She told him not to kill himself 30 times

>she told him not to kill himself 30 times
>she told him to get help 30 times
>he wouldn't shut up about it
>she finally said fine do it i don't give a fuck

and it's somehow her fault that the guy killed himself? fuck that kike judge. fuck Sup Forums for saying roastie got what she deserved. this case will go to SCOTUS and this poor girl will deserve and get recompense for her false imprisonment.

you all angry virgins can just go and fuck yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2016/03/details_emerge_about_michelle.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I want to kill myself
>ok do it
>Wait never mind I don't want to do it anymore
>DO IT YOU PUSSY
>ok fine I'll do it
yeah she's totally in the clear, nothing wrong with convincing your friend to kill himself

Have they never heard of reverse psychology suicide prevention?

nigga she was like "get back in the car now"

end the roastie

>she finally said fine do it i don't give a fuck
That's not how it happened.

She had Munchausen syndrome by proxy.

fuck that. people that kill themselves are fucking lame. If this shit goes through entire Sup Forums will go to jail 4laif Kys btw.

Did you even read the chat logs? Cunts a psychopath

Answer this: Why is Charles Manson in prison?

Would bang to the death

And then she's like "No, u."

Its okay, she'll get community service and a stern talking to.

If she was really fed up with him threatening to kill himself she should have called the cops saying her friend is threatening to kill himself and they would have come over and done it for him.

>That's not how it happened.
it literally was

Not according to the transcript

op is a faggot cuck

She should get a medal for getting rid of that annoying faggot

nice compassion faggot. kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself.

Anyone who kills themself over something as stupid as that is as likely to do it when the milk turns bad, fuck them

underrated

> But but but I'm a white woman!
Fuck you. White women pull this crying for mercy shit and act all super important when in reality they are whores and malevolent.
I am so so happy white women are getting prison sentences now like everyone else.

Rude

She encouraged him to kill himself, he did it, and she didn't notify anyone. Thats why she got convicted.

weak people that can't handle the bantz should kill themselves. this chic should be given an award

pretty girl no do bad
Pretty girl no suffer
Ahurtttttrrrr durrrrr

To the left, it's just an opportunity to set a precedent for throwing someone in jail for speech. They are able to do away with your right to bully or even be rude to people. Where the line is drawn form this is unclear. Liberals may just pretend to attempt suicide and then you can go to jail to premeditated attempted murder just because you told them to fuck off.

This is an extremely potent case that can lead the way to have oppressive speech laws like we see in the UK and Germany.

You have to rephrase it as a personal opinion. For example, "I would really prefer if you would kys."

>Believing in a cunt
Kek, and you ask yourself why your race is declining.

Suicide is a personal decision

this

it is a very dangerous precedent

it is also a blatant violation of first amendment

I cant belive you guys are angry at this bitch who tf cares if he offs himself fucking white knights

If a guy was on trial, they would throw the book at him. No sympathy for the roastie.

If you can't handle the lulz you shouldn't be here.

>Answer this: Why is Charles Manson in prison?

Because he knew too much about the Jew.

Anyone who has dealt with someone who threatens or "attempts" suicide all the time knows how awful it is. It's basically a form of emotional abuse. Eventually you do get to the point where you just hope they do it.

Imagine, for a moment, that a young man convinced a young woman to kill herself. Before the trial was even halfway over, we would hear the most obnoxious, autistic screeching from feminist "journalists" about the absolute state of misogyny, rape culture and patriarchy in the world today. Michelle Carter is a fake, manipulative, hideous cunt. End of fucking story.

Roasties btfo

t. Hand holdless virgins

Literally everyone that wanted to see her get charged is either bitter towards women or the guy somehow reminded them of themselves. Pretty beta desu¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>implying that's how it went down

masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2016/03/details_emerge_about_michelle.html

>Prosecutors allege that Carter led a campaign of encouragement that directly led to the death of Roy, who had graduated from Old Rochester Regional High School that June.

>"Carter assisted Conrad's suicide by counseling him to overcome his doubts," the indictment reads. "Her counsel took the form of positive direction, where she told him he was 'strong' enough to execute the suicide plan and would be happy once he was dead."

