Why is Sup Forums so anti- protesters?

Have some compassion baka.

Because if you are gonna protest, you better have a better message other than
>"OY VEY SHUT DOWN THESE RIGHT WING NAZIS HOW DARE THEY PEACEFULLY PROTEST REEE"

Go protest elsewhere. They are called Thoroughfares for a reason.

So basically he's saying that the dumb fucking protesters would rather shoot themselfs in the foot on their movement, if it will inconvenience the country.

10/10 would support your protest. God people have some mental gymnastics going on to justify being a dumb cunt.

Okay so if I can show them my wonderful perspective I've gained from the whole thing, they'll let my car through right? That's how this works?

This fucking fag thinks he's being compassionate. Stopping people from getting to work is never going to bring them to your side, and your causes are stupid, exactly what you would expect if you gave uneducated welfare niggers a national platform.

I read it and what I basically got from it is "Black people SHOULD kill all whites, it would be justice."

Am I being illiterate?

>They do it so you can see what if feels like to be stuck in a powerless situation

That's a shitty excuse. I'm not fucking powerless if I am in a car and someone thinks they can just be in front of me assuming I will stop. If anything, they are the powerless one.

Gotta be, no way a tolerant progressive would advocate such a toxic message.

>im going to make you miserable until you give me attention because im unhappy about something completely unrelated

This protest wouldnt happen to be a women's march would it?

The only objectively positive aspect of protest is it's cathartic nature. It's literally a legal chimp out. It doesn't affect change, it doesn't win hearts and minds, it's literally a pressure release valve that keeps everyone (except people victimized by these "protests") from getting pissed enough to start an actual revolution.

Its why liberals protest, and conservatives generally just roll their eyes

Nah

The real reason is no one gives them attention if they scream shit from the sidewalks. No one gives a flying fuck. So they have to block traffic and get people angry by BREAKING THE LAW. And they are surprised everyone hates them? So short sighted and dumb.

Same shit different wrapper

Google "direct action"

All of you would have a different opinion if you were black. Just sayin' ..

>be powerless because your own inability to do anything productive
>willingly walk onto A FUCKING ROAD
>WHERE CARS ARE MEANT TO DRIVE
>expect to not get hit by cars
Jason Nelson is a huge faggot and I wish I could tell it to his face

yes most people would have a different viewpoint on life if you lowered their iq by a full deviation

No shit nigger, because they're self interested, but instead of demanding autonomy like us, they're demanding gibs and power over OUR lives. Fuck off to Africa you fucking retard. Jesus Christ, these niggers never get it

"No"

>niggers putting thought into action

These cucking liberals make up the most outrageous defenses for their bulls.

>endure years of "fuck conservatives", "fuck white people", "republicans arent people"
>antifa literally attempting to murder people at various rallies
>blm actually killing people at their """"protests""""
>extremist feminists in south korea around killing men
>"no way a tolerant progressive would advocate such a toxic message."

>being this retarded

>DUPLICATE THREAD
>BAIT

saged

>powerless

In that situation I'd have a lot of power, 250 horsepower to be exact.

Which is why they shouldn't play in traffic.

>Willing to put life on the line to defend black criminals
Liberals are so fucking stupid it hurts.

>Mental gymnastics to justify disruptive behavior aimed at law abiding citizens just trying to get through their day

>you would be running towards the other goal if you were on my team instead

Wow, this is the genuis insight of African Philosophy.

>learn 'perspective'

What perspective? That nigs are violent savages who are incompatible with society? I get pissed at government all the time, it doesn't send me into a homicidal rage. And I dont feel comfortable sharing a community with those who regularly have that kind of reaction

I'd break Jason Nelson's kneecaps, then ask him how it feels to be powerless while he rolls around on the ground screaming.

Stfu queer. I'm black and I fucking hate BLM. The movement keeps black people shackled to race identity bullshit. Niggers need to drop the race card and reflect on their own shortcomings. THEY are the problem but they've been coddled by media to believe they're all victims.

Fuck you, you protestor enabling fucker. Let me fuck your wife, cuck.

It wasn't even a decent chimpout. Niggers are so full of fail, they need to get white SJWs to help them carry it.

around trump's inaugeration BLM protested downtown in my city. they blocked the only bridge across a river I take to get home.

they made my chinese food cold and only got out of the way when police forced them to let an ambulance through.

they deserve to rot in prison for the rest of their lives, someone could have died over their shenanigans.

house nig detected.

You don't have a right to block traffic. You do have the right to protest.
>work 50 hours a week
>on my way home for my one day off
>spend an extra 3 hours in a hot car because professional victims on welfare want to complain they don't have enough _________.

Always kill a traitor before an enemy.

>...imagine what you would want to do to a system that...kills you.
uh... I'd be dead.
What?

wow jason, what an incredibly racist post. by law, people don't belong in the streets. are you implying protestors don't belong in the country? please delete this post.

People die when they block amber lamps.

Why is every post promoting these poor, downtrodden masses made by the whitest people possible? Why do white people hate themselves so fucking much?

>they don't do this to gain your support but let me explain how they do it to gain your support

the fuck?

>454ci
>powerless
>me
nice try, nigger

Because of what they are protesting is bull shit. This isn't Tianenmen Square, or the Jim Crow Era, it's whiney, disrespectful brats making a scene because they don't like the president but can't explain why. There is no racism now except racism against white males. Blacks form their identities from BET gangsta rap, that's why they are profiled, and they have no money because they buy clothes and cars they can't afford. There is no gender gap. The only reason males dominate the work force is its our job. We had gender roles forced on us that pressure us into being providers. It's women and children first, meaning men are expendable. They don't want equality, they want special privileges. What does protesting actually do? It's just an asshole arguing a point no one wants to hear. Do you do everything you're told? If I held a sign and shouted that Hillary Clinton is a witch would you burn her at the stake?

