Be me

>be me
>member of "working poor"
>work as Lyft driver
>forced to wait in special lot at airport
>lot full of fellow workers
>airports authority gives us poor schlubs port-a-johns so we don't have to keep pissing in bottles
>dumb fucking savages stuff portolet urinal full of trash
Why are poor such fucking garbage?
What the fuck is wrong with these savages?

Other urls found in this thread:

officialfan.proboards.com/thread/511655/divas-thread-xxxiv-allredeverything-edition?page=80&page=20
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ingrate fuckin slobs are basically proof there is no god

>be poor genetic trash
>bring more trash into the world
>teach these doomed creatures your degenerate habits and shitty work ethic
>they grow up like you
>repeat

not complicated

>They grow up like you
Like me?
Fuck off. I'm paying down my debt and furthering my education

it was a generalisation, not aimed at you specifically. to build on what i said, they remain poor because the number willing to try and drag themselves out of the hole is very, very low. it's much easier to convince yourself you're happy with what you have.

>pay off debt
feed the beast

even the working poor still had self-respect and respect for their community in the past

Our whole culture is degenerating from top to bottom.

Read Bell Curve. It's basically all about their IQ (which is why niggers and white trash all commit high levels of crime)

Next time you go to the airport goad the security and wait wherever you want, then kick the shit out of them and leave, airport security is fun to beat the shit out of, they're the worst sort of subhuman trash, almost always minority with welfare jobs, fuck TSA, they all deserve to have the shit kicked out of them

Why are there plants in it?

That's an interesting fantasy.
Assaulting federal workers/contractors is never a great idea
Plus: in the for-hire vehicle lot we don't see security,
We get hassled by Airports Authority Police with AR-15s and the federal authority to turn any threat over to DHS

savages probably wiped their asses with the grass not knowing how to use civilized human toilet paper.

>white trash
Low level white persons commit less crimes than blacks.
Black people are just fucking evil, its the mark of Cain. They are a race of murderers and thieves. It's their birthright.

How much do you make an hour at this demeaning job, OP?

It's job by job. That amount you make is directly correspondent to the amount you put in. Very libertarian. You could kick ass, kiss ass, work hard 12 hours a day, make thousands a month, or be shitbag, get low ratings and make shit.
The strong and smart survive
The stupid eventually fall off
...except for the Charity of the blindly kind

what is demeaning about providing transportation to people?

Is that a rubber foot?

Follow Lyft/Uber driver?

what the fuck? I never noticed that.
it looks like redneck on left is wearing galoshes.
weird.
good catch

I was just wondering what you estimate you make an hour or how much profit you make after all the vehicle expensive. It sounds like an interesting gig and a good experience in self-reliance.

OP made it seem demeaning by being relegated to a special parking lot with subpar facilities and trashy competitors.

Plus you get to take shit from the asshole riders that must get in sometime. Or clean the puke of drunks out of your seats.

apparently image comes from here
officialfan.proboards.com/thread/511655/divas-thread-xxxiv-allredeverything-edition?page=80&page=20
no clarification given.

who the fuck would....

niggers

i believe most people are npcs
no consciousness behind their eyes, they're literally just a mass of cells that moves and talks and does whatever it feels like

Thank you for the clarification.
I apologize for the misunderstanding

Are you guys serious or what? They are Wellington's, very fashionable footwear among women and have an "outdoor" style to them for BBQs and crap.

Thanks for the clarification.
I feel less demeaned driving for Lyft then I have in other jobs of similar pay
I could roughly average my pay to $20 an hour - but as I stated, it can really very on multiple factors.

>Why are poor such fucking garbage?
>What the fuck is wrong with these savages?
Everyone shows the fuckups pity, as if their poverty is bad luck and could have happened to anyone. It's bullshit! The poor are poor because they are worthless inferiors. We live in nations where nobody is allowed to starve. Everyone is given a chance, and still they manage to end up sleeping in dumpsters with needles in their arms.

no, I just don't understand what is demeaning about providing this service to people

prostitution is demeaning to the prostitute and the john

drug dealing is demeaning to the buyer and the seller

I don't understand what is demeaning about providing a legitimate service (transportation) that other people value (are willing to pay for).

>fashionable footwear among women
thanks for clarification
lol @ fashion in Sup Forums

>look at me, I can identify footwear on sight!
Faggot. Or nigger. Probably both.

you're not redpilled if you don't present yourself as best you can

>Republican economics

You don't need to be a genius to not be a piece of shit who stuff a urinal with garbage.