>The text messages included in court filings show Carter, in between professions of love, advocating for suicide as Roy's best option after an extended period of depression. "It's painless and quick," she wrote in one text. "Everyone will be sad for a while but they will get over it and move on," she wrote in another. She urged him not to delay the act, and advised him to find alternative methods of producing carbon monoxide when it became clear his truck's diesel engine would not work.

>The prosecution has portrayed Carter as an active participant in Roy's death -- one who, after the fact, pretended to have no knowledge of the plan. She texted with Roy's relatives, asking where he was in the hours before his body was found in the Kmart parking lot.

She was literally SUPPORTIVELY urging him and helping him plan and commit his suicide. Totally different ballpark then "FINE, kill yourself!" in a fit of anguish/tiredness. She wasn't framing it like she was fed up with his depression, she framed it like it was his best course of action, you fuckrat. And she did it over an extended period of time. Not the same as some outburst of emotion after trying to help him with it.

She deserves it.

>tfw you genuinely don't give a fucke either way
Beta BTFO.
Roastie toasted.
Win win.

Not gonna lie this guy hit the nail on the head. Dated my first girl friend 11 years ago, she would tell me shit like my math homework is too good for you. Now shes a single mother who just got through her crack head phase :) oh also the father left her due to him being a crack head so there is justice in the world.

The case is interesting and troubling, but I need to learn more about it.

the good part is:
He's dead and was weak minded any way and it's not like he contributed or would have contributed much probably.
She will be in Jail for being a cunt rosite

He was soft enough to let his sociopath cunt of a girlfriend convince him to off himself. Bitch made.

He deserved it.

k new law:
Any event that leads directly to someone's death will not be accounted for if this poster says the victim deserved it.
Got it, America?

Lock her up

this is a dangerous precedent

i routinely tell other anons to kill themself

Society lost a taxpaying male (or what likely would have been)
They need that money back, so they throw a bitch in prison and send Mr.Taxpayer the bill for her being alive. It doesn't make much difference since she would most likely be on welfare soon anyways. The more expensive option gives the gubs and the prison system more say over how much of every dollar you earn goes to them.

>yeah she's totally in the clear, nothing wrong with convincing your friend to kill himself
This. She actually helped mankind. If you say want to kill yourself 10 times and still don't do it you are a pussy ass bitch

His life had negative value thus it was a bonus for the World.

In fact, maybe she should have just killed him herself and helps us all.

>Any event that leads directly to someone's death
The direct cause of his death was asphyxiation by his own hand.

Don't get me wrong, Pablo, she is hands down scum of the earth but the kid killed himself. HE killed HIMSELF. Manslaughter laws are bullshit and she doesn't deserve any legal action taken against her.

This.

Yeah, the point of this case is that it is non-comparable to someone saying "kill yourself" in a more anonymous sense.

They had been going out for some time it seems, and he was in a few bouts of depression, and she apparently thought the best course of action was not to ante up and get him the psychological help he needed but "help" him by egging him on to kill himself.

Either she is a total psycho in the sense that she thought she was actually being nice to him by "giving him what he needed" or she is a total fucking retard for thinking what she did was positive.

and at least in prison she cant pump out welfare leeching kids

Not to mention that after his death the cunt went to social media to raise awareness for suicide and to gather sympathy points. Complete sociopath.

Go back to Retarddit.

I fucking love it when women cry. Good on this judge for showing this slut whats what.

She's not going to fuck you dude. She's going to prison.

There's a bit of a difference between a one off shitpost on an anonymous train spotting forum and a persistent real life campaign of encouraging suicide in an emotionally vulnerable person of questionable mental stability. Besides, she wasn't even convicted for that. What fucked her was telling him to get back in the car after he had got out.

The guy who killed himself was a beta faggot so good riddence, however a roastie is getting toastie so its pretty much ideal

Trump should give her a pardon. That would be the right thing to do and it will show the courts who really has the power in our government. It will send a message to all those activist judges who keep trying to stay his executive orders also.

This nazi is right. The girl is a turbo cunt, mentally deranged, and predisposed to violence of other kinds. That being said this is not a crime.
In a sane society everyone she knows except her parents would shun her for the rest of her life, and that would be that. She would be a miserable hermit until she died like she deserves.

Will Sup Forums finally be rid of Amerilards now that it's illegal to tell people to kill themselves?

