>DeZ Jun10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC.jpg
>N Syria/Iraq Jun10
i.imgur.com/Jd6upKf.jpg
>S Syria/Iraq Jun10
i.imgur.com/mjh1qA0.jpg

Developments Jun16
>SAA Tiger Forces continue to sweep ISIS from southern Raqqa province
>Iraq announces Al-Waleed border crossing and Jordan-Syria-Iraq border area completely secured
>Syrian MOD announces 48 hour true in Daraa
>SAA advances east of Arak
>Manbij Military Council advances south of Euphrates
>SDF takes Qadisiyah district of Raqqa
>US military deploys long-range missiles to combat the SAA in border region
>Yemeni Navy strikes Saudi military vessel near Mocha Port

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SameeraKhan/status/875804141444104193
archive.fo/Wrn0V
basnews.com/index.php/en/news/middle-east/358222?switch_to_desktop_ui=1
basnews.com/index.php/en/news/kurdistan/357899?switch_to_desktop_ui=1
parhlo.com/prophet-muhammads-1400-year-old-predictions-about-isis/
edition.cnn.com/2017/06/16/politics/russian-mob-syria-chemical-weapons/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=cB9LxbPcEJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=7zaQPLwaCLs
youtube.com/watch?v=aB_3ZBH_pqs
youtube.com/watch?v=9Dt2bkayVxA
youtube.com/watch?v=4H5TMFp5xnc
rt.com/business/392450-russia-free-land-putin/
almasdarnews.com/article/isil-uses-us-manufactured-missiles-syrian-army-east-palmyra/
strawpoll.me/13213943
twitter.com/WaelHussaini/status/876142690710192130
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.188400&lon=39.384613&z=10&m=b&show=/25735746/Mount-Bishri
twitter.com/Anti_Jihadist/status/876155035465375744
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Qatar ME Gulf Crisis Updates
>Qatar's human rights body : Saudi-led blockade collective punishment worse than Berlin Wall
>Chinese naval fleet arrives for friendly visit to Iran
>Saudi Arabia 'rejects' Turkey offer to build base in kingdom
>SDF Boosts Relations W/ Saudi Arabia, Praises Its Role In “Stabilisation” Of Syria
>Saudi and Israel reportedly negotiating economic ties.
>Twitter briefly suspends Al-Jazeera Arabic amid Qatar rift
>‘We do not trust them’: UAE calls for western monitoring of Qatar
>VIDEO: A fight erupted between Qatari and Saudi delegates at GCC meeting. twitter.com/SameeraKhan/status/875804141444104193
>Turkey FM in 'positive' Saudi talks on Gulf crisis
>Tillerson no longer heading to Mexico on monday, will continue efforts to de-escalate Qatar crisis.
>Eritrean troops seize control of a disputed border area with Djibouti, days after Qatari troops withdrew
>Qatar already prosecuted 5 men on US terrorism list, plans to charge 2 more over terror funding archive.fo/Wrn0V
>Theresa May spoke with Barhain, Saudi & Qatar, urged de-escalation and ways to address radicalization in region.
>India defies Gulf blockade with direct Qatar shipping route; blockade a blessing in disguise for Qatar shipping.
>ex-Qatari PM says it was a mistake for Gulf-US to fund jihadist groups in Syria
>4000 Austrailian cows airlifted to Qatar.

>YPG to Send Forces to Syria’s Al-Tanf to Fight Iranian-backed Militia: Source
basnews.com/index.php/en/news/middle-east/358222?switch_to_desktop_ui=1
>Peshmerga Suspicious of Hashd Al-Shaabi: they are suspected of intention to destabilise Sinjar
basnews.com/index.php/en/news/kurdistan/357899?switch_to_desktop_ui=1

No one likes Iran and Iranian influence.
Iran should just leave.

