American in Britain

I don't know if I should say this here or in Sup Forums, but I've lived in Britain for a few months (since February) and I personally love it in spite of how crazy things might get.

I'm in Suffolk, and have the opportunity to visit Norfolk and have met so many RAF veterans and military guys who think the same way as Americans. One of them was showing me around Norwich and talking about how much of England is in decline, and literally as he's saying this we round the corner to a Refugees Welcome rally.

I've heard the same thought from him and from other vets, that London was bombed by the Germans in WWII, and that didn't stop them in the long run, even though they had a rough time getting out of their situation.

In fact, for work I'm sort of required to be in a rural area. Almost everyone I've spoken to here has thought the exact same. The majority of people are against the social decline of the UK, and I feel that there's some deep divisions in this beautiful country. Before coming here, I thought Britain was almost a lost cause, but now I feel hope for it, even if the media and BBC pushes the standpoints of the inner cities as the standpoint of the rest of the country.

>tfw the farmers and rural peoples are the Proletariat

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K8_jMM5h49Q
youtu.be/Gf3F752IcFQ?t=74
youtube.com/watch?v=ckMQq60Xfmk
youtube.com/watch?v=7jDfw0tvEps
youtube.com/watch?v=Cmtqn8wANLY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cornwall
youtube.com/watch?v=rB5Nbp_gmgQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

3 million shotguns are in those rural communities too.

Lol

youtube.com/watch?v=K8_jMM5h49Q

bump

From what I understand, the only paperwork it takes to buy a deactivated gun is some EU license that says it's been welded up on the inside. You pay the dealer in cash, and the card is transferred to you - no names or online records or anything. It's a ridiculous law because there's always ways around it and I'm sure it was mostly passed so anti-gun progressives could pat themselves on the back.

Most people I talk to are either very pro-gun, or just envy how easy they are to get in parts of the US. Imagine that in Britain.

For what it's worth I'm an aussie living in the UK and I feel the same - it's hard not to love this place despite it's cuckoldry.

God i love my beautiful country, i'm moving to the country next year

youtu.be/Gf3F752IcFQ?t=74

Pretty good assessment on the ground, the rural towns in Norfolk in particular are first hand witnesses to the wonderful benefits of rich diversity from eastern europe.

The guys I work with are absolutely pissed off about being undercut by guys coming over and living 5 men a flat and escaping when their done with a relatively decent chunk of wealth in their home countries.

But hey as long as the big companies get their cheap workers its all good right.

the majority are against all the cuckery we are seeing, but its the silent majority sadly. everyones expecting other people to speak out about it

all the lefties on twitter with their hashtags can appear so big, but actually compared to the population, theyre a very small number

The EU have made it hard to get guns. The Swiss are protesting some new EU gun law.

Switzerland isn't in the EU?

Laws can change over time. I think Aussies will get it back first, then maybe Britain. British politics is fucking impossible to understand, I figured you'd all have a PM by now, but if the majority believes these things it should be easy to bring back just as easy as it was to take away

Kind of unrelated, but how do you guys feel about Scottish independence? I'm an American so I don't have much room to comment, but I think it should happen desu

>Scotland is much more far left than the rest of the UK
>wants to join the EU
>wants refugees in like Germany and Sweden
>Britain doesn't want this, even the progressive government is weary of it

Why not a hard Brexit, a Scottish state, and a border between the two? It would solve a lot, but also sad to see an old brother go.

youtube.com/watch?v=ckMQq60Xfmk

>Refugees Welcome rally in Norfolk

Bullshit. Stopped reading right there.

I've got money on Cambridge.

It was like 10 people and they didn't know what they were even protesting. I saw BLM signs and Grenfell Tower Justice stuff too.

The guy I was walking with explained it was usually college kids. They were outside the BBC building for the county. Probably rich kids of parents who worked hard all their lives and saved for college. There were the same kinds of people at Emory in America - they're harmless, unlike Antifa in London.

In all but name they are. Same as Norway and whichever other countries have that 1 foot in 1 foot out deal which makes them have to adibe by laws they didnt vote for.

who cares. the womb is the only weapon that matters in a 1st world country. you're getting older with each passing day while Aisha and Fatima are shitting out more and more future Islamic warriors.

youtube.com/watch?v=7jDfw0tvEps

yasssssss

We've had large social division since the Norman Invasion. England died with the Empire, but it was dying before that. At the height of our Empire, 1 in 3 were in poverty in the British homelands. When I get enough money, I'm leaving the country.

