Russian Hack, 101

It has come to my attention that most of you don't believe the United States Election was hacked, at all.

Here is the proof that our election was hacked that you can't debunk:
>c-span.org/video/?c4669243/simple-yes-will-suffice

Here is how the Russians hacked the election:
>youtube.com/watch?v=Vy1vk1mZhiw

Now educate yourselves and quit being ignorant.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=Vy1vk1mZhiw
map.norsecorp.com/#/
cnn.com/2016/10/19/politics/election-day-russia-hacking-explained/index.html
googletransparencyproject.org/articles/googles-support-hillary-clinton
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37639370
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/9/google-accused-burying-negative-hillary-clinton-st/
observer.com/2016/11/new-dnc-emails-expose-more-dnc-media-clinton-campaign-collusion/
mashable.com/2016/07/25/inside-social-media-hillary-clinton/
huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/23/hillary-clinton-digital-2_n_7130436.html
pastebin.com/FsvU4SuU
nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html?_r=0
businessinsider.com/fbi-donald-trump-russia-connection-2016-10
thehill.com/homenews/house/321578-ryan-wont-say-if-he-has-seen-evidence-of-contact-between-trump-campaign-russia
nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/video/full-clapper-no-evidence-of-collusion-between-trump-and-russia-890509379597
cnn.com/2017/05/08/politics/white-house-donald-trump-russia-james-clapper/
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/03/20/full-transcript-fbi-director-james-comey-testifies-on-russian-interference-in-2016-election
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/03/20/full-transcript-fbi-director-james-comey-testifies-on-russian-interference-in-2016-election/?utm_term=.472511ee25a7
realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/04/02/adam_schiff_there_is_no_definitive_proof_of_any_trump-russia_connection.html
freebeacon.com/national-security/feinstein-no-evidence-collusion-between-trump-associates-russia/
freebeacon.com/national-security/manchin-no-evidence-collusion-between-trump-russia/
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/05/08/full-transcript-sally-yates-and-james-clapper-testify-on-russian-election-interference/?utm_term=.74edb763a166
breitbart.com/video/2017/05/09/waters-i-believe-trump-colluded-with-the-russians-i-havent-seen-any-evidence-to-back-that-up/
youtube.com/watch?v=7bqzEpRR4n8
youtube.com/watch?v=Px6v0XbjiZI
youtube.com/watch?v=FIEhGFoeXXU
youtube.com/watch?v=QMbQGSWsN_0
youtube.com/watch?v=ycZj5-5KJwA
youtu.be/uU9a9-w2vjk
youtu.be/HSLrDoVLZus
youtube.com/watch?v=0BS5amEq7Fc
youtube.com/watch?v=m8ifT1lssHY
youtube.com/watch?v=M8iicUyOeik
youtube.com/watch?v=H9qDolBGkEo
youtube.com/watch?v=rgeUNmplhsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bA5CN1dF45k
youtube.com/watch?v=wCQgBOJsRKw
youtube.com/watch?v=h5c4Hw-hr80
youtube.com/watch?v=tsv9JV7vFjk
youtube.com/watch?v=09ovUQVO2iY
youtube.com/watch?v=qC0Jb7C9JRM
youtube.com/watch?v=JRjRDOArsl4
youtube.com/watch?v=6gs41QdqJJM
youtube.com/watch?v=JuL2QdqkCdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8KCWyyLmXg0
youtube.com/watch?v=faoHbgTTiHg
youtube.com/watch?v=cruh2p_Wh_4
youtube.com/watch?v=besaaGnXhHg
youtube.com/watch?v=dQYThJLNy7s
youtube.com/watch?v=JZyVZ38Db_A
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-27/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-chinese-government-host-foreign-special
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/28/trump-im-a-nationalist-and-a-globalist/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-28/something-stinks-here-crowdstrike-revises-retracts-parts-explosive-russian-hacking-r
youtube.com/watch?v=VW5TWYbgMGQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>unarchived MSNBC video
Change domain to hooktube to prevent views

hooktube.com/watch?v=Vy1vk1mZhiw

Ha ha She's a delusional jewbitch desprately trying to salvage what's left of her diminishing credibility

she IS fake news

Debunk her.

