youtube.com/watch?v=-VjMsw09MTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1iwZp-j170Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Byz94fkwf6U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ignore them

FPBP

Barbara is more dead than alive.
I think CWC is just keeping her alive to leech off money

Food banks in every state literally give food away for free, in addition to the SNAP program. There is NO WAY to go hungry in the USA unless you're mentally ill (addiction etc) and can't gather/keep the food itself. Food is extremely abundant for even the poor in the USA.

Remove the welfare state.

If they have value, they will find work or some way to exchange their value for the resources they need.

If they are unable to find work, they will die off. Either to starvation or through a violent death as they attempt to steal property.

CWC and snorlax are well past their due date. They need to be offed.

She sounds like she has dementia

Jobs.

>10$ minimum
Fuck off Christine

simple

gas the kikes.

but torture them to find out where they hid all the gold first

Its so sad because she looks like someone who is forced to read from a paper and its clearly Christans shade there, he's probably holding a knife out of the picture.

Good lord this is scarier than a horror movie

Notice the $400 dollar necklace around her? Chris bought that along with $100 dollar Lego sets with the $1500 he made from his Sonic totem he sold.

Poor woman.

frankly, most people who are chronically-poor in the US just make really stupid choices. Barb and Chris are perfect examples of this (). for people who temporarily fall on hard times, the system is set up so that they can rise above it if they actually bother to try to make decent decisions. not saying you're going to become a millionaire but you can do okay.

>tfw deaths door with 99% killing blow resistance

Pretty sure she does

how much did his shirt go for?

No one bought his cumstained15,000 dollar shirt.

youtu.be/NaljftPbxDA?t=32

poor woman clearly has some age related dementia but she has the biggest autist in the world as a care giver

the solution is simple youtube.com/watch?v=s_4J4uor3JE

God, she looks lobotomized or totally stroked out. He's just leeching off of her disability and social security, that fucking sack of shit. Whoever stole the sonichu head medallion the first time should've left a pipe bomb in its place. Or a simulacrum heavily contaminated with toxic metals.

food banks give away food but shit sucks if you dont have a care in most cities.

You can only take a few handfuls of food at a time if you are taking the bus

Slash taxes

Old bitch

>tell them we, uh, need the money... now!

weapons grade autism

Life's going to hit Chris like a car once Barb dies and he has to fend for himself, not to forget the massive debt that he has piled up

what debt ?
quick rundown pls for someone who stopped following when his house went greenfell

Steal a bike and tape a basket to it then nigger.

I've ridden the bus
these people get a creat full of more than enough bread and canned food they try to sell most of it on the buss or trade it for cigarettes.

It might be the one thing that could make him an hero.

His faith in God has almost certainly weakened, perhaps he's aware that there's nothing to look forward to after the lights go out and as such he could conclude that it doesn't matter if he dies now, in fifty years or whatever.

youtube.com/watch?v=gfAvFYKVEZ4

There's another one of these videos, and the degenerate faggot actually has the balls to leave in the part where he says "ACTION!" right at the beginning before Barb starts begging.

SOUP HOTELS

He just can't stop racking up credit card debt. That's about the long and short of it.

Chris-Chan is literally addicted to buying shitty toys and legos
>pic related, he made a lego reproduction of his high school

Fuck her. She is the shittiest parent in the world. Her fat useless 35 year old son spends all the welfare money on lego and videogames. I hope they both rot.

the debt is literally just from buying lego ?
dafuq

Not just Lego, Chris also has spent thousands of dollars on the Playstation Online Market, most of that $$ being spent on buying DLC for Little Big Planet

>most of that $$ being spent on buying DLC for Little Big Planet
how the fuck
how much dlc is there ?

a lot

That whole clan just needs to die.

that was great
ill donate 100€

jesus

people need to learn to utilize their families more for support. I'm sick of liberal-kike propaganda designed to destroy the family unit in the USA and make everyone dependent on the fucking government.

FUCK YOU

youtube.com/watch?v=r959Lcm-Hqg

Why is she pausing between words so heavily?

iirc his half brother and sisters refuse to have anything to do with Chris or his mother and rightfully so

What a stupid fucking statement, this is no normal situation would you help CWC if he was your brother?

Probably dementia

He has a brother?

take your reddit spacing and fuck off you cucked turd

I just donated $100.

Fuck Trump and fuck Fascism.

>how the fuck
>how much dlc is there ?
I don't think even the CWCwiki has a specific dollar amount but there's so many player-made levels/content that he's literally spent thousands of dollars. JUST on that ONE game. That's completely overlooking all the money he ALSO spends on sonic shit, action figures, and lego.

Half brother and sister from his dads first family, Barb was a bar skank he married later and had chris with, chris apparently has complained they won't send him money, probably because they know it will be spent on legos
They didn't even go to the funeral for their dead father

>Implying I am a reddit refugee

Fuck off nigger, I've typed like this on Sup Forums for 10 years now, you're a paranoid faggot

fuck
i wish i kept up with all of this
any vid or article for the basic gestalt of cwc over the past few years ?

holy crap

Cwcki you newfag.

