Is Iceland the only uncucked western European country?

Is Iceland the only uncucked western European country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tq4seuBFxIM
theatlantic.com/photo/2016/05/the-land-of-independent-mothers/481302/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Iceland#cite_ref-8
archive.is/uussj
youtube.com/watch?v=xjwpWxWNcHs
pbs.org/newshour/bb/iceland-refugee-population-helps-yield-diversity-economic-growth/
youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE
youtube.com/watch?v=sov_pE1cdFY
youtube.com/watch?v=rXJRE_Y26B0
youtube.com/watch?v=MWHpoJT3qK4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZM06pi1yKe4
youtube.com/watch?v=KbPWi1gshzI
youtube.com/watch?v=FNwgOkl5nRY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>western European

why wouldn't it be Western European

They can't be cucked if all the cucks and rapefuges don't want to live in a frozen island

>rampart abortions
>almost no christians
>uncucked
American education everyone.

They're cucked in many ways but probably not by the migrants yet.

get a load of this christcuck

They are Sweden tier. The problem is, no shitskin wants to come to their shitty little Island so there aren't any visible damage.

>67 percent of children born out of wedlock
>31% nonreligious + 10% strictly atheist
>rampant abortion
>world's first gay head of state
>reputation for casual sex

Iceland is a society of dead men walking.

>nordic pagans
>a bad thing somehow

Iceland is probably the only true safe haven for whites left.

Casual sex is common in nordic culture and is fine as long as theres no nonwhites.

About a third of their population are poles, so i'd say they're pretty cucked allowing themselves to be ethnically replaced like that.

it's not a country. its a small town with a flag.

ye

>Casual sex is common in nordic culture

is this supposed to make it better

> is fine as long as theres no nonwhites.

fuck off. that attitude is why most of Europe is so wicked.

I'd take 1 black Christian over 100 million atheist faggot whites.

Its filled with liberal women tho

no, because they let Vice in

I guess they are, i want to move there work in a farm and chill for the rest of my days

ITS INDEPENDENCE DAY TODAY MOTHERFUCKERS NO BAD THINGS ABOUT ICELAND TODAY

youtube.com/watch?v=tq4seuBFxIM

>A July 2004 Gallup poll showed that 87% of Icelanders supported same-sex marriage.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Happy Independence Day Icelandbro

the christcuck speaks

Happy Independence Day Pineapple pizza lovers

They're the most feminist country on the fucking planet
are you seriously this dumb?

>the Anglo says, as he sucks off his "fashy" white nationalist trap gf

your country deserves the foreign hordes.

lol, no

theatlantic.com/photo/2016/05/the-land-of-independent-mothers/481302/

>About a third of their population are poles
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Iceland#cite_ref-8

Let's archive it
archive.is/uussj

>uncucked
>"refugees welcome"
No.

cuz they're all pagans

don't hear of too many terrorist attacks there, Croatia

you don't hear about terrorist attacks in Poland either, difference there is Poland isn't completely controlled by homos and atheists/pagans

literally a fucking island in buttfuck-nowhere

There are way less cucked countries than Iceland
Croatia for example is one, Poland, CZ, Slovakia etc.

>300k population
>country

more like district

Croatia isn't cucked now but what will our german overlords do when they are done with western Europe? probably us

nordics are tundra niggers

no empires
no achivements only piggybacking on the back of the Germanics

Our muslim population is actually decreasing, not even kidding.

ÉG VAR TÍU ÁRA ÞEGAR ÉG VAR FYRST KÖLLUÐ HÓRA

This meme needs to end lol, Reykjavik is basically like new york or any other big city. At least 10% of people there are niggers. Outside of Reykjavik its pretty white tho desu.

lemme tell you why are all wrong
Yes?
Christianity is overrated
Being born out of wedlock is not the same as being born to a single mom
>31% nonreligious + 10% strictly atheist
so what
>rampant abortion
source?
>worlds first gay head of state
uh didn't know this and don't see the big deal
>reputation for casual sex
yeah lmao and no woman here would still fuck you
>literally was a warzone some years ago

1000 ÁR OG ÞÚSINDIR ÁRA EFTIR, ÍSLESKA LÝÐVELDIÐ MUN LIFA

>literally was a warzone some years ago
fuck off you feminine pussy
i hope you get out bred by fucking niggers, looks like its happening right now anyway

Iceland is very liberal. It's only a matter of time before Nordic (=Swedish) degeneracy fully lands on their shores.

le ethnic cleansing face xDDD

Croatia will be fine in 30 years , even 50 , but im scared how it will be 100 years from now

>At least 10% of people there are niggers.
that would add up to around 12000 niggers, which is flat out wrong considering how rare it is to see one here
even if your claim holds any water, you can pin that up to Reykjavík being a tourist hotspot (though that's implying niggers even have the money to get here in the first place)

le getting raped by achmund face :DDDDDDDDD

I've heard the temperatures in Iceland rarely go over +13 degrees. Shitskins literally can't survive there.

