Scalise Cover up

Scalise was strongly against humantrafficing and childdiddling
twitter.com/SteveScalise/status/867843578265051136
twitter.com/SteveScalise/status/835199895413882886

Scalise gets shot, and Pizza gets send to his office
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/337845-top-dem-buys-pizza-for-scalise-staffers
archive.is/uGr8i

He was then brought into the same Hospital as Seth Rich, the MedStar Washington Hospital Center
medstarwashington.org/sample-page/scalise-update/#q={}

Also Trump brought his personal Physician to scalise
politico.com/story/2017/06/14/trump-scalise-baseball-shooting-239572

Furthermore weirdly congresscandidate Lindy Li seems to have a connection to the shooter.
phillyvoice.com/why-did-potential-congressional-candidate-alexandria-shooters-facebook-photo/

The shooter is also known for abusing his fosterchilds
archive.is/jNirB
>In April 2006, Hodgkinson was arrested for battery, domestic battery and discharging a firearm, after he allegedly physically assaulted his foster daughter and two of her friends.
>A St Clair County sheriff’s department incident report said Hodgkinson threw his daughter around a room, pulled her hair and hit her. He then punched a female friend of his daughter in the face “with a closed fist” and struck the woman’s boyfriend in the head with the stock of his shotgun, before firing a round as the man ran away.
>Almost a decade earlier, another foster daughter living with Hodgkinson and his wife, Suzanne, had killed herself at the age of 17, according to the Belleville News-Democrat. The daughter, Wanda Ashley Stock, doused herself with gasoline and set herself on fire inside a car.
what the fuck? who burns himself as suicide? why not taking a hose and just redirected the exhaust fumes into the car or let it run in a garage or something? use the shotgun of the guy to make it quick. but fucking burning yourself? Maybe murder instead?

Other urls found in this thread:

phillyvoice.com/why-did-potential-congressional-candidate-alexandria-shooters-facebook-photo/
archive.is/nKkIo
archive.is/06vxu
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/14833#searchresult
nbcnews.com/video/watch-exclusive-interview-with-scalise-doctor-jack-sava-969452099827
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4603404/Steve-Scalise-aides-SHOT-baseball-practice.html
nbcnews.com/video/virginia-shooting-at-congressional-baseball-practice-caught-on-camera-967528515899
linkedin.com/in/noah-nathan-28590543
washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2017/06/15/why-a-single-gunshot-to-steve-scalises-hip-could-be-life-threatening/?utm_term=.fd2d94f6fc29
archive.is/GhSzx
dailycaller.com/2017/06/16/exclusive-assassination-list-found-on-james-hodgkinsons-body/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/8028
youtube.com/watch?v=eMEJshK4lEo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

from another user

> Lindy Li, young and rising Democratic congressional candidate from suburban Philadelphia.
> Incidentally is Facebook friends with James Hodginkson, the GOP baseball practice shooter.
> Both liked and commented a "smiley face" on Hodginkson's Facebook profile picture.
> Republican Congressman Ryan Costello represents the PA-6 District, the same district Li ran for in 2016 before withdrawing as a result of a ballot challenge, and where she plans to run again in 2018.
> Costello was supposed to be at the practice, playing shortstop next to Majority Whip Scalise, who was shot while playing second base.
> Costello missed his ride to practice by 2 minutes, and otherwise would have been right there.
> Li's future opponent could have very well been taken out by someone she's shown appreciation for on social media.

something i saw in the EWO thread just now

Brad Wenstrup helped treating the wounds of scalise directly after the shooting until the ambulance arrived and probably kept him alive
archive.is/nKkIo

