Why is the traffic down so much on Sup Forums? all the top threads barely get replies

Why is the traffic down so much on Sup Forums? all the top threads barely get replies

Jews

Shareblue coffee break

*starbucks

Christian sexual morality is repellent. That and people have figured out that the Alt-Right has done nothing but cancerpost for the past three years.

I hope someone bleaches her

Sup Forums too busy shitting up other boards, like Sup Forums

Drumpf just pulled a 180 on a major campaign promise. It has been ignored here, of course. No one wants to be on pol to discuss 4d chess with libtards asking about it.

Nothing big happening.

Mods are deleting a lot of posts lately. Theyre cracking down on Sup Forums grade shitposts. As long as they arent taking sides and keep it objective i cant say its a bad thing

The stupid fucking new flag system is keeping me away.

which one?

BEACUSE POOPIES

HAHSHAHAHA POOPIRD
BRAPPPPPP
CHECK THESE DIGITALS BRO
PRAISE KEKUMS

HEHEHEHE POOPIE POOPIE POOPIE
CENTIPEDES UNITE HEHEHEHE

All the interesting threads get locked and pruned.

Fuck off reddit flag

old Sup Forums never had geographic flags

you stupid kike nigger faggot

maybe those threads just suck

>new flag system
>new

Kill yourself redditor faggot

that means it's working

evidence of lower traffic on pol?

Due to all the kys comments, everyone is finally killing themselves.

This.

Plus navigating the disinfo is tiring, so people give up.

> You have to go back
> Nvm

turn down for the Sup Forums lingo a bit, you're too much

illegals have been being picked up and deported consistently though and Trump stated from the beginning that he wanted to focus on those who had committed additional criminal acts first and foremost

The flags piss people off.

paid jared soros shills getting their next topic

nu/pol/ is indeed shrinking, the new flags are dividing us which is vastly improving the board, redditors are SJW faggots who believe in group unity