What killed Sup Forums?

Sup Forums has really turned to shit in the last 1.5 years.
What did the most damage?
strawpoll.com/8468267

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/8468267
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

U.S. Presidential election snd bowing to Trump

too much memes and kis stuff to little natsoc

I vote gamercancer and also Milo

NatSoc newfags, libertarian newfags, trolls, shills, E-celeb worshippers.

/r/The_Donald by far

Oldfag Libertarians and NatSoc were cool
Newfag pCivic Nationalists and Alt-Right are fags

Gamergate, then trump.

Gamergate brought down the quality, Trump was fun, but brought too many new fags, redditors, phoneposters and shills with slide threads.

> We couldn't integrate our new fags so the culture changed...

TRS

TRS literally changed nothing on here.

but its all of those things u listed

Yes they did.
old Sup Forums sees name fen berg:
>fen
>berg
Every time!
Nu Sup Forums
(((Fenberg)))

>What did the most damage?
>most

these damn custom flags! I don't see them in the survey

Reddit and TRS

The echo meme was funny for about ten minutes, but more people seeing jewish names isn't a bad thing.

Quality of posting has gone down though, agreed.

Why are you niggers here if you hate this place so much?

There's other places to go. Which is kinda the problem, it dilutes the number of posters since there more than one re-doubt. Even infinite cripples can be slow at times.

Old time's sake i guess. This was the best board on the site 2 years ago. Now it's arguably the worst. Though /r9k/ has gotten pretty bad in the past year as well with the flood of womyn posters from tumblr and lolcow.

Reddit ruins everything

> Sup Forums listed as option
Absurd, Sup Forums is just flight from Sup Forums.

>Sup Forums is just flight from Sup Forums
you clearly weren't here for classic Sup Forums

((((You)))

Edgy kids and """"Old""""fags.

Pol harbor did the most damage.

Alternative and his cuck buddies couldn't stand the fact that in late 2014 pol was destroying gawker via shekel shoah threads.

So he endlessly bitched at moot to delete pol but moot was a coward so he just temporarily defaced the board for two weeks instead. Then resigned a short time later.

Alternative is still staff on this website despite many people recommending to Hiroshima that he be shit canned and is one of the biggest lol cows in history. Even mentioning past events to him can get you banned.

What did the most damage to the whole site pol included is shithead staff members who became sjws and were never removed for their bad actions and abuses. That is usually the bane of any imageboard.

Gamergate, Drump, Stormfags, Milo et al.

pol WAS created as a containment apparatus, if you dont know that you're just a shitposter leaf

>unironically uses Sup Forums harbor
>was too new in 2014 to know that moot fucked with boards all the time
>was too assblasted to see the humor
>still uses term SJW in the current year
m8, you are part of the cancer

The lack of spirited debate. Pollerization to the extreme, where when you say something the other side does not like they start typing I KILL YOU or something. People should be able to disagree without people losing their minds.

No, the stormfags of old were funny
The 'alt-right' of 2016 was cancer

>that flag
You are Milo-tier cancer

Yeah I know that. But there's definitely been an increase. I miss Ron Sup Forums

KEK

>no "all of the above" option

1. Sup Forums of the last 1.5 years might be my favourite era of any forum ever. It's much more interesting than old-Sup Forums.
2. If anyone has been shitting up Sup Forums recently it's been paid shills and /leftypol/ raiders.

>newfag

like what?

you may weep at your own leisure

>mfw I joined 1.5 years ago

>Milo only has 7 votes

moot and the cuckening sure changed this place for the worst. I was hoping ideology flags would change this place for the, but that's something we'll have to wait and find out. Too many Sup Forums-kiddies who spam with unfunny trite country stereotypes (x isn't white, xD! x hates y Dohoohoho!) make this board boring.

8gag is just as bad, but that's another story.

Retards.

There's a difference playful, funny shit like Harmony on Sup Forums and music backgrounds, and purposely making the board unusable for a month.

>playful
it kind of was playful though
remember when he kept posting that countdown til the board's deletion. it was funny
>unusable for a month
i only remember it lasting a couple of days

It was worth it, we won the great meme war, we had to take some casualities as a result.

>we won the great meme war
ah yes, we did it reddit

George Soros funded trolls and mentally handicapped people from Reddit are responsible for the current state of /pol. Don't worry though, they soon lose interest in trolling on Sup Forums and move on to something else.

Kek wills kikes and their shills ( (((you))) ) get BTFO

underage b&

>tfw i came here 1.5 years ago

>
You guys missed out. Sorry.

>jews HATE him

you probably think this board is a vehicle for a particular movement
you are the cancer
fuck off

I think having Trump announce his presidency and Gamergate was sort of a one-two attack on this board. Both in combination and around the same time did heavy amounts of damage

t. Shareblue

>tfw I agree with a communist

tell us about the beforetime

yes

it was a lot more fun. for the most part people didn't actually believe this part was some irl movement, and while we had serious discussion and arguments, nobody was delusional enough to think we were actually FIGHTING THE POWER!!!
The humor and the memes were a thousand times better than now. Now they're reddit/9gag/TRS tier.
This place used to be the best board on the site and now it's the worst.
Even mootles thought this board was one hilarious and said it was one of the boards he visited more often

Your poll is shit. The answer is people who take their powerlevel to the streets.

or to any site other than 4tism

Instead of Milo and Paul, it should just have an political e-celebs option

Milo faggoppolus and the video game faggots

>e-celebs
if they dont serve the cause fuck'em

Newfagg unlike you retards we dont lip about our shitholes deeper in the webb,you have to know one not be told about one.