He was also quoted for saying "It’s just as easy as ordering a pizza, to order a person.”
archive.is/06vxu
the choice of words is no coincidence. possibly /ourguy/

im trying to dig up some definite source right now, but it seems like the same doctor who was responsible for seth rich, jack sava, also is in charge of scalise.
sava also appears to be on the guestlist together with the podestas
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/14833#searchresult
(dont have a program on my PC right now to open it, but in are screenchots showing sava and podesta)

nbcnews.com/video/watch-exclusive-interview-with-scalise-doctor-jack-sava-969452099827
found a source. didnt watch it yet completely, but he talks about in the beginning how it is normal to get shot and be relatively fine and later get into shock and collapse explaining the critical condition.
however
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4603404/Steve-Scalise-aides-SHOT-baseball-practice.html
here it says he was in good spirits, and even called his wife and talked to her. scalise was on the verge of collapsing but instead of insteantly operating on him and stabalizing him they let him talk in piece all chilled out with no worries?

nbcnews.com/video/virginia-shooting-at-congressional-baseball-practice-caught-on-camera-967528515899
the guy who filmed this was noah nathan. i googled him to see if i find any other connections to politicians or the shooter and most of what i found is that he is some relatively big guy at netflix and hulu. is this the same noah nathan?
linkedin.com/in/noah-nathan-28590543

i thought maybe its like that one journalists that happened to be in munich and filming the mcdonalds before the shooting even started as well as in venice where he was at the right time there to film the truck going through the people and happens to be married to some ex mossad

a version for normies by the way

>left voluntarily
what the fuck? how would he know if they are missing?

also, especially ALL left voluntarily, not a single one among them that didnt? all by coincidence at the same fucking time?

Bump.

is true detective any good aside from being redpilled?

washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2017/06/15/why-a-single-gunshot-to-steve-scalises-hip-could-be-life-threatening/?utm_term=.fd2d94f6fc29
hmmm, are ((((they)))) setting somethi mg up

Run them through an archive
archive.is/GhSzx

note how it says "to scalises hip" not just hip? as if his hip is something special.
>According to MedStar Washington Hospital Center, the rifle shot to the Louisiana congressman's left hip “traveled across his pelvis, fracturing bones, injuring internal organs, and causing severe bleeding.” He went into shock and within hours received many units of blood via transfusion and underwent two operations.
>went into shock
weird, this here says something different
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4603404/Steve-Scalise-aides-SHOT-baseball-practice.html
>'Prior to entering surgery, the Whip was in good spirits and spoke to his wife by phone,' a spokesperson said. 'He is grateful for the brave actions of US Capitol Police, first responders, and colleagues.'
>here it says he was in good spirits, and even called his wife and talked to her. scalise was on the verge of collapsing but instead of insteantly operating on him and stabalizing him they let him talk in piece all chilled out with no worries?

I don't watch much tv. But its hands down the best show I can remember watching. Season 1 that is.

I couldn't tell you, I've never seen it, but some user on these threads liked the TD Pepe and Wojak memes, so I threw that together, still trying to learn how to use GIMP.
inb4 get photoshop faggot, GIMP gets the job done.
More the the topic: is there a basement? Is there no basement?
WE
MAY
NEVER
KNOW

Archive daddy strikes again.

Well I guess I'm gonna bump and dump again. I'm still sceptical that the shooting is linked to pizza. However, this is son compelling stuff that's been turned up in the last thread.

the basement is most probably at bucks, which is the other restaurant by alefantis which is right next fucking door so saying its debunked because of the missingbasement is bullshit. but here is the real bummer. the basement doesnt even really matter. the whole "its run out of CPPs basement" is just some strawman they created to debunk it afterwards easily. noone who really looked into this says it is run from there. all we know is that alefantis and CPP play some role, probably a major one, in this whole thing. which role we have to find out

either way, another thing, whatever happened to brock?
>inb4 he was sent to MedStar just as Seth and Scalise
i tried looking it up, but all i find is "local hospital"

guess im checking it out then

thanks bot-kun

dailycaller.com/2017/06/16/exclusive-assassination-list-found-on-james-hodgkinsons-body/
am i seeing this right that he had a list of targets but didnt shoot anyone on the list?
is he miserable? is the list fake news? or is that a list with targets he isnt supposed to shoot because those are (((theirguys)))

why would anyone keep a list god damn what purpose would it have. He would read on it and ask for the people before shooting them ?
sure that list thing sound exactly like the passport they find all the time.

found it weird too. the list just makes no sense.
the passport is kind of explainable since as far as i know ISIS cares about the family of the people who do the attacks and this makes sure isis knows whichs family to care for (at least thats the story), but the list really makes no sense, even less since noone on the list was shot

The FBI or whoever could have just said he had a list. Maybe it is some subtle threat.