Protip: You can't

You're right, shes such an idiot there's no point in discussing anything. She'll just try to drag you down and beat you with stupidity

I believe the Russians tried but didn't change any votes. That is what Comey said under oath! The USA does the same thing. Trying to interfer in other countries elections. The investigation is so Trump can get nothing done!
A more important matter is California letting Illegals vote (with fake ID's) because they vote for Democrates to get free stuff?

>yfw this ends with voter id laws in every state meaning dems lose half their votes due to illegals and dead people not voting anymore

>bots exist
>therefore Russia hacked the election by... saying things on the internet

Wow what brilliant journalism.

I don't debunk what she is saying. If you fall for propaganda you are a loser!
NBC waits till after primarys to release video of grab the pussy, guess a lot of women like to have their pussy grabbed, who knew LOL.
Democrates buy elections with welfare checks. That is a real crime that needs to be addressed.

That shit happens to you literally every day. It happens to every IP address out there and you're a fool if you don't believe me. Russians ping every electronic device under the sun, post your IP address OP and I'll prove that even you are on their radar. I'll do a little work just to prove you wrong fagget
map.norsecorp.com/#/

>don't believe the United States Election was hacked, at all.

I mean, we all know Seth Rich hacked the DNC emails.

It's trivial to discuss who hacked Podesta's emails because literally anyone could have hacked him (multiple accounts with "P@ssword" as the password, fell for basic phishing scam, left smart phone in a Taxi).

Thankfully though, voting machines literally cannot be hacked.

US media has no credibility here.

The only reason the Democrats care is because they lost.

Russia is a massive scapegoat & many people from the Cold War era still have blue-balls over not going to war with them.

You can't blame some fucking hackers because you installed an orangutan as your president. Deal with it ffs.

this.

>hacked the election

Voting machines aren't connected to the Internet. Did Russians send agents to polling places and physically hack the machines?

Sounds like some James Bond shit

cnn.com/2016/10/19/politics/election-day-russia-hacking-explained/index.html

Explain

>Do you believe
>Yes
This is not proof you fucking Moron
I have a bounty up - first person to provide me 100% proof Russia "Hacked" our election and that they "Colluded with the Trump Campaign" I will paypal them $5,000

My Twitter is Refutal
I have been waiting for this bounty to be collected since Nov 9th.

> 20 min video reviewing 10-year old social engineering bot technology
> everything mentioned was WELL KNOWN strategies of the Clinton Campaign

googletransparencyproject.org/articles/googles-support-hillary-clinton

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37639370

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/9/google-accused-burying-negative-hillary-clinton-st/

observer.com/2016/11/new-dnc-emails-expose-more-dnc-media-clinton-campaign-collusion/

mashable.com/2016/07/25/inside-social-media-hillary-clinton/

huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/23/hillary-clinton-digital-2_n_7130436.html

wtf, OP, how big of a fucking faggot are you?

>media has no credibility

The DHS tried to hack the election systems in Indiana. Few other states too. But that was under Obama back in November, 2016. Is that the election hacking we're talking about?

holy shit your proof is the slide bots we programmed on twitter during the Election? We were responsible for thousands of those accounts you fucking dolt

So did china, Israel and oil-rich gulf states you hate-filled russophobe

Saging this. I recommend the rest of you do too.

This bot makes me horny. I don't know why.

