Some shitalians are unironically P R O U D of Mussolini

>some shitalians are unironically P R O U D of Mussolini

LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castor_oil
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he was honestly one of the greates memes ever

Shit. And I thought Gaddafi had it rough

He made the trains run on time and defeated/humiliated the mafia. Now look at them. Why was he such a bad guy again?

World War 2 ring a bell? Hard for the trains to run on time when they've all been bombed to hell because you decided to saddle up with a war monger.

>defeated/humiliated the mafia
that's a massive overstatement, but yeah at least he tried, even if in a very soft way

Yes, because Hitler was the one who declared war on France and Britain

He wanted nothing to do with the war but when Hitler rammed his dick into the bee's nest and started knocking on Italy's door asking for help he either had to squad up with Germany or risk getting Italy's anus busted in for betraying Germany's trust. It was a lose-lose situation, Mussolini was not a warmonger at all, he really wanted nothing to do with any of it.

>Made the trains run on time
>Dagos think basic infrastructural standards are some kind of achievement for a mid 20th century power
Top lel. Mussolini was an absolute meme dictator. Drove his country into a war they were completely unprepared for and had absolutely no business in fighting

>Dagos think basic infrastructural standards are some kind of achievement for a mid 20th century power
Italian trains today don't run as efficiently as just across the boarder in Switzerland.

>Mussolini was not a warmonger at all
except for muh colonies

He was a very charismatic leader, he had a couple of honestly amazing ideas but he still was a shit leader

kys self nigger
this dude is the MAN

Didn't he used to force feed people castor oil until they literally shit themselves to death?

D'annunzio is a 10/10 man, nothing bad to say about him

But Mussolini was a fag, he turned the SIA into the money-gobbling machine it is now. Fucking cunt

>a
>fucking
>nigger leaf

*SIAE

Oh wait that was Stalin

no it was used in the fascist regime
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castor_oil
i was alive at that time i would have been a huge fascist supporter and maybe even a black shirt,but for sure i would have hated mussolini,he was a retard

Actually it was for the 20s and 30s that was the point you absolute mong, go whine more about the dude who forced the Mafia to flee to your shithole

P O T A T O
O
T
A
T
O

Jesus fucking christ are you ignoring the fact that Mussolini was just looking for an excuse to annex the entire Adriatic coast