>oh look who else is on the list. You guys should be careful

instead of a threat it could also be just a warning. the FBI could work against the pedos and maybe gained knowledge of future targets and tries to warn them unofficially like that

I feel like there is more going on with these 2 agents. They are getting so much praise and attention.

I feel like there some agenda pushing in there somewhere. Griner is gay. They are both black.
I cant find any in uniform photo. Just old stuff like Griner playing basketball or Bailey graduating college.

They never explain just how Bailey gets hurt.

yea that a good point

>look at these based black people that stopped a leftwing terrorist. police is your friend. no way a corrupt policeforce is involved in pedostuff and covering it up goy.
also the thing with the unexplained wound is really odd. i mean you can get wounded by jumping behind cover or something, but why never mentioned? does it somewhere say where the wound is?

notice how many kids in those instagram pictures have rings around their eyes? as if they were hit some time ago or stayed awake for fat too long and are really tired? rings around their eyes like pandas have? are the kids the "cumpandas"?

I've been looking all over, but nothing so far. I saw this a lot during the london attacks. Stories of the heroes doing heroic stuff, but they are always very vague with no details.

>man holds off 3 knife wielding men with bare hands for over a minute. somehow!

Has anyone figured out which pizza shop the pizza sent to Scalises office was from ? I've asked and looked but haven't seen anything.

wondered too. they cant be as blatand as using CPP right? RIGHT?

pic again a really "tired" child

Foster parents work with states to train abused children.

Most of them are pedophiles and so are the people who ru the agencies.

that the ping pong girl. Also with Obama at sandy hook memorial photo op

Shooter at comet

I post this with the caveat that I am also skeptical of the mcann links.

He's in some emails... This is one about them wanting Scalise to resign.

>sandy hook

note how pic related states rumors about a sexring in the city? and how the pictures depict victims of ritual abuse? does this scream for anyone else "pizzagate"?

scalise is in a podesta email...they wanted him to resign.

NOT GOOD

Fucking great find. Can you screenshot it?

>what the fuck? who burns himself as suicide? why not taking a hose and just redirected the exhaust fumes into the car or let it run in a garage or something? use the shotgun of the guy to make it quick. but fucking burning yourself? Maybe murder instead
A woman who feels like she's been broken and abused enough and feels impure and unrecoverable will go to great lengths to purify herself. It's actually the surest sign she was sexually abused.

about pic related. a normal pentagram defends from evil, an inverted one is said to invite it. a broken/open pentagram symbolizes an offensive approach. this one is inverted as the 2 spikes point north, and the one points south. the other extended spike on the right would land on the C.H.I.L.D. center. didnt include it since it wasnt displayed on my map back then and didnt knew its there.

if you look at sandy hook through the lens of cult child abuse it makes sense. The parents are child handlers I bet.

Hahaha, god the "internet generation" are fucking idiots.

I fucking hate conjecture. However I do read a lot of "occult" material. We autismed on randy stair. Is it related?

youtube.com/watch?v=eMEJshK4lEo
at the very least they are bad actors

It was from Steny Hoyers office

It may be. There never was much info on the parents of Randy. That guy in the photo was makemebad35 or something. Shitty youtuber who had a instagram full of that stuff.

Those two were personal friends and they could have grown up in families like James T. Hodgkinson.

a little side note. Randy's mother is named Lori Ann Stair. Joe Stair, who was possibly involved with Columbine shooting had a mother named Lori Ann Stair

who is that guy? never heard of him?

not really actors. People involved in the cult

Screenshot of podesta email

I saw a bynch of leftists raise this point on twitter the day he was shot

David Duke

WHAT DOES DAVID DUKE KNOW GUYS

SERIOUSLY

He locked his co workers inside of a Weis supermarket and killed them. Had a YouTube channel with columbine fantasy shit all over it. 100+ gigs of autism. Look up the name randy stair on YouTube. Most of its been uploaded.

