Beyonce Shuts Down Hospital Floor for Delivery

>inb4 YASSS QUEEEEEN BEYONCE IS LOVE

LINK: nypost.com/2012/01/09/dad-stopped-from-seeing-premature-twins-by-beyonces-hospital-takeover/

If you ever need to see the flaws in capitalism - just look at how it has elevated some niggers up to royalty status. Niggers have enough collective wealth to elevate certain representatives to our upper crust.

In no world should that be allowed.

The problem isn't capitalism, it's a rigid status quo that seeks to eliminate anyone who's not an ethnic minority.

The demons will be born. Gotta close the floor so others don't see them.
She'll walk out with someone else's babies.
#pizzagate

How is this legal?

What the shit with that culturally appropriated straight, blond hair

>WHORE OF BABYLON
WHORE OF BABYLON
>WHORE OF BABYLON
WHORE OF BABYLON

serious question can somebody tell me why this nigger girl is so popular? she is just an uppity negress why do they treat her like some kind of royalty

kek, tell it like is

Hospitals are private facilities that can provide whatever services they want?

Fucking American barbarians

>Another thread about a tabloid dumping on some celebrity

Politics!

Yeah pretty much.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Fucking American barbarians
It's a NIGGER that did it, you faggot, along with compliant libtards serving their kike masters.

>An article from 2012
I still hate her but damn shit's old now.

What a cunt. Just have the doctor come to your house or something.

I will never understand the almost universal obsession for this stuck-up cunt and her family. I saw a (((google))) home commercial the other day where a white lady asked her robot thing to "call her Beyonce" and I constantly hear from my female friends about how much they love Beyonce.

Her songs sound exactly the same as the other 300 pop-star hip hop cunts out there. Why is this bitch special at all?

Eddie McClintok is great

Fuck off commie.

I'd sue them for imprisoning my premie child.