publicpool.kinja.com/
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ

APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #21 6/16/17
youtu.be/X1AyUyKHpC0
>Krispy leads President's commission on Combating Drug Addiction 6/16/17
youtu.be/0y0n2E3HH-Q
>Pres Trump rally in Little Habana, FL announcing Cuba policies (Rubio, Gov Scott, VP, Pres) 6/16/17
youtu.be/IQrlDB48fc0
>Pres Trump Address before Congressional Baseball Game 6/15/17
youtu.be/cGtBcg6ar4o
>Rodman gifts The Art of the Deal to lil Kim 6/15/17
youtu.be/eXaYgk89wcg
>SoS T-Rex opening Conf on Prosperity and Security for CONCACAF 6/15/17
youtu.be/OWDEd8EX2UM
>VP Pence @ CONCACAF conf (intro by T-Rex) 6/15/17
youtu.be/Mz0DPOJe14U
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>Donald Trump Carolus Rex
youtu.be/nBlYlSs2fIU
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>AF1 Takeoff in the rain
youtu.be/taZcJqUZAF8
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
youtu.be/Nyuv_bPSHBA
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

almasdarnews.com/article/ypg-deploy-tanf-crossing-southern-syria-report/
almasdarnews.com/article/us-backed-kurdish-forces-recapture-key-base-east-raqqa/
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-usa-idUSKBN1980PI?il=0
thehill.com/homenews/news/338273-state-dept-will-judge-syrian-ceasefire-by-the-results
sputniknews.com/politics/201706171054729605-putin-joint-missile-defense-us-bush/
en.trend.az/iran/politics/2767707.html
reuters.com/article/us-iran-saudi-shooting-idUSKBN1980QW
asia.nikkei.com/Politics-Economy/International-Relations/China-telling-companies-not-to-hire-North-Koreans
archive.is/6SU79
youtu.be/aFgKn4ChErY
youtube.com/watch?v=HMqNUiDD_pY
youtube.com/watch?v=_sVOBtIGLYg
youtube.com/watch?v=kTMGv0pEH4A
youtube.com/watch?v=GPt-s1x7Rt0
youtube.com/watch?v=2XTYMOHdE5M
youtube.com/watch?v=s8Vobhnid2c
twitter.com/TEN_GOP/status/876158341214547969
youtube.com/watch?v=x9H18VNdAOw
act.nrcc.org/fathers-day-trump/?utm_source=WEB_CC&source=WEB_CC&amount=35&recurring=true&utm_content=Body_LT_3_5&utm_campaign=NRCC_128517_20170617_DJTrumpFathersDay_p_v1_Jack&utm_medium=EmailIt
youtube.com/watch?v=TQ_fjI1gk6Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>YPG to deploy to Tanf Crossing in southern Syria: “The US-backed SDF will not allow [Syrian] regime and its loyal militia to seize control of the border area with Iraq and Jordan”
>A security source confirmed that the Syrian Kurdish People’s Defense Units (YPG) are expected to send forces to the Syrian al-Tanf area near the Iraqi border, in a bid to stop the advance of the Iranian-backed militia forces to the area.
almasdarnews.com/article/ypg-deploy-tanf-crossing-southern-syria-report/

>US-backed Kurdish forces recapture key base in east Raqqa
almasdarnews.com/article/us-backed-kurdish-forces-recapture-key-base-east-raqqa/

>U.S. welcomes Syria cease-fire, urges opposition to halt attacks
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-usa-idUSKBN1980PI?il=0

>State Dept will judge Syrian ceasefire ‘by the results’
thehill.com/homenews/news/338273-state-dept-will-judge-syrian-ceasefire-by-the-results

>Putin Reveals Russia Proposed to Work on Joint Missile Defense System With US
sputniknews.com/politics/201706171054729605-putin-joint-missile-defense-us-bush/

>Iran Envoy: Too soon to show reaction to US senate anti-Iran bill
en.trend.az/iran/politics/2767707.html

>Saudi guards fire on Iranian boat, killing fisherman: report
reuters.com/article/us-iran-saudi-shooting-idUSKBN1980QW

>China telling companies not to hire North Koreans: Beijing finds way to register its displeasure with Pyongyang
asia.nikkei.com/Politics-Economy/International-Relations/China-telling-companies-not-to-hire-North-Koreans

This is awoovement!

archive.is/6SU79

I enjoy the reports, keep up the good work.

is Tucker healthy yet?

pastebin updated

>Pres Trump, FLotUS Melania, Barron (in Arsenal gear) leaving for Camp David 6/17/17
youtu.be/aFgKn4ChErY

also some stuff added to previous

>Pres Trump travels to Little Havana, Miami, FL 6/15/17
youtube.com/watch?v=HMqNUiDD_pY (Marine One)
youtube.com/watch?v=_sVOBtIGLYg (arriving in FL)
youtube.com/watch?v=kTMGv0pEH4A (Trump's "Brother" waiting for him)
youtube.com/watch?v=GPt-s1x7Rt0 (arriving in DC)
youtube.com/watch?v=2XTYMOHdE5M (Pence meet&greet)
youtube.com/watch?v=s8Vobhnid2c (Pence in little havana)

also why does no one mention this is President Trump's first visit to Camp David?