Wow, just wow. I've never seen so much white male privilege in one post.

Fuck you faggot I worked my ass off to get where I'm at and it made me a man. I got beat up and made fun of my whole life so I took steroids, lifted weights, and took martial arts, I didn't cry like a bitch about my genetics. I wanted a good job, not menial labor so I put myself through college at night and I worked a shitty low paying job during the day and lived below my means. If I was a poor minority I would have gotten a full fucking ride but there are no free rides for white men. Fucking privilege, what privilege? That's an excuse for lazy, entitled fuckwads to blame their lack of hard work and problems on someone else instead of taking accountability. Being a black man means working hard to overcome, success doesn't include dressing like a nigger, talking like a fucktard and financing escalades with $10,000 wheels, then expecting to be handed everything. If I dressed like a fucking clown then got pissed off when people expected me to make balloon animals I'd be stupid. I went to a black college, I got made fun of for being white and wearing normal clothes. I had to cover my tests because my answers got passed around the room because no one came to class. I was always the group project leader and guess what, no one ever came to the meetings, answered their phones or emails, so guess who didn't put their names on the paper.

Except they are just an unruly mob not protesters. What is their demand? From what I saw last night it's "This justice system needs to be redone!". Well first no, stop committing so many crimes and everyone will stop assuming you are criminals. Second, there is nothing the average guy trying to get home from work at eleven PM can do to "redo" the justice system. You don't have an objective, you don't have a demand that can be met and you have no idea what you are doing. Those kids last night wanted to throw a party, they got an excuse to do so and took it. I bet about half of them don't know or care who Philando was.

Only 38% of college graduates are men. The other 62% of men work in factories, join the military, or pick up garbage all so they can take care of their families, and they don't complain about it. How is getting shot at, breathing in chemicals, or touching other people's shit a privilege?

Protesting the police because you want change is pretty direct.

Protecting people driving and people going to work because you want the police to change is fucking stupid and just makes enemies that you didn't have before.

They do it because they're fucking stupid.

>Protesting* people driving
fucking autocorrect

Wite boi got some gazelle legs on his punk ass bitch

>Why is Sup Forums so anti- protesters?
We have jobs to get to. Protesters live off our taxes, fuck shit up, block traffic, and whine about how hard they supposedly have it.

Faggot, pretty soon people won't even slow down when they see you blocking the street. They will speed up and kill you worthless pieces of shit. They will hide in the bushes and snipe your asses and you'll beg the police you hate to protect you.

>"This justice system needs to be redone!". Well first no, stop committing so many crimes and everyone will stop assuming you are criminals.
even still this isn't the right approach.

If they wanted justice system reform, which we need in the US to keep our private for-profit prison system from becoming a criminal factory, you need to make change.

Niggers think they can shutdown a highway, keep working class people from going to work, smash store windows, loot merchandise, burn down a gas station and just go home and "MAGIC" the justice system is reformed.

Pic related is a perfect example of how impotent black justice is in America. They cannot comprehend that they need to make the change the want and stop waiting for other people to do the heavy lifting for them.

Join the police force, run for office, become a judge, campaign, lobby, write law. But no, lets go fucking steal orange drank and tell whitey to "get to it".

So what if one of the cars has a black transsexual man trying to go home?

At a certain point these morons will run into somebody who just doesn't give a shit anymore.

that is like the worst way of getting your point across ever
>someone runs up and punches you in the gut
>as you roll over they then say "now you know how black people feel about the police #BLM"

>just take it goyim, just accept my narrative, give me what I want, no I don't need a reason, nanny-nanny-boo-boo, I'll harass you until I have my way
when toddlers misbehave, they are either punished physically or ignored. Toddlers learn to behave appropriately in this manner, either through negative reinforcement or the basic animal instinct that repeated failures indicate failure to survive.

liberals, on the other hand, are incapable of being taught. If you attack them, they believe they've won the "moral highground". If you ignore them, they believe you have "no argument" and are "afraid of confrontation". Liberals decry the armed forces and security personnel, but beg for protection when they're on the defensive. They're rats, vermin to be exterminated and destroyed in one fell swoop. Potshots aren't gonna work and "debating" them falls on the deaf ears of a bunch of mentally stunted and emotionally diseased toddlers in adult bodies

But that is this idiots "point". They don't want your support... they, just want, some.... they want gibs they will waste. They are gang/islamist-linked scum that are trying to push the police out of their business.

What they fail to realise is that whites in America were and are subject to a system that keeps them next to blacks that patrol/ harras/ kill/ rob and erase them and so they want to do the same. "Around blacks, never relax."

Libs/leftists always dumb down the subject matter and then talk down to the person they have just invented in their heads.

that the most Boomery pasta I've read in a while

I wonder how many people have died because ambulances couldn't get through.

How about instead of ruining the day of someone trying to just live their lives they grow a pair and take over city hall.

Wow I'm so glad a bunch of subhuman IQs reasoned this all out for me and decided that it was for my own good that I be stuck in traffic and taught a lesson. Surely they know what's best and deserve absolute authority over my right to travel.

Yes please, keep blocking drivers and frustrating them at every turn. They will absolutely not snap and grind you into mincemeat and asphalt.

>blah blah blah i'm an old marxist faggot blah blah blah

>be me
>working dad, wife divorced, she was cheating on mw
>can barely afford food
>had to move into an apartment, cant afford the house
>headed to work, boss seems mad
>traffic
>bunch of spastics chimps with beta whites
>screeching about oppression as they look on there iphone
>hour late to work
>boss wants to talm to me, get laid off
>lose custody