MGTOW Men Ignore Their Duty

Don't modern men sort of have a duty to women?

Other urls found in this thread:

socialmatter.net/2017/06/12/how-to-catch-a-wife/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, you have a duty to your wife and family.

Motows are just scared betas, or men who've gotten fucked over in divorces(who I do have sympathy for).

It must be difficult to be a modern woman.

>be a strong independet womyn who need no man
>hang yourself because you can't get married
>media and feminists blame men

I think I understand MGTOW a bit more now, and I don't think that's a good thing.

MGTOW> white knight cuck

Not really. And I don't understand what significance these stories have. They obviously had underlying mental issues that should have been treated.

jealousy is a bitch

Yeah they are just a bunch of pussies fleeing from adult responsibilities using trivial excuses because they are too retarded to find a decent woman.

No

MGTOW>Spinster

Women had a duty to be chaste and obedient too. Find me a Chaste and obedient woman and I'll be the perfect husband.

Yeah, but now a third party is involved, and that's political correctness. Men aren't allowed to exercise their masculine authority in relationships which makes women see them as weak and pathetic and also resentful about having no strong men in their lives.

Know how men were told "go to school, you'll get a good job and a nice girl", but there were no jobs and only sluts?
Women were told "fuck whoever, whenever. You'll always be desired because you have a hole", but they were lied to also

Boy, those years of taking mad schlong and partying like a crackwhore in their youth really paid off, eh?

>duty to women?
No. What kind of duty do you think we have? We don't owe you shit, get over it.

>Killing yourself instead of just trying to actually find a partner
Obviously no one is going to partner with someone so unstable. People like this are doomed to fail when they just think "No one loves me time to kill myself"
No shit no one is going to marry you.

>struggling to get over a break up
>Break up was 5 YEARS PRIOR
>she tried to do a "cry for help" hanging

Why do these fucking women keep making MGTOW threads over and over again?

That's your problem dumb nigger, no one is going to find you a good girl, and the girl is not going to come to you.

You're a man. You're supposed to be the aggressive one. There are plenty of good women out there. What the fuck are you waiting for?

>Motows are just scared betas,

But wait. 40% of women are obese in the US. 90% are sluts. 50% have illegitimate children.

I'm just not one of the lucky ones who get a woman who is worth it. Sexual parity is a thing of the past. A big majority of women are trash . Their would be husbands in clouding me would rather be single.

To remind you how much of a pathetic cuck you are.

The only duty man has is to find success and keep it.

Trying to shamed men into setteling for dinner at Arby's.

You mean over 50% of men? The perversion of the institution of marriage, by the state, will be the downfall of society.

Top kek. Try leaving the south

Those percentages are totally wrong

>Don't modern men sort of have a duty to women?
Nope. Feminism won them their freedom. I hope they're all enjoying it.
Don't be a doormat, lads.

They weren't lied to. Any slut that's taken 20 miles of dick IS still desirable just not to prime Chads. That's why they kill themselves. They'd rather die than accept one of their orbiters.

When society is ill, when you feel no attachment to the world around you, it is not time to resign yourself to solitude and death. It is time to brazenly live for virtue.
If we want women to be women, we must encourage men to be men, because it is men who must moderate the behavior of women. It is men who raise daughters and teach them morality.
It is true that a mother's job is to nurture children, to watch over them as they grow, but it is a father's job to ensure they become adults.

Except I'm not, roastie.

>because they are too retarded to find a decent woman.

Listen, you got 100 women in a room and 100 men. 80 of the women have ridden the dock carousel and have had the clap. 40 of those women are also obese. 30 of those women have bastrard kids from other men. In the end you have only maybe 10 women who are even worthwhile. I applaud the men who don't settle for human trash.

The sexual revolution switched us from being a primarily pair bonding species to a tournament species.

Women are only now balking at it because they realize that while some might land pretty much any dick they want that doesn't translate into landing a good man.

BAHAHAHAHAHA
Ow god. Sweetie. You keep using that word "cuck". I'm not sure you know what it means.

>Arby's without the curly fries

Biggest mistake you can make desu.

>MGTOW
>Not cuck
Choose 1, Adolf.

I live in NYC and those percentages, while hyperbole, are what people say here too. There are fattys and sluts everywhere.

what the fuck it says you're a nazi

I'm far too busy developing my skills and gaining knowledge to have time to court a female or procreate.

>pathetic cuck

The term cuckold has lost all its meaning. You niggers are becoming worse than SJWs. Don't change the meaning of "cuckold" the way young retards changed the meaning of "literally".

Not getting into a relationship with a woman is the very antithesis to cuckoldry.

Btw traps are superior

pic related: the only post about MGTOW that ever mattered.

