Is American Civil War Imminent?

So Sup Forums is American Civil War imminent? If so, who do you think would win? Any other flags down to help?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
futuretimeline.net/21stcentury/2080-2089.htm#mexico-usa-territory
youtube.com/watch?v=pRy3S_tmJj4
vid.me/tkf4
youtube.com/watch?v=fSmMPhnnNo0
youtube.com/watch?v=kv15-bfLKeA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Should a war break out i would take part and fight for a lolbertarian government or the closest thing to such a thing.

No, people are still comfy and there's too much to lose.

leftist cucks dont have weapons, they keep pushing and somebody is getting killed. after that they will pussy out.

They do it to feel cool, you can see in antifa forums that they all get scared when they fight and are separated from the group. Same must happen to the average revolutionary normie

Lol everyone on the left who is willing to fight is already on the streets. Imagine what will happen if civil war is agreed to

Leftist Networks are going to attack R's & D's to create enough Chaos that Trump would have to order Martial Law and/or lethally crack down on them.

This would cause a "US Spring" into Coup/Civil War.

That is the plan en motion right now.(Don't say I didn't warn you guys ahead of time & if you stop the Loser Shills from attacking my threads I'll provide more Intel/Information).

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

If it does, I'm not fighting alongside niggers like that Uncle Tom. Multiracial America is not worth fighting for.

>Is American Civil War Imminent?
No but the Day of the rope is.

so I have to choose to side with either based black men or nu-male cucks?

I think I'll sit this one out

Amerilards are still high up the comfy level. Civil war would be nice to prune up the weed to your great nation but sadly it will not happen anytime soon.

much better

first cleanse the Antifa, then work on your 'un-obtainable society'

What is the day of the rope?

newfag here.

Not enough people would care either way.
At best we will have small scale skirmishes between political rivals for a few years until it dies down.

pic related

Thats what I love about Americans. They have no concept of war on their own soil.
>Yeah, the civil war does not count, too long ago

This would mean complete and utter chaos, and would force the Army to cleanse the ghettos and cut down the political extremists. This would be very bad for the population. It would prove to the government that you fucks have to be held down by force.

>DIE FOR BASED NIGGERZ
This is what is wrong with America. You spend time complaining about Communism, meanwhile ex communist countries are 99% white or Asian, and you get all wet when a Nigger agrees with the constitution.
this

I thought this was about the 1997 flick Second Civil War

But that could change faster than you might think.

No. Obviously not.

There also probably won't ever be a major war between any large world superpower.

The reality is that people WILL NOT live in fox holes and go hungry and die for their beliefs. Americans are so privileged and life is so satisfactory that there is no pressing issue that citizens have that will make them see the alternative of war as acceptable. People are too pussy to go to war. Just look at how our western militaries complain if they're not getting the right rations or living conditions aren't good enough on their bases... These soldiers couldn't live in holes and survive on canned beans and go nights of marching - there's no way average American citizens could accomplish this.

What will happen is that as individuals continue to snap in this increasingly modernized world, they'll kill a few people on the other side then someone will snap and kill a few others on the other side. This is the future.

white people will win, but it wouldn't benefit anyone.. it would leave a massive mess and the whites would prevail left with some kind of rotten interior of what they used to have.. You don't have to take much away for having the shitskins turn on eachother, temperament and lack thereof is all you need to realize.. They're beggars they always were, trying to pretend as if the reason it is how it is is because of them and not because of the jews bringing them in to destroy us..

There will always be an end to any big catastophry but whites will end up on top because their entire ancestry is predicated upon achieving excellence through even the most fiercest obstacles, they embraced it, they didn't chicken out or said someone else changed it.. they went forward like a vanguard and you have what you have today to thank for it.. You might however successfully turn the us into a 3rd world country, but is that REALLY what you want?

friendly reminder that future timeline predicts America will cede to the reconquista by 2082.
Its only fucking common sense. When you get one ethnic group come in and settle, they remain loyal to their tribe. That's why they will come here and wave Mexico flags, and talk about how they hate America even though they are here illegally.
And now, this is different than Irish or Germans, who willingly gave up their ethnic languages, and the vast majority of their practices, to become part of Anglo American Culture.
futuretimeline.net/21stcentury/2080-2089.htm#mexico-usa-territory