>pastebin.com/FsvU4SuU

NYT, Nov 2016
>the FBI says there’s no definitive connection between Donald Trump and the Russian government, reaching that conclusion after a wide-ranging investigation
>law-enforcement officials who said any cyberattacks carried out were “aimed at disrupting the presidential election rather than electing Trump.”
>no conclusive evidence of deliberate communications between Trump and a Russian bank
nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html?_r=0
businessinsider.com/fbi-donald-trump-russia-connection-2016-10

Paul Ryan, Feb 2017
>“No one has ever showed us any evidence that any collusion had occurred between an American involved with the political system and the Russians.”
thehill.com/homenews/house/321578-ryan-wont-say-if-he-has-seen-evidence-of-contact-between-trump-campaign-russia

James Clapper, March 2017
>“[Regarding] NSA, FBI…CIA…Director of National Intelligence (DNI), that had anything, that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians, there was no evidence of that included in our [January] report,” Clapper testified. He was asked, “…but does it exist?” He answered, “Not to my knowledge.”
nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/video/full-clapper-no-evidence-of-collusion-between-trump-and-russia-890509379597
cnn.com/2017/05/08/politics/white-house-donald-trump-russia-james-clapper/

Devin Nunes, March 2017
>NUNES: Well, I think — I understand that…but I can tell you that we don’t have any evidence and we’re conducting our own investigation here.
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/03/20/full-transcript-fbi-director-james-comey-testifies-on-russian-interference-in-2016-election

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

James Comey, March 2017
>Comey was asked if he agreed with former Director of National Intelligence (DNI) Clapper who said there was “no evidence” of “collusion between the members of the Trump campaign and the Russians.” Comey replied, “I think he’s right about characterizing the [January] report which you all have read.”
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/03/20/full-transcript-fbi-director-james-comey-testifies-on-russian-interference-in-2016-election/?utm_term=.472511ee25a7

Chris Stewart, March 2017
>“At this point, everyone on this dais should agree with Mr. Clapper because we in the committee have seen no evidence, zero, that would indicate that there was collusion or criminal wrongdoing between any members of the previous [sic] administration or campaign and Russian officials.”

Adam Schiff, April 2017
>When asked, “Can you say definitively that there was collusion, there were people affiliated with the Trump campaign who were working with Russians to time the release of damaging information about Hillary Clinton that had been hacked either from [Hillary campaign chair] John Podesta or the DNC?” Schiff replied, “I don’t think we can say anything definitively at this point.”
realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/04/02/adam_schiff_there_is_no_definitive_proof_of_any_trump-russia_connection.html

Diane Feinstein, May 2017
>When asked if she had evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia during the 2016 presidential campaign, Feinstein replied, “Not at this time.”
freebeacon.com/national-security/feinstein-no-evidence-collusion-between-trump-associates-russia/

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Joe Manchin, May 2017
>“People that might have said they were involved, to what extent they were involved, to what extent the president might have known about these people or whatever, there is nothing there from that standpoint that we have seen directly linking our president to any of that.”
freebeacon.com/national-security/manchin-no-evidence-collusion-between-trump-russia/

James Clapper, May 2017
>At a hearing, Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-South Carolina) asked Clapper if it’s still accurate that he has no knowledge of the existence of evidence of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. Clapper replied, “It is.”
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/05/08/full-transcript-sally-yates-and-james-clapper-testify-on-russian-election-interference/?utm_term=.74edb763a166

Maxine Waters, May 2017
>Rep. Waters has repeatedly stated that President Trump “has colluded with the Russians,” but when asked if she has seen evidence to back up her claims, Waters replied: “No, we have not.”
breitbart.com/video/2017/05/09/waters-i-believe-trump-colluded-with-the-russians-i-havent-seen-any-evidence-to-back-that-up/

MEGAMIXES: NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION
LONG VID: youtube.com/watch?v=7bqzEpRR4n8

NO EVIDENCE OF TRUMP-RUSSIA COLLUSION VIDEOS, ALL READY IF SOMEBODY WANTS TO MAGAMIX THEM TOGETHER:

