Trump did nothing wrong

Daily Reminder:

There is no evidence of a crime. Neither the Democrats nor the media have offered any evidence to the investigative committee. No crime is being investigated. It is not a criminal investigation. The investigation is limited to national security issues only.

Alan Dershowitz - "Nobody will ever indict President Trump for obstructing justice. There is no crime."
youtube.com/watch?v=6GtWOvbXd54 (embed)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TQ_fjI1gk6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump for truth

>Nobody will ever
So the new strategy is to state the uncertain future as certain fact, assuming that the future must be how you stated, and then continuing to state that you're right even after you're proven wrong?

Bump

>another mindless leftist automaton repeating the far-left propaganda

The Democrat establishment isn't interested in whether Trump has done anything wrong. The establishment has no interest in getting this over quickly. The Democrat establishment only goal here is to keep this story alive until the mid-term elections in the hope that it will somehow help the Dems gain a few more seats in Congress.

Obvious witch hunt is obvious.

Bump

shut up queer

He abused his power
He obstructed justice
He laundered money
He is corrupt
He colluded with Russia

Any evidence has been and will be given behind close doors and impeachment can't come soon enough.

Bump

Do you have any evidence to back up your wishful claims?

Everything right.

>Libtard face when Trump is vindicated at the end of this witch hunt and it helps him get re-elected in 2020.

Who gives a fuck as long as you trumpkin faggots are assroasted for four years

Shit tier b8, kill yourself for fake news.

The problem is people have no patience for this shit anymore. The longer this goes on the more people will side with Trump so long as he seems somewhat reasonable and doesn't go nuclear on his enemies. Both sides are going to double down on election monitoring, so there's no way fraud is going to slip by unnoticed. Dems have no winning strategy if Trump doesn't make a mistake, and there is no reason to think he will make one.

Keep telling yourself that.

Also, you might have heard the like Benghazi investigations create other investigations.

Trump originally DINDU NUFFIN but now he has obstructed justice, and even shit lawyers have a case for that.

And Trump, being Trump, will make it worse for himself.

Yet you can't remove him from office without going public with your "evidence". Impeachment is a buzz word that makes people feel good, but ultimately means nothing in terms of actual substance.

Now show the dumb fuck Trump cuck face when Trump goes down, most likely from his own stupidity.

This place is going to be AMAZING when he's toasted.

He is helping everyone and the tv still hates him. What gives????

But Trump HAS been making mistakes. They're only on the obstruction thing because of his own words and actions

He's under investigation for Obstructions of justice and he himself has said so.

Trump cucks still think they're going to get "evidence" from an ongoing investigation. Dumb as shit, aint' you?

Trump warned you that we'd have a President that was under constant investigations.

Keep dreaming though, maybe Trump will survive this, build a wall, deport all the Mexicans and kill all the Jews.

HAH!

You can hear the fingers cracking as the shills furiously get to the thread to give OP the Orange Drumph treatment.

lol.

He's your Presdient. He's going to be your Presdient for at least the next 3.5 years. And if you're not American, I don't give a slight fuck what you think about anything because you are not supreme like us. You are not #1. We are. So suck a goddamn cock.

I'm just trying to figure out what Trump would gain from being a spy for the Russians.
What could they possible offer Trump that he couldn't get right here in the good ol USofA?
Is Putin building him a metal gear? Why would he betray us?

Bump

Fabricated MSM witch hunt.

It should be legal to hunt down and kill "journalists."

>He's under investigation

Let me give you libcucks a clue. A man decides to run for office. His opponent pays someone to go to the police and accuse the man of rape. The media reports that the man has been accused of rape. Now, I ask you libcucks, do you care that the man is innocent of rape, or do you prefer that the man is falsely smeared because of an immoral opponent's tactics?

In the end, Trump has done nothing wrong. No evidence has been put forth by neither the media nor by Trump's opponents. All we have so far is a witch hunt by the ideological far-left establishment. Your media is lying to you, just like they did when they told you Hillary had a 98.5% chance to win the election. And just like that election, you will be devastated when you realize that this nonsense by the left will only produce more support for Donald Trump in 2020. You are playing right into his strength.

Trump is amazing. He is the man. Long live Trump. praise Kek. BUMP post, TRUMP 2020

Litterally Salem trials tier what CNN did.

Trump may be under investigation, but the only thing they'll find is evidence against Hillary & Obamas collusion against Bernie and her other various illegal activities.

This. This so much that i actually welcome liberals to openly attack. It only makes Trumps movement stronger and more relevent. I hate it when our side tries to stop it, never interupt your enemy when theyre making a mistake.

He's guilty of being a faggot and should be hanged together with all his based followers

Those are some Jewy looking Jews.

The retribution the left is going to have to pay for this will be amazing. Who cares if Trump is under investigation. So are they, or they will be. They can't get dirt on Trump without exposing themselves, as we saw in the Comey testimony.
The media isn't reporting that people are now requiring physical protection in a lawsuit against the DNC, due to so many people dying suspicious deaths. The Dems have a whole closet full of skeletons and this Trump russia bullshit is just a pathetic attempt to cover it up.

>impeachment

t. increasingly nervous shareblue for the 17th time today

many such cases! sad!

On the other hand, Obama...

Yep, Trump did nothing wrong and neither did George Webb. I actually was looking for fans of his here today cause of this post.

I need help with rules on FBI entrapment. If the FBI dispatched local police because I was under surveillance in order to cover their desire to question me, can the case be thrown out?

Seeing this thread reminded me both these guys are being fucked by the FBI and Webb actually got thrown in jail for this yesterday. Fucking bllshit - well I'm trying to help him. Any lawannon's? or the coveted fbianon's? in board today?

youtube.com/watch?v=TQ_fjI1gk6Q

This is the youtube video he commented on needing help, just an hour ago. So hopefully I won't let him down. Anyone? Please?

They're already seeing the fruits of it
Nobody trusts the media, nobody trusts intelligence agencies, nobody trusts the government

They spent everything they had to try and take Trump down, but they never stopped to consider the damage it would cause