>friendly reminder that future timeline predicts America will cede to the reconquista by 2082.
Friendly reminder that mexico and others relies on imperial strength of majority white nations to even keep it afloat at this point. Whites are getting ready to once again battle for their lives.. ofcourse what you don't realize is that's a situation that their genetics are terribly used to because those kinds of situations is what created them and their abilities to singlehandedly create an entire civilization with barely needing you motherfuckers! To overcome insurmountable odds. We want you with us, but if you don't want to be with us, we go our way.. make your own way.. and then we make our own way and you come into our nations afterwards realizing ok maybe it's better there in what they did.. the cycle keeps repeating till you shitheads get in line with making your nations great aswell.. So then nobody has to leave and we can all get along..

pic related, tell me when a nigger can build that.. on the contrary .. 1 european can build a cathedral.. video related. youtube.com/watch?v=pRy3S_tmJj4 he's a shitter holy fug.. he's missing his teeth holy fug, yet he can do what you cannot even do in unison.. FALL DOWN. Embrace your master, when you surpass your master then you can complain.. But when even the basic things fall, how can we take you seriously.

>You might however successfully turn the us into a 3rd world country,

One of the first consequences would be the crash of the US Dollar (unless that is what causes a civil war) and that means the loss of many imported goods, including something like 1/3 of the oil that we consume. That means significant disruptions to shipping and agriculture. In the event of a full scale civil war, major cities in the US would become total hellholes beyond the comprehension of most people today.

The problem is, this country has too many rules and regulations. It has too much dead weight, and it has too many people who have been promised too much shit that they're not going to get. We are in decline and have been for well over a decade. We'll get a civil war, and no matter what ideologies you slap on it, it will be about who gets what at the end of the day.

America is not going to fight itself, that profits no one. Sooooo comfy

Say what you will, but I like that nigger.

it's what the communist do and why they are so particularly perniscious.. they promise people golden valleys and beauty but what they really are after is centralized control. This is why they divide all up against eachother. It should be clear who has the clear thing to say, this is whom they destroy the most. And little meetings at the colleges of likeminded dingbats telling themselves they are rebels.. make a bulding, make a road, make anything of substance, create something that is actual other than your preconcieved notions.. they entrap them with psychological traps.. embed it within them and when they walk into the world they see only that which they abhor.. a retarded leftists walking on a tightrope might remove the tightrope because that's how far they see forward. They are so used to others holding them up and their destructive ideas, they never know what happens when they all fall down. or how to get back up. Stop feeling sorry for them.. you only hurt them.. "a panic attack aaah i'm going to die" you're not going to die you stupid little cunt.. you're going to live.. and then.. THEN.. what will you do? You don't know that's why, and why you have no use whatsoever unless you make use of yourself. You spent many years laboring under bullshit.. pragmatism always wins.. because ideals we have but reality is where we live.

>At best we will have small scale skirmishes between political rivals for a few years until it dies down.
Piss jars and bike locks are improvised weapons. What makes you think they won't use an improvised something something

vid.me/tkf4

I don't doubt that they will, I just do see them in large numbers. It will mostly be a few protests and maybe a riot or two in heavily left leaning areas but most of the country will continue on as normal.

A white supremacist pipedream that brown people who browse Sup Forums parrot around because it's an offensive idea from the easiest ideology to troll people with.

I honestly hope everyday that a civil war breaks out in the US, it will be the only thing that saves us from the current demographic suicide via immigration. race will for sure be the predominant cause and it would almost certainly spread to canada because a lot of canadians are very unhappy with migration here too and are just itching for a reason or movement to rally around

Take a look at the irrationality of why you hate us, for what blacks do all the time, we don't want to exterminate blacks neither did hitler for that matter but we are not hitler. We want to be with our own, without having to make apologies for it. Most nations around the world have a majority ethnicity, because they want to go where things actually work very well, they make it appear as if we should just accept migrants but we are same as them.. should africa not be for black people, should asian countries not be for those respective asians? should south american countries not be for those south americans? Yet.. why do you protest so much danitesan.. Because we recognize that europe is risking a very real and existential threat towards our nations and becoming a minority in our own nations for the first time in history. If that were to happen to africa or in the middle east they would be hunting non africans or non middle easterners down with machettes or bombing them right now.. but we are better composed because we are the harbingers of actual civilization, we are not the kind of ones that just chimp out and burn down what we meticulously have constructed when things don't go our way.. no.. Some decorum has to be maintained.. A center of balance. a sense of order and discipline of preserving the good things that are accomplished that leaves a person to send their child out at any time and not have them to worry about nought.