>the cause
fuck off kek-cancer

>strawpoll.com/8468267
>mods not being an option
kill yourself schlomo

the only thing the mods did wrong was not delete this board during the election. would have prevented all the cancer from finding a home here

The Trumpfags and Gamergaters were the same thing. Everyone wants to distance themselves now but this cringy KEK shit started and grew here. I tried to warn you during the election, now we have the biggest Zionist Kike Puppet president in History.

This somebody knows what is up after the election of Trump i thought thisplace could not get worse......i was wrong his first 2 weeks in office was literally 24/7 shilling.
I thought it could not get worse and then those leddit faggs shut down t_d and the board was fucked beyon recognition again.
Each major event irl that this board influences seems to bring its death closer and closer,gammergate and earlye project chanology or whatever the fuck it was called...kek those were just the tip of the ice(((berg))).

I don't doubt the kek shit started here. however, it might have been a newfag plebbitor who started it. fuck, even if it wasn't, it never would have survived back in the old days. it only stayed alive because of the reddit invaders
and Trump is shit despite being hilarious. old Sup Forums would have voted Darrell Castle, aka Ron Paul of 2016

deal with it kyke

i agree with you, it's only gotten worse. it was weird. shortly after the election (not his fist two weeks of presidency you were talking about) it actually seemed like things were starting to recover a little bit. that maybe all the election cancer was leaving
oh how wrong i was

if mootles were here, he would have banned all the cancer. this place has become an Annonymous of sorts, always looking for their next 'mission'.
Movements kill boards, to quote moot.

don't you have a twitter account to go spam EBIC Sup Forums MEMES with? why don't you go do that for a while and leave my thread alone you turbo autist

Why shouldn't it be?

That's true but also around the same time is when the shills showed up.

because this place isn't about movements. not just Sup Forums but the site always suffers from those. moot banned Chanology and gamergcancer for a reason. moralfags kill boards.
Sup Forums used to be a lot of fun.
modern Sup Forums barely resembles Sup Forums of two years ago.

becaust you must suffer for crossing me, enjoy
the flag is just a click on a drop down menu

I assume by your flag that you care about white identity though, right? Having the power to influence real world racial salience but choosing to be more concerned with the culture of an afghani rug knitting board seems cucky.

Sup Forums of the last 1.5 years has been interesting. Cult of kek, God-emperor, retarded memes, etc.

But all this was doomed to failure. It was reliant on the Trump campaign, not the Trump election. Now that Trump has been elected the honeymoon is over and the rush of it all has worn off. Not sure if you've ever seen the movie "The Graduate" but at the end the lead disrupts his true loves wedding to save her from a boring marriage. They run away ecstatic. Then they get on a bus and it slowly dawns on them "now what?". That's always the problem when you get caught up with a movement hell bent on one goal (Trump election). After the goal is achieved, you are doomed.

>PTG threads all day every day.
Now that is what I call shilling. Trumpfags are cancer

No , I have seen the movie "The Post-graduate"

You forgot to include the leftist raids and shills.
T_D and GG raised the signal that pol was a subversive place against the left but they aren't the actual problem.

gee whizz golly gee i do wonder...

>Gamergate
>mooth's cuckoldry
final nail in the coffin

>I assume by your flag that you care about white identity though, right?
not especially. that said, i'm not triggered by it. I respect guys like Jared Taylor. (not richard spencer though). And in the old days, we did have people here who cared about white identity. They were cool. They got what the board was for, serious discussion and laughs and memes. NOT for FIGHTING THE POWER RAR RAR!
>an afghani rug knitting board
you really are cancer

For christ's sake, come on, man.

>implying the board wasn't cancer DURING the Trump campaign

yes they are. they brought their shitty humor and memes and didn't assimilate. I'd rather have a communist oldfag who meshed well with the culture than a right wing newfag who didn't even attempt to assimilate

haha western society is being destroyed while you're worried about the quality of jokes and memes on a fucking anime board. You are the literal epitome of cancer you autistic little worm.

Yeah ok i had my TESTOSTERONE levels checked when i was a RON PAUL fanatic, was utter shit back then, now i had it done again, im as racist as it gets and fashy, my test was up 55%, so i dont know what you mean by "turned to shit"

No, No, I agree with you in full. It was cancer. It was just interesting like caner. Having an interest in cancer is why we have oncologists.

Granted, oncologists cure cancer.

to be claer, the gamergate option i included in the poll was saying the Sup Forums cancer fags who were trying to use Sup Forums as a vehicle as their movement to fight the feminists.
Mootles was absolutely right to ban all discussion of it.
movements kill boards

>oncologists cure cancer
good goy

it's not like this board actually had much of an effect on things irl, no matter how delusional some faggots here are.
Why kill a board just to have almost zero effect anyway?

Th' landies invadin' this 'ere open sea ruined the forum, laddie.