MAXINE WATERS: youtube.com/watch?v=Px6v0XbjiZI

CHRIS MURPHY: youtube.com/watch?v=FIEhGFoeXXU

JAMES CLAPPER #1: youtube.com/watch?v=QMbQGSWsN_0

JAMES CLAPPER #2: youtube.com/watch?v=ycZj5-5KJwA

JAMES CLAPPER / SALLY YATES #1: youtu.be/uU9a9-w2vjk

JAMES CLAPPER / SALLY YATES #2: youtu.be/HSLrDoVLZus

DIANNE FEINSTEIN: youtube.com/watch?v=0BS5amEq7Fc

ADAM SCHIFF: youtube.com/watch?v=m8ifT1lssHY

DEVIN NUNES: youtube.com/watch?v=M8iicUyOeik

JOE MANCHIN: youtube.com/watch?v=H9qDolBGkEo

JAMES COMEY #1: youtube.com/watch?v=rgeUNmplhsQ

JAMES COMEY #2 (KIND OF): youtube.com/watch?v=bA5CN1dF45k

JAMES COMEY / MICHAEL ROGERS: youtube.com/watch?v=wCQgBOJsRKw

MICHAEL ROGERS: youtube.com/watch?v=h5c4Hw-hr80

PETER KING: youtube.com/watch?v=tsv9JV7vFjk

TOM COTTON: youtube.com/watch?v=09ovUQVO2iY

TREY GOWDY: youtube.com/watch?v=qC0Jb7C9JRM

PAUL RYAN: youtube.com/watch?v=JRjRDOArsl4

RAND PAUL: youtube.com/watch?v=6gs41QdqJJM

LORETTA LYNCH: youtube.com/watch?v=JuL2QdqkCdQ

VLADIMIR PUTIN: youtube.com/watch?v=8KCWyyLmXg0

JULIAN ASSANGE CONFIRMS LEAKS ARE NOT FROM RUSSIA: youtube.com/watch?v=faoHbgTTiHg

BARACK OBAMA [states elections cannot be hacked]: youtube.com/watch?v=cruh2p_Wh_4

DONALD TRUMP [condemns it immediately]: youtube.com/watch?v=besaaGnXhHg

VLADIMIR PUTIN DISCUSSES HILLARY INFLUENCING RUSSIAN ELECTIONS THOUGH BECAUSE WHY NOT: youtube.com/watch?v=dQYThJLNy7s

SCHUMER, PUTIN, PELOSI, RUSSIAN AMBASSADOR: youtube.com/watch?v=JZyVZ38Db_A

Please let this happen plz plz no more "we won the popular vote, electoral college is unfair/racist/sexist/islamophobic!"
My grandpa voted republican until the day he died, but then he had a change of heart.

You got cucked by Russia like a degenerate retard and you are trying to cry about how you was intentional.

Fucking pathetic.

I got paid by people to script twitter bots, a lot of us did. We are no different than CTR just the polar opposite. So because we got paid to help the GOP we are "Cucked by Russia" forgot their was more than one political party in America?

So far, in this thread I've seen:

>cnn
>nbc
>washingtonpost
>bbc
>huffingtonpost
>mashable

FAKE NEWS

saged

You were paid by Russia. Fucking traitors are always so fucking stupid.

no we were paid by a GOP super pac.

Want to try again faggot

>Getting cucked by Russia instead of getting cucked by Soros, Sauds, Qataris, Goymoney, China, Israel. Wall Street. CIA, Media conglomerates, etc.

Even if I believe your Russia bullshit you have to take it a step further and explain why I should give a shit.

This was business as usual. Have to thank the democrats though, they were caught with their pants down so they aired everyone's shit out, scorched earth.

Obama had a back channel to Russia, the hype around the Russian spy ship. Putin knows that they spy and they know that Russia has spies.