That's the difference one out of many, and that comes from multigenerational genetics i don't pretend you to fully understand. But atleast you can appreciate parts of it that pertains to that a peaceful situation in which you can contemplate your own endeavours be that as it may. All sounds so distasteful when put as a recipy.

We want what is best for people whoever hue nature has bestowed upon them. BUT we realize that some are not at that level, so some nations and peoples must be quarantined in their own nations..

I'm ready for the communist agitators

only if I can watch it on Sup Forums

are africans majority black, ofcourse.. should they stay black, ofcourse, are asian nations majority asians, ofcourse should they stay asians ofcourse! and so on and so forth.. But when it comes to majority white nations due to what we have accomplished "oh no you can't do that" why? it's precisely why they worked so well.. it's precisely why the developed so.. instead of mass migrating to them perhaps try to learn a few things, apply it to your own nations at your own personal discretion.. and make your nation that way so that you never even want to leave.. and then we can all visit eachother.. you have your people i have my people we all have our people, no ethnic strife.. what's wrong with that? NOTHING! Now can other peoples of other ethnicities live there.. OFCOURSE! there's a difference between a few living there and becoming a minority in your own nation.. The majority preserves the situation.. and should remain a majority, otherwise it's going to be something else and you're like "ah shit i want to leave" if you ever got that.. and you damn well know it.

thanks for a non-sarcastic answer.

id gladly fight and kill the commie scum. fuck communist. fuck liberals. fuck immigrants.

me too. I am the op, although my id tags seem to change.

42% of the people identify with neither the Democrats (neolibs, right-of-center) or Republicans (neocons, far-right). I DO, however, encourage the two right-wing groups to kill each other.

K I L L Y O U R S E L F C O M M I E S C U M

Wars break out during periods of prosperity all the time. The thing to look for is not whether large groups of people are interested in doing the fighting themselves but rather that they simply want it done or would support people fighting in their name. Given the reaction on the left to the Scalise shooting I think we're nearing that point, or at least they are.

>Civil War
That is just a meme, is not going to happen unless a big happening occurs.

I don't thin all 42% will fight, only the militant fringe will engage each other. so like maybe 5-10% at best and even then it will be concentrated in a few locations over a short period of time as the authorities jail them.

If they want war, they'll get it. I'd have to get out of my nigger neighborhood using only melee weapons though, since my politicians have deprived me of my right to self defense.

I would come help you guys, I'm foaming at the mouth to kill commies. We must end the red menace for good.

I'm pretty sure most people would rather kill commies first.

Haha stupid burgerniggers actually think there will be a civil war. Remember what happened at the Bundy ranch? You're just going to wave your guns around until someone gets shot, then return to shitpost about how the war is coming.

Stupid niggerfaggot mallsharters, go die for Israel it's all you're good for. You're not even white anymore, truly a meme country.

your right.

It has already begun.

Fuck off LARPer.

>We will never see Boss Nigger riding a horse down Main St. picking off stragglers after the National Guard fired at leftist guerillas.

>If so, who do you think would win?

The side that actually has guns.
Have fun with your "war" snowflakes.

youtube.com/watch?v=fSmMPhnnNo0

Savage

>Hispanic isn't a race

Maybe... but America is so big I doubt most would even notice.

True leftist warriors

How mentally ill do you have to be to believe pic related?

>felt like a bazooka

kek...what a fag

What the fuck did I just watch? Does he cry if you pat him on the back?

I was raised by libtards and didn't fire my first gun until I was 20. I remember being nervous and thinking that the recoil would hurt me but IT WAS FUCKING NOTHING. That guy is a little bitch.

It's going to just belittle flare ups now and then

>2020
>America is great again with Trump's new policies
>Leftists are in their death throes. Realize the end is nigh for their ideology
>Soros realizes that one steak salesmen ended his plans
>Goes all in.
>One world government or no world government
>West and East coast secede
>Western Europe allies with the East Coast
>China and Mexico allies with West Coast and activates their Chinese population in Canada to invade the US from the North
>Russia stays neutral due to Trump ordering them to stay away
>Trump runs to Texas and takes a remote control out of his coat pocket
>Trump's wall activates, blasting Mexico with concentrated light to roast some beans, taking away one front from the war
>US states loyal to the constitution laugh as the rebels slowly starve.
>Europe and Asia attempt to keep them fed, but they run out of money after a few months
>Have to cut back on the GIBS
>Muzzies attack, leading to Nigel leading his own rebellion in the UK
>Rebellion spreads like a plague as right wing gains power
>War ends after 10 years.
>Loyalist states win, and eradicate all Mexicans/leftists on Earth
>Trump lies on his deathbed with a grin, celebrating his 91st birthday.
>His work is complete.
>America is Great Again

nothing ever happens

you are retardedly delusional if you think this could happen. trump is basically a neocon at this point

Dude they HATE whites. You can reason with them all you want. They hate whites and they cream themselves at the idea of breeding them out of existence. Others are too pea-brained too see what's going on.

