UKRAINIANS

UKRAINIANS

They need to go back.

I was living a happy life, I worked at the construction site for 1500 euro/month in Poland. Prices here are low here, I had a decent life.

Until they arrived. My boss fired me a week ago, it turns out any Ukrainian can do my job for 700 euro a month. This is some kind of FUCKING JOKE. THEY FUCKING TOOK MY JOB AWAY FOR ME WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW FOR THE FUCK SAKE, WORK FOR 600 EUR?

We need to deport them. Right away.

This is about all migrants,just leave eu,Poland.

And in general, the Slavs, we will quarrel, mudslims will win

>tfw no qt Slav cum bin

>liteally all our immigrants are poo in loos, muzzies, or mexicans
>western europe gets muslims and africans
>Poland gets qt Ukrainian girls

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

they do this with everything. I got a lifeguard job one summer once, 80% of my coworkers were Ukrainians, some would barely work. They only come over for the summer, and are sent back as soon as the last pool closes. They payed them shit.

Please no big brother

Poland and Ukraine(and Russia,lol)have very uneasy historic relations

Ok

>Until they arrived. My boss fired me a week ago, it turns out any Ukrainian can do my job for 700 euro a month. This is some kind of FUCKING JOKE. THEY FUCKING TOOK MY JOB AWAY FOR ME WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW FOR THE FUCK SAKE, WORK FOR 600 EUR?

I know this is mostly bants but it isn't very fun when the shoe is on the other foot huh?

My father has worked as a carpenter for 36 years and the amount of eastern europeans has become unbearable, he can't even speak swedish with his coworkers anymore without a translator. It's 1 Swede for every 4 poles these days.

Join a union or something. This is capitalism bitch.

Do we get to send back the millions of poles living in Western Europe then?

Only men. Poles are to us what Ukranians are to Poles
No qt polish girls, only men that work for cheap

ahaha fuck poles

Meh,why?

this all foreigners suck ass they ruin the ecosystem and need to go back

Figured the Polish hookers would come too, since Ukranian hookers came into Poland and they're dirt-cheap.

Oh the irony.

Thank God we voted for Brexit.

they are shame of slavic race
eternal cucks

says the mongol inbred while building an another mosque in his land, to not lose his current world record

What necklace is that on the right? Source?

This

Why they ur cucks?I consider only the Bosnians to be cuckolds-Slavs

suck a dick you racist fag

WE got like 3 million Ukrainian refugees. I cant fucking distinguish them from other russians. They speak the same, look the same, eat same food etc. Fuck I might be Ukrainian.

Come to western Europe and compete with niggers

get fucked, poolack

Uuu mongols shieeet

but dem forners took err jeeerbbsss

More or less what happens between us and the portugueses/italians, except for the language.

The Russians are absolutely unlike the Mongols

Racist?what?are Ukrainians black?

1500 is like 3 times the national average wage in poland.
This seems like bait.

why should we believe you? mb you are ukr in pooland?

of course they're not cucks, and this Ruskie knows this. Ruskie are traitors to the slavdom because they have imported Germans, French and others