The hysteria around this won't end well. Get ready for a bloody summer gentleman, this will be one for the books. Most don't even see that this is a revolution, there's a lot that needs to be undone

>GOP super pac

Dog whistle code for Russia.

Just because you are too much a degenerate retard to understand this, does not make it less true.

Trump didn't win because of "twitter bots," he won because... she wasn't sick, but collapsed, "Hillary dindunuffin wif her emails", her divisive campaign tactics, colluding with the DNC to cheat Bernie, the pedo scandals surrounding her campaign head Umma Weiner, the countless obvious contradictory attempts to cater to specific groups, insulting and demeaning anyone that didn't agree with her, her track record of previous failures, tapes of her in "private" settings, and most of all THE LYING MSM.

So if you think Russian twitter bots had anything to do with Trump taking down Hillary, you're fucking delusional. It was literally an election between who's least shitty, and someone with no experience, a foul mouth, who spoke what he thought (sometimes incoherently) was a better choice then Hillary, AND that's why people are literally employed to bandage the "establishments" wounds. People are so fucking sick of the establishment and the incompetent shitty job they were doing, they literally vote ANYTHING BUT THE ESTABLISHMENT.

>Buhh, Buuhhh, the Russians...

Is this the new global warming style "truth"?

Just show some random experts saying this and claim it being truth?
Do you know that women are animals according to Arabian experts? Now, do you take their words for it?
If you have some dignity, think for yourself.

>zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-27/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-chinese-government-host-foreign-special

"As the American press has shone a spotlight upon alleged Russian involvement both in the U.S. presidential election and its aftermath, Disobedient Media has identified a number of foreign public and private sector groups using DNC operations to peddle influence in American politics. An investigation into a shadowy world of shell companies and chains of influence stretching all over the globe has revealed that Democratic propaganda figure David Brock's organization Shareblue appears to be a apparent front group being used by a number of Chinese, Middle Eastern, British, Israeli, Mexican and American special interests to spread anti-Trump and anti-democratic rhetoric both during the presidential election as well as in its aftermath."

Ok I have a $5,000 Bounty - provide 100% proof Russia colluded with the Trump Campaign to "Hack" the 2016 General Election.

Twitter - Refutal - please DM or @Me
I will review the information and if it is authentic and shows 100% without a doubt that Russia Hacked the Election and Colluded with the Trump Campaign I will paypal $5,000

I'll be waiting Cuck

Listened to five minutes of it. It's complete shit. Making Twitter posts isn't hacking anything.
Fake news. I listened OP, but every time you make a thread like this and it's fake news, the more my resolve to support Trump increases.
>you're fucking your self by posting this garbage every day.

it was hacked

by the democrats

and they still lost

and if you still want to stick to the Russians narrative...

The Russians would have had no foothold because if we (the electorate) could believe MSM and the Establishment... the Russians wouldn't have had any foothold.

Just as much their fault as the Russians, but of course, it's only the guys that were exposing you's fault. Huh?

hey, OP

A patriot would prefer a true nimble navigator who can get away with shit over a Russia controller buffoon who weakens the country with his incompetence.

You beta fucktards are afraid of Hillary. All of your stupid bullshit comes down to that, fear. And that fear creates a respect in you of her. And that is good. Because the rest of the world would fear and respect her too.

Now we have a game show host president that the rest of the world laughs at. Trump commands no respect from Americans, enemies or even allies. ISIS thinks Trump is a joke. Fucking limp wristed Europeans are laughing at the USA. Trump has made America weaker than it has ever been.

Trump cucks are a fucking embarrassment.

>People are so fucking sick of the establishment and the incompetent shitty job they were doing, they literally vote ANYTHING BUT THE ESTABLISHMENT.

Yeah buddy, "I am a globalist" Trump is so anti-establishment.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/28/trump-im-a-nationalist-and-a-globalist/

Look at all the anti-establishment things he did.

He got establishment Republicans to make a terrible health care bill.

He can't get a wall built and doesn't care.