>ywn be an Icelandic strongman

hahah the joke is there is no muhammed here but you actually had ethnic cleansing hhahahah

THIS IS ICELAND

youtube.com/watch?v=xjwpWxWNcHs

THIS IS YOUR NATION. YOU ARE BEYOND KEKED. YOUR PM IS A DYKE

gusta

i hope i will never have a daughter

Iceland is cucked they are just the furthest away from the immigrants
If it was easier for immigrants to get there, iceland would welcome them with open wallets

in 2009

hello brother

It's only gotten worse.

Pagancuck speaks

Watch this video.

pbs.org/newshour/bb/iceland-refugee-population-helps-yield-diversity-economic-growth/

How do I get a cute icelandic girlfriend?

ok

don't, they're all whores

Me too.

>Is Iceland the only uncucked western European country?

No. These fucks wanted to take in thousands of rapefugees. Thank god their government isn't full of complete cucks.

I wonder how in the year 2017 people still treat delusional words spoken by people who ate shrooms as law

By not being their 1st cousin

Idk man, a race war will happen by then

It's full of poolaks, which are basically niggers

From the little I've read it's Sweden waiting to happen.

> rampant abortions

If you look at the global stats then that happens in Russia and eastern europe, China and commiefronia.

>Iceland
>uncucked
youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE

Wasn't there a story last year where they refused to import Israeli products and the Israeli paper said they were being anti-semitic?

My Icelandic buddy says there's only 3 mudslimes on the entire island and they all fucking hate each other.

Also don't get a handjob in the blue lagoon, whatever is in the water stings like a cunt.

Jesus fucking christ, how depressing.

>Thank god their government isn't full of complete cucks.
Too cold for refugees.
Plus they have too many guns, and bigots who are intolerant of the beautiful muslim culutural practice of raping children(and adults, and senior citizens, farm animals, pets, etc..)

Yes, it truly is the best country in the world.

>>Iceland
>>uncucked
Well, they put bankers in jail after their economic (((crash))). They rank above other countries I know of in that regard. On the other hand, I think the tiny city in Nebraska I live in is about as populous.

>Dint wan to pay their bills
>put bankers in jail
>behave like ordinary thieves

>iceland
>uncucked
They're getting their daily dose like the rest of us

Oh come on, every country has a group of disgusting hedonistic degenerates who have dropped out of gender studies. It's a loud majority. Here are other women from our country who make music.
youtube.com/watch?v=sov_pE1cdFY
youtube.com/watch?v=rXJRE_Y26B0
youtube.com/watch?v=MWHpoJT3qK4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZM06pi1yKe4

>this is somehow worse than literal nigger procreation across the world
A fuckiing spic!

"all" women are

>>(((bankers))) dindu nuffin
Yeah goy, when the banks profit we take that. When the ponzi scam collapses you pay they bill.
Being a massive cuck is the right thing to do. Wot's usury?

Iceland is beyond cucked.
The whole country is a feminist shit show and they are tainting their genetics by importing dindus.

here is a sample of Icelandic culture: youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE

You do realize that we vote for our government so you can't call us stupid but not our politicians.
The Independence Party, a centre-right political party who wants to keep our nation independent has won the largest share of votes in every election since 1929. Except for 2009 but they redeemed themselves as the 1st in both 2013 and 2016.
They're against interventionism and the EU, they're for strict immigration laws and strong integration programs for immigrants, they put tax money towards great education to keep our nation smart making us able to keep being independent and as advanced in technology, business, law and medicine as other nations.

>tfw aids is made up by the patriarchy

You're an idiot, Sigmundur isn't our Prime minister anymore but our nationalistic Bjarni is.

No it's not, It's cherry picked propaganda. Every country has feminists.
Here's our culture
youtube.com/watch?v=KbPWi1gshzI
youtube.com/watch?v=FNwgOkl5nRY
It's better than your almost exclusive, degenerate hip hop and rap music culture (for the majority) The only talented artist to come out of that is Kanye Omari West. You idiotic and ignorant fucking confederate.

This made my day, thank you for posting it.

It hits all the marks and is just cringe enough.

>The only talented artist to come out of that is Kanye Omari West.
Godammit iceland, trying to talk good about you and you go and say retarded shit like that.

How's Finland, I thought about going there for a trip with my family this summer.

I'm just givin ya the bantz m8.
Stay strong and dont fear the eu.

atleast we ban fag parades

You can't deny that out of the massive disgusting degeneracy that hip hop and rap culture brought Kanye West went against it making great and original production of his music making lyrics about family, friends and life problems. He also has a very masculine and ambitious persona, is a Christian and doesn't promote degeneracy and hedonism in his music nor does he in his videos. Look into him again, he isn't the same as the media portrays him. He did some mistakes at a younger age but he's changed.

I hate all of you, I don't need your acceptance Sup Forums and you're not going to ruin my national day, 17 June when we got our Independence and went away from Denmark. We're one of the healthiest nations in the world, our people are beautiful, Inbreeding is almost non existent here because of Stóridómur, crime is almost non existent, our culture is strong, we still value the importance of family, we hate the EU, our politicians are diverse and aren't controlled, we have strong immigration laws, our people are educated and we're homogeneous so we can follow the Nordic model making us able to have universal health care, cheap and good education along with small class divide.
We're objectively the best nation in the world.

yeezy is GOAT

wew
róa sig aðeins karlinn

>independence from Denmark