Don't be so sure about that.

I agree with you.
This
Bring your women.

You fucking idiot. Everything has shifted left.

war is imminent, not just america

reminder that ww3 gets are NOT LEGIT

I'm interested. Carry on, Anon5...

>5-10%
>315,000,000
that's 15 to 30 million participants.
Do you understand how out of control that would be
This entire country would be forced to participate at that point. The tipping point would actually be much smaller than 5% by the way
That's how war works

Considering the leftist states trying to stay in treaties with the EU and China (violating the Logan act) I'd say they are trying to secede already.

>that's how war works
Says the pleb, most of them would starve to death, it's the same reason you don't understand how china can't take on the entire world with its massive ground army aswell as why the muslim apologists say "oh we have 1.4 billion muslims globally if they all went to war you would be dead" no you wouldn't.. you would have to a) transport that army b) feed that army c) move the material for them to use for assault.. let's just say.. no.

This is precisely why when you look at any military even superpowers they have a staggering low amount compared to their population because what matters is such things aswell as force projection (ability to logistically transmit these people to a designated target area) The reason US is a superpower and could kick chinas ass is due to its massive naval fleet and many other such things which are top secret but act essentially as force projection and force multipliers, a tank is a force multiplier you can send 200 people against a tank and the tank will win if properly regimented as part of an attack group scalar battle understandings, the higher the force multipliers like say if you have 5 tanks helping eachother the worse it gets.. it's basic scalable analysis.

It's never just the manpower.. never was. It's always the heavy stuff that determines shit the other stuff is more about infantry knowing the terrain and being able to lay various traps etc.

If the ENTIRE islamic world (all 57 majority muslim nations 1.4 billion) were to right now declare full war on ALL western nations, they would be ended within a month. DONE.

If the US wanted to they could walk into iraq right now, march 1 million of the "refugees" into iraq with spectre bombers destroying every armor related thing.. and they could just walk right in and fucking btfo out of isis.. But the 57 majority muslim nations refuge to pledge that kind of personell, and ofcourse the muslim military aged males are all fleeing for gibs in europe..

You live in la la land.

If there was civil war in the US, let's run a reasonable scenario.. most big cities would be dead from starvation within a few months.. Just rule them out entirely, You don't even need to think about the plebs in the big cities.. they can barely tie their shoelaces together when it comes to self sustaining themselves, it will be night of the living dead in that kind of situation.. Might even be cannibalism but within 2 months all nearly dead.. To the urban societies that is the US proper, if food doesn't come to wallmart in 2 months you might aswell drop a full neutron bomb atleast then the pain is quicker relieved.

There's nothing they can do to sustain them they turn on eachother and the libs will know how nigs and middle easterners are in a crisis situation unlike whites.. they DEVOUR YOU..

This is why in a crisis situation get out of ANY major city, don't ever wish for that thing unless you are fucking insane at which point your oppinion doesn't matter.

You will be surprised.

>you will live to see white liberals and their pets massacred in the streets

This.

I was surprised by how the Ukrainian "civil war" erupted.
The start of American Civil War 2.0 will be even more surprising (and stupid).

What has that pansy been up to.

If Civil War happens in America, Canada will be the cherry for the winner who has eaten the cake (America).

But I believe that if such thing happens after the EU has been killed, some European powers will join the fight on North America, which will be incredibly dangerous.

Im going with the defacto Ancap deep woods and swamp in Louisiana with the Archbishop as the only unifing Authority. Its gonna be rough but the Southern Culture and radical individualism mixed with Catholic education will be the only place that could surive and even in time rebuild civilization long term.

I don't think there will be a civil war in the US that the preppers are preparing for, trump kinda flipped the script even as much as you might hate him for it.. you dodged a big bullet this time.. Under hillary everything you see now would've escalated UNDER HER BLESSING.. this is why they are so pissed off.. They were THAT close to a full meltdown of the US and communist revolution.. but.. plans were changed.. And now recently trump has gone full anti communist with defying the castro regime.. it's an interesting timeline to say the least. Demanding that the cubans get the opportunity to start their own businesses etc. and cancelling out obamas deal with cuba.

