Why do liberal male and every male for that matter have a hitler's youth haircut?

Why do liberal male and every male for that matter have a hitler's youth haircut?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v6AiqtJCm6A
youtube.com/watch?v=cpNaV2Usxlc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because it's trendy, also I'm sick of seeing it. If anyone here has one go fuck yourself.

take a wild guess leaf

Because Fascism is
A E S T H E T I C

its already out of style

>implying a timeless haircut goes out of style

I have it because it's a hitler youth haircut. I always pick a fascist haircut when I go to the barber

Because it is the master-cut

you sound like a joy to be around.

it looks pretty decent, but personally i would never get it ngl

They don't, they have an undercut, which is similar but much higher on the head and doesn't fade. Hitler youth is just a military man's haircut who wants to keep the top long. It's a pretty good look in my opinion

tfw forever jewfro

They have a subconscious desire to uncuck themselves

The fire is rising.

Better than a smelly drunken hippy.

Economic fascism breeds vapidity. We need to return the soul into our people, before they start randomly killing each other again.

Hitler youth haircuts are undercuts

Everyone had an undercut during the depression because it was easy and cheap to maintain. Look at pictures of average guys in the 30s, they all looked similar

Because Im a fashy goy

same. so funny that shitlibs are doing it too.

I actually am, I know how to hide my power levels in public so everyone thinks I'm just a normal guy. I do drop a redpill during a conversation once in a while.

It's just the current trend you dumb faggot, Not everything is in need of your retarded analysis.

that was actually a russian haircut before faggots

When a woman wants to be dominated, you rarely ever see the man dressed as a liberal unless he intends to disappoint his mistress.

That cut (it's several types of a similar cut, not just limited to Hitler youth either) never really went out of "style" since it became popular with white guys in the military, or just plain white guys really.

The problem ia that now EVERY FUCKER out there gets cut like this, regardless if they actually look good with it, just because everybody else gets the same cut.

Remember that lovely frame from the Way-Farer shades? It never went out of style either, the problem is that EVERY FUCKER out there who wears glasses opts for that frame because everyone else also wears it.

It's pretty much fashion-marxism(as retarded as it sounds), beards, plaid shirts, tattoos, those ear lobe enlargers(very popular in Latin America)

Hipsters ruin everything.

It's a shame that hipsters exploit a lot of styles because many of them are actually fashionable, but they overdo it so much that it just makes you look like you're trying too hard to be like everyone else.

i mean its functional. i'd rather my kid look like that than some stupid greasy hippie faggot with a manbun

The left copy everything we do because they can't meme. They copy our hairstyles, our tactics, etc.

because its cute CUTE

In 2017, it is a rejection of degeneracy, like wearing a belt, obeying the laws, being true to on woman, be a leader which can both lead or follow, living an exemplary life, and if necessary fighting and dying with dignity for your people.

Explain why degenerate soy zombies have it then? It's because it looks nice and they want to copy everything we do.

>The left copy everything we do because they can't meme.
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. There isn't much the left can do 'vocation-wise'; but they need some guidance in order to stop emulating and become

THIS

They don't have shit to be proud at. The left can't meme.

Because it looks good you stupid faggot cunt.

>he left can't meme.
^^This^^ is a meme, right up there with

>'White Guys Can't Jump
>there were gas chambers on every corner
>his hands were clearly up
etc....

lol. i have this haircut.

i call it the german tank commander cut.

But they objectively can't. Whatever memes they do have are just our memes, but corrupted and pushing their shit-tier ideology.

Just one example. Some of /ourguys/ made this.
youtube.com/watch?v=v6AiqtJCm6A

So the lefty faggots make this.
youtube.com/watch?v=cpNaV2Usxlc

They just copy what we do. They are worse than normies.

Nope, I'm a Millennial with a basic bitch small pompadour, slightly combed to the side.

Skin fades are for trendy snowflake nu males. They don the beard and the skin fade to compensate for their lack of masculinity in every other area.

Uh, because Hitler was amazeballs? What are you, fucking retarded?

You sound like a bit of a faggot

I don't understand? This haircut has nothing to do with Hitler, it just looks good

>nazi germany used toilet paper during ww2
>liberals in 2017 does it as well, the hypocrites!

idk op, why are you retarded?

>tfw I'm too hipster for the hitler youth cut that everyone is getting and instead just go for a regular comb-over
Get on my level faggots.

faggot

Better go get the door Hans, Ahmed needs to be comforted by your girlfriend.

I have one and I am planning on masturbating after finishing my breakfast tacos thank you very much

What a great man; 2nd only to der Führer. If I could, I'd go back in time and shake both of their hands, vigorously.

Yes, it's a meme that came from a fact.

They can bitch about nonsenses. They can be hypocrites but they can't meme.

Larp faggot

Nice.

it's the perfect haircut. Not long enough to be annoying to clean, but still long enough for girls to insert into their vagina.

