YOU ARE NOT READY FOR THE GREATEST HAPPENING

When the Greatest Happening comes, it will not be the US in a two-sided civil war. It will be the single greatest clusterfuck this world has ever seen. The Congo Wars, the Syrian War, the Balkan Wars, the fall of the Roman Empire, the collapse of the Soviet Union, there is nothing in history that will compare to the ultraviolent chaos that is about to unfold.

There will not be two sides. There will not be 10 sides. You will have every single group, every single militia, every single state and local government all vying for power. It is only in the countryside that you will be safe, and even then, it won't be for long once the vast migrations for cities relying on water pumped in from hundreds of miles away, from food brought in from hundreds of miles away, completely disintegrate. National guard armories and military bases will be raided and looted. Every race and ethnicity with a beef with another group will get violent. There will be blood in the streets, terrible disease, and mountains peaked with mutilated corpses.

You think you want this. You think you desire what's coming- to finally purge the communist and the degenerate and the leftist and the negro. You don't want this. You shouldn't be asking for this. And you can't stop this.

It's coming. It will be here soon. .

Other urls found in this thread:

fractal-timewave.com/timewave_calculator.php#content
youtube.com/watch?v=c58Gldid184
youtube.com/watch?v=vS_a8Edde8k
cheapflights.com/flights-to-oulu/usa/
vid.me/tkf4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>You think you want this. You think you desire what's coming- to finally purge the communist and the degenerate and the leftist and the negro. You don't want this. You shouldn't be asking for this. And you can't stop this.

That's where you're wrong my friend. We all know what's coming, and yet we root for it. What you need to understand is that such a hardcore scenario is NECESSARY, it's not avoidable.

Where do you think the 'You COULD have stopped it' phrase comes from? We could have, now we can't avoid it.

It's coming. At last.

I am ready

You have no idea what's coming.

the enlighten us friendo

We don't, but we hope it's going to be really bad, it needs to happen user, society can only continue through a hard reset.

No matter what you know or assume you do, know this: whatever happens, humanity will just pull through and will be tenfold better off. Such a terrible event needs to happen. Even if I'd die, at least I'd die knowing my offsprings would live a better life. Fuck current society, a hard reset is the only way user.

Gas the kikes, 14/88 now.

>There will not be 10 sides. You will have every [...] state and local government all vying for power.

That's already more than 50 sides, then.

Why can't AnCaps count anything but money?

>t. normie shit
Remember it's you fags too that reported a fucking LARPer to the FBI and ended up costing the taxpayer millions of dollars in addition to almost shutting down Sup Forums.
>waaaa I don't want teh happening ;_;

Oops sorry didn't mean to quote

>reported a fucking LARPer to the FBI and ended up costing the taxpayer millions of dollars

Are you talking about Maersk Memphis or is this something I missed/forgot about?

He didn't give you any number mate, just that there will be more than 10 sides. 10 to infinity.
Why are burgers so bad in reading comprehension?

im already mentally prepared for living in a hole the day it hits.

I know exactly whats coming....

After the metallic horse conquest (advanced technology, conquest/betrayal of nature, replicator of the human soul, metallic transience), who has already ripped mankind asunder, cometh the RED HORSE WAR.

And, being an archetype, every other squabble in recorded history is akin to a blink and a brain synapse compared to this guy. When Red Horse War decides to truly descend to earth, every soul, from the lowliest child to the oldest man, will be compelled to conflict.

THE NEXT WAR IS HUMANITY'S LAST, AS CONQUEST HATH GIVEN MAN UNBELIEVABLE MEANS OF DESTRUCTION OF NATURE.

And after war cometh the amaciated horse famine will awaken (when Yellowstone blows, that's fucking IT).

And then finally....this world will only know death.

be was just stating that would be over 50 groups vying for power in the US alone.

the great happening that will end all happenings?

Sigh another edgy teenager that thinks he will see the endtimes.We've all been there kiddo and let me tell you reality always dissapoints.A major conflict will surely come in the next 15-20 years but i doubt it will be like you imagine or that it will turn out how you want.
But meh we are both on this board of ure autism so i dont know why i even try....you will undrstand when you grow up...if you grow up.

