Christian General

Catholic and Orthodox preferred. Protestantism -> Shattered and destructive, faltering as we speak.

Discuss CHRIST, our GOD - The Logos, the Son in the Holy Trinity of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

Also, Sup Forums seems to be full of edgy pagans lately. Pagans are purely atheists who fill the "spiritual hole" left by Godlessness with fairy tales. They seem to forget that faith is about knowing the truth, not purely about ancestry. Even then, their ancestors are Christian and those that made it into the Kingdom of God are looking down upon them with wincing faces.

youtube.com/watch?v=tFtFUX10oZw

youtube.com/watch?v=Gbni7vjhdS4

youtube.com/watch?v=jqSsTIlthPA

Video to BTFO pagans:

youtube.com/watch?v=fKiG2cXxAWc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6KV6PXSODgE
burzum.org/img/gallery11/big/photo211.jpg
fisheaters.com/juliantemple.html
catholic.com/tract/the-antichrist
youtu.be/HZjS4s8yi_g
youtu.be/UnilUPXmipM
youtu.be/E3eODmwrnoU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=6KV6PXSODgE

Schismatics BTFO

Can we appreciate the Presbyterian and episcopal ranks.

And the holy mass.

Divine Liturgy > Novus Ordo "Mass"

christianity isnt european

The missions which brought converts to Christ and to sanctity.

Praise our Loird Jesus Christ and His Most Holy Mother!

Looks European to me.

Europe is dead. Europe had a lot going on for her when christians were in power, now it's just degeneracy and hippies playing asatrú.

Funny thing about Catholics complaining about Protestants is that tons of now secular and anti-religious European nations were once Catholic. Do I have to point out France, Germany, etc.

Europe can rebound, with a religious awakening.

It's like, at least our religion is not about LARPing all day long, right guys?

burzum.org/img/gallery11/big/photo211.jpg

Western Europe has turned secular and atheist. Eastern Europe stays strong.

i.e Poland.

As long as it is christian...
Sadly, islamism seems more likely these days.

The Church is both universal and particular - it's European in Europe, Russian in Russia, Persian in Persia, and so on

2 Timothy 2:14
Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers.
2 Timothy 2:23
But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.

Good Christians don't argue over scripture.

why are there benches in the orthodox church? its unthinkable here

The logos is the Christ - the logos is not God wholly. He is the word of God, made flesh.

The trinity is heresy.

The Father alone is God.

Sounds like any other form of Jewish globalism.

Oh, yeah one Catholic country is obviously more successful, than how many used-to-be Catholic nations? Catholicism has just as much to blame for degeneracy in Europe than protestants. Catholicism also corrupts Christianity by having large numbers of cultural Christians.

Christianity freed men and women from the Jews. Christianity frees men and women from all institutions.

unchristian.

whats the actual difference between christianity and judiasm? is it only muh jesus?

The biblical views of Isaac Newton were considered heresy as well. He was connected to the universe is holy ways dawg.

They should have listened to Arius more during the council of Nicaea. Oddly enough, the books they chose to compile the Bible I find perfect.

>4.5 billion years of evolution
>Billions of humans dead
>Thousands of technological and scientific advancements
>And you're sitting in front of a computer pretending to worship a dead jew from the bronze age

The first greentext is already wrong because there are tons of Christians that consider tradition and nations to go hand-in-hand with Christianity. Also, how are traditional values thrown away by helping out others? That doesn't make any sense.

In Christianity, wealth is seen as causing corruption in a person, you can still be wealthy, but are encouraged to give to others or help the community to avoid being tied down to materialism and abusing power/influence.

in* not is.

Bump

Eastern Europe strengthens after decades under the iron curtain.

It's only superficially like globalism in that they both try to be universal. Christianity is closer to Indo-European universalism in this aspect. Did you get the Scheler book yet? There's a free pdf version if you look it up

Correct. The Church respects Nations, and Nationalism. Nations that protect Nations, Peoples, Tribes, Language, Culture, History, but United in Charity and Harmony through The Church.