I think the shirt did sell for over 25k. Is this for real?

I'll tell you the same thing I tell people IRL when I start to reveal my powerlevel: "HOW MUCH TIME DO YOU HAVE?"
youtube.com/watch?v=OuRADjpLch0

i know of the wiki but last time i checked it it was chronological for each separate topic
so i was wondering if there is something better to read rather than checking on each incident separately

>That form-fitting women's t
Disgusting.

fpbp
help friends and family, fuck the poor

perfect
thanks

That's one cold leaf. I like it.

I just checked that account. he has FIVE videos of him stitching a shirt. Four ~20m, one just over 10m. Over 1.5h of that shit. What the fuck.

I wonder what Chris will do once she dies.

>When you have a kid but he's autistic and at first just plays lots of video games but then starts getting banned from malls and trying to molest girls, then decides he's a girl and goes through a transition all while recording the process publicly but all you ever wanted to do was be together with Lumberjack Chandler, and now you don't understand the world and you are trapped with a child you do not recognize.

This is scary stuff folks

YOU BETTER TAKE DOWN THAT INTERNET, CHRIS

i believe the psych ward is the right place for these people, no idea what´s wrong with them but these people cant take care of themselves

>Chris-Chan
>person
Choose one (1). Calling Chris a "person" implies that he's human. Which cheapens us actual non-subhumans.

Is this from the new Twin Peaks?

youtube.com/watch?v=-VjMsw09MTQ

Post the one where he drinks his cum mixed with chocolate syrup

I thought it was his cum mixed with orange fanta

patreon

This is seriously fucked up. She looks like a nice old lady but has been tortured and manipulated for 20+ years by a mentally ill man-child.

looool

What will Chris do when Barbara dies?

Nope. She's who Chris learned how to con from. It's all an act to make her look more pitiful.

She's even been borrowing against her and Chris' life insurance for money.

Yup. She is the reason Chris is the spoiled little shit he is.

And the image is taken from inside a McDonalds. HE BROUGHT A LEGO MODEL OF HIS HIGH SCHOOL TO A MCDONALDS. He almost certainly did not buy any food while he was there, he just stank the place up and hogged the WiFi for probably 3-4 hours.
He is a M A D M A N

>What kind of music do you listen to user?

youtube.com/watch?v=1iwZp-j170Y

>She's even been borrowing against her and Chris' life insurance for money.
How do you go about that anyways

>looks like

>he doesn't listen to Chris Chan's Original Donut Steel "covers" of Backstreet Boys
youtube.com/watch?v=Byz94fkwf6U
You are like a child

I wonder how many businesses he's been banned from in total

I miss old Sup Forums so so much

In Chris' mind, individual cosmetic items or skins in a game like Little Big Planet are actually individual and highly valued toys with their own innate personalities. Therefore he keeps spending.

Let's raid the Hal Turner show for the lulz, I'll organize an IRC channel

Make a thread on Sup Forums

Fuck, fuck , they all look so pathetic.

>food

They don't want food though, they want money to buy more non-essential crap with

You can do it against certain types of policies.

Both Barb and Bob had some corporate type ones set up from their cushy jobs.

Chris is literally going to have nothing after she dies.

I'm seeing a bunch of nonessential shit behind that stupid cunt she can sell before she gets a dime of my money.

I swear 9/10 "poor" people in the West are just retards that can't manage their money, not people who are legitimately unlucky or unable to work.

Fucking liberal welfare bullshit enabling this shit.

Kek

The worst part is that he's really, really compulsive about it. He has to buy every single piece of DLC for a game. Even if he will NEVER use them, he will spend his money on them.

He gets it from his mom. Both are materialistic pieces of trash. Barb actually comes from a genetic line of fuck ups. He grandfather died by crashing his horse wagon while drunk (you have to be a total fuck up to do this), and she personally tried to steal a husband away from one of her sisters or something.

When Barb met Bob, they were drunk. Not just kind of drunk, but sloppy and stupid drunk. They danced like idiots and that's how they hooked up.

I was just being facetious for the sake of nostalgia

S-So I couldn't sell/borrow against my Gerber Life Insurance®? Bummer.

holy fuck I didnt recognize her at first. I clicked on the channel name to find who the fuck she even was.

Still blows my mind that faggot is a tranny now. What a fucked up "twist" universe we landed in.

What ever happened with his crotch wound?

He's probably going to end up losing the house.

Just basic bills would completely drain his tugboat, and he has no clue how to save money for things like property taxes.

After she croaks, Chris is literally alone. He has a few "friends" at his game store but none of them will take him in.

He has no a/c in a house in the south, and doesn't understand the need to shower everyday, literally just sprays Axe on and goes out. Clothes washing is also similarly optional for him.

He's probably going to be harassing the last church in town he's a member at that hasn't kicked him out yet.

We probably need to open more soup hotels.