@IvanSidorenko1
2 minutes ago

#Breaking #Syria S-400 System shoots down 2 American F-16's that flew over #Hmeimim AFB

#Breaking #Syria S-400 System shoots down 2 American F-16's that flew over #Hmeimim AFB

AGHHHHH!!!!!

no such thing

checked for fake and gay

The ultimate jihad is actually killing ISIS members
>There would arise at the end of the age a people who would be young in age and immature in thought, but they would talk (in such a manner) as if their words are the best among the creatures. They would recite the Qur’an, but it would not go beyond their throats, and they would pass through the religion as an arrow goes through the prey.So when you meet them, kill them, for in their killing you would get a reward with Allah on the Day of Judgments.
parhlo.com/prophet-muhammads-1400-year-old-predictions-about-isis/

Previous bread:

Fake. His last tweet was the Dez speech

Where the hell the Tiger Forces are going to?

Enjoy your (((You))). you'll get much more probably. Faggot.
Map of recent advances.

Straight to DEZ

Beef.

Rasafa, and later to DeZ

blocking the kurds from more territory

>STILL NO TRANSLATION OF ISSAM's SPEECH

>unironically supporting a dictator who uses chemical weapons on his own people

You disgust me, all of you. Have you no compassion for your fellow man? Assad is a murderer and war criminal. A monster who mercilessly slaughters all of his opposition, forcing millions to flee their homes and seek safety in Europe. He deserves a trial at the Hague, not the praise of a bunch of strangers from the world over.

gotta doubt that, user

just beef? no delicious choclate habanero sauce on it?

Come home Cypriot Man.

The Goal is to reach Deir Ez-Zor and to block the Kurdish Advance. After that, who knows what the next SAA objective is.

If I had to hazard a guess, they will refocus on liberating the smaller pockets and to secure the rest of Western Aleppo.

>actually believing assad used chem weapons on his own people

lul

(You)

It's oil field time

Too lazy to cook rice and beans.

Just threw some BBQ sauce.

I didn't understand a single thing on the Iranian banner until I realised they wrote arabic left to right

>bbq sauce
>brazil
you are an honorary burger lad!

What? The fuck do you live, it sells everywhere.

Feels good to live under an effective air defense system

>it sells everywhere
still disgusting tho

So S-400?

CNN is doing their finest mental gymnastics to link the Russian government to Assad's chemical weapons. I shit you not:

>An investment group that U.S. authorities say is run by Russian mobsters and linked to the Russian government sent at least $900,000 to a company owned by a businessman tied to Syria's chemical weapons program, according to financial documents obtained by CNN.

Basically;
>Russia knows a guy who sent money to a guy who knows a guy who knows the Chemical Weapons program somehow

edition.cnn.com/2017/06/16/politics/russian-mob-syria-chemical-weapons/index.html

>2 American F-16's

Fix your economy first, and I might consider it
*rubs hands in sea kike*

Are you Latakia bro?

lel, can confirm?

BEIRUT, LEBANON (9:20 P.M.) – The Russian Air Force killed two Islamic State (ISIL) commanders and 180 militants in the Deir Ezzor Governorate, the Kremlin’s Ministry of Defense reported on Saturday.

According to the statement released by the Ministry of Defense, Russian military intelligence were able to identify gathering points for the Islamic State that were going to be used to launch attacks against the Syrian Arab Army in Deir Ezzor.

The concentration of Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) forces near the besieged Syrian city was first noticed by Russian surveillance drones in early June, the ministry said in a statement on Saturday.

The military command decided to conduct preemptive airstrikes to prevent their ensuing attack.

As a result of their findings, the Russian military intelligence played an integral role in defending Deir Ezzor and inflicting heavy damage on the Islamic State’s positions.

Two airstrikes delivered on June 6 and 8 by the Russian Air Force in Syria killed two prominent IS field commanders, Belgian Abu Umar al-Beljiki and Egyptian Abu Yasin al-Masri, the statement said.

Reminder.

I am SyriaBro™

It feels good, until total war happens and I get nuked.

How would I know m8

Reuters has a guy calling bullshit on that.

Hisham al-Hashimi, a Baghdad-based expert who advises several Middle East governments on Islamic State affairs, said he was skeptical about Russia's claim on Saturday.

He said Abu Yasin al-Masri is the same person as Abu al-Haj al-Masri, who the Russians on Friday said they killed near Raqqa in May.

Al-Hashimi said the other IS leader, al-Beljiki, was unlikely to have been in Syria at the time of the attack.

