This triggers the kike

hint, they have below avg spatial IQ

can likes not rotate these in their head is that really a white thing

can i see evidence of this? I'm intrigued

I think that woman had harder time to rotate them in mind.

Phrasing of the question is retarded. Are you comparing the two figures in A? Or comparing figures in A with figures in B to see if both match?

>Phrasing of the question is retarded.
white guy detected. it's a yes-or-no question.

Is there another version of this? I remember having a hard time doing this awhile ago. However today after accepting Jesus Christ as my lord and savior it was very easy to do.

The answer is "no".

That is correct.

kike confirmed

the phrasing confused me too. while i can rotate them in my head, i was only comparing A figures with A and B figures with B. but now i see that if you cross compare A and B figures you get matches

Either of the scenarios I listed can be answered with yes or no.

No, but the furthest-left and furthest-right are identical.

>deus vult
>want to take jerusalem, kike land
>follows Christianity, kike religion
wew'd

Yes it's true
Not your personal google. look it up.

>t. Shlomo

no. it's asked within each set.

Guys is it weird that I can get most pattern recognition questions correct, and have the ability to rotate objects in my head, but still shit at maths?

I do A-level maths and even this paki girl has better grades than me, what gives?

Yes. The two middle ones match, as do the two outer ones.

The question is not specific enough as to the problem to be solved.

If pair A and pair B are to be rotated to match, as indicated by your lines, then the answer is yes because I'm not a Jew.

a) no
b) no

jew detected

Brainlet detected.

Spatial is separate from mathmatical intelligence. Math is actually more related to verbal, and jews do well at both of these

Why are there so many great Jewish physicists?

The phrasing clearly fucking means that it wants to know if the figures in the set are identical to each other, and they're not.

You don't think about math spatially. You should try to examine the geometry of the problems and that will help you understand the numeric or algebraic expression of whatever you're doing.

What mathematics are you doing right now?

So how to get better at maths. I keep trying but get stumped on basic questions.

why are there no good jewish minecraft players?

aside from the patent thief, like who?

why do you think the pictures are separated by sets then while the question specifically mentions them?

Calculus and geometry

>because I say so!
go puff your vape somewhere else fedora faggot.

It's comparing the two figures in A, then comparing the two figures in B. Neither of them work.

Keep failing. Retake the class until you get a 4.0, it is the same as learning a language, quite literally.

Practice on khan academy, download algebra, calculus, and trigonometry pdfs and start doing problems.

Math is not a spectator sport as my teacher told me

>Minecraft is a game about building and creating
>Jews can only destroy

Is Minecraft, dare I say, /ourgame/?

Because they research Jewish physics, not real physics.

the two figures in set (a) cannot be made identical by rotating them

the two figures in set (b) cannot be made identical by rotating them

took me a sec to figure out the pairs but it's pretty simple once you understand the question

this

>below avg spatial IQ

Explain this!

Yes they can be. I imagined them, rotated them like a rag doll, and they indeed can be rotated to match both sets.

Can the two figures be made identical by rotating them in space?
The question is about two figures, not two sets.
The "In each set" bit is asking about two different problems. The figures in A cannot and the figures in B cannot. Both sets can be made identical, but each set does not contain 2 identical figures.
pic unrelated

A1 matches B2
A2 matches B1

looks like shit

That's perfect actually. Look at the graphs of your equations and try to understand what they tell you. As for geometry, it's kind of the same way. The only way to get better at proofs and other things is to examine the logic behind them very closely.

Overall though you should just do whatever it is you're struggling in a lot.

>each set
It's two at a time

the picture explains itself

it's also basically autism therapy, so yeah, I'd say its /ourgame/

You've proven you have a low IQ by not being able to follow directions

Worded weird
If you mean the two figures in a made identical and two figures in b made identical then no

>tfw they actually tried to build a straight wall

>Why are there so many "great" Jewish theoretical physicists?

ftfy

no he proved to think outside the box and can probably "out-engineer" you

cute gun

This is a white man's board you dumb nigger, get off my board.

Also, I think his question is legitimately fucking inbred retarded and evidence of your kind. Fuck outta here.

