Every. fucking. time

>-Stein
>We're done here...

That's not an actual person, r-r-right?

Trump isn't dumb. He is protecting his hotel holdings in South Florida from competition.

He has always been a smart businessman. nothing smarter than using your position in government to enrich yourself.

Why does Stein look Hispanic?

what's the point of bullying cuba?

He's right and you all know it

He's of German descent.

Disgusting HAPA

Of course Trump's right. But what's your point?

Fat Nigger lips
Wide Nigger nose
High Cheek bones

two points:
1) 2) just undoing something Obama did to piss off the Left.

Lol, I get it. It's funny because the hillary voter thinks he's smarter than the President......

This. That's a german

>nothing smarter than using a government position to enrich yourself
Just like Uncle Putin

The guy who was surprised health care was complicated? I literally think I'm smarter than Trump in any area that isn't being a media whore.

You mean (((German)))?

>pissing off half the country is now a viable political strategy
Wew lad

He looks like some kind of happa/nigger/jew hybrid. "Asian-Americans" are as bad as jews. Turbo SJWs and easily the most cancerous people I had to deal with in uni.

>le ebin one liner upboat bait XD

the purge can't come soon enough.

Half my family is Cuban or of Cuban decent and they all applauded this move. The biggest reason they voted Trump was because he promised he would do something about Obama's policy with Cuba.

I know most people don't care at this point and my opinion on it is biased as I have family that has been directly affected by the regime. Allowing the Castro family to essentially have a carte blanche and a restart with the U.S. without having to give up anything in return is wrong. It's like suddenly opening up relations with North Korea and allowing Kim Jong-un to stay in power and not have to suffer any consequences for the repression of his people.

Someone needs to give the man a gab account. He's the only reason Twitter remains a thing.

Twitter promotes Negative tweets made by "Verified" accounts. Mass botting is also used to respond to his Tweets.

Because they are communists.

Tanned German descent.