Mixed Race People Are Healthier and Stronger Study

Explain to me this. If racemixing is bad and white nationalism is the solution why are all the healthy and strong people mixed race. For example the two most beautiful and strong people in America right now are these two guys and look they are very mixed race. They have blue eyes showing that white genes don't get destroyed in racemixing they simple find different forms.

youtube.com/watch?v=_e4omwrgzEM

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php
msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144
jstor.org/pss/1537084
jstor.org/discover/10.2307/3671304?uid=3739600&uid=2&uid=4&uid=3739256&sid=47699085472247
nytimes.com/1995/02/28/science/orangutan-hybrid-bred-to-save-species-now-seen-as-pollutant.html?pagewanted=all&src=pm
sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/04/070420104723.htm
birdaz.com/blog/2011/02/24/mallards-the-weird-and-the-wonderful/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/451603
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1060807
aob.oxfordjournals.org/content/74/2/111.full.pdf
genomebiology.com/content/10/12/r141
t1nyurl.com/6tr9e6t
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
nytimes
archive.is/7hgav
youtube.com/watch?v=rpnxSuAUc2o&t=109s
youtube.com/watch?v=rpnxSuAUc2o
youtube.com/watch?v=95_DB6GgLQs&t=102s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

mixed racers kill themselves at higher rates too

Due to discrimination

>Hodgetwins
fucking based! These two are more based than all of pol combined x1000

it´s not about health

Why is that spic wearing a National Policy Institute hat?

Mixedrace children suffer from more health problems

Racemixing leads to outbreeding depression & pairings of non-complementary traits.

A massively well-funded study of over 100,000 schoolchildren found that “Adolescents who identify themselves as mixed race are at higher health and behavior risk than those of 1 race.” Indeed, even when controlling for education, socioeconomic status, and other factors, there is an across-the board higher rate of health risks amongst mixed race adolescents than mono-racial adolescents.

One study found that White-Asian mixes had a 2x higher rate of being “diagnosed with a psychological disorder, such as anxiety, depression or substance abuse.”
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php

A study on Black-White mixes in agreement found that ”When it comes to engaging in risky/anti-social adolescent behavior, however, mixed race adolescents are stark outliers compared to both blacks and whites.” This holds true despite being raised in similar environments to mono-racial children.
msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf

Often race-deniers and cultural Marxists will bring up Haldane’s rule, arguing that since races can mix and create fertile offspring, the genetic distance is not too great. Haldane’s rule is “when in the offspring of two different animal races one sex is absent, rare, or sterile, that sex is the heterogametic [XY] sex.”
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144

Indeed, although Black-White mixes are not sterile and males are not absent, males (the heterogametic sex) are more rare than females.
jstor.org/pss/1537084

that's real healthy and strong

The argument regarding Haldane’s rule is also meaningless because different species in the animal kingdom can breed and still produce fertile offspring. The wolf (Canis lupus) and the dog (Canis lupus familiaris), the coyote (Canis latrans), and the common jackal (Canis aureus) are separate species yet can all interbreed and produce fertile offspring.
jstor.org/discover/10.2307/3671304?uid=3739600&uid=2&uid=4&uid=3739256&sid=47699085472247

Two species of orangutan (Pongo abellii from Sumatra and Pongo pygmaeus from Borneo) can interbreed despite having different chromosomal numbers.
nytimes.com/1995/02/28/science/orangutan-hybrid-bred-to-save-species-now-seen-as-pollutant.html?pagewanted=all&src=pm

The common chimpanzee (Pan troglodytes) and the bonobo (Pan paniscus) and many species of birds, such as the pintail (Anas acuta) and the mallard (Anas platyrhynchos), can interbreed as well.
sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/04/070420104723.htm
birdaz.com/blog/2011/02/24/mallards-the-weird-and-the-wonderful/

The gibbon and the siamang can also interbreed to produce a hybrid
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/451603
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1060807

Some species that aren’t even in the same genus can interbreed.
aob.oxfordjournals.org/content/74/2/111.full.pdf