Are you retarded?

Christianity rejects that Jews are God's chosen people by claiming that every human has access to salvation. Christianity also establishes that Jewish law is no longer applicable as the new testament condemns a lot of what's in the old testament (i.e. killing people for sinning). You have the story in which Jesus told people to throw the first stone at a lady if they haven't sinned before, he's also called out pharisees for being hypocrites.

Christianity is different from Judaism as it practically rejects most of qhat Judaism is. Christ himself is seen as a false prophet for the Jews.

atheism stronk

The Romans burned the temple to the ground while the christcucks want to rebuild it. Pagan armies are the only forces who were able to destroy Israel and loot it.

Apparently so, that would probably explain why your Jewish """faith""" is on the decline.

Christianity is always triumphant at the end. You and your marxist buddies will loose again, get over it.

Paganism serves the same purpose as Satanism. It's just more pc.

You are right, like Sweden and England too... Oh wait...
Also only parts of Germany are catholics

The word was always with God, but was never personified or made flesh until formation in Mary's womb.

John 17:3 (ESV):
And this is eternal life, that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent.

Sure it will pal
Also
>Marxist
How does accepting scientific theory make me a Marxist?

>God
>Logos

top kek

Bumping

We don't want to rebuild a heretical temple building to resinstate Old Testament worship.
fisheaters.com/juliantemple.html

Just read the prologue of John, dude.

Daily reminder: Roman Catholics have partnered with Jews to destroy Protestant hegemony.
Do not give these priest molested dirtbags the time of day.

How can you consider yourself pro-nation and pro-tradition if you worship a foreign religion that tells you all of your old myths and occult knowledge are evil and forbidden? And that you have to worship the same god as the Jews or your going to hell? Also helping people is fine, but Christians were the first virtue-signalers who went so far as to try and bring shitskin and subhuman tribes into the civilized world as our equals. Christian missionaries continue to work hand-in-hand with the libcucks in feeding and providing medical care to dangerous niggers. This wouldn't matter so much if you weren't actively helping the liberals to flood our white countries with subhumans.

I'll read it but it seems to me that it's too much of a bizarre coincidence that Christianity and Marxism, two universal anti-occult ideologies, both sprang from the Jews.

Christianity does not exclude scientific development.
Atheism, on the other hand, is one of the pillars of modernity and marxism.
You and your ilk are the ones pushing degeneracy.

>Embracing the demiurge

So you must love arab paganism then.
Did you know arab paganism evolved into Islam?
You should convert immediately.

>while the christcucks want to rebuild it.
>doesn't know about Julian the Apostate
Why don't you go and look that up

I give you the chapel of St. Peter in Fritzlar. Built by St Boniface out of the wood of the Donar Oak, the sacred tree of Thor. Heathensm fell with this tree

The temple stuff is pretty interesting friendo - traditional Christiandom taught and still teaches that a Jewish Antichrist will reign over the Third Temple. For us just about the most evil thing one could do is build that temple

catholic.com/tract/the-antichrist
>They showed the temple to be the Jewish temple, rebuilt by Antichrist in Jerusalem. Rather than the bishop of Rome, the early Fathers identified the Antichrist as a government official—a king coming to power in the ruins of the Roman Empire. He would probably be Jewish, possibly from the tribe of Dan. And most importantly, rather than claiming like the pope to be the vicar or emissary of Jesus Christ, he would claim that Jesus was not the Christ but that he was instead.

Not my race so those semites can go fuck themselves. However, you have to admit that if the Arabs never got ABRAHAMED they'd probably be less of a scourge than they are now.

You seem to not understand, so I'll ask again:
How does accepting scientific theory make me a Marxist?

They never changed. In fact, it has only calmed them down.

Bump

Gee I don't know, maybe because christianity was part of our country for a millenium and a half and almost fucking everything we have was more or less inspired by it?