>reagan
>great man
Good goys

>tfw thin hair

i'm too old for this shitty fag trendy
buzzcut is the way to go

>we
>our
>THIS
Faggot little young fellas with a overwhelming desperation to belong to something, anything. Write a note for yourselves, jizz stains: 'I will be dropped into the ground and covered with earth, and there I'll lie alone to rot'. Understanding this might pave the way towards the true 'red-pill'.

I look like some stupid washed hippie faggot with a manbun and I have a degree in mathematics and a penchant for saving the white race.

>naziboo user goes to the barber
>"Welcome, what cut do you want"
>I-i want a fascist haircut
>"Sorry I don't understand, unless you want a clean cut the time it will take won't matter that much"
>No I want a haircut like the Hitler youth
>"So you want a clean cut like a skinhead? Well I guess that can be done pretty quickly"
>N-no I want a haircut where it's short on the sides with a parting on one side
>"You mean the Beckham cut?"
>Y-yhea

What are you on about? Go back to Blackbriggan

Meanwhile a peaceful refugee blows up a group of schoolchildren and you go to the local mosque to offer your asshole as reparations for twitter racists hurting their feelings.

>mfw people still paying to get their hair cut

quit giving money to the hair jew

>tfw been cutting my hair like that since 8th grade in 2001

The fact that Reagan was pro-Israel somehow makes him less white than Hitler, who wanted to commit genocide against the Slavs with the Hunger Plan and Generalplan Ost? He was going to deport most of them to Siberia to make more room for German Lebensraum.

But you're just a Sup Forums edgelord and don't give a shit about real history. Your provocative Nazi flag makes you feel empowered, and those pesky "fact" things can't get in the way of that.

correction: makes him less *pro-white

>So user how do you feel about my husband? He's Argen-
>REEEEEEE YOUR NOT WHITE
>*Blue contacts fall out*

Based Bureaucrat

If you don't have this haircut you are a autist.

I bet you have grown out, greasy hair or you're balding so bad you cant get one yourself

No, larping is the autism.

i have it. so far 5 people have said i look like hitler youth
being blonde helps

It's actually objectively the best haircut for many men.

Most men have thinner hair on top. The different lengths give the illusion that your hair is thickest on top, and this implies you're healthy and have good genes.

It's kinda smoke and mirrors, almost like makeup.

I'm not larping as a nazi because I have that haircut.
Everyone back then had it, and it lasted until the 60's before coming back in the last decade.
How is it specific to nazis?

I don't. My hair is too T H I C C for that style. It's okay though, won't have to worry about going bald like all the faggots who are riding this trend.

>hitler
It was acctualy fashionable all over EU in late 20/early 30s

But yeah you seen few photographs of hitlerjugend with its and its NAZIIII

retarded leaf

Having thick hair doesn't mean you won't go bald.

Do you honestly think everyone who has gone bald had thin/fine hair all their lives?

>It's actually objectively the best haircut for many men.

Shut up you dumb cunt. If you can't pull off a skinhead you're a faggot.

My hair looks like a porcupine's fur on the sides, so I think of doing away with that part altogether.

This is apparently called 'asian hair', which makes no sense for me, since I am not Asian.

Would the Hitler youth haircut be ok for me? Or should I just go full Mussolini instead?

they are culturally apropriating to make nazis mad.

hahaha nigga you got BTFO'd

It would work, but don't go too short on the sides.

I'd say a 2 or 3 guard would work well for you, where OP's pic is about a 1.5

C'mon, man. It's larping whether you acknowledge it or not.

Reminder that Sup Forums if for grown ups only.

this

>he thinks nazbol is an actual, real movement and ideology held by others
cute

>Everyone wore a suit in the 30's including nazis
>Therefore if you wear a suit today you are larping as a nazi

pretty much your logic lmao

Woah there buddy.

>acne
wash your face you filthy subhuman

You came from reddit didn't you.

go eat a burger you insufferable sweaty ball of crisco

be sure to wipe the grease and sweat stains that'll drip from your fat body on the way out, we don't want another american mess

No, a suit is far more general.

Because it's fucking easy to take care of.
Having hair is hot as fuck and we aren't shitskins who are made to work out in a field every day of our lives. We have intelligence.

Easy to maintain, looks professional

I tried buzzing it down and looked like a retard. I tried growing it out and it was greasy and a pain to take look after.

I first got it like 5 year ago in high school and everyone said I looked like a nazi, flash forward to like a year ago and all those people have it too.

Hm...

I'll tell it to the barber next time. :^D

40 celsius degrees everyday will do that to me and to you. I wash my face a lot, but still...

ya I had a cashier say that to me at some store. I said 'Thanks, but I'm no youth and you look like a jew.'

Kek

HOWEVER,

hipsters wear skinny jeans. which is like crossing your fingers before a promise, so none of the fashy fashion is compromised.

ITT

stop eating greasy foods

Well... That's true. I should stop it. ;_;

Every normie and kebab has that haircut here, it has nothing at all to do with right-wing politics here

>cutting my hair
Falling for the self-reliance jew