing people can say to discredit the information provided in these links

Glad to see it's being brought back.

cheers. i always forget

Redpill threads unironically redpilled me, they are one of my favourite threads.

We need to bring back Sup Forums ylyl threads too.

great, underrated post, taught me a few things

All caps. Doesn't show country flag.
Go and eat yourself.

Lol this one is fucking dumb

This. Pol is terrible at creating redpills that are digestible for the general public. All that stuff you posted has the best traction i reckon. We need to get these youtube personalities to spam this stuff endlessly so people pick it up. Truly disturbing stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=B_HeM7tLKmc

Sure, include yo mamas udes.

This is a serious chart, OP.

> One of the most important redpill images. Changed my view on Hitler.

Bump

they took 2 photos idiot