Have you checked your thin privilege today Sup Forums ?

Apparently being thin in America is so rare its seen as a privilege.

3 in 4 Americans are overweight or obese according to the CDC. Can Amerifats even be saved at this point?

How the fuck you even eat burger like that.

Why not become skinny then?

Um sorry sweetie but not everyone can afford to be thin.

Some people can't afford to buy the $10 salada from mcdonalds so they buy the $1 burger

Bulimia

charge your phone, leaf

Tfw can't afford even 1$ burger so i'm thin as fuck

Samsung galaxy s6 is so shit. The battery lasts like half an hour before it's sub 10%

>eating less food is more expensive
Literally wut. Eat half or quarter of the burger then you fucking mong

>Translation: Some people have no control over their impulses and stuff their face with unhealthy food all day

Make your own salad at home you fat fuck. Also salads at McDonald's are $4.50 for ones with crispy or grilled chicken. Side salads are $1.99. You're retarded.

Stop eating fast "food" in the first place.

Not an argument pic related

Another example of people not taking responsibility for their actions. It is also another example of people who embrace envy, a deadly sin.

ill let my scale do that for me

>buys 12 limes
>buys 1 cob of corn

but why?

She know how to work those calories off while
doesn't and chooses to stay fat
Where is the double standard?

>slide thread identified
>sage'd

Nice rote response next time try responding to the argument

Not everyone can have high metabolism.

Also healthy food is not cheap see the pic

Shit the people I know on food stamps.... even single ones, get like 200 bucks a month almost.

Not great, but far fucking more than this rich cunt would lead you to believe.

A girl with 2 little kids here I know, gets 575 a month, I just called and asked.

Sliding what? It's lunch time on a Saturday last I checked there's no breaking news. Just Kys you schizo fuck.

Seriouslly though, the people who call obese "whales" etc. fuck you... it's not easy to have a genetic predisposition for obesity... I fought against it my whole life

I eat mostly vegetables and still I'm obese

wow she looks thirty years older in the below pic god i love american portions not the gay euro shit pieces for 100€ fucking jew contintent god bless america stay strong burgers

tits or gtfo

DAY OF GRILL WHEN

There's that fuckin word again, phobia.
IM NOT AFRAID OF THESE FUCKS , I FUCKIN DONT LIKE THEM!

try cutting carbs

>tfw so fat , cant even afford to charge my phone

Then go out and chop wood, tubby. Stop overloading your mouth with food and learn what a portion size is.
Hate being something? Work your ass off to change it.

>Yuppy shitheels shopping how they think poor folk shop.
>mfw

I eat ZERO carbs ... today I had a normal salad w/ ceasars dressing

so it cannot be what I eat, it has to be genetic

340,000 favourites for promoting disgusting obesity top Kek.

We are witnessing the death of an Empire

Not gonna lie skinny girls are good for eating their pussy but nothing is better than laying on a fat bitch and cumming in her pussy

>falling for the keto meme

Just do intermittent fasting you autist.

sorry to hear that. you're probably best off getting swole then.

You can eat shitty food and still be thin. You just eat one $1 burger instead of fucking five of them.

Calorie management works.

Why is she hunched over like that? It makes her look even fatter than she already is

It is riddled with bloatware.

You are being market spied on hard rape style I bet.

Esp if you funpost on here.

What's a redpilled phone brand?

Not sure, but I am sure a 'jail-breaked' android s6, and a purge of shifty useless apps that hoard updates and memory would be useful.

>2015

12 big thighs of chicken cost 4 dollars and change at my local supermarket. seasoning cost 99 cents a piece for cheap junk good ones around 2.50

Widespread fatness is a symptom of a sick society. There will come a cure eventually.

To be thin and fit, I have to work out to a sweat nearly every single day.

I have to get black coffee with no sweetener. I have to wake up early and go to bed early. I have to count calories, track how many help me maintain, and how many help me cut weight.

When cutting weight I feel hungry all day long and I constantly have to fight back to not eat.

Even with all this effort, I have started office work in the last few years and I move so little that it's hard to stay active. My daily calories for maintenance is 1600 which feels like cutting. To not lose muscle with this I need to drink protein shakes every day and replace a meal with it.