He appointed an establishment justice to the Supreme Court.

He banned fewer Muslims than Obama did making the country less safe from terrorists.

He has golfed more often than any other president in history.

His first 100 days of "accomplishments" are among the lowest of any president ever ensuring established policies continue.

But at least every world leader other than Putin is publicly mocking him. Soooo anti-establishment.

Fucking betas.

I remember how the msm lefty faggots were praising twitter during the arab spring crisis on how it allowed those desert apes to communicate and have free speech under their opressive leaders. Yet here they are using theirs to post mini fantasy novels on killing Americans because theyre mad a 70 year old orange billionaire found it to be a phenomenal tool to reach the common man to get them out to vote. How that common man then used it to spread information of the corrupt lying msm, politicians and so called honest news. It worked so well as a means of communication for us that faggot owner jack dorsey shadow banned conservatives to keep them from using it for its so called intended purpose. He was so booty blasted that after the elections he said it was a mistake to allow free speech for everybody. These faggots wont stop being "soft" i know whats best for you or else oppressors until theyre hung.

Russia is a funny way of spelling Seth rich

thread is fake and gay with shariablue faggots. sage.

and another thing,

you're the reason people started turning to "obscure"/"conspiracy theory" mediums for their news, THEY WERE GETTING CLOSER TO THE BULLEYE THAN YOU. How the fuck does that feel? A billion dollar industry getting beat out by a few outlier markets, and youtubers? DO YOUR FUCKING JOB MSM, WE DON'T WANT AN INFORMATION WAR, NARRATIVE-BEDTIME STORY, WE WANT THE TRUTH AND EXPOSURE.

You exponentially multiplied a person who's advertisers sell "ready to eat bacon" for the apocalypse.

YOU'RE FAULT, NOT THE RUSSIAN'S.

I would accept the challenge if an unbiased 3rd party could determine the voracity of the evidence. Because you are obviously too stupid to understand shit.

Also, you need to verify that you have $5,000 available. Because you don't.

I would accept the challenge if an unbiased 3rd party could determine the voracity of the evidence. Because you are obviously too stupid to understand shit.

Also, you need to verify that you have $5,000 available. Because you don't. Trump supporters aren't know for disposable income.

His name was SETH CONRAD RICH, bitch.

It's fucking ridiculous, man. The contradictory irrationality pushed by these "people"... then they blame anything but themselves for the fuck up. Ha, it'd be comical, if it wasn't so damaging to everyone but them.

Why wouldn't the DNC let the FBI look at their server? Podestas password was literally "password".

/thread

God you're a bottom feeding brainlet FUCK. Him or Hillary bitch, HIM OR HILLARY?

Also Julian Assange has all but said Seth Rich was Wikileaks source.

You're pushing utter fucking nonsense.

It has come to my attention I rather have a (((hacked))) election than a fucking evil cunt as the POTUS. More importantly I would welcome Armageddon if for a moment we could restor any sanity in this faggot commie inspired nightmare we call the 21st century.

Oh and SAGE for obvious Jew baits

I'm not a Trump Supporter - I'm fine to accept this. I can have a third party hold both payments and we can set terms (IE you have one chance to submit "Evidence" and a Time Limit of 30 Days)

I had a real breakthrough moment with a liberal friend who is pretty much as disgusted with Trump as anyone can be -- but she happens to be an academic specializing in Russia, and after a little research she totally agreed with me that this was absolutely nothing, and downright suspicious next to the total lack of interest into other nations like China, Israel or Saudi Arabia seeking to influence our government.

