How do you spot a coal burner?

A reasonably attractive girl started working with me a few days ago and immediately she threw up some major red flags. But it got me curious, what are some sure fire ways to spot a coal burner?

A few obvious ones:
>Hoop earrings
>Talks in nigger speak
>Often dumb

Braids/dreadlocks

loose vagina but with no kids.

>fat arse, made the central focus of attention of her entire being
>hair tied back extra tight
>likes hip hop / rap

If they're a reasonably attractive woman there's a good chance they had a taste of the BBC. Sorry.

Single mom

Black propaganda is false information and material that purports to be from a source on one side of a conflict, but is actually from the opposing side. It is typically used to vilify, embarrass, or misrepresent the enemy.

Tattoo in swirly font on either wrist, upper chest, or foot that says something about like not to judge her or how her stupid life made her stronger or some Harry Potter quote

Lots of single mom's with white kids in the northwest US.

Coal burners, communists, and left in general are more of a threat to us than actual islamic invasion. They are the ones perpetuating this shit, if they weren't such traitors this whole fiasco wouldn't have started to begin with.

Traitors should be impaled by barbed pikes.

>listening Lamar and other hip-hop sheit
>loop earrings
>open minded
music will show

Uptalk.
While common in America and thus not as reliable, here the only women I've heard uptalking are legit coalburners.

Why is this so common?

If they listen to nigger music for the most part there is almost no doubt that she would a coalburner.

Ask her what kind of music she likes. If she talks endlessly about rap, red flag. She'll probably slip and say "but my ex said white people don't really get their music."

Underrated. Coal burners are obsessed with people "judging" them (rightfully so tee bee ach), and always like to loudly announce thst they "hate drama" even though they start arguments with people over nothing all the time. Generally awful people, even setting aside their sexual preferences

Suits the extra tight dresses, jeans, tops and skirts.
Doesn't look nearly as good as loose hair or loosely tied hair, but they don't seem to understand that looking women who look more feminine look better.

>Single mother
>Fake blonde hair
>Overweight
>Tattoos of stars, animal prints, tribal, butterflys
>IQ Drives a car missing at least one hubcap
>Smells like menthol cigs

>Eyebrow pierecings
>Mudd jeans
>greasy hair always pulled back
>those cheap white Nikes some nurses wear

She'll have five mixed whigglets, with no shoes on in tow as she pays for her groceries with an EBT card.

agreed