HAPPENING LONDON RIOTS INCOMING

Quick Rundown:

GrenfellTower had about 500 people living inside

Fire starts at the bottom and therefore traps all people in the middle of the night, (thus most of the inhabitants where presumably at home )I'd say 80-90% of ~500 inhabitants.

Only 58 dead reported yet after several days

Firemen literally not allowed to speak, government doesn't act publically
BBC, Skynews etc. not allowed to report

Massive cover up on government side to try to avoid mass riots and forceful removal of May by politisized protesters (election, corbyn loss).

THIS IS MASSIVE.

They will have to release all numbers soon bcs of relatives and public who need to know but are doing this slowly as of now.

Check this out:

twitter.com/snatched_baby/status/876144239222165504

twitter.com/gaurangmorjaria/status/875999379181719552

twitter.com/JoannaBoyle17/status/876148118974328832

twitter.com/samzi25/status/876130317215686656

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/politics/constituencies/E14000768
youtu.be/MrlaLu1b9z4
thesun.co.uk/news/3803160/hero-dad-battles-flames-to-save-pregnant-wife-and-youngest-daughter-grenfell-tower/
kctmo.org.uk/sub/about-us/20/the-board
youtube.com/watch?v=aAqIFtlH_hA
grenfellactiongroup.wordpress.com/2016/11/20/kctmo-playing-with-fire/
youtube.com/watch?v=qbmWs6Jf5dc
grenfellactiongroup.wordpress.com/2013/03/05/tmo-still-asleep-at-the-wheel/
baronessj.com/2017/06/17/get-stuffed-former-london-mayor-boris-johnson-tells-critic-of-fire-services-cuts/
youtube.com/watch?v=0JNvMMsODfo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Time for a little Anarchy in the UK

I think it's very dodgy.

My theory is a cull after everything that has gone on recently.

Apparently it started from the outside. It happened when everyone was asleep and there were no fire alarms. Plus, telling everyone to stay in their flats when there was time to escape? Very weird.

any tinfoil theories on this yet ?

it's been a while since a good UK riot

when do we start

a stay put policy is normal for these buildings.
the cladding is a red herring, i am curious to know how the escape stair was compromised.

>about 500 people living inside
where did you hear that number?
I'm certain it was 6 million

Why not make one up?

Grenfell Tower is in Kensington constituency.

Kensington recent went Labour for like the first time in 90 years.

The vote in this constituency was narrow.

How narrow?

30 votes clinched it for Labour.

bbc.co.uk/news/politics/constituencies/E14000768

The tories did the numbers and burned down a tower block full of Labour voters / Immigrants so that if the election was held tomorrow, they would win the seat back.

I just saw interviews of people who went to help and can't actually find the survivors.
Like there are 10-20 people at those sports centers and churches but no others.
Everyone is missing and they have been gathering a few million £££ so far in cash, internet moneys and goods/foods.

They don't know what to do with them because they can't find any homeless survivors in the area.

What is going on? Dead? Or death squads, gulags, North Korea style brain experimentation etc ??

Government did it to knock the buildings down.

youtu.be/MrlaLu1b9z4

I have some ideas.

Would you believe, fire. Spacca

Because they didn't expect ever a big fire like this.
The fire safety doors actually work only when they are closed shut.
If you open them all the smoke, heat and flames will fuck you up.
That's what the 'stay inside' was for. It's not unheard of.

Oh God once the numbers are out.... we're looking at riots........

Glad some people didnt listen, i hear the aluminium siding on the houses were recently put up via a restoration project. 10 million dollars used for restoration and they couldnt even repair the lifts (60 thousand cost) Seems a bit sus. Smells of insurance fraud or just to kick low income out for high paid buildings.
thesun.co.uk/news/3803160/hero-dad-battles-flames-to-save-pregnant-wife-and-youngest-daughter-grenfell-tower/

High levels of degeneracy spark miniature portals to hell. A small hell portal opened in the wrong place in the tower and started a fire.

It's not burger science, the answers are easy to find if you're willing to look.

Please refrain from using that number...it is not yours to use in this manner. Please delete your post or we will be forced to seek restitution from you. Thank you.

I would say maybe the revenge plan of the white man against the UK attacks.
+with the extra bonus of being able to make a new and shinny building now.

>Only 58 dead reported yet after several days
they are still looking for bodies numnuts, most of them will be piles of goo

Moloch's getting hungry. He had to be fed.

fucking burning to death on ramadan

Imagine being hungry as fuck and burning to death, what a shitty way to go.

