Daily reminder that this is still happening to this day

Daily reminder that this is still happening to this day.

Ignore and report threads such as:

>"Italians aren't white, "Serbs aren't white", "Slavs aren't white", "the Irish aren't white"

>threads that pit European-derived countries against one another ("I can't believe how shitty France is", "Russia is ebul", "Anglos are retarded")

>"Christcucks are retarded", ">worshipping a dead kike on a stick"

>"Israel is our greatest ally", "say one thing you like about Jews"

>"how can white men even compete?", "white women are shit", "all white countries are bad"

>attacks on right-wing personalities and outlets like Lauren Southern, Mark Dice, Stefan Molyneux, Jordan Peterson, Richard Spencer, TRS, Sargon, etc. saying they're "coalburning kikes", "controlled opposition", "attention whores just doing it for the money", "alt-right", etc. These are just D&C and Alinskyte tactics

This board is constantly being flooded by COINTELPRO shilling, so learn not to feed into it.

Other urls found in this thread:

metronews.ca/news/toronto/2017/04/12/baby-racism-behaviour-study.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_welfare_in_Nazi_Germany
twitter.com/AnonBabble

skin color based racism is quite literally a jewish invention but stormniggers fell for it immediately. historically nobody has ever cared about skin color, but rather the ethnic groups. its why assyrians, babylonians, greeks, persians, romans, etc. didn't base their early tribes on skin color but rather their common ethnic and cultural backgrounds.

>being this delusional

"Skin color-based racism" has always existed,

metronews.ca/news/toronto/2017/04/12/baby-racism-behaviour-study.html
>Babies as young as six months old show racist behaviour, study shows

It's natural in-group preference, self-preservation instinct, and pattern recognition against other tribes.

In the earliest days people didn't think in terms of ethnic and cultural backgrounds, the easiest way to identify outgroups was skin color, and it still is today. That continue as humans evolved.

"Racism" and in-group bias is natural, so much so that they've had to do all sorts of social conditioning and constant propaganda to remove it from whites, and even convince us that supporting our own ethnic interests is evil, while supporting other groups' ethnic interests is virtuous.

It's almost like people can disagree about things without it being some sort of Jewish conspiracy.

No... n-no! No, it must be the Jews' fault somehow!!

Most of those threads you mentioned are cancer, though.

>Polish Jew

>"Italians aren't white, "Serbs aren't white", "Slavs aren't white", "the Irish aren't white"
But none of those groups are white.
>threads that pit European-derived countries against one another
Europe was never united. We've always had wars between one another.
Some are, not all. And yes, Jesus was a Jew. That doesn't mean we can't pray to him.
>"Israel is our greatest ally"
For the USA that's true though. Nothing you meme will change that.
>"how can white men even compete?", "white women are shit", "all white countries are bad"
I agree with you on this. These threads are stupid, but it's bait and shitposts, so anyone taking them seriously or view them as a threat is a retard that hasn't spent more than a year here.
>attacks on right-wing personalities and outlets like Lauren Southern, Mark Dice, Stefan Molyneux, Jordan Peterson, Richard Spencer, TRS, Sargon, etc. saying they're "coalburning kikes", "controlled opposition", "attention whores just doing it for the money", "alt-right", etc.
Most of the e-celebs are pseudo-intellectual, opportunistic attention-whores. There's far better out there and if you consider them REAL intellectuals then you're a dumb shit faggot.

Varg himself says that east Europeans aren't white. Are you calling Varg a jew?

Maybe he's just an idiot?

Main problem is that topics like "Italians aren't white, "Serbs aren't white", "Slavs aren't white", "the Irish aren't white" are easy to use for rage baiting.
I haven't done research on it but this is prime bait material. Whenever some actually important issue comes up, like Bilderberg group meetings, shills pump up the same kind of threads. And every idiot who can't keep his composure will bit right into the bait.

Whether those races are white or not, it doesn't change a damn thing! Whats the point? Lets say Slavs aren't white. So what?

*bite into the bait.

>its why assyrians, babylonians, greeks, persians, romans, etc. didn't base their early tribes on skin color but rather their common ethnic and cultural backgrounds.

You're dumb. Greeks for one put priority on ancestry and blood. When Alexander I of Macedon wanted to join the Olympic Games he had to argue that he shared common ancestry with the rest of the Greeks.

In pretty much everywhere in the ancient world, lineage (patriarchal) is what mattered the most.

Was it about skin color? No because there wasn't much differences in skin color. Romans had pretty much same skin color as Greeks and the difference between Babylonians and Persians are not there in skin color. There was favorism for certain skin tones for example. In Rome, women with fairer skin had privilege. Tribes didn't hate each other based on skin color but past grievances. Tribes did exist based on common lineages.

The idea that the ancient world wasn't racist assumes differences of the concept of race. The categories were just different back then. There were no whites v blacks v brown v yellows. The world has far more divided and the categories made more sense since they appealed to lineages.

Hi Slovakbro!
West Europeans can't accept the fact, that if they don't change something, after 200 years the V4 countries will be the only white majority places in all of Europe. This is the only reason they say we are not white enough.

Jesus man, that'd be pathetic if true...

We still are cucked by goverment but with luck, our nationalist party will get into governing coalition in 2020. Will make those lazy incompetent nepotism practicing pigs work for once.

I dont know much about your current government, but at least they dont accept the migrant quotas, whitch is good. The more nationalist parties we have in our governments the better. I really hope the joint efforts of the V4 countries can stop the EU from introducing a bigger limitless quota system, whitch would destroy our countries.

>which

Yes, hopefully so!