Black Americans are a hybrid race of around 22% White ancestry
genomebiology.com/content/10/12/r141

This 22% ancestry is the cause of multiple negative health effects due to genetic incompatibility. Indeed, consistent with Haldane’s rule, unmixed Blacks from Africa and White Americans do not have the same rate of birth problems that hybrid American Blacks have: “In 2005, the mortality rate for black infants was 4.4 times higher than that of white infants… African women who come to the United States and have babies experience the same low rate of infant deaths as white American mothers.”
t1nyurl.com/6tr9e6t (docs.google)

the sheer fact that you subhuman non-whites spend 90% of your day being worthless cuckposters, tells me all I need to know about being "superior" or not
you're genetic trash, either kill yourself or fuck off

And they're mixed race too! Really makes you think

IDK it's from this video

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

>nytimes com/1995/02/28/science/orangutan-hybrid-bred-to-save-species-now-seen-as-pollutant.html?pagewanted=all&src=pm
archive.is/7hgav

They're also twice as ugly and stupid.

non-white countries really need to get invaded then

You're totally not kidding me

Because we're not subhuman genetic trash who work our asses as wagecucks

They may be stronger than the coal, but they aren't stronger than the coalburner.

You clearly didn't watch the video,.

>Mixed Race People Are Healthier and Stronger and Stupid Study finds
Correct it for you

> a-a-a-aat least w-we're not wagecucks
every day you wake up and wish you had a job, don't make me laugh

Mixed-race people so mentally fragile lol

If I wished i had a job I could EASILY get one. Jobs are super plentiful now since we're in an economic boom. I don't need one since I'd rather work out everyday at the gym and build muscle than waste my time

Sicily has a lot of inbreeding. I never would have thought that considering how stubbornly socially conservative they were in the mafia. I would think they would consider that an abomintation.

we're close to another recession you dim fuck

so basically you're a fat nigger on foodstamps, how very not-subhuman of you

>hurr durr muh dollar gonna crash any second now
You're mentally ill, and even during 2008 nothing really changed besides a few stock. My job didn't change at all and i knew no one who did have a job change.

If you actually read my comment you'd realize i work out at the gym. Having a job makes you a subhuman peasant slave by default. Working so others can spend your money? HAHAHAHA

you should post the piss-stained government-housing cuckshed you "live" in, and then we'll talk about being "slaves" and whatnot, you worthless sack of shit

Don't black people have some of the highest natural causes mortality rates? Why would racemixing with them be a good idea?

>most developed countries least inbreeding
>inbreeding-muzzie correlation .95

So what if i don't live in the best house. Having a good house if for beta male losers who want to stay inside. I use my home for one reason, to sleep, every day I go outside party, hang out, work out, walk the streets with my friends looking badass.

Biff Tannen lived in a shithole but he didn't give a shit since he didn't spend all day inside

youtube.com/watch?v=rpnxSuAUc2o&t=109s

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
nice fucking damage control, can you fuck off back to "that" website you came from?

How it damage control? Why the hell do you need a mansion? Who spends all day in their house besides shitty beta male losers. I'm asleep when im in my house and i don't care about how it looks then.

sag3

Enjoy your ban

Is this an excerpt from the hobo manifesto?
> I sleep in a piss-stained cardboard box, but it's ok because I'm only sleeping
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
Coupled with your "gym" obsession, you might just be a fucking hobo who goes to the gym to shower

Did you not watch the video. I'm basically like Biff Tannen, you wouldn't call him a "hobo" would you?

youtube.com/watch?v=rpnxSuAUc2o

And yes it's different than being a hobo since I actually have a mirror to comb my hair, brush my teeth, different clothes to change into.

Mixed race people are in a whole lot of trouble if they ever have to find compatible spinal marrow for a transplant.

>post legitimate counter argument
>get ignored by OP
Big surprise.

Okay so why isn't Brazil a super power?

If the Jews say something you should automatically reject it you cuck. If you're open-minded your brain will fall out.