This was said about WW1, but I pick up what you put down user

The BOTH PARENTS of a HAPPENING

nah there's not gonna be a huge crazy violent happening on that level. outside of the criminal hood, everyone's become soft and they don't have decades of violence bred into them, but decades of 'love', softness and relative peace.

believe it or not, even when shtf and the economy collapses, most people wont be capable of the violence seen in past societies where people were bred into violence... they'll just curl up into balls and die.

>these americans wishing for a war so they can feel truly european at last

I'm ok with this...

What we really need to do is make sure all Patriots are on the same page.

Montana, Wyoming and the Dakotas would be nuclear powers.

I can't wait for sweet victory or sweet release from this hell
I have kids a wife and a home to fight for. It's going to be fantastic to go berserk with everything on the line

>to fight for
Your hockey stick doesn't have the range of a scoped .223.

Holy God damn shit this is a great idea for a vidya a la battle royale!

i represent the nihilist and we dont want anything. we have no demands. the hungry niggers and femanazis will makes tons of demands we will make zero

we will ally ourselves with any faction that isnt going to chimp out and let the idiots die in the streets while we call in sick for a few days when shit goes down

I don't understand why it's necessary in our homelands. Why not just build walls and scorch everything brown on the other side? Taking out third world countries would solve the population problem.

That's exactly what we want. That's what we've always wanted. That's The Happening.

hit ur knees lads

> those digits

praise the frog lads you know the drill

Fortification thinking has never worked. You need to keep your warriors between the wall and enemy, mingling and making them part of your empire.

If you hide behind walls, the outside will eventually grow hostile and destroy the fort.

We'll nuke your mineshafts. Even if you survive you will never make it to the surface again

McKenna's idea was that the universe is an engine designed for the production and conservation of novelty and that as novelty increases, so does complexity. With each level of complexity achieved becoming the platform for a further ascent into complexity.

OUR SOULS HAVE REINCARNATED HERE TO WITNESS ONE OF THE GREATEST SHOWS IN THE UNIVERSE.

>Implying the CDC doesn't have strains of viruses to take out all niggers in the event of total disaster.

>When the Greatest Happening comes

It's not going to happen (wish it would however)

> It is only in the countryside that you will be safe, and even then, it won't be for long once the vast migrations for cities relying on water pumped in from hundreds of miles away, from food brought in from hundreds of miles away, completely disintegrate.

Again, they won't make it here, if (big if) it were to happen fuel supply world run out faster than food so how do they get here. On top of that, we have the vast majority of weapons vs almost everyone else.

>National guard armories and military bases will be raided and looted.

Least of our concerns. Assuming the Guardsman were overtaken simply by not wanting to fight their own countrymen, those that did take over would have zero clue on how to operate the equipment. You would be looking at a massive scale information blackout so internet and google are gone. The normie hipsters will be fucked.

>There will not be 10 sides.

There will be 9 vs 1 (maybe, but doubtful on the 9), and the 1 will win

>There will not be two sides. There will not be 10 sides. You will have every single group, every single militia, every single state and local government all vying for power.
It will be beautiful, so tremendous beautiful
>You think you want this
YES!
>Its coming soon
please don't tease us too much. Make it happen

I have some remote property for bugout as well as my house
No gun but I'm pretty good with my 50lb Bear recurve bow and several hunting/combat knives. I also have many people in my area with guns that are likeminded and ready. Enough for a small squad anyway
Im sure I could take out a few before I fall

>ywn play comfy board games with a bunch of Finns on a cold night, drinking kossu.

Why live?

what's that graph

We pretend to want the happening to end all happenings so when it does happen, we can convince ourselves that we are happy in the face of inevitable doom.
Most people don't know how to independently survive through their own means, that that just leaves pillaging for as long as resources are available.
That's why Traditionalism is shilled here so hard. As a last ditch effort to avoid hedonistic implosion of society which avoids the slippery slope of happenings.

fractal-timewave.com/timewave_calculator.php#content

Take out the Money Changers at the Temples. This is Number One.
The Foundations, The PACS, Soros, Etc.

I personally don't have anything to fight for. At the first sign of trouble I will intentionally overdose on heroin.

no, it is shilled so hard in hope it might help define the next cycle and not let it become the cycle of the jew. From the ashes will rise a phoenix, to burn again. Lets build the form of which he rises from.

>It's coming. It will be here soon

We'll fucking see, won't we.

Was gonna shit on your 50lb bow but then I saw the recurve part. Either way get a compound or cross bow if you want to play spear chucker v2017. Best bet is a damned firearm that I know you leafs can still get.