Don't be a traitor lad

Kind of*

It has its own currency and the Swiss Govnt is a Confederation direct democracy. It's the closest to a perfect system of government.

That gave me a boner

Go live in a City and you'll see why I'm packing it up. There's nothing traitorous about leaving a dead land. Anglos are arguably the most degenerated people on the planet, and the state of the country reflects that. My ancestors died for nothing.

I go to college in a city and i understand where you're coming from but you cannot just abandon England

>you cannot just abandon England
There's nothing here anymore, it's dead. It's all well and good the countryside remaining vibrant and alive but the cities, where our capital and culture and historical buildings lay, are all but lost.

Where will you go?

To Hell.

Can you take my ex wife with you when you go?

Yeah sure, she can ride me on the way there.

Why not go to the countryside? Smash your TV if you have to. Pull an Orwell and go live alone in the isles?

The Muslims will leak out of the cities into the countryside eventually.

>Britain
>how crazy things might get
u wot
Britain is perhaps the dullest place in the world and that's what makes it so good.

My boss has to call me almost every weekend. "You weren't in London tonight, were you? There's been another attack." I pretty much expect it now.

thank you both, disregarding our fucking horrendous cuckoldry. I'm glad you enjoy it here.

Where in the UK should I go to appreciate it, lads? I've been volunteering at a lot of museums and thinking of going to more community events. You meet the greatest people there

Cornwall, its fucking beautiful.

Been there for St. Piran's day. It was all British people and whites, kind of funny to see that after passing through London to get there. I've heard Cornwall is very white, conservative and supposedly has the strongest sense of regional identity in the UK. I pretty much went down there to explore separatist ideas, wanting their own parliament like Wales and Scotland, but all my video was destroyed by the wind. Like going through a sand blaster.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cmtqn8wANLY

Wombs are outdated, m8. What are Muslims going to do when you can shit out a hundred white babies a day with nothing but vitamins and a plastic bag?

Wow i knew it was white but not 99.7% white, that is amazing, i'm actually moving there when i join the navy next year.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cornwall

>join the Navy
Military here, I don't want to really specify because I don't like to tie my political opinions to my service, but good luck man. What job are you aiming for?

Going in as warfare but want to work up to officer

My advice to you is stay with it and enjoy what you have. Coming from a mechanic background, a lot of guys are washed back special forces who couldn't cut it. Nothing wrong with that, they do the job amazingly well here. Not sure how British military works but it takes a lot to make it to an officer, so don't get discouraged if the military kind of shits on your morale. Anything you do for the military, big or small, you're still helping your country. Godspeed, user.

What is the general consensus of political belief in the forces, is it more right or left? And thanks mate

I'd looove to go to the Last Night of the Proms. I bet there aren't too many brown people, amiright?

Rule Britannia, skip ahead to the singing:

youtube.com/watch?v=rB5Nbp_gmgQ

No problem, I know in the US the forces are very accepting. Most people lean right, but we all respect our orders and our brothers, which is why it's very rare to hear about homophobia or racism compared to a few years ago.

Speaking from the US military (not sure what the British rules are), you can still be involved in politics, but with reasonable limits. So, don't wear your uniform off base to a protest, or speak as if you represent the military, or make a petition on base. Just remember everyone there is your brother and everyone outside the gates is your countryman, even if they don't like you.

You guys need more trees.

You're near me then, you at Lakenheath or Mildenhall?

Actually dont answer that. Tonnes of history here, Roman, Saxon, Viking, its hilarious.

how do you find our roads?

That would be a shame, but given that my ancestors did the same I can't say anything. Though they left for probably different reasons.

Norwich is very left wing desu

You must have been to the Iceni village and Oxborough hall?

I know! When I first got a car I decided to just drive in one direction and down some dirt road, and managed to find some 15th century castle and church with a moat. It's crazy how a lot of Brits must take this for granted.

Roads are crazy, I thought they'd all be wide and perfect because the UK has been around since before time. The thing I do like about them is that once you make it to the highway, it's almost always a straight shot to where you're going, never zig-zagging back and forth.

Welsh roads are weird. Nice driving but it feels like everything's a backroad.