AWOO~
Build the wall, deport them all!

>China telling companies not to hire North Koreans: Beijing finds way to register its displeasure with Pyongyang
SEA and Russia still will, really just makes the labor cheaper for them.

only got like a half dozen memes in my yeb folder

GOD
BLESS
ALL
OF
YOU

Why can't the GOP play baseball?
>inb4 the shooting
They sucked before that.

Daily reminder that only 25% of the US adult population voted for Trump, and that the other 75% didn't care or voted for Hillary

Daily reminder that only 38.7% of Americans approve of the job Trump is doing and that he will never, ever be accepted as a legitimate president by anyone other than poor uneducated hicks and weebs on Sup Forums

>tfw you are allergic to freedom

He's recovering at MedStar Washington Hospital
He'll be fine

Not so much coverage around it and nothing on the wire. Kind of interesting though.

The candle that burns dimly snuffs itself out quickly

we're equal though, so it doesn't matter

>PRESIDENT Donald J Bush

PORTUGALBRO ARE YOU HERE?
I have a question how does the Georgia election looks like for us? The (((msm))) implys that Republicans might lose, what do you think?

THE TWO MOST PROEMINENT CONTEMPORARY CONSERVATIVE THINKERS

JOE "I'VE GOT 99 PROBLEMS BUT A MURDER AIN'T ONE" SCARBOROUGH

AND

BEN "THE TERROR OF TEL AVIV" SHAPIRO

TAG TEAM TOGETHER TO BLOW THE FUCK OUT OF TRUMPKEKS AND THEIR PRECIOUS NAZI FEELINGS

TAKE THAT PMURT!

>lil benji shills against Trump during the election for being too "Extreme" for wanting mass deportations
>Trump never said anything about mass deportations, always talked about a priority system
>NYT starts up the same old amnesty narrative
>Lil benji is suddenly hurt and shocked that there aren't mass deportations
What a slimy kike he is

>They sucked before that.
It was 39-39

The best hitter they had got shot and almost everyone else on the team has PTSD. Have you ever been shot at?

Online perversion is a real bummer.

You're all vanilla one day, the next you discover hentai, and then futasxgirls, then futasxfutas, boysxfutas, traps. Haven't got further down the hole yet but I assume scat is next.

Two hysterical weenies who can't argue any actual issues about Trump, they can only shrilly screech over trivial nonsense like catty schoolgirls in a desperate attempt to undermine him no matter how meaningless the issue.
Sad!

fucking joe, Jesus Christ

She will lose because 15% of Republicans are willing to vote Ossof.

I don't like wishing ill on people, but Joe's obnoxious enough that it would be no tragedy should some unfortunate accident befall him.

It's hilarious that liberal fags now call the other side snowflakes all the time. Shows that the name really got to them.

Lol just like 20% of Republicans were going to vote for Hillary, right? You realize that most polls account for cross party voting, right?

Seriously, though. We can't let Joe get the intern codes.

Her name was

does anyone have a yt link for this vid?
twitter.com/TEN_GOP/status/876158341214547969

>two uninfluential "conservatives" wanting to take down Trump 24/7 because he's not a "real conservative", desperate to masturbate to themselves saying the phrase "I told you so America, Drumpf was a bad choice" as they sit on their Ivory Towers, fuck these cunts.

>lost eight out of the last ten games
>each win was only by one run
>lost 22-0 recently

>the (((msn))) says we might lose
What happened in the general? The polls have a 3.5 MoE and 1% undecided. She'll win.

>even Fox poll has Ossof winning
we are fucked lads
Trump is literallly finished

I guess they're too busy winning elections

The polls had Ossoff up 5-8 points a week ago. She's going to win. Polls in Georgia historically skew left, remember blue Georgia meme?

>relying on peachheads and backwater folk to make good choices

>you know how long you'd like it? for about 30 minutes
lel

>Barron is a divegrass fan
I D I S A V O W

Not the same angle
youtube.com/watch?v=x9H18VNdAOw

I need Nate silver opinion on this, the only way I can know for sure because its always the opposite of what he thinks.