Fuck. Research time for me.

what n one seems to understand is the reason why there is opposition to Putin is because Putin isa lligned with Iran, who is alligned with assad, and Israel and US are likely trying to reform or overthrow the Iranian islamist government

why Iran is so important to them I really dont know, why Iran is so hell bent on killing all of us I also dont know

but Iran is the focal point in all this

look for Iran in the emails pls

Joe Stair was somehow connected to Columbine. There was news a few years ago that he killed himself.

>Iran is so hell bent on killing all of us
because
>Israel and US are likely trying to reform or overthrow the Iranian islamist government

Sounds like you answered your own question. Also what we've already done to Iran and their allies/neighbors over the last couple of decades.

I dont get this two.... pls help

why do you leave out hezbollah. Al Qaeda, The Taliban and iranian assasination attempts on foreign soil?

yea he hung himself in 2007

Most of that list is bullshit because those countries were first subverted by the soviets, which was countered by the US.

whats up with the hands I dont see anything

it is some kind of hand gesture. something about the 3 digits. Like those old masonic hand gestures you find in the paintings and what not.

TFW they make the conspiracy look as real as possible so that nobody believes it.

israel with the help of the US is destabilizing all the area around it to create greater israel and thus iran too. of course iran doesnt like it. this is probably just scratching the surface, but would be reason enough already

ok, thank you.
And what are the 2 youtube videos at the bottom about??

What if the real reason there was a hit on Steve was because he was the best baseball player on the charity baseball team and the dems wanted to win for bragging rights. Just like Tonya Harding did to Nancy Kerrington.

>le greater israel meme for the umpteenth time

So Israel is going to betray Jordan and Saudi Arabia right, ive seen the propaganda map

would be fascinating to figure out where that originated

Iran was an ally until 1979, the period before may be worth looking into

as well as drug and human trafficking in Iran

Was Seth Rich a cumpanda?

during the Randy Stair shooting. Makemebad said he met randy through xbox friend in 2011 but they made videos in 2010. Then I noticed the makemebad35 instagram was full of weird shit and who knows what was going on during those sleepovers!

i think the bible mentions greater israel will happen. and yes, they betray each other. all of them want to have the final victory in the end. the zionists, rotschild, soros, probably even merkel have a plan on how to snatch the victory out of the grasps of the others at the last moment thinking they will win. hell i bet even the janitor at the whitehouse has some plan up his sleeve

>why do you leave out hezbollah. Al Qaeda, The Taliban and iranian assasination attempts on foreign soil?

Did these groups attempt to assassinate foreigners before or after we began to overthrow their governments on behalf of Israel?
>Listing Hezbollah
This isn't the 80's anymore. They are doing God's work fighting Israel, ISIS, Al Nusra, and Al Queda in Syria while protecting religious minorities including Christians. They actually do things for the community like running schools and hospitals.They literally only formed to fight off Israeli expansionism into Lebanon. I'm not unaware of the danger Iran poses be let's be honest about why they want to kill us. They are rightfully pissed about the globalist shit we've been pulling for the kikes. Iran only supported the Taliban briefly to fight Western imperialism that was creeping onto their doorstep and now they sponsor Hezbollah who is fighting all the terror groups you listed who are sponsored by the globalists.

Fair point. But we became the menace in the world long after the Soviet menace was taken care of.

>But we became the menace in the world long after the Soviet menace was taken care of.
Agreed, certainly after Panama on the list.

and when hezbollah attacks in Israel inside its own borders?

when hezbollah trafficks in drugs and possibly humans,

as well as the IRGC?

I unironically believe they were going to kill the congressman until Trump interupted his own birthday and rushed to the hospital. He probably told the doctor if he dies then he would also die.

He went in and seemed fine with some injuries
Suddenly he's dying
Trump races to the hospital
Now he's fighting for his life
On the way to recovery

They had already started the kill process and had to scramble to reverse it.