>It is only in the countryside that you will be safe, and even then, it won't be for long once the vast migrations for cities relying on water pumped in from hundreds of miles away

Bullshit, do you not realize how many bridges would be blown up across the country? There are groups of people who have been ready for this since the civil war.

It's only coming along because globalists can't fucking let go.

They don't want to allow any other ideology besides their own. They wanted a "utopia" for themselves, that would be a dystopia for everyone else, and when they don't get that, they've decided to create civil war and devastation out of nothing more than spite.

But if this is what we need to go through in order to save ourselves from globalist madness, then it's what we will go through. Better a civil war and millions dead, than living a slave for eternity at the beck and whim of pedophile satanists.

i've got $20 saying the jews still come out on top after it all blows over.

fuckin eternal rats. plague upon humanity

none of that will happen. having said that, i have a bug out location in the mountains and about 20k rounds of ammo for my machine gun and assault rifle. and yeah, i actuallly have an assault rifle and a machine gun.

Plz be true

>It's coming. It will be here soon. .
People have been saying that since the dawn of time you autist.

You just need to get your ass in Finland and it would happen.

We would go to sauna, drink cold beer, watch Hockey Championship 2011 Suomi 6 - 1 Ruotsi and then wrestle in snow.

After that comfy boardgames and kossu combination while finnish heavy music plays.

youtube.com/watch?v=c58Gldid184

I've got my eye on a couple crossbows
Once the happenings start I'll be buying those and organizing people
I won't be able to buy a real firearm for about 3 years (had a depression spell 2 years ago) and i have a hunch that'll be too late
I'll get by with my bows and bros for now

They've already bought there luxury estates in New Zealand.

I wish, serkku, I wish.

rather have the west keep sinking?

Let me tell you what comes after the end
Memes
Some really
Dank
Memes
youtube.com/watch?v=vS_a8Edde8k

cheapflights.com/flights-to-oulu/usa/

$822
RT including taxes

Great speech. Now wake up and return to reality.

>I'm on the No Fly List.

i want it because I won't be there so I will just eat popcorn and watch America crash and burn.

You guys talk to regular folk much? Cuuuuz, they dont have a clue and I am confused?

normies are the ashes the phoenix will rise from, We are the form

>implying there haven't been major happenings numerous times in the last 100 years
>let alone all of recorded history
>bulgarian education

Checked, also s h a d i l a y!

vid.me/tkf4

Do you know why no one cares about Canada, geo-politically?

Because Canada will be made an example of.
The next major happening will start in Canada and will be use as the blueprint for future happenings to eradicated Their enemy.

Do you know who your enemy is?
Do you know who your leaders are?

I Am Ready

>no Gadsden
>(((ancap))) instead

In hindsight, if you're sticking to primitive weapons (in US that includes some muzzle loaders) compound bow is the way to go. Faster reload vs the cross bow and more folks (woman) can pull them back. My wife can barely get my bow back, but that's because of my arm length vs hers, my cross bow she can't even get pulled half way back.
Just don't go crazy again and shoot up a Tim Hortons with your bolts/arrows. Or do it and we will meme the fuck out of it.

>vid.me/tkf4
The black sun is truly the sun of winter.

I'm not affraid to lose my life.
A life of fighting is better, even if my first fight is also the last compared to dying a little everyday in a meaningless routine.

If you're using crossbows, then make the head of each bolt barbed. A hit from a barbed crossbow is much worse than a bullet ever could be.

>liberal hellholes, aka cities, collapse
>millions of smug white liberals flee to the rural areas
>are met by the, what smug liberals refer to as! "rural retards"
>uh oh, "rural retards" have organized malitas
>smug liberals die in hail of rural retard gun fire
>hungary niggers come a few days later wondering where the whites are.
>"where da white devil? who gon feeds my 50 retard babies? We didn't means to turn on the white man"
>niggers meet the same fate as white liberals
>the meek inherit the Earth
I'm ok with this

Nothing is coming, you autistic neckbeards. Civil War is not happening in the United States.
There is no WW3 scenario on the horizon.
You people have nothing better to do than to sit around and fantasy about a major world collapse because you have nothing better to do with your time.

He's not wrong in principle. This will happen.