That's called playing into your league. You can't get 10/10 pussy when you are a fat autistic neckbeard.

everyday there's a thread with this 2 year old article why?

jesus christ just be obedient, nice and not a slut

how is that difficult ? I know the media tries to force women to do the total opposite but common sense still exists

You don't know the definition of either these things, roastie.
Check your cunt for chlamydia, that itch must be making you pretty desperate and retarded.

Is that iggy pop?

Not supposed to be the aggressive one in this society. Not supposed to be in charge. Our generation has watched in horror as the generation that came before was was destroyed by divorce courts. No thanks.

>You're a man. You're supposed to be the aggressive one.

I make moves on women constantly. I get to know them then realize I don't want to live a nightmare and walk away.

>There are plenty of good women out there.

but there literally aren't.

>What the fuck are you waiting for?

A chaste and obedient woman.

I would be happy to get married if I met someone worth marrying.

Why are you butthurt then? Truth hurts, Adolf?

Nyc is a shithole filled with foreigners, Puerto Ricans, niggers, Jews, and the worst of the white race.

I think I found your problem

Men are obligated to produce and distribute the ever-increasing quantities of cat food, litter, collars, etc.

Also buy stocks in companies which produce such things.

>Motows are just scared betas,

A lot of men who have done the pickup thing are MGTO in practice if not in name. After the forth or fifth woman who texts her husband she didn't tell you about right after you finish you start to get a bit, shall we say, jaded.

There are max 20 "good" women (not total sluts) in that room and 100 men. Not matter how much you "play into your league" 80 men will not have a good woman.

lel. You sound like a bitter bitch. If a woman likes a guy, she will always or mostly talk to him and be by his side like 24/7. You as a man just need to improve yourself and be patient. Just don't take any girl, who throws herself at you and observe them carefully. Bitches can't fake their personality for a very long time.

The best way for white men to make many more white babies is to go pharmacies in white areas and poke holes in the condoms. If you do this once a month, you'll be the cause of at least one new white baby. Plus - no child support and you don't have to raise the little shit AND you don't have to deal with its cunt mother.

>get married
>have kids
>wife decides she is still youthful and you are sucking her life from her
>divorces you so she can go to clubs and parties
>gets fucked 10 times a week by tyrone and jamal
>takes half your shit in the divorce, and future salary
>gets custody of kids
>turns kids against you
>kids grow up to be a slut/loser like her
no thanks
I'll wait 10-15 years for artificial wombs

No the "sexual revolution" was just a giant sexual regression. Human beings ceased to be animals and became Humans when the institution of marriage was put into effect. Once monogamy is destroyed, society rapidly falls apart and the law of the jungle quickly returns.

>That's called playing into your league. You can't get 10/10 pussy when you are a fat autistic neckbeard.

I'm 6'3" 215 lbs of pure muscle and program robots for a living. I date fat women with children sometimes,but find myself revolted by them. I make moves on less shity women but they are always already in a relationship.

this is how Slavs are made btw

no wonder your countries are 3rd world and Aids-ridden

Why does this photo keep getting posted? Who is this? Is it Iggy Pop?

Yes, to your wife and family. Roastie whores aren't family nor will ever be wives.

My ex a few years back was like this

She was pushing the agenda and I'm not really for marriage myself so that was the end of everything

>wants white babies
>doesn't want to have kids himself
Kill yourself hypocrite.

This seems like a good plan, also do this at Costco so those trophy wives have to explain to thier rich husbands where the little town baby bump came from.

>tell a mgtow beta that he has to be proactive if he wants to find a non bottom of the barrel slut
>y-you must be a woman!

Lel

I'd really like to try dating soon because I'm at the latter end of my early 20s. But at this point it all seems hopeless to me. I've never even kissed or been friends with a girl. Sometimes I go on OkCupid to look around, but almost all of the girls on there are fucking crazy. For some reason, they feel compelled to spew their political bullshit immediately, with stuff like "intersectional feminist." I know sometimes people meet at work but that doesn't seem too promising to me. I've always wanted to have a family but it seems to late at this point. I feel like this is shit I should've thought about when I was 15 or 16, not 23. I've thought about bringing this up with my therapist but I'd probably seem insane.

>modern

it's always been that way. there were always women who failed to secure a husband and were left over. the one big difference is that they used to be dependent on their relatives if that happened but can just get jobs now

*too late

To try and convince you to just hand everything over to them even if they're god damn insufferable.
Hole =/= value.
They need to learn to be valuable human beings, who people can tolerate to be around.
Men will be more willing to invest in you if you aren't a cunt.

>tell a roastie that she isn't worth the effort of raising her shitskin kids
>y-y-you must be a neckbeard anyways!

Does the fact that the standards are being upped a bit affect some men choosing to avoid women?

>You're a man. You're supposed to be the aggressive one.
Oh wow, traditional gender roles much???

???

This is why marriage and family as institutions must be destroyed. Look what the pressures did to these poor women.

Holy shit is it hard believe that people like you exist.