Norwich has the possibly the world's best nursing university certainly the best in the UK

the HOT qt's are amazing in summer, Norwich is brimming with young student nurse gash all gagging for it

>Oxborough hall
Thanks, I didn't save the name of it but that's the place I stumbled across on accident. Protip, if you take a look at the church out front, on the side facing the graveyard you can see apotropaic magic marks (look like the flower of life you see tattooed on hippies, but from the middle ages) that were put there to keep witches out. There's also sigils scattered about. Interesting tidbit of history

Honestly, it's similar to what OP is realising about England, a loud left-wing minority in the capital (and Glasgow) does not necessarily represent the whole country. Scotland is not nearly as lefty as the SNP would have you believe, especially in the north-east where I'm from, as shown by the tories winning back plenty of MPs from them in the last election. Also we've had a referendum remember and voted against independence

Haha, i've seen a few big American cars in the ditch around here, bloody great Mustangs and Vipers on these wet forest roads... lol good luck with that!

Well I'm not sure if you've been to London and done all the museums, but why will spin you out if you like allthis type of stuff

They don't have to represent anything if they hold power.

They do LARPING in the summer, you get to dress up and fight as serfs, drink mead, roast pig, duel people, learn about medieval shit, camp and sit round a fire and pretend thou art doth an enemy of Henry the VIII and he is coming for our Catholic priests!

>Scottish man in Azerbaijan
What are you doing there? And yeah I was on a tour for a short while in Europe, me and a Scottish couple. They were nice so I didn't argue with them, but they were talking about politics.

>farmers are just racist rich landowners
>if it weren't for rural people Scotland would be prosperous and independent

I give them a pass for it because they were genuinely a sweet couple.

I really appreciate it user, believe me - but I got mugged recently and now I'm kind of in the spotlight of my leadership for it. Just trying to lay low and not draw any unwanted attention. Are you an American?

dem feels

I was at the Isle of Man last week for the motorcycle race and I need to know from Brits:

Why are your breakfast sausages fucking TERRIBLE? They're all mushy and bland and tasteless. Every place was worse than the last.

It really is a nice country. Our two countries have always had a bit of a rivalry, but in the end we love you guys. I hope our Anglo brothers across the pond find their way again.

No im a local inbred haha You got mugged in East Anglia? fucking state of this place, pikeys? although it is getting better here slowly.

we are cut off , no one comes visit us n the sunny and warm east =(

East Anglia folks seem to be crazy different, I've heard the jokes. "Normal for Norfolk," sort of our crazy backwater southern towns in some places. But at the time I was sightseeing quite a ways away and sort of sought out a dangerous situation to try and help a kid. Would rather not give too many details, I'm good but in the spotlight anyway, it is what it is. Wish the police would do their job, they said they'd call me within the week last Friday.

I went to a BBQ, their burgers are similar but hotdogs are 11/10, one of the best things I've had since I got here. And the memory of a Cornish pepper steak pasty still gives me a hardon.

Daily reminder that Worcester is best city.

The rural people here are the bourgeoisie.

Aside from that, you're right: The British people is not a lost cause. But, to save Britain we will need much more than disgruntled people.
The politicians, media, cosmopolitan elite, are all against us.
I now know that victory - salvation - can only come through war or divine intervention.

we need to drive the pakis out

spam this over fb

"75% of all Muslim women are unemployed while 50% of all Muslim men are unemployed (67.5% total) – a staggering 350% rise from 13% for men and 18% for women in 2004. Muslims are also on sick leave more than anyone else, with 2001 figures revealing that 24% of females and 21% of males claim disability. Muslims are the most likely among all religious groups to be living in accommodation rented from the council or housing association (28%); 4% live rent-free (2004 figures). As if this is not enough, the total prison population in the UK amongst category A and B criminals (third degree criminals) is now 35-39% Muslim."

>Mushy sausages
>Bad
Mushy makes everything good.

>we need to drive the pakis out
No shit

>"75% of all Muslim women are unemployed while 50% of all Muslim men are unemployed (67.5% total) – a staggering 350% rise from 13% for men and 18% for women in 2004. Muslims are also on sick leave more than anyone else, with 2001 figures revealing that 24% of females and 21% of males claim disability. Muslims are the most likely among all religious groups to be living in accommodation rented from the council or housing association (28%); 4% live rent-free (2004 figures). As if this is not enough, the total prison population in the UK amongst category A and B criminals (third degree criminals) is now 35-39% Muslim."
This won't work. The people who need to read this don't care about these facts. They'll spout about the other x% who don't follow these conditions. It's a weird world we live in when people will disregard the blatant truth for the things they want to hear - actually, no that isn't weird, people have been like that for centuries.

Glad you are here.

Yorkshire would be perfect if we nuked leeds/Bradford.