Even if it was only Russia that tried to hack Democrats (everyone tries to hack everyone all the time, why do you think we were worried about the top secret shit on Hillary's server), then posting """disinfo""" with bots, guess what that's not going to change anything. You can post whatever you want as long as it's within the law and rules of the site you're using.
If they want to cry that there was a """tidal wave""" of (factual) anti-Hillary posts (as if social media wasn't full of left leaning news orgs, paid shills, bots, useful idiots, and algorithms to suppress pro-Trump info) then so be it, it still doesn't change the fact that Hillary and the DNC are disgusting criminals and America purposefully chose not to let them have power over our country.
So fuck off, you leftist faggot, Trump won fairly and the world is better off for it.

whom? I am not going to do your work for you, lazy fuck

That's cool but where's the proofs though?

the only thing the Russians did was the same thing CTR did, and now shareblue does. KYS

Our election is hacked" oh no my votes... that was ony plaper... but wait.. they can't hack the fucking electorate. How can they? explain it you fucking mongoloids.

B-but
These are literally videos of people talking

Russian hack.
Chinese hack.
Indian hack.
A Nepalese hack!
Andorra La Vellian HACK
South Pole hack
Mauritius hack.

It was (((Kushner))) and his co-religionists in russia or elsewhere.

But it wasn't hack, it was biz.

jewish biz

Yeah, they may have "hacked" it, but were they able to affect the outcome? No evidence of this so far.

Rachel Maddow is a dumb cunt who hasn't been correct about anything in a long time.

Yeah, fuck you.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-28/something-stinks-here-crowdstrike-revises-retracts-parts-explosive-russian-hacking-r

Also, saged.

OP how many elections have the USA interfered with. Ukraine, Lybia, Iraq, Iran the list goes on and on and on. Now your rage at ours even being slightly influenced just makes you look like a fool. Globalists doublethink at its worst.

your id is an abbreviation for :
Whiney Liberal Retard Inb4 "F" for respect

As I always say, Putin has more internal problems to worry about. Of course he would like to have a russia-friendly president, but thats about it.

>hacked

How about middle-class whites fed up with liberal establishment + a lot of non-voters?
This is what happened.

The dems will never admit it was their own fault they lost

Well to be honest Trump as president, the election must have been hacked. On the other hand the US is getting stupidier and stupidier, eating shite and no longer standing up for their own rights.

Europe need to learn from the US, eventually everything comes to a standstill, at this pont its time to debunk the rich which hold the development hostage, the county must move forward no matter how much the zillionaires resist and resist they will since:

They live like kings and queens and do not want to let of any privilege.

youtube.com/watch?v=VW5TWYbgMGQ

>unveiling the truth
>hacking the election
how do you conclude these are the same?

How about she proves it instead?

Yep, fake news.

People are gong to start being very unkind to kikes here soon. They already body slam the lying kike media to cheers in Montana.

I like how she said that all bot traffic must be malicious bot traffic too and provided zero proof of this.

LEAPS AND BOUNDS

G U A R E N T E E D R E P L I E S

Define "hacked"?

It's quite trivial to enter into most of these machines physically and tamper with them to return different results. So trivial it can be done in a few minutes.

Mind you, I'm not saying that this was done. Nor am I implying that a forigen agent using this method to tamper with vote counts could reasonably expect results, simply due to the sheer scale of action required to change actual results.

I will say that if anyone were to tamper with these machines it would be far more likley that a domestic group would do so. Though again, I sincerely doubt that any such tampering took place.

Cool theory. Got any proofs?

Nice theory, but can your prove it?

Your almost there.

Now just admit its us and that its just assumed we work for putin the same way it is assumed putin ran the phishing attack and is assumed russia hacked the dnc

And the proofs?

I think you may be right! The only thing left to do is show proofs.

She just got lucky with the stock market. She just got lucky, over and over and over and over. She just got lucky.

What evidence?

>Educate yourselves
>Rachel Madcow

>unsourced shit
>debunk her
"i don't believe her" is enough of debunking for this. Now take your ooga booga back to plebbit.

thats great. needs Sup Forums on all the bg screens

It was hacked, by the DNC.

I know its fake because I know insiders. You're pushing old worn out propaganda. kys.