"The Russians are trying to improve their record fighting Daesh as it was the Americans who have killed the top commanders of the group so far, like Abu Omar al-Shishani, Abu Muslim al-Turkmani, Abu Mohammed al-Adnani and Abu Ali al-Anbari," he said, using an Arabic acronym of Islamic State.

I live near our biggest airforce base so AWACS keep us updated if there's bullshit in the air.

Depends on the brand.

Need some more time, famalam, economy will still be shit, but a nationalist gov is all we need to kickstart the hellenic civilization.

bretty gud

I don't understand why y'all seceded.

Greece is going to need leader similar to Pinochet to solve all of these problems.

>Imblying

Should I remind you that we previously h4xored into your air defense system and remotely shut down the entire fucking thing so we could bomb your nukes?

EU nations delivered critical equipment for hafez CW program because it was a good way to make money... But we all know that the CW narrative is complete garbage anyways, so why bother

Do you think they'll try to advance on Suknah from the north? I think pushing through the desert to the east to Tibni would make more sense, depends on IS resistance though..

If we can somehow defeat the kikery that runs through all our shipowners we can earn a great tool at our disposal: a huge percentage of the worlds merchant fleet.

Yes
In the terms of being nuked Poland has a much higher chance than Syria I think.
Only case when it gets dangerous to you is Hezbolalh and Bashar going all in against Israel, but it won't happen anyway, they still have a war to win.
Interesting, as far as I know a lot of commanders were allegedly wiped out in Raqqa along with some 300 troops, but this separate developments makes sense due to Alamaq claim of gathering of IS militants during the sandstorm, and surely some 200 militants had at least 2 emirs with them.

Seriously...

youtube.com/watch?v=cB9LxbPcEJ4

youtube.com/watch?v=7zaQPLwaCLs

youtube.com/watch?v=aB_3ZBH_pqs

youtube.com/watch?v=9Dt2bkayVxA

youtube.com/watch?v=4H5TMFp5xnc

rt.com/business/392450-russia-free-land-putin/

> Vladimir Putin has backed the idea of expanding a program that offers citizens a free hectare of land in Russia’s Far East to all of the country’s regions. The Russian president made the comment during one of his annual Q&A sessions on Thursday.
>When asked whether the free land program in Russia’s Far East could be expanded to other regions, Putin answered “there is enough land in Russia. Forty-three million hectares of farmland alone are not used for their intended purpose. These are huge, just huge land reserves.”
>However, the president stressed that the program in the Far East should be realized first.
>Under the Russian version of the Homestead Act, every citizen can get a free hectare of land in the Far East, if they are willing to put it to good use. Within the first year, the recipients must declare how they want to use the land, and, in three years, must report on how it is being developed. After five years, the land can be sold or leased.
>The regions with free land on offer include Yakutia, Kamchatka, Chukotka, Primorye, Khabarovsk, Amur, Magadan, and Sakhalin, as well as the Jewish Autonomous Region. The land can be used for any lawful purpose, but the new owners cannot rent, sell, or give the land away for five years.

>Foreigners are also eligible to use the land, but the registration of full property rights is only possible after the recipient becomes a naturalized citizen.
Time to move to Russia lads

One does not defeat the kikery. One other serves the kikery or commits suicide in a bunker with the armies of all of the world's superpowers advancing on their last remaining city.

>Foreigners are also eligible to use the land, but the registration of full property rights is only possible after the recipient becomes a naturalized citizen.
/sg/ moving to russia when?

if 100 of us go we can run reindeer on the land. might make a rouble.

ISIL uses US-manufactured missiles against the Syrian Army in east Palmyra

BEIRUT, LEBANON (9:30 P.M.) – The Islamic State (ISIL) released photos of their forces using US-manufactured anti-tank missiles against the Syrian Arab Army (SAA0 in the eastern countryside of Palmyra.

Several photos released by ISIL’s media wing, Al-‘Amaq, show the terrorist group firing TOW missiles towards Syrian Army tanks, often scoring direct hits with the sophisticated weapons.

A Syrian military source stated they believe these missiles were sold to ISIL by the rebel forces in northern Syria.

almasdarnews.com/article/isil-uses-us-manufactured-missiles-syrian-army-east-palmyra/

This fits saudis more than ISIS.

looks like SAA is just fighting ISIS in order to block SDF from advancing southward.

