Why don't these countries just unite?

no thanks

Good idea
Germans need to bow down to their overlords

The Netherlands doesn't wish to be associated with Germany.

They will under a caliphate sooner or later given their immigration policies...

Most Groningers have more affinity with Berlin than The Hague at the moment.

The majority of the Dutch government actually wants much stricter immigration laws.

Maybe people in Groningen, but I don't think the rest of the Netherlands feels the same.

i for one welcome our new lanklet overlords

Do you really think the average american Sup Forumstard actually knows what the immigration policies are or what the migrant *crisis* actually is?

Very much this. Germany is shit.

No, only the ones that live in the gas winning area feel that way and that's only because they are butthurt over the earthquakes.

I doubt this would work. Most Germans think the Netherlands are a bit of a joke with a funny language and terrible music. We see them only as a source for good weed if anything. I love the open racism of the nederlanders though. "Kutmarokkaanen" is a nice slur.

true, but Groningers loved Germany so much that they've even put two German eagles on their Coat of Arms.

Well we are not allowed to Anschluss our germanic brothers.

I hope you're referring to these two

We should join together to kick out the kankermarokkaanen, the roaches and all "refugees"

>Two headed eagle
>German

>Denmark in charge of knowing things
Give back our old battle flag

come and get it fat fuck

Whats the deal with those guys?

>Dutch Government
>Not mostly Pro-EU

Roughly 30 out of 150 seats oppose current immigration laws.

Can we nuke Groningen?

they already are

Do you really want to loose the rest of Schleswig too?

Someone give this man a quick rundown!

How can you manage to put so much bullshit in an image?

Wasn't me, most likely someone with severe autism.

We're nothing more than Germany's drydock. I would not give two shits if Germany took over my country.

The coalition talks failed because of immigration. GroenLinks wants more immigration whereas the others want less.

Also, your statement of: "Roughly 30 out of 150 seats oppose current immigration laws." is utterly wrong. VVD and PVV alone have 53 seats in total and they're both anti immigration.

Someone get this rothschild out of here

America won't allow it.
Russians are cool.
Germans are socially retarded and dangerous.