Even so, I've gained some weight so that I can't see the last row of my abs anymore but I'm in my mid 30's so I guess that's ok.

But looking "good" or even in the ballpark has been like a part time job of daily discomfort.

That is so much worse than some fucking comments on the internet. I earned what I look like and I'm proud of it even if it's not the best. I'm not overweight and I can bench like 40% more than my body weight. I know guys that put me to shame but I'm not jealous of the attention they get for it because I know how hard they worked for it. While I unwind with some alcohol or video games, those guys are off playing with amateur sports teams and lifting. It's so hard to put that much of my energy into it, but I know I have no one else to blame for not being better.

Fat people are fat because they shovel food in their mouths. I can't tell you how many coworkers that are fat try to only eat salads, for lunch, but if you leave donuts in the break room they take 2 or 3 and think no one noticed.

It's healthier to be thin, and more fit for survival, and takes more mental discipline. Thin fit people have a host of evolutionary instincts to make them more desirable sex partners. We should not change this, it keeps humans strong..

>Some people can't afford to buy the $10 salada from mcdonalds
eating fast food
wants to be thin

pick one

Scurvy you inconsiderate bigot.

>eating fast food
>wants to be thin
then don't eat you reprobate

There's also a very good chance that the $10 salad has more calories than the $1 burger.

Fatter people generally have a higher metabolism since it requires more energy to maintain a larger body mass. The "slow metabolism" meme is a myth.

This basically
1kg Chicken thighs, 1kg ground beef, bulk rice, bulk pasta, sauce, bread and frozen vegetables

>Get $450/mo with snaps
>Spend $100 on sips
>Spend the rest on crock pot recipes and salads
>Rarely spend more than $150 for a family of 4

We're all pretty thin. Eating healthy. We sell the rest of the snap money for extra pocket change.

> 7 limes
> avocado
> fucking $5 of fresh cilantro
> kale

shit nigga, a Tyson whole chicken is 4.00, spicy sausage is 3.00 for 8 giant dongs, eggs, milk, rice, beans, ur good for a long time

cook your own food and make your own salad you fat lazy fuck?

29$ a week
fuck i get 65 a MONTH and thats in canadian dollars.
And i cant eat grains because of weak digestion.
>go to food bank
>their motto is something like getting people functional again through good nutrition
>they give me a bag of food and 75% of it is processed wheat products junk food.

gonna get a hunting license and go into the woods to kill a deer for myself and buy seeds to plant vegetables or something if i cant find a job. The government will literally make me sick with the garbage i get at food banks.

Who goes through 7 fucking limes in a week?

Now tell us how many days a week she works out

you never drink lime juice? Enjoy your soda i guess?

You can say its stupid to be spending money on limes when your finances are that strained but loads of people have more than 1 lime a day and there are 7 days to a week.

This is correct, also

>be underweight american
it feels great. i get to mock other countries all day and their primary insult to me doesn't even apply

Anyone else a lanklet here? My BMI is 16 ;_;

I didn't ask for this... doesn't make me privileged.

FYI skinny fags who don't lift are still fucking PATHETIC and I laugh at them just as much.

Get in the gym. No one, especially no man, has an excuse to be weak.

mine is 14.2
my white, male, thin privilege shines like a beacon and makes commies go blind with rage

Getting fat is a choice must like coming out as a fag or deciding your a trans sexual.

Holy hell. 14? I'm 6' 1" at 120 lbs, you?
I'm healthy overall. Feel great, rarely get sick, energetic, blah blah blah. But still, being a lanklet sucks.

I'm 6' and 125lbs, what do I win?

Skellington bros. Let's go for ice cream, because we can.

I mean, I'm technically overweight. 5'5" 165lbs...but very low body fat. But I can deadlift 350lbs. I know that isn't *a lot*...but "overweight" doesn't necessarily mean shit.

But you're right, America is fat as fuck.

6', 105 lbs
don't get sick or anything, but i do lose energy for a bit before meals

Shoulda saved having to special order that swimsuit and just stayed at home

The reason why people gained weight is because of sugar. People nowadays drink soda or juices like they're water. Or they eat sugary beards, there's no reason for you to eat that junk.

gas all fatties.

AIDS

her biggest fear is to have an hour of exercise