Well that's some solid logic you have there.

>She got tired of hearing him whine about it so she flipped and decided to try and convince him to do it instead of trying to get him some help

100% justified.

Fucking idiot.

>Tell friend not to rob a bank thirty times
>Tell friend to rob the bank once
>He goes and does it
Guess what happens OP?

It's a horrible precedent.
But bitch is evil and needed to be removed from the gene pool

how much of a white knight faggot do you have to be to defend this bitch who basically pushed a mentally ill man off the edge?

off yourself, OP

>telling someone to "kys" is now a crime

Freedoms died today.

I remember that. She just wanted him to kill himself so she could play the angelic, mourning survivor

He likes it better than the outside

>Sup Forums defends a psychopath just because she is crying in court
Ok, go back to your autism playground already

(((Jazz Shaw)))
obviously a deep, analytical intellectual with outstanding credentials to comment on this.

For the 100th time in Massachusetts encouraging suicide isn't illegal in anyway.
So even then all those texts mean nothing.
She was against the suicide in the first place and even told him to get help.
Eventually the over 18 bf with a history of attempted suicides before meeting her convinced his under 18 gf that it would be simple and easy and its what he wants.
The crazy psycho creep here is the bf that manipulated her.

tbf she was 17, and women are only about half as smart as men.

Think of the shit you guys said when you were 8 and a half.

Ugo 3/10 evil that no date me
Ugo 3/10 is woman that no date me
Ugo 3/10 should get nigger lesbo raped in prison cause she no date me

>now both sides are accounted for

Holy shit I want her to wear black leather all over and whip my field of cucks and slaves, while I kick back with my Ice tea.

Not the first time this has happened

If she is to be jailed for that, then all of us should be put on trial too. Everyone here has told someone to go kys multiple times, no exceptions.

fukken kekski

reeee someone get this to kike eichenwald

i figured it out.. he wasnt only a friendzoned cuck.. but alos a red sox fan... no wonder he an heroed

>nigga she was like "get back in the car now"
>says the word "nigga"
>unable to punctuate sentences probably

Nigger, leave this site and never return.

throughout my years of internet i probably couldve gotten 100 life sentences for the thousands of people ive repeditively told to kill themselves

shit I'm a serial killer

sweet

>TAUNTON, Mass. — For a case that had played out in thousands of text messages, what made Michelle Carter’s behavior a crime, a judge concluded, came in a single phone call. Just as her friend Conrad Roy III stepped out of the truck he had filled with lethal fumes, Ms. Carter told him over the phone to get back in the cab and then listened to him die without trying to help him.

>That command, and Ms. Carter’s failure to help, said Judge Lawrence Moniz of Bristol County Juvenile Court, made her guilty of involuntary manslaughter in a case that had consumed New England, left two families destroyed and raised questions about the scope of legal responsibility. Ms. Carter, now 20, is to be sentenced Aug. 3 and faces up to 20 years in prison.

Sounds guilty to me.

Can't we just switch from telling people to kill themselves and find something more offensive instead? The bleach memes have been old forever anyways.

involuntary manslaughter

so maybe she'll get similar to a drink driving sentence

drink driving death I mean

First amendment has not covered a call to action for a long time. You can't yell bomb in a crowded place without arrest because when you yell it there is an expectation of actual action. Just like this I thought she was on the phone with him while he was in the car. This wasn't some abstract kill yourself.

Personally knowing someone and badgering someone into it is one thing.
But blurting it out at some random ass (especially on the internet) means nothing.

That doesn't mean she's not a fucking problem that needs to be locked up. His total failure doesn't change what she did.

Drink posting, apparently.

Reverse psychological suicide prevention?

She had multiple chances to alert authorities to help him.. she wanted him to die. She got off on the notion that she had power over his life.

>getting rid of betas
I don't see what she did wrong, if anything she should be rewarded. Only betas will disagree.

er...ossifer...i wuz not drink driving...ah swear it!

it's called a joke

We are not allowed to acknowledge how dumb women are.

Suck on my BBC ( Big Brazilian Cock ) you whitenight tradcuck 2 posts by this id

slide thread stop posting about this whore creating a new story for your convenience
fuck off and die already whiteknight faggot