Why does Britain and housing not mix well?

British housing is all desolate and unrepaired. I have seen it with my own eyes, except if you are really, really rich, your housing in the UK always looks like it was built by some Pakistani with Somali help.

The place where the Head of Government lives and works is just one small part of this big problem which is British housing and infrastructure.

Is there a reason Brits do not like building stuff properly?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/129251884/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

council houses

u wot m8?

Still looks better than Germany

m8 number 10 is comfy af

>except if you are really, really rich

That German building is Kike architecture. Purge it with fire.

Too many greedy crooked pigs in Britain. We have a hardcore maybe 5-10% of occultist families that prey on the rest. We are farmed. Being psychopaths, they just can't stop eating at the trough. So, the system will fall. Too many crooks. Every problem in Britain traces back to them.

Because Germany prevented the entirety of the EU from investing in itself.

>this fucking thread again

>Small, seriously overpopulated island
>Ongoing population expansion adding to this problem
>Massive concentration of wealth in the most populace cities, leading to foreigners purchasing housing as an investment and not to use
>Surprised when the average house is some combination of old and small

For the fiftieth time.

The reason that Downing Street exists is because up until the 1980s when paddicucks started firing mortars into the rose garden any old tosser could walk up to the front door and post their petition through the door.

Can you imagine anyone doing that in any of those gaudy shitheaps in the other images?

Germany and England have disgusting buildings in that shot.

Consequence of Marxism following WW2. Fuck your modernist jewshit.

Aside from architecture I've been reading about the shortage of housing in the UK. Can anyone give me a rundown of that? I don't see how it's even possible. Doesn't the law of supply and demand work in Britain? Shouldn't supply have risen to meet demand?

This. Britbong government wants to at least show a thin veneer of representational democracy, unlike those other shitholes.

>Can you imagine anyone doing that in any of those gaudy shitheaps in the other images?

Actually, you can freely walk into the German Kanzleramt. I was there myself.

>>this fucking thread again
I am sure there have been at least 200 times more threads about Ariana Grande, so stop getting pissy.

Like it or not, but your housing infrastructure problems are a current political topic.

lol i see are the others you included in that picture for poor people?

Who wants to walk into a 21st century building filled with German bureaucrats?

The Kanzleramt isn't where the President lives, you monkey.

>Can anyone give me a rundown of that?

There are 1000 square feet apartments in London with 12 people living in them. Not even kidding. This is common with all the Commonwealth immigration from Nigeria, Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Somalia etc.

love merkel. leader of the free world.

>housing in the UK always looks like it was built by some Pakistani with Somali help.

Well... by and for.

>Who wants to walk into a 21st century building filled with German bureaucrats?
I was there for business. Not telling you who I met, but it was about a series of transactions a few years ago.

It is not a very welcoming building from an architecture standpoint... but it is damn well built and extremely functional and comfy inside.

Yeah, but from an economic point of view how does that even happen? What barriers are there in the UK economy to make new housing starts so complicated?

You made this thread a week ago.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/129251884/

>The Kanzleramt isn't where the President lives, you monkey.

It is where the Head of Government works, which is what the OP picture shows. All four places are where the Heads of Governments work.

Small ugly houses for small ugly souls

dutch housing good?

It's probably from back during their Industrial Revolution that cities were expanding too quickly, so they had to rush the buildings. Let's not forget that Britain is an island, so they will need to crowd together to save space.

>What barriers are there in the UK economy to make new housing starts so complicated?

I think it is the massive bureaucracy that the UK has when it comes to building stuff and then limited space and limited money for infrastructure in their towns.

It is also a cultural attitude. Everything in the UK is a bit of a compromise, Brits love to cut corners rather than to build solid stuff.

At least you didn't hide your flag behind some gay pirate shit like the leafs are doing.

I raise you Buckingham Palace

I live alone but I am renting a 2 bedroom

jelly yuropoors? :^)

My house is fine. Here's a pic I took.

Also Sandringham House, the Monarch's second home

i really would love to cum inside her

>Small ugly houses for small ugly souls
Some are q.t.s who do not deserve to burn in fire.

>All four places are where the Heads of Governments work.

The difference is that the Prime Minister literally sleeps there. It's her house as well as the source of all executive power in the UK.

>The difference is that the Prime Minister literally sleeps there. It's her house as well as the source of all executive power in the UK.

Ok, so? The US president sleeps in the White House. Not sure what this has to do with anything?

You think that's bad?

Check out this post-modern amalgamation of manure that we call a capital. Worst of all, it was actually planned!

Cute.

>German Kikeitecture

Nice try, Hans.

Is that a river in the background?

