POOLAND HATE THREAD

Poles are not human. Poland was created when Russians decided to rape some German villagers. Poles were born as rapebabbies and therefore less intelligent than their "parents" (Russia and Germany)

Poland had to ally with superior Lithuania to survive when Germans and Russians wanted to attack. Mighty Sweden totally destroyed this pathetic kingdom that relied on horse armies (countless incidents of bestiality confirm Polish connection with The Horse.

After that Powerful Prussia, Victorious Russia and Extraordinary Austria get rid of this cancer on the European continent

However by American good hearted people and other Good Samaritians (not to confuse with Sarmatians) Gave Poles another chance

And guess what happened. Adolf Hitler ate Poland for breakfest and digested properly his meal. Russia ate the remainings because they kind of like it. When Russia defeated Germany, They decided to make Poland their bitch and when Russia collapsed, Poland became Amerian bitch

So basically Polish history is being a bitch. Cocksucking sperm slurping slut..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vl6zMiW3iwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=XbMhN2sk5nU
youtube.com/watch?v=8YUabqlxuPo
youtube.com/watch?v=uHbAsgaEEEI
youtube.com/watch?v=9z-eQrvjEmg
berdyaev.com/berdiaev/berd_lib/1914_178.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shuysky_Tribute
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>still butthurt that he lost the war because he invaded Poland.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vl6zMiW3iwQ

1/10 since i`ve replied
no go back to your social line ahmed

>Poland had to ally with superior Lithuania to survive when Germans and Russians wanted to attack
frustrated lithuanian detected

>t. won't show flag

youtube.com/watch?v=XbMhN2sk5nU

POOLES ETERNALLY BTFO

>>/x/
youtube.com/watch?v=8YUabqlxuPo

wtf i hate poland now

>Ukraine

return clean polish toilets, ivan

I'm from Sweden, you know, that country that killed 1/3 of the Pooleshit population, looted your shitty cities and made you a bitch to all your neighbours for the rest of eternity.

>le memed Hussars xDDD

Poland is older than Russia. It had its peak when Russia was under the Mongol occupation.

Funny coincidence, we actually colloquially say "ivan something" instead of "steal something".
>zaiwanić

Word from Warsaw dialect. Do you like Stanisław Grzesiuk's books?

>Poland says this

>I'm from Sweden, you know, that country that killed 1/3 of the Pooleshit population,
Except you didn't you idiot.
>looted your shitty cities
After which you got BTFO'd and most of the Swedish army was killed. But please, take pride in being white nigger thieves.

youtube.com/watch?v=uHbAsgaEEEI

>Few thousand Swedish soldiers die after destroying and looting entire Pooland while killing lots of Pooleshit women and children

Ok

>getting fucked in the ass by your own creations

This would only happen to a retarded country like Pooland

Both are poverty-stricken today.

poland peaked way after that

>killed 1/3 of the Pooleshit population

Not enough. Why are we so hard to kill off. Worse than cockroaches.

Hot

>destroying and looting entire Pooland
Except you didn't. And Swedish forces made up only 20% of enemy forces which Poland fought during the Deluge. Don't give yourselves to much credit.

Get out of my country you subhuman Slav Poolack

>subhuman Slav Poolack
*tips rogatywka* ;)

I think it's a pretty cool country desu.

I despise poles too. I don't hate them, but they're a bunch of subhumans. A 1000 times inferior to Russia.

They're subhuman true, like all slavs, but Russians are something else, I can't find words to describe it, not sure if animals even describes this:

youtube.com/watch?v=9z-eQrvjEmg

I laughed so much at railroads and pic afterwards, I was expecting it when I was scrolling down the pic.

Russians were the first people in space and had many great scientists.

Pooland literally has nothing.

>we wuz space n shieet
You have to go back Ivan.

A few meme "achievements" (mostly stolen tech anyway) doesn't justify your pathetic existence.

To be fair to poolaks, given their historical situation, no resources, much lower population they're still better in my book than mongol savages.

If I had to choose between poolaks and russians I'd choose poolaks, but both are oven worthy anyway.

Dude fuck off.
Poland is great nation and today it is prime example of european ethnostate which every other european nation must strive for.

Only mistake Poland ever did was not accept Hitler's alliance.

I love how faggots get buthurt over Tecza.

PS. It was burned down TWICE.

Wow, "BASED POL" memes eternally BTFO.

The Germans are the real rape babies, look and compare.
Poland; No self hating immigration policy.
Germany; Economic migrants welcome to fuck our already greased ass's
Sage and kill yourself.

>being proud of destroying property
Literally niggers

>In the past, polonisation and latinisation of the Russian people would have been to the ruin of its spiritual self-existence, its national visage. Poland descended upon the Russian East with a sense of its own cultural superiourity. The Russian spiritual type seemed to the Polish not some other spiritual type, but simply a lower and non-cultural condition.

>Altogether different is the Polish soul. The Polish soul -- is aristocratic and individualistic to the point of morbidity, in it so powerful is not only the sense of honour, connected with the knight-chivalrant culture unknown to Russia, but also an obdurate ambition. This is the most refined and elegant soul within Slavdom, drowning in its own suffering fate. Pathetic to the point of affectation. The mannerisms of the Polish soul always strike Russians as artificially elegant and sweet, lacking in simplicity and directness, and repelling in its sense of superiourity and suspiciousness, of which the Polish are not free. The Polish have always seemed lacking in a sense of the equality of human souls before God, of brotherhood in Christ, as connected with the acknowledging of the infinite value of each human soul. The unique spiritual aspect of the Polish nobility has poisoned Polish life and played a fateful role in its state destiny. Russian man is little capable of such scorn, he does not love to give another man the feeling, that he is lower than him. Russian man is proud in his humility. The Polish soul however draws upward.

berdyaev.com/berdiaev/berd_lib/1914_178.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shuysky_Tribute

We use it LDZ too.
Also >Zasowiecić

WENN ICH DAS SEH
WERD ICH ECHT SAUER

do they still really do hand kissing?

> Most cucked countries in europe - Sweden and Belgium keep making Pooland hate threads
> Sweden
> Belgium

You guys are so frustrated that it makes me laugh. Keep making those threads because it never fails to make my day.

This is hardly politics at all.

Actually thanks OP. Your hatred only makes us stronger.

>who fights with sword, dies by it