"riots" in the UK involve people going to parliament square (because they are still in charge - even though they keep fucking up - conservative, labour , whofuckingever) and chanting like the people inside are going to give a fuck. They arent going to give a fuck - it doesnt matter how loud, coordinated or catchy your chants are.

The solution is to establish an open source alternative to parliament. So you vote for parliament or the open source parliament because voting for different people in the current parliament has ZERO FUCKING EFFECT. STOP FALLING FOR IT YOU DUMBFUCKS.

Also start a interest free currency and explain that wages need to increase with inflation. Teach people how to "adjust for inflaion"

>owner of the building is jewish and cheaped out on materials
>government gets blamed

why

Easy guy, damn. Have a heart.

It was mostly migrants? Vastly migrants?

Why the fuck is May responsible for not putting out a fire?

Was the fire in a no go area??

A new form of mudslime terrorism.

Remember two buildings burned in London in the past week. The second was just less dramatic.

The government is covering up this as a terrorist attack.

How is that for making up tinfoil on the fly?

(((Owner))) of the flat is an oven dodger.
unironically renovates the flat to be one giant gas oven.
has gaspipes in the stairwells so in case of fire, the only emergency exit would be blocked.

Building sits idle for years
Decide to fire up the oven to cause political instability.

what would the (((owner))) gain realistically speaking?

>I'm speechless the press would lie to us like this

I hope they go all out. Nothing will redpill the normies harder over silence and 'don't look back' in regards to children getting minced and pumped full of nails by violent jihadists, but shitskins going absolutely fucking bonkers when their own get singed accidentally.

Thats a bit too low as far as I have heard. Apparently about 94 million were living in this building. Bye bye UK economy.

>=88 dead

i'm eating all these tacos i had saved before the flames get here. rip

gee, i wonder who is behind this post.

what if the owner was taking orders from someone in the government.

refurbish the tower with flammable plastic shit for eventual knock out punch.

kctmo.org.uk/sub/about-us/20/the-board

youtube.com/watch?v=aAqIFtlH_hA

>Voting saves lives

Voting doesn't do FUCK ALL. Stop believing this shite.

Corbyn loss, I see what u did there

Anyways may is fucked

>officials say security reasons was why may did not meet victims
>people claim the queen had no such issues
yeah but who even wants to harm the queen?

The normies will never be red pilled by themselves.

>doesn't do FUCK ALL
>flag
heh

grenfellactiongroup.wordpress.com/2016/11/20/kctmo-playing-with-fire/

Place was a deathtrap, also if you read on here it says at one point that aside from the housing group who allowed this place to be neglected they had 91 violations from inspection and nothing was done either.

What will the final death toll be?

A bunch of muslims burnt up in a tower, who the fuck cares?

Besides, how could they fuck up using a refrigerator and starting a fire? That's some seriously retarded shit, and there's millions of people in that country that want MORE of these imbeciles.

>it would not have happened in germany

Or America, where those panels are outlawed on large buildings.

Karma is a bitch innit

They are so fucking stupid. That building's been up ever since we've been in the EU and the cladding put on it, it's illegal in AMERICA and not Europe. Fucking agenda-pushing twats, it would still have gone up in flames had we decided to remain.

I bet nothing more than a slap on the wrist happens for kctmo.

I'm gonna say it

you're an idiot and your shitty alt-government won't work

Wasn't there people missing still from the Manchester attack and now people missing from this tower fire. Is someone creating panic to kidnap people?

You know the Tories don't really give a fuck about anyone, how certain are you that these people voted labour? 30 votes

Pakis were responsible

what makes you think the refrigerator was really how it started?

and the guy that starts it vanishes into the night and refuses to talk to the press

Yeah - Are you under the impression that AnCaps are big believers in voting?
If you don't understand, please research

How exactly was this Theresa May's fault anyway? It was just a house full of shitskins that started burning.

How bout them Multicultural Shit-Holes?

Burnt offerings to Moloch?

DON'T GIVE the foods and moneys to GreenPeace and REDCROSS and all those scum!!

>Why not make one up?

I like the way your brain works

Damn, if thats true there will be at least 2 blocks of rioting in britbongland! 2 markets will be looted, and several windows will be smashed!!!! Muzwar when?

yes PLEASE

Does it really matter?

likely flooded with diesel from about halfway up the building.

