The Euthanasia Pill

Why do we force people to suffer? It could save millions of dollars and relieve peoples pain to just let them off themselves. I don't get it.

youtube.com/watch?v=2kzP-ioLsFc

Do you really believe the powers that be care if people are suffering?

Painless suicide should be a legal right. In my opinion, however, it should be strictly regulated to avoid chimpouts and time of the month issues becoming suicides...

Life is sacred, user.

Euthanasia is a sin. Life>no life.

This is a fantastic idea, i know bunch of people who could take these!
Like, assisted medication!

>national worker with 20 years on his work contract is expecting at least 30 years of high paid pension in his old age
>fill him with diseases from genetically modified food and sugar drinks
>offer him 10 million $ treatment in state hospital or free euthanasia pill
>he chooses the pill, dies and you harvest his organs and sell them to jews for millions of $
>import shitskin to do his job instead
>shitskin dies somewhere before age 40 due to drugs or gang warfare
>no need to waste money treating his old age diseases

it's all part of the plan, goym

Dude I fucking love Dem Bones!

>be 15
>walking down the street
>Mossad agent blows my arms and legs off and gives me 3rd degree burns over all my body
>Lose my eyes and sense of touch everywhere
>Can no longer see, feel, taste or smell anything
>Can no longer walk, talk or do anything for myself, has to be done by an assistant
>shit myself 24/7 but don't realise
>feel like a burden and grow sadder and more depressed every single day I wake up
>would like to end my life with dignity myself. Know people would rather have died than be in my situation
>will never date or have kids, realise there's literally no joy left for me to get from life
>but i'm forced to live like this for the next 70 years (yes, SEVENTY YEARS) because "muh bible"
>this is literally worse than the worst punishment modern prisoners get almost ANYWHERE in the world, but it's "wrong" to reconcile it as so

ok.

my brother had to put his doggo to sleep yesterday. she was really old and had cancer. great doggo, great life. a hospice vet came to the house and gave her the medication to put her down after a lovely chat and some reminiscing. it was the saddest but most beautiful thing i have ever been a part of.

too bad gramma had to suffer with pneumonia, sepsis and throat in the hospital for 2.5 months before she finally died in a place that smelled of disinfectant and decay.

rest in peace, pooch. sry gramma.

recognize*

>i want to send a bunch of people directly to hell by being an enabler of mortal sins

you're a slave and your mind is broken.

Nobody said you have to euthanize ppl, and not everyone believes in the fairy tales about going to hell.

Antifa would be crushing those up an putting them in peoples drinks.

Watch.

i will pray for you both

Because christcucks can't understand it

what do you think about , would it be wrong for him to want to euthanise himself?

i think you shouldn't end your life or another's and that Jesus is the son of God

Would you happily lived as described like that for 70 years?

happily? No. Life isn't about maximizing happiness though.

this

Un fucking believable

Look, why don't christ cucks do their own thing within their community and let the rest of us use reason and decide what makes the most sense.

This

You are irrational. Why should this 15 year old suffer more than the worst child sacrificing rapist murderer cannibal necrophiliac just because he was in the wrong place at the wrong time?

Your fedora is showing.

he shouldn't have been blown up in the first place

shit happens though

Because you're guilting people into killing themselves when they hear how their country is struggling to cope with an ageing population

Memes getting a bit old fatty.

because you statist cucks keep insisting we pay taxes for your ridiculous secular attempts at welfare

maybe we should have euthenized stephen hawking then?

Because we make money off their suffering.

Why do you think western medicine is all about treating symptoms while causing other issues?

>time of the month issues becoming suicides...
Women don't commit suicide to die. They do it for attention.

>WHY ARE WE HERE
>JUST TO SUFFER

Because only white people would take them

only if he wants to die, you absolute simp.

Name calling isn't becoming of you friendo.

Sign me up pls

> euthenized
Your iq is showing tubby.
It's euthanized dipshit.
Go and have another burger and say a hail Mary. You'll feel better then.

>luuk he mead a tyograahghical errer

Stay mad fatso;^)

Haven't been mad in a long time my friend. I find great peace through Christ.

>deflection is key
fuck you

Lol still mad. Eat something ffs.

>all you people getting this mad at someone pretending ;^) to be a christian

examine your lives faggots and learn how to make a real point and not just getting buttflustered over someone who "disagrees" with facilitating suicide

>It could save millions of dollars and relieve peoples pain to just let them off themselves. I don't get it.
Every person has the right to refuse treatment....then go home with pain meds and.......?

>It's euthanized dipshit
Attack peoples typos when you have no argument.

hail satan

This should only occur after decades, DECADES, of sterilizing those who receive welfare.

And that's why we should not let it suffer when there's no other option.

You're tragic

I wish i was dead sometimes.

Thanks mate.

Faggot christcuck stop posting

You fat as well?

id wager that you are the fattest person who can fit behind a keyboard since you talk about it so much

You realize that Christianity didn't have suicide as a sin for nearly 500 years before they realized how much tithe they were losing to be dying to be with god sooner right?