Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that.

Enjoy arguing with Gaytheists, enjoy watching them squabble and show they have the theological knowledge of a 12 year old. Enjoy them failing again and again. Enjoy this because you are better than them Sup Forums, and you always will be.

Not even mods banning me for being a Christian can change that.

Deus Vult.

True

>it's the "hitlerfag denies being a pagan larper episode"

>makes an anti-christian pagan himmler his right hand
>sodomite rohm is the only party member allowed to adress him by name
Hitler was a liar and a faggot. Your loyalty to that kike puppet is pathetic.

and

He was more Christian then the current POPE

Sucking rohms dick and letting himmler kill priests was also God's will, faggot?

Anyone noticed that the flood of reddit fags have caused an increase in atheist and pagan generals?

I can't believe Christcucks still exist in our modern age with all that is available to us. You're still worshiping some poor Jew who didn't even break any new ground regarding philosophy or theology, it's just all "god loves me" bullshit.

>denies Old Testament
Such a good christian! Kill yourself faggot.

Yes, hitler loved muslims even more than him.

oh boy another larping session, can i play with you guys too??

I have hard time wrapping my head around how people can believe the crazy magical shit that happened in the Bible, but with a straight face say that magic essentially doesn't exist today. Not to mention the arbitrary determination of what is metaphor and what isn't.

>wtf i love muslims raping nuns now!

>christian

Why are you so mad? Your husbando adolf loved muslims more than he did christians.

Good meme, not a good argument.

Nazi-era Minister of Armaments and War Production Albert Speer acknowledged that in private, Hitler regarded Arabs as a more inferior race and that the relationship he had with various Muslim figures was more political than personal

unlike your cuck Pope

Oh, so he let himmler murder priests and commit blood sacrifice with his ss as a political move as well? You faggots are pathetic.

>priests
murders a couple of priests...probably leftists

head of church now... I dont mind the change of europes population.

Hitler was a faggot no wonder he denied Old Testament and promoted POZitive "christianity" and p*ganism.

look kid Hitler>Pope Francis
anyway Deus Vult flag wont stop your leader driving you to doom

Both are traitors. And so are you.

Bump.

Bump

Religion is gay lmao

Not.