Please help goys

I'm addicted to Sup Forums and some other boards since a few months ago (webm related).

I'm here literally 12 hours a day, it has negatively affexted my social and school life (Im 19 and in university) How do I stop before I ruin my life?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A FUCKING LEAF

Stop. Go to something else. Ignore the urges to come here and they'll weaken over time.

sage

>How do I stop before I ruin my life?

move out of canada

Are you serious? I spend 15 mins a day, tops on here. I just view the catalog, and open no more than a couple of threads, skim through, and I'm done.

Find something to do with your life, man. You're only young once. You can do your 12 hours a day thing, when you're 55+ and can't leave the house anymore. Find a hobby or just go 'hand out' with your friends. Fuck. Just get out of the house and go crusing around, if you can afford the gas. Go for a walk if it's not too cold in your frozen north lands.

-NEET in recovery

Quit cold turkey and just dont visit Sup Forums at all. Delete it from your history so that you have to type in the full url, and then never actully do it.

I gave up Sup Forums for lent and it wasn't that hard.

why is there Sup Forums floating around in your room?

This. Cold turkey is best for most addictions. When I was like OP, I would just delete my cache/history. I would start a vidya or a TV show (before I had a car), and at least I wouldn't be on here anymore.

>gave up Sup Forums
>posts in thread
Nigger

>leaf addicted to shitposting
seems about right

this pretty much sums it up.

guess I have to leave Sup Forums.

>being in college and in class in the middle of June
what class did you fail user.

To have an addictive personality. I can't even go near alcohol or I will drink until I black out.

Feelsbadman

Organic chemisty 1 and statistics 2.

God damn that shit is so true.

>How do I stop before I ruin my life?
You can't. You are here forever

Go see a shrink and/or therapist then. Take a pill if you have to. Stay away from the booze. I can only reiterate what I suggested. Try to make itinerary of what you're going to do every day. Put a cap on the amount of time you come on Sup Forums or whatever sites you go on as well. Start slow. Eventually, you should have a varied routine, where you're doing multiple things.

Before the '00s, kids had real lives. You Gen Z people are really fucked because you don't know how life was before all this. I do. And it's obviously depressing for me. I can only suggest that you try pry yourself away from the internet little by little. Watch some 90s movies/tv shows for inspiration. Life was simpler, arguably more exciting, and real back then. This right here: Sup Forums is not real.

Vade retro Satana.

What's the story behind the webm?

Thanks for the advice, I will try starting today to unfuck myself.

Idk I just saw it in another thread and saved it cause she is a literal goddess.

Organic 1 is stupid easy user, you're just retarded

Can't argue with that.

Anyways user, you need to seek purpose. For most people that's a job (sucks, I know) but for some people it can be creative endeavours. You could write or draw or something. Honestly it doesn't really matter what it is, just as long as you have a goal in mind. This is why JBP always spouts "clean your room" because it's a simple small goal that most people suck at. So you could always start there.

Start lifting to better your body+self esteem. Get yourself out of your room and force yourself to interact with other no matter how autistic you are. Eventually you will get a core group of friends that will do shit with you.
Thats what worked for me

Don't forget, you're here forever.

who is that girl ?

>microsoft edge

baka desu senpai

I'm lazy. I spend 12 hours a day here barely studied and dropped the course.

AHAHHAHA just turn off your computer AHAHAHHA just close your eyes, what a fucking faggot

I don't care about your motherfucking kike privilege education. Sounds like your nigger IQ is 19 not your age if you find those school edumaction tests hard.

Good advice, thanks m8.

I had a 3.8 GPA before finding Sup Forums. Now one year later I'm at a 3.1

I wish I knew.

>I'm addicted to Sup Forums
You're a fucking idiot

Realize that Sup Forums isn't just Sup Forums & that unless you are a paid/ordered Loser Shill, you have the choice on clicking on threads & Responding to things.

You can even use Filters to reduce the number of thread types you see.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

I didn't find Organic 1 to be that easy, user... it took me quite a lot of work to get an A.

Thats an italian show, dont know her name nor the nationality

Tell me the show pls i must find her

It is the habituation phase. First months you are here everything is new and you start compulsively browse every single thread because you find newer and fresher ideas. With the time you'll realize most of the topics and information are reposts and you'll find repetitive. Then you'll visit it less frequently. 2 hours per day or more in happenings and weekends.

are you really shitposting in vr