By kike you mean woman

Yeh. I want one.
>inb4 >taurus
They're simple double action carry guns with fun colors, and Taurus is under new management. I wouldn't get one on the first run, but after some reviews come out I'll probably go for it. The overall design is appealing to me, though it's not perfect.

Sucking at math is often due to laziness more than inability. Most basic math (everything up to diff eq) is just rote memorization of cookie-cutter problems. Once you start applying math in science and engineering, that's when the boys are separated from the men. I thought I "sucked at math" in high school, but I never once studied or did homework. When I went to college for engineering I started taking it seriously and found out I'm actually good at math.

This could be a thread in itself.

White man here to mansplain the situation to you retards:

There are two sets, do not compare sets, only compare the two shapes in (a) to each other, then compare the two shapes in (b) to each other. In other words, there are two trials, each trial has two shapes to compare to one another.

It's not hard, you guys are just morons. And the answer is no, they can't be rotated to be exactly alike seeing as how they're mirrored about a two dimensional plane and they are asymmetrical shapes.

This is why white people built the world.

no
read the instructions. part of the test is to read and understand the instruktions

It's always fun to see this kind of threads and how fucking dumb all y'all gnatzis are.

Please tell me you're joking.

but rules are a social construction and by denying them i'm proving that i'm intelligent and creative even though i have no capability to address the question at hand.

kek'd, this.

Says the coward who won't even turn his flag on.

Friendo.

have you guys tried asking the blocks which rotation they identify as?

Verbal and spatial IQs are inversely correlated.

Except among engineers, strangely enough.

but i would say that comparing the pictures out of their sets is actually intelligent. it's always good to think outside the box.

>he still believes in anglo-american-zionist physics
lmao

But if you were to ask if each section is an apartment block you rent out to dirt poor shitskins and the government wants you to do improvements to bring building up to fire code. What amount do you insure the building for and is it cost efficient to burn the motherfucker down rather than make the improvements? And what charity do you start for the fire victims and how much can you skim off the top before you relocate them to another slum building you own?

Depends whether they mean the two figures in A and B separately, or A and B combined.

I fucking love these. The engineering school that I went to made all
freshmen take a test that was made up of only these types of problems.
If you didn't pass then you had to take a half semester spatial reasoning class. This class was basically filled with like the small
population of niggers that went to the school.

just practice more
especially in this day and age its just rote memorization

Is Sup Forums seriously struggeling with this? This is a puzzle on the level of gradeschoolers to test their conception of space.

exactly! and the answers are no and no!

You have a low IQ.

This isn't a trick question, it's an IQ question... so they wouldn't put 2 shapes that are CLEARLY different right next to each other and ask if they are the same.

The point of the question is to rotate the examples in your head and see if they match.

>Can the 2 figures in each set be made identical by rotating them in space.

Let's find out:

Let's take both figures from set (A) and rotate them... yup, after rotating them, it looks exactly like set (B)

Now let's take the 2 figures from set (B) and rotate them... wow, look, they look like set (A) now.

Pretty easy, looks like we've found a kike.

gr8 b8 m8

Well lets see if nu-Sup Forums really is that retarded or if you posess the slightest form of intelligence

No, its just badly writed

Are kikes just not able to like picture this in their heads and rotate it? I can do it, but I'm Asian and white, so...

It's written fine. If you take the 2 figures in the sets and rotate them, will they still match? Yes, they will.

>JIDF
Please tell me this is an actual episode.

B.

You have to take both figures in set (a) and rotate them to see if they match. There is no rotation of the two figures in set (a) which makes them match...
>In each set, can the two figures me made identical, by rotating them in space.
Learn to read fucking english you retard

B

>"in the sets"
I think you'll find it says "in each set" you mongoloid

Thanks I hoped so.

Neat technique is to rotate both at the same time instead of trying to make one fit the (static) other.

>read and understand the instruktions

>instructions (with c) are not specific enough

Obviously yes, it's the same fucking thing backwards. Is this really a challenge for subhumans?

>A rotates to B
>Step 2 time to check if B rotates to A
>calls others retarded

Very good. Next is math

The twisted mind of a kike came up with this impractical design. White architects and engineers spent countless hours tinkering with it, finding materials and developing the internal structure to make it possible.