**Official thread song**

youtube.com/watch?v=qbmWs6Jf5dc

most houses in the UK with more than one living space are like that user

Why would there be riots?

Oh my

Sounds believable to me

If you dont understand then you are the moron, right? It makes sense doesn't it?

Try voting for the other guy AGAIN and see if it helps this time - it won't

anybody capable of creating a credible looking meme that explains that 1000 definitely died

I reckon there were bomb making materials being stored in a fridge which happened to go up.

They won't need to even do that, they're doing an ((inquest)), aka, sweep it under the carpet for 20 years so basically everyone involved is dead / awol. It even says on that website that at one point 91 violations were reported on an inspection, which really implicates whoever is doing that too as well as KCTMO, since I'm fairly sure they would have legal power if they deemed the building a death trap?

grenfellactiongroup.wordpress.com/2013/03/05/tmo-still-asleep-at-the-wheel/

>what are fire detection and suppression systems.
It's a roaring trade here

Who cares? They were all muzzies.

moron. It's referring to the Tories blocking Corbyn's proposals for minimum safety regulations in rented buildings. And of course the huge cuts made by the Tories over the last seven years on the fire services. Austerity kills.
This is the first time I've felt so strongly about an issue, not even after the Manchester attack did I feel like this.
It was all so preventable, the government totally failed the poorest of society.

baronessj.com/2017/06/17/get-stuffed-former-london-mayor-boris-johnson-tells-critic-of-fire-services-cuts/

because op is a moron that thinks over a 100 is some kind of threshold for muh riots.

Naughty Allah, on Ramadan too!!

It was Islamic Terror using an Explosive Device.

e d g y

Entitled commies, brownies and liberals. London's a libshit/shitskin-infested shithole.

Live at Grenfell tower, where you too can throw babies out of 10th story windows

Why is May being blamed for the fire? How is she culpable for an apartment complex not being up to code? Isn't the culpability on the inspectors?

youtube.com/watch?v=0JNvMMsODfo

>Under rateted post

Thank you user. This just made my day.

>people seriously asking how this is the governments fault and why would there be riots

Jesus, the average Sup Forumslack is clueless, utterly clueless.

That, right there, is a fucking idiot. The press will only report what the official number is. Tbey cant do anything else.

What he is saying about fire deaths and the brigades budgets is true but again, the numbers wont come out until they know for sure. I believe we're looking at just under 100 dead. Remember, this fire burned hard and fast, finding the bodies is a slog through 24 floors of burned apartments.

>people shouting at may to start doing something about terrorists

>she tests new MI5 napalm drones on a tower block of suspected isis financiers

>they are still shouting at her

Poor mummy

So the guy who knows that these people want him dead and see's the country being infested by a Saudi funded mass migration nd decides to show his host country how to take care of the problem? brits might not have guns or knives but they can still by petrol.

Useful reminder that this single londoner tower did NOT fall as the controlled demolition of the iconico-jewish TRADE CENTER ROCKFELLER TOWERS

Opportune reminder that this tower hosted many different species who dreamt of a economically pleasing life in the shithole known as London

Timely reminder: the tower was in ashitty state, (((they))) patched highly flammable covers on it for the tower to look fine from the outside.

You have to go back.

Because British are brainwashed dumbfucks who think they can vote for the other guy AGAIN and everything will magically be solved.

Parliament is ONE entity with a single policy option and a single direction. It doesn't matter who you vote for

Man, I can't wait until they remove more regulations, now that they have left the EU and don't have to be cucks to this oppressive system anymore.

So what would the motivation be if someone set this fire purposefully?

Government factions?
Racists?
Insurance fraud?

As a reparation, It'd be good to establish a Jerusalem 2.0 somewhere.. The Isle of Man, perhaps?

we need to help meme these muzzies and useful idiots into a frenzy
use all the jewish tactics in the book

Holy fuck if 150 died i am going to break my no fap by putting some screaming sounds over the video of the tower burning for better imagination.

I've posted this theory before. I think it was high explosives manufacturing gone wrong. The favored explosive in almost all past UK attacks requires it to sit in the refrigerator for about 36h.

This explosive in question is far from stable. I fully think someone tried to do a large scale batch, could not control the temperature, and shit went wrong.

So, imagine a tower block in a detroit ghetto full of niggers and, for the sake of this comparison, lets assume half of voting age niggers vote. They are 400 wogs in the tower. How many votes do the democrats lose when it burns down?

Still the theory doesn't work because the government (May in particular) took the heat instead of a scapegoat.