This

Bumping

If a cultist didn't write himself into abrahamic religion fan-fic style and incite a conquest attitude, they'd still be in the desert. Mohamedans are a cult gone mainstream.

Do you not know what Logos means?

Christ is the WORD of GOD, the SON of GOD.

God is the Holy Trinity - The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

Are you like the ragheads, who can't understand the Trinity in any way?

I'd just like to take this opportunity to say... Thank God for this Jesus character... Without Him I would not have made it.

Nigga...there are lots of Christian scientists. Hell, the guy who invented the MRI is a creationist. I'm talking about evolution.

That's bullshit, Greco-Roman and Germanic polytheist tradition is still deeply ingrained in Western society. The rediscovery and resurgence of Greek polytheist knowledge lead directly to the enlightenment and the industrial revolution. The story of western civilization over the past 2000 years has been one of clawing itself back to its former glory after being cucked by a Semitic religion.

Bump

Mary didn't ascend into heaven

you are saying it like the Christians on Sup Forums aren't atheists looking for some "spiritual hole"

you can twist scripture as much as you like, but in reality you're a cult of satanic pedophiles that have poisoned the world

you're the Jews of Christianity, and anyone who doubts that after Vatican II has no brain

The guys who made that video are sedevacantes

You'd know this if you stopped to watch the video or look at their channel

Instead you just proceed with a shallow shitpost of accusations

What the fuck are you talking about, what greek resurgence led to the enlightenment?
Greco-roman influence is a direct result of catholicism, and laws left by the romans of course. Nobody would have give a shit about aristotle and plato if not for monks who argued about their works for centuries in universities (another tool that made Europe the dominant power)

>Greco-roman influence is a direct result of Catholicism
The Arabs were fans of Aristotle, too, though

Yes they were, but that's easy when you have your hands on their books
I'm not denying Averroes existed

In the Middle Ages the Greek classics were barely discussed outside of monasteries, there is a clear resurgence of classical knowledge that occurred at the beginning of the early modern era. You're right about the Greeks and Romans being the first to spread Christianity en masse to Europe but this was only after they had rotted and declined to the point of being a multi-culti, libcucked, mongrelized shithole.

What I'm saying is that catholicism absorbed greek, roman and even pagan shit
To say that christianity is foreign to Europe is nonsense, catholicism is european

Can we talk about Cyril for a moment. That guy destroyed the entire Islamic religion in a few sentences.

Reminder that if you're not a Distributist you are not following Catholic social teaching and have likely been misled by Jews somehow

Paganism =/= Atheism

Atheism - The lack of belief o f any religion or religious entity

Paganism - The belief in many religious entities

youtu.be/HZjS4s8yi_g

How?

That is really nice
What is your favorite christian related piece and why is it Saint Matthew passion by Bach?

youtu.be/UnilUPXmipM
Love Gabriel Faure too

You can get me some anti-pagan material pls?

I will post some of mine

The saracens asked him why he won't follow their faith. After all they also honoured all the christian prophets and their God was the same. He responded with "If what you are saying is true, then you honour David too. But David said that Christ will be the last prophet. So how can you honour David and Mohammed at the same time?"
He also told them that their religion simple(doesn't pose any mental challenge) and material, their God unable to control their anger(a.k.a. Not a religion of piece), and that they only need to serve in order to go to heaven, not "work" on their immortal souls.
And they tried to poison him like peacefull muslims.
(Couldn't find any english translations of the text)

Against the Neopagans by Evola is breddy good

you do understand that orthodox church are a bunch of sandniggers right?

Does anyone have the picture where it's the Viking guy talking about how the only truth is strength and only the strong survive, and the next picture is him crying saying how the Christians hurt him?

It looks like

Have another neat music
youtu.be/E3eODmwrnoU

Got u senpai

This is really nice

>One of the 2 patriarchies not created by Christs group of Jew missionaries
>Sandniggers
Nice try Ahmed.