70-80% of men are "betas" in the eyes of the average woman. And since obesity is super high, the limits the number of women men bother pursuing. Since there is so few quality women, the few quality ones just share all the chads till their 30 and barren. So if you are a beta, attempting to enter the sexual market place is a wast of time till you're 30 and have earning potential, at which you should scoop up on an 18-24 year old with a low partner count.

>you sound like a bitch
like is not the same as must be. don't try to distract from the content of my post with a sloppy greentext.

obesity is only high in your country

Because they know they are holes.

A woman will be worthy of a man once she understands she is a hole and to serve.

>have a friend from russia
>he got married to a german woman in russia
>she popped out two kids back there
>moved to germany
>doing alright, enough money to keep everyone well fed
>he's almost done with his degree and after that he starts working at some top restaurant in the city
>turns out nothing's great since they moved in
>germany is far more liberal and female degeneracy is encouraged
>she's been telling the hubbie that her friends at work (some are married) keep going to clubs to have fun, while she has to go home to look after her kids and make dinner sometimes
>tensions rise
>both are almost 30 year old
>decide that divorce is the best way to solve the problem for everyone (kids are like 4-6 year olds)
>she gets absolutely everything, he has to rent a hotel room, where he works
>moves to cologne to make some money

He could handle it much better, but still - another fucked up family unit, the kids are devastated

>(((bloom)))
>thinking kike propaganda is reality

how can a woman ever be stressed?

go out and get fucks 4 times in a week by 4 diff guys you pick for looks

lol

I mean jeesh

And women were the ones who voted for all that.

Orbiters are only 20% of men as well. The problem for these sluts is that 60% of men who are neither orbiters or chads won't touch them due to their whoring ways during their 20s, and those 60% are the men they were always meant to be with. But due to "female empowerment", they had access to chad dick for about 14 years, and thought they were ultimately entitled to it when in reality, they were just a fuck hole to the chad.

Nature has given men only one duty, to stick their dicks in holes.

Where do you niggers live who keep saying there are so many fat wome?

This is not normal. Either you're making it up or you live in a complete shithole

don't get so worried man. the average age men are marrying now (if at all) is close to 30, which mens half marry later than that. just start planning now.

here's some guidance if you feel overwhelmed:
socialmatter.net/2017/06/12/how-to-catch-a-wife/

>died when a 'cry for help' attempt to take her own life accidentally succeeded

>Don't modern men sort of have a duty to women?

As they starved for equality since decades, now they have it.

No duty.

They fought for it.

It's really quite brilliant what the Social Engineered did.

They made Women become Feral again & have them turn against the Society & Biological Purpose.

Then they weakened Men & Denied them opportunities & Distracted them.

There's a beta orbiter somewhere crying to himself because he never made a move and now it's too late.

that shithole is called the US breh. perhaos you just don't notice the fat ones just like chicks don't notice your ugly ass

How fucking dare you.
I have no duty what soever to anyone.

Grow up, I am not your caretaker, you are an individual and you need to pull up your fucking socks and shut the fuck up about other people owing you shit.

kill

yourself

>Look what the pressures did to these poor women.

Did the pressures of family do that?

OkCupid is filled with broken girls who are either fat or psycho. I went on a date with a cute girl their whose father just died, and on the date, all she talked about was Harry Potter and female empowerment. Then she had the nerve to call me submissive, when all she did was rant about stupid bullshit for 2.5 hours.

Why do you keep posting this article over and over again? You won't get anyone from 4 chan to marry you. Give it up.
You are only promoting the mgtow cause. Then again, go ahead, keep bringing up this article over and over again, you are doing a good job.

REEEEEEE!!!!!
IM FUCKING SICK OF SEEING THIS THREAD EVERY DAY.
THIS IDIOT BITCH DESERVED TO DIE
FUCKING SHILLBOTS SLIDING ALL THE GOOD THREADS
SAGE IN ALL FIELDS OR KILL YOURSELVES FAGGOTS

Misery loves company.

Does anyone have the screencap of that time some supreme autist was able to calculate how many miles of dick OPs girlfriend had taken because she told him she'd fucked a lot of guys in college?

It was truly the GOAT as far as autism on Sup Forums goes.

An indignant woman will not learn this lesson, they're already grown, and will not change. Choosing to live alone, choosing to spite them, this will not change anything either however.
The structure of society must change, and men are the only ones capable of bringing about such change. To improve the lot for future generations you must dig in your heels and push back against the tides of dysgenic culture

Tradition begets value, value begets character, and law falls in line with the character of the people. People of strong moral character produce strong moral families. Strong families change the face of the entire nation.
You must become part of the cure, and you cannot do that alone and childless.

Don't get mad at me because you live in a shithole state and can't find a decent woman.

Texas alone is almost as big as Europe.
You both forget how much space we have between places.
Of course things are going to be different depending on where you go, no?