Because super-power status isn't determined by the quality of people in the country it's determined by genopolitical factors. Australia and Rome were both formed by criminal scum but became amazing

This is only correct for people with shittier genetics like pakis or niggers. White people are so ethnically diverse and robust that they will almost never experience genetic stagnation.

>Whitey fucks nigger
>Niglet comes out heatheir and stronger than nigger but still worse than whitey
Wow, racemixing is so good! XD!

>Mixedrace children suffer from more health problems
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

>Racemixing leads to outbreeding depression & pairings of non-complementary traits.

>A massively well-funded study of over 100,000 schoolchildren found that “Adolescents who identify themselves as mixed race are at higher health and behavior risk than those of 1 race.” Indeed, even when controlling for education, socioeconomic status, and other factors, there is an across-the board higher rate of health risks amongst mixed race adolescents than mono-racial adolescents.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

>One study found that White-Asian mixes had a 2x higher rate of being “diagnosed with a psychological disorder, such as anxiety, depression or substance abuse.”
>eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php

>A study on Black-White mixes in agreement found that ”When it comes to engaging in risky/anti-social adolescent behavior, however, mixed race adolescents are stark outliers compared to both blacks and whites.” This holds true despite being raised in similar environments to mono-racial children.
>msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf

>Often race-deniers and cultural Marxists will bring up Haldane’s rule, arguing that since races can mix and create fertile offspring, the genetic distance is not too great. Haldane’s rule is “when in the offspring of two different animal races one sex is absent, rare, or sterile, that sex is the heterogametic [XY] sex.”
>nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144

>Indeed, although Black-White mixes are not sterile and males are not absent, males (the heterogametic sex) are more rare than females.
>jstor.org/pss/1537084

Repost for all these suckers to read

brains>brawn

No actually. Racemixing is good since all races are equal so there is no worse race than another. Only by combining can you improve health and character

Tell that to Biff Tannen and George McFly

youtube.com/watch?v=95_DB6GgLQs&t=102s

>Are Healthier and Stronger Study

Nope.

Sup Forums is a safe space for larpers and white nationalists. Don't fool yourself into thinking the truth on hereditary genetics is going to be uncovered by a bunch of basement dwelling "muh pure gene pool" fags.

Besides, whites kill themselves and cuck themselves at rates FAR beyond all other races. Let's see some genetics explaining this already so we can purge all the weaklings asap.

What university do you work for?

I don't work

Why would you make a gun control thread yesterday, and then a mixed race = stronk thread today?

Sup Forums must be a lot of fun for you guys since the newfag invasion gives you a plethora of dumbasses who can't immediately realize you're baiting.
It used to be a lot harder than this.

McFly won in the end though.

gene hybridization can't pick up the best genes from randomness

pure bullshit

What do you mean gun control thread?

race mixing is bad for cultural reasons
not for any kind of health reason

I mean, your linguistics are pretty unique and it's easy to follow your post history.

So stop shitting up my board.

>Nazi flag
Pot calling the kettle black, new guys don't know your trolling

Yeah since he had a time machine, if he didn't like in real life Biff won

This is why we need flags back.

That is the weirdest shit I have ever seen. Stop shilling your channel, op.

>why are all the healthy and strong people mixed race.
Only Hapas, because mulattoes are low IQ retards and have no upper body strength.

Who you calling black. I ain't no nigga

>your linguistics

your english

wrong, race mixing is fine, it's culture/religious mixing that causes wars and sectarianism

How do you follow my post history? What other posts have i made?

>those manboobs
LOL

but Biff wasn't smart enough to get a time machine, therefore he lost

He got convincted for fucking a bunch of women lmao

Those are called pecs retard

>what are idioms

What's the difference?

I'm kinda mixed. 90% white, 10% native according to the DNA test. My dad is blonde haired, blue eyed. My mom is a spic, but apparently she's of mostly Spanish descent. My great grandma on her side was light skinned and red haired. 142 IQ, no health problems.