1. United States power grid goes down.
2. Government unable to respond adequately as days turn to weeks.
3. Chaos rises.
4. UN has the US by the balls.
5. Hostile nations decide now is the time.
6. WW3 Part 1.
7. Remaining survivors beg for food, medicine, and mercy. They comply with a de facto one world government.

Then it really begins. The rift between resistors expecting to reestablish the United States government and the majority of people complying with globalists with the face of "victory" is the Part 2 of WW3. It will be the hardest war because it's heavily psychological. The majority of Americans may voluntarily relinquish their liberties because they've been primed since birth to do so when the going gets tough. Rebellion networks will be the world's only hope to escape gentile communism controlled by elite society. The New World Order has been waiting to trigger this theater.

Yeah OK...

Keep telling yourself all that.

What you describe started on 9/11

>1.US collapses
>2. Balkan War
>3. European War
>4.Japan goes full ichiban again, fucks with the chinks and gooks
>5.Russia chips out
>6. nigga we all ded

There will be a major economic collapse within the year and it's not neckbeards saying this. We're already struggling in Canada. What world do you live in?

Thanks for the advice. I'll look at compounds too. My wife is tough as nails but she'll need something. There's never too many options. No plans to attack a timmies as much as I'd love to please you guys.
I have a decent variety of heads and will definitely be stocking up when things happen.
Im not in it for highscore kdr but for doing the right thing. If that means we have to put these fuckers down we'll do it as much as we have to until they get the message

Op fucking gets it. There will not be defined borders and supply lines and orders, it will be city block vs. city block, neighbor vs neighbor. Right Wing Death Squads vs Left wing Commie squads. It will be the Yugoslavian wars x1000.

Food will run out within days, and small groups of people will ravage the country side and rape and pillage entire towns. An American Civil War would last at least 10 years. A giant power vacuum will come in the middle east and the pacific.

Lets be honest here. The USA is the protector of western civilization. Without the USA, Russia would take over, and China would become the most powerful country in the world. The civil war will be like the walking dead, groups destroying everything.

To make thinks even worse, the rights that any group fights for, even if they win, will most likely be taken away after because of "safety"

There is no good outcome for America right now. We can either let ourselves bleed out by inevitable left wing politicians in the future who will destory the white demographics, or we can fight a bloody, decade long civil war with no clear winner and no spot on the world stage anymore.

Godspeed everyone, buy a gun. Millions will die. Don't be one of them.

Meh... The coming catastrophe will be a reset, but REAL JUDGEMENT won't come for another 223 years.

That's when the Hebrew Calendar flips to the year 6000. Israel is 70. In 223 years Israel will be 293. The year 6000 will usher in 7 years of tribulation culminating in the 300th anniversary of the recreation of the homeland of the Chosen People.

Then 1000 years of peace ensues. There will be no goyim. There will only be the Chosen People and their slaves. The sons and daughters of Muhammad will be those slaves.

So sayeth G_D.

your mom wants you to go to bed, youve been on pol too long

I know and I cant wait.

It started before 9/11. It started in the early 1900s with central banks taking complete control of the US economy. The full execution of the NWO won't begin until major calamity befalls the United States domestically and stretches its resources in global war. 9/11 (~3000 deaths) had only a few temporary setbacks in those locations, which is infinitesimally small in comparison to what's coming.

No you represent a geriatric boomer.

Till then the jew will stay worth half a Shekel where Christians hold their VIP card to heavens gate since roughly 2300 years. Have fun with the wildlings ma chosen man

Yes, there will be a collapse, but we will recover.

yea I'm sorry I don't see humanity really capable of ragnarok right now

Not trolling...

What actual proof is there that we are on the verge of a real civil war or WW3 is on the horizon? Please, anons, I'd love to here what convincing evidence you have.

Whites are being mixed and surely will be a minority soon, sure, but I don't see the world all of a sudden falling apart just because of an economic crash. Yes, lives will be lost, some people will die, but order will be restored...no?

I was more referring to
>The majority of Americans may voluntarily relinquish their liberties because they've been primed since birth to do so when the going gets tough
9/11 made things possible, Nixon and the cold war Russian narrative could only dream of.

>stocking up when things happen.
You've mentioned that twice my friend, why are you waiting? There will be no stocking up after a happening especially if it is THE happening. Get your shit together now, practice and become proficient. There is zero reason that even with a cheaper bow an average person can't be splitting atoms at 50+ yards. Ok 50's a stretch but 35 anyway.

oh please enlighten us you larping faggot