You fucking aborted pieces of microdick waste think it's funny to call Turks cockroaches huh...

You fucking aborted pieces of microdick waste think it's funny to call Turks cockroaches huh? You know what the fuck you're looking at? That's right: a Turkish National Wrestling Champion, and two-time Mr. Turkey in oil wrestling. I was undefeated in college with a record of 85-0. Not only that but I hold a black belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, and Sambo. I currently compete in mixed martial arts, and will most likely be competing in the big leagues (UFC) if I maintain my success.

They're already calling me the next Brock Lesnar.

With my 5'9 and 250 lbs frame, not to mention my sheer brute force and amazing agility normally associated with men half my size, I have no doubt in my mind that if any of you pencil-necked faggots faced me one-on-one, you would be on the ground before you fucking knew it.

I could kick the fucking shit out of any of you.

Fuck you.

>a Turkish National Wrestling Champion
aren't they grabbing eachs others cocks while doing that?
Turkish Wrestling is the gayest shit there is.

I saw a video of this guy crapping into another guys mouth and then French kissing each other.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

fuck off larping faggot

Don't forget he's larping and still choosing to be manlet. God fucking turkroaches are irredeemable.

This steroid cockroach is really triggered. Do you think you can beat my 12gauge shot gun?

you'd have to be extremely obese or massively swole to be 5'9 and 250 you retarded turkroach, and if you were you would have no agility whatsoever

>5'9
>250lbs
Fat fuck. i know Autistic Midgets with Down Syndrome™ that kick the shit out of you. Fuck off with your rolly-polly karate bullshit

>The next Brock Lesnar
>5'9"

i don't think he has the capacity to realize that

You can be steroided to 250lbs, the stake can bear your weight, don't worry roach.

>250 lbs
I hope it's not you in that pic then, because if that niggah's 5'9", then he's at best 180 lbs.

>oil wrestling

GAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY

Also, retake Constantinople.

old pasta is old monobrow

Kek the Krull belt buckle Turks are more like fagroaches. Not cock- oh wait yeah dick bugs that's a Turk

> 5'9"
Faggot cockroach manlet, kill yourself.

haha nice try
good to see steve-o doing well though

> I was undefeated in college with a record of 85-0 with my 5'9 and 250 lbs frame
im 5-10 and 260 ill fuck you up cockroach, had an 86-0 record in college

Champion in oil wrestling?

>oil wrestling
so you're a faggot?
or thats just wrestling like in America, but Turks are so greasy its called oil wrestling? Please elaborate

Oil wrestling?
You suck alot of dicks, don't you...

fuck off cockroach

hey look, a muscular roach

we'll gas him last

Roids user. Capped delts are a dead giveaway.

one problem though

your skin is kind of poopy

This copy pasta again?
Oy vey.

Turkish oiled wrestling is gay as fuck. Grabbing each others oily cocks is the faggiest thing ever.

>oil wrestling
Literally gayer than actual faggots having sex.
>5'9
>admitting to being a manlet
Waiter this pasta is stale

Manlets, when will they learn?

I heard he got paid like only $50 for it too.

>was undefeated in college with a record of 85-0. N

DNA results or KYS

>5'9 and 250 lbs
>next Brock Lesnar

We need more pics of your body for proof o/w BTFO

>be L.A. user non fag
>community college
>start banging hot Turkish chick
>total fucking slut, licks butt, takes in ass
>start banging other Turkroaches in her group
>all pretty hot, all total sluts, get girlfriend
>dating 5 months, ask her to shave mustache
>says it will grow back worse
>ain't there some laser shit, I'll chip in
>her feelings are hurt
>tell her I don't kiss men and dump her
>roach fucking is a hairy endeavor

all I see is a faggot

This.
Naked oiled men wrestling is pretty much gay.

>this is how insecure turkroaches are

>5.9

Will they ever learn?

No, it's exactly that. They dip themselves in oil an then wrestle against each-other.

>5'9"

lel, cool it hothead

I mean, I know its copy pasta, but you should really change the '250'lbs frame part. That dude is like 180-190 tops.

This is what 250lbs on a 5'9 frame looks like:

Another Turkish faggot like Ataturk and Mehmet the Damned. All of Turkey's national heroes were fags. They worship faggots.