Fuck off you murderer pig

from what I've heard, looting of household items is fairly common among arab militias and armies
when lebanon was occupied by syria, soldiers just stole anything they could get their hands on and took it back home, either to sell it on so called thief markets or to keep it for themselves
keep in mind that they get shit pay and that items like refrigerators are almost considered luxury items in certain areas, even in syria
have been told by some syrian refugees that they were surprised by how openly stolen goods are sold in germany (on flee markets) because they thought of them as thief markets, they said that back home in aleppo, basically everyone would get their stuff from those basars but you wouldn't want to be seen there
but it's all hearsay, would be nice if someone could confirm

wtf i love siberia now

Nah man, move to Latakia or Tartus. Get some Alawite babes because all the Alawite men died in the war.

What do you guys think of this private plane taking off from Latakia? Whose is it?

Do you think we're getting closer to WWIII?

Please vote here
strawpoll.me/13213943

>/sg/ comfy city in the Tundra
I'm in desu
We only need to get optical fiber to run there and gas/electricity + some weapons

Petition to swear to move once we hit 100 citizens when?

ИTC ХAППEHИHГ !!!
twitter.com/WaelHussaini/status/876142690710192130

I know nothing about reindeer, but count me in, I can cook. We should also endeavour to learn how to make vodka.
I would never take advantage of my fellow syrianbros in that way.

Yes, it does look exactly like this, in fact, they've abandoned the possibility of encircling IS into a giant kotel on the Shubayt plateau, which could've secured the vulnerable Ithriyah/Khanaseer supply road.
Instead they've went for blocking possible SDF advance, which is a great move in my opinion, since it directly influences cards on the Astana table if they succeed.

With cuckhreboi as our village's fool?
Sure, why not.

>ITS HAPPENING
Kek, wouldn't think of this way of writing it.
When A50U is in the air nothing more will happen, but the S400 interception should be published quite soon, if your MoD decides to do so.

>youtube.com/watch?v=cB9LxbPcEJ4

Houthis deep in saudi territory in the conquered village.

>
Khanaseer seems to be holding up fine despite it being just a thin line.Since Aleppo was liberated I don't think it was ever taken over by anyone but SAA

Making Assad, Syria, and Baath-related merchandising products

>twitter.com/WaelHussaini/status/876142690710192130

Just another TOW or something alse?

The footage of massive heavy artillery and MLRSs, plus SyAF & RuAF combined with the elevation of the road made it very hard to permanently disable, altough some IS raids were quite succesfull with many government casualties, the response takes time sadly, but now with the situtation IS is in, it's virtually uncutable.

I see. I'll make my fortune here and become the good version of George Soros.

>advance on Suknah from the north
Maybe not.
But you have to consider Mount Bishri, it will be a massive security issue for the sukhnah-DeZ road and i don't think just skipping past it will be possible.
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.188400&lon=39.384613&z=10&m=b&show=/25735746/Mount-Bishri

ISIS is a creation of the saudis man.
Wahhabism.

Can't just they ignore it and stick to the roads in Suknah front, and deserts in southern Raqqa CS?

yep

We gotta give it a try at least

So close! GRRR! Why can't the SAA just fight the kurds for the Air Base and then move on towards the rest of Raqqa and Deir-Ez Zor?

Behead those who insult Dima

they might try to negotiate for that and the dam, but it may not get done until the US leaves.

Reindeers, of course.

Kamchatka are breddy comfy.

It's waaaay too close to the road.

What for exactly?

You really asking that? Theres U.S personel is the base, the moment htye start advancing towards it its the moment Syria gets invaded for muh freedoms and WW3 starts or the ruskies let Assad-Hezbollah deal with NATO alone.

#Daara UNCONFIRMED #FSA #HTS to be greenbused to #Idlib #Jarabalus soon #Syria

#Daara UNCONFIRMED #FSA #HTS to be greenbused to #Idlib #Jarabalus soon #Syria

twitter.com/Anti_Jihadist/status/876155035465375744

>opening hundreds of kilomemes of frontlines and escalating when there's possibility to finish IS

I call bullshit.

SERGIOPOLIS WHEN?

hhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggg

I dont think so

what website is this? looks nicer than the one i use.

Kamchatka looks realy comfy user