I hope so. It's gonna be great. Great time to live and die

What can we do so that you end your life?

Left is start to shot people, the moment The right starts to shot back they going to cry and call then violent red necks

Screen shot this

What a fucking moron.

new goal. everyone do your best to get this commie to kill himself.

the jew cries out as he strikes you, and he teaches his followers to do the same

The best thing we can do is shame the left after committing their violence and hatred of Trump.

We won the election. Every time they go off the rails, it drives the moderates toward us.

A civil war is not in our interest. We just need to take the high road and enjoy watching the left self destruct

Trump is a chance of chaning things. He was a chance worth taking. Hillary would have just continue the slow march of tyranny and goverment demagoguery that her predecessor have done. Obama 2.0 Bush 3.0 whatever you want to call it. Truth is though Im not sure how much Trump is gonna be able to do. With the debt being what it is, the deep state being so entrenched, and the mass goverment dependence (loss of the uniquely American rugged individuals of the masses), our best may be to prepare for the inevitable and ride it out; so when the time comes hopefully enough of us will be left to rebuild and help spiritually lost masses. Just as what happened during and after the fall of Rome.

>escalation
one man can't stop the tsunami of war acceptance we have now

Liberal here. While it's sad to know that you have no idea what the man you elected is like, thanks for another addition to my collection.

another major part of war is the ability to cut off the enemy logistical supply lines. let's just say the battle scenario has changed quite a bit this is how the US is still regarded as a superpower by those who outnumber it like ants rushing an anthill. Because in real all out war, the battlefield is different. The us has what.. 350 million or so people china has over 1 billion africa nearly a billion muslim world 1.4 billion.. in a non nuclear situation they could still btfo them by force projection and force multipliers.. space cowboys is a clue where they are sent up to "fix" a russian sattelite that has nuclear warheads" now think that these form an anti ballistic shield.. They send theirs.. enemy send theirs.. theirs get all shot down via mazer or otherwise yours continue towards the target whilst disrupting the aa. Lot of things like that.. that's the battlefield.. actual soldiers sent in are minor compared to it and more like strike teams to deal with specific targets or dismantling them. As we've advanced in technology so have our weapons and what we are able to do is truly fucking scary that you don't even want to know about. Suffice to say that it hasn't been spent on official stuff.. So to the pleb it's like if someone invades it's like if they have more numbers than us, we're going to lose cause look there's like 3 billion of them and only let's say 30 million of us.. that's not how it works, those 3 billion are going to go bye bye.. without nuclear. Economic warfare is also part of it, and sabotaging various other things. One might even argue that assembling people into big cities instead of dependency is a subtle military strategy WOAH.. (they all die in the big cities everyone knows that) cut off the supply lines, don't know how to grow their own food barely some of them know how meat gets to the fridge they pick it up with their faggy hands.. dead.. gone.. Lot of things like that.

>in a perfect world, that chart would mean there would be no president until the next election

Of course you are mainly right: If shit hits the fan, you should have already gotten out of the city.

However, allow me to remember that one of the most powerful forces stemming out of the Lebanese Civil War and created in during that conflict was Hezbolah, basically the armed arm of the scum of the country: Shiahs who everybody deemed inferior.

First rule of war: The unexpected will happen. Don't count city dwellers out already because of their inferiority. I highly doubt that even in case of a civil war there would be any policy aimed to eliminate every soul living in cities.

Also, when the army of Napoleon first came to invade my country:
1) They crossed the border and looted their way in;
2) Halfway through they realise they were fucked because it was marshy soil with virtually no population and no food for them. Also, the populace fought back.
3) They arrive in the capital as winners as the upper class had fled.
4) The people pitty and feed the soldiers because they were too wick on the bringe of famine.
5) They start to go on on a looting spree again.
6) The populace turns against them.
7) The Anglo-Portuguese army arrives and defeats them.

8) THEY ARE ALLOWED TO LEAVE UNSCATTERED AND WITH THEIR LOOTING BECAUSE WE ARE ALL GENTLEMEN NOW!!!!

Shit like this sometime happens in a war.
We got invaded by that same army two more times, and with more reinforcements.

youtube.com/watch?v=kv15-bfLKeA
WOKE

dependency instead of self reliance is part of a long term military strategy. Send the useless cunts to the big cities, if something big happens all the cunts at one place, and the viable assets outside of it.