Well how about we put all the things in a jpg and whoever say things like:

>threads that pit European-derived countries against one another ("I can't believe how shitty France is", "Russia is ebul", "Anglos are retarded")

>"Israel is our greatest ally", "say one thing you like about Jews"

>attacks on right-wing personalities and outlets like Lauren Southern, Mark Dice, Stefan Molyneux, Jordan Peterson, Richard Spencer, TRS, Sargon, etc. saying they're "coalburning kikes", "controlled opposition", "attention whores just doing it for the money", "alt-right", etc. These are just D&C and Alinskyte tactics

again, get deleted immidiately

Period

This thread did not get deleted, even though it doesn't look like a bait... There seem to be actual discussion going on.

Spotted the shill/contrarian

>none of those groups are white.
They look white, they're all Indo-European derived. And either way, regardless of whether you consider them white, it's a pointless way to cause infighting & your opponents (Jews and nonwhites) see you and all of them as whites either way. Especially in the case of Serbs or Slavs, Jews want to dehumanize them

>Europe was never united
All of Europe and Indo-Europeans face the same problems of cultural marxism, mass immigration, Islamization, the EU, etc. nowadays. They fought (often over issues manufactured by Jews like WW1 and WW2), but you have to learn to differentiate between D&C and real conflicts and bants, & you have bigger things to worry about

>Some are, not all. And yes, Jesus was a Jew. That doesn't mean we can't pray to him
Again, all Christians, Pagans, atheists, whatever face the same problem regardless. Christians spent centuries fighting off Jews, Jews absolutely hate Christians (read the Talmud, see how they treat Christians in Israel, how they killed Jesus, how they're not allowed to use a "+" sign in Israel because it looks too much like a cross, etc.), Jesus called them "sons of the Devil", Martin Luther hated them... The non-cucked Christians uphold traditional values and anti-Islamic values that are better than aimless secularism, or fringe cults. The Reich upheld Christianity

>For the USA that's true though. Nothing you meme will change that.
Now if's obvious that you're a kike. All Israel has done for the US is:

- spy on them
- take billions in foreign/military aid from them
- steal their equipment and sell it to China
- the USS Libery incident, Lavon Affair...
- influenced their politics, media and banking to go against their interests
- get thousands of Americans to die in WW1, WW2, Iraq War, in Libya, Syria, Iran..

You could go on and on. The "Greatest Ally" meme is just propaganda. They've done pretty much nothing in return and Jews hate white American goyim

>anyone taking them seriously or view them as a threat
They're a threat to the board not being shat up constantly with anti-white propaganda and slide threads. These threads about white women also constantly try to drive a wedge between white men and women (helped by MGTOW useful idiots) always promote race-mixing too.

>Most of the e-celebs are pseudo-intellectual, opportunistic attention-whores.
It's irrelevant what you think of them. They're public figures advocating what are usually traditional, pro-white, or anti-establishment right views, and somewhat aligned with Sup Forums, fighting back against PC and Marxists in the real world, so they get character assassinated constantly here. They want these views to be fringe and not anywhere in the public, which is why they try to destroy any base they might have. If you hate "e-celebs" so much, why would you keep making threads about them or giving them attention just so you can shit on them and lie about them?

Come home anons. Your home lies in /mlpol/.

Part of that is 8faggerrs shilling alongside /leftypol/ and /polk/, but Sargon himself is pretty annoying senpai.

I don't like to admit it but there is actually some discussion going on. Shills seemed to leave after some anons started expressing reason instead of doing flame war. It looks like there won't be much more bumps here.

I noticed this happening before but it seems this is (their) typical behavior. Opens up some possibilities.

Yeh, its logical that anti white women and race mixing shills would be the same people.

/polk/ shills here? I thought 8/pol/ boards hated 4/pol/

The whole "x isn't white" threads surged ever since moot made this place Sup Forums-Sup Forums. I personally find it mind numbingly boring though.

>Leaf

i agree, no one ever addressed the fact that all these bait threads and insulting people because of their flags came from Sup Forums in the first place.

figures, can't imagine what Sup Forums talks about all day, must be boring aside regular shitpost.

>nazi shits
>having a civilized discussion with others
Let's be realistic. Whenever you argue with a Sup Forums neonazi every argument is either muh joos or an accusation of being a jew.

anything neo is shit. But I think NatSoc is decent political ideology.

Spotted the Jew.

Reminder that Jews destroyed conservationism after WW2 when international capitalism (and communism) won, and they turned the environmentalist cause into a joke and a scam.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_welfare_in_Nazi_Germany

Yup, in ideal time line whites would be pulling the strings on greedy jews instead. It makes sense to connect your opposition to losers so you can point on those losers and present them as opposition.

How long did it take you to make this shop? Its pretty ok, honest. But I far from vulnerable to ragebait.
Recent study found out oldest ancestor of humans came from Europe. I am central European. Hitler did what he thought was right. I wouldn't regret the decisions made if I was him. I still doubt holohoax was real, too much of an effort for too little gain. Racemixing is shill meme plaguing this whole website. Israle is conspiracy tier country. If white countries are for everybody then blacks in Africa should shut up and enjoy the white diversity and civilization that comes with it.

I wasn't the one who made it, it's just been such common and blatant shilling tactics on this site for as long as I can remember that a lot of people have caught on and made image macros about it.

Your opinions are almost spot-on so good on you for that.

Always remember !
Behind you lies Europa !
Ahead of you lies Europa !
WITHIN YOU LIES EUROPA !

All united under nationalism and the 14 words !

OP has never reported threads else the fag would know he'd get banned for mass reporting shit