No, because everyone can afford to live in the houses in Op's pic.

USA isn't densely populated tho, you have room for nicer houses

but our stunning georgian terrace houses are much nicer than the others

you lack any taste

A semi official Chancellor apartment is located on the top floor of the building. The 200 square meter two-room flat has thus far only been occupied by Gerhard Schröder; current Chancellor Angela Merkel prefers to live in her private apartment in Berlin.

show me your best nigger picture

I was not commenting on their physical appearances, though the soul and the body are often connected.

That looks nice. Here's another pic. It's my church.

>rent
Fuck off poorfag.

Oy vey! 8-bit shoah!

>distracting 737 in the background

The palace needs a good wash imo. Hire some rapefuggies to power wash the whole thing.

Yes. It's the river Tees.
It's noisy when we have rain.

Some people laugh at the American suburb but it really is awesome.

Looks comfy. It is for containing negroes?

Besides livestock are there any natural wildlife close by? How's the river for fishing?

>"here's my church"
>clearly has a norwegian flag flying above it
Cucked.

Can't tell if trolling or not

>Germany
>good

Cases like this are usually Polish people who come to the UK to work because it pays better than working in Poland.
They share houses like this to keep rent costs to a minimum and send any spare money they have back home.

This is what happens when you third worldify a county.

Those who inherit the architecture feel no connection with it or appreciation for it. It was all given to them, and they didn't have to work for it, so they spray it in graffiti.

Detroit back in the 50s used to be a gorgeous American city. Then a different group of people inherited it.

Truth.

never 4get

>Besides livestock are there any natural wildlife close by?
Yes, but it isn't Africa.
>clearly has a norwegian flag flying above it
that's the cross of Saint George, the flag of England.

It looks to be prime rabbit territory. I'd strongly suggest looking into your local gun law, as onerous as they certainly are, and get a club together.

If I didn't smell weed with every breeze then Amsterdam would be nice.

Delft is pretty nice desu.

Americans really are retards.

Nice, my town in southern Ontario looks pretty European in some parts

Buckingham Palace isn't that impressive, to be honest. I went to school near it, and went by it all the time (dad got transferred there when I was in high school). Windsor Castle is a hell of a lot more impressive. There are private estates out in the English countryside that are more attractive and impressive than Buckingham Palace.

Still better than that soulless commie block you have here germ-any

Hey, I remember seeing this in a post a few days ago, maybe a week or so - I never commented on it.

Pure /comfy/

>Being proud of your matchstick house
>Nothing made of stone in sight

Your entire country is a Jew's potemkin village without history or culture.

There's something sad about seeing the stereotype confirmed

local gun shop.Sure there are checks, but my country isn't completely pussified. It's not Texas, but many people own guns. Most of what you read about England here is memeing.

>a fucking leaf talking about culture

Ficki and the Pussygrabs

That is the seat of the federal Brazilian government. Brasilia, our capital, was a planned city. It is a nice city, however, it is located in a hot region. But who cares? They got air conditioners in every government building, after all, the people pay it.

The Élysée is actually overcrowded as fuck, the staff work in underground tunnels

Dont lie m8. Most people live like pic related. You're one of the lucky ones.

It's called council homes you kraut fuckwit. Also, the German building looks like dogshit.

>modernist jewshit.
Looks like georgian architecture to me bud

This is because we don't live in a republic. We have royalty, who get's the pomp and ceremony, the fancy homes and grand carriages. The prime minister is just a commoner like you or me

Goddamn I hate Germans, what is that?!

better than Trudeaus house

Germany's house is worse, it's Marxian architecture, it's fucking cancer. Also, number 10 is a Georgian style terrace, it looks gorgeous and other similar terraces are fucking gorgeous.

Most people do not live in housing that grim in the UK. Behave yourself.

It looks like sim city

>Germany chancellor building literally looks like Evil Corp HQ

Also those big ass blind walls, they seem to ask for big nazi banners.
It's amost like you do it on purpose.

Fuck me it's like a 7 year old's first house in The Sims

The cuck house, many bulls come in and out of there.

I'm not fucking telling porkies. I'll upload a pic, but give me a couple of minutes.
What do you want? Blood? NI number?

Looks pretty comfy.

wouldn't be so so bad if there were longitudinal lines leading the eye to some cool focal point like cleopatras needle

>bland, spartan furniture
>(((modern))) painting on the wall
>smug globalist sitting at her desk

Germans are unironically proud of this woman.

Downing street is actually huge though.

Somalia isn't part of the Commonwealth

Buckingham is meh, the Louvres is miles ahead, I don't even talk about Versailles

She is our God queen.