>Polls in Georgia historically skew left
You mean polls in general are rigged left.

Through all of my viewings of Ben Shapiro, I've come to the conclusion that Ben Shapiro thinks he's smarter than Trump because of the way Trump speaks, and he resents him for it. Every time he critiques Trump it just oozes out of every pore in his body, "I'm so much smarter than Trump, I can speak so well, why don't people like me, a really smart guy, as the head of the conservative movement?" Since Trump is the leader of conservative movement, he tries to tear him down constantly because he's a tiny nasally kike that will never be in his position. Benji has a video where he says Trump is the WORST possible leader for conservatives, basically because he sounds dumb [insert his horrible impression of Trump], and that's where you can see it's all jealousy. No conservative thinks he could be the worst, unless you're a retard or a bitter nerdy faggot kike.

>tfw OAN

Literally a walking shoujo manga character. No surprise the girls are all wetting their panties over him here. Surprised there's no cherry blossoms and sparkles behind him in that shot.

Daily reminder that Nate Silver is always wrong.

when you realize just how jealous and competitive conventional conservative pundits are this seems really pathetic
they're will find any excuse to shit on anyone that gets press
then you look at Ann and she will throw a public tantrum and attack Trump because other people are in in the news and she's not
these people hope to be TV contributors and sell books and never have to go out and start shit or do anything risky

Calm down, Yoko.

good enough, added taht one too cuz Marine One is awesome

really looking forward to all the literally shaking posts by homogays after she wins

>I need Nate silver opinion on this, the only way I can know for sure because its always the opposite of what he thinks.

Last I saw from him, he had taken all the polls, arrived at an average, and predicted Tossoff would win. That was a couple of days ago. I laughed when I saw it.

lel
>yoko's fw barron autistically glances at the camera

Pretty good analysis, this is also a similar mentality the elitists on the left have. They think articulation is the only metric of intelligence.

It's sad that 538 was actually fairer than most on the general election polls, but then went right back to primary-season punditry the next day. Nate is really overdue for a sudoku session.

The mistake is that assume being smug what drawn people to Trump to win but they forgot the part of actually putting in the legwork and having a spine. Ivory tower sitters will never understand how to be a leader since no on will rely on them for anything.

I can't imagine the level of psychosis required to write that. It's almost like they are actually mentally ill.

Daily reminder that Nate Copper was wrong on literally every call he made during the primaries and general yet he still tries to pass himself off as a respected pollster.

Anybody else sick of the awoo spamming here?

I wish mods would ban them again.

TWO SCOOPSSSSSSDSZ

As an addition, this guy is the same as those faggot golfers that were bitching about Tiger Woods when he was the one making the tournament prize pools millions of dollars, making all of the higher tier PGA golfers rich. If we had Jeb! and Ted! as leaders of the cuckservativeTM party instead of the madness that was the primaries, most of these conservative voices on YouTube/whatever are still dicking around with 10k subscribers making videos asking why we won't stand up for ourselves. The conservative movement is growing by leaps and bounds and stupid piece of shit jewish cuckservatives that bitch about Trump constantly are the worst thing for the movement, not alt-right/nationalists/Trump supporters. F U C K B E N J I

I wish someone made a horror pasta about Pence kidnapping gays and 'treating them' in an electric chair in a creepy forest cabin.

*awoos behind you*
nothing personnel, shill

SIGN THE PRESIDENT'S FATHER'S DAY CARD
act.nrcc.org/fathers-day-trump/?utm_source=WEB_CC&source=WEB_CC&amount=35&recurring=true&utm_content=Body_LT_3_5&utm_campaign=NRCC_128517_20170617_DJTrumpFathersDay_p_v1_Jack&utm_medium=EmailIt

Concur

Wow, I just went to Sup Forums for fun and wtf why are they so far left?

Nate was the only one who predicted Obama winning in 2008.

Nate perfectly predicted the NBA finals winner.

Don't act as though he isn't intelligent.

>shills only come on the weekends now
Pathetic

>Sup Forums
>for fun

This so much, you can feel the pretentiousness and lack of opinion they hold for any position, just appease everyone and solve nothing.

>Barron follows divegrass
>Barron likes Arsenal
>Barron probably participates in eternal Arsenal threads on Sup Forums

>Wow, I just went to Sup Forums for fun and wtf why are they so far left?

Too much exposure to traps and feminine benis

>Stick their dicks in other guys' shit
>It's almost like they are actually mentally ill.

You mean (((metrics))) in general are (((real))).

Sup Forums fell permanently in 2008, it's not even a shell of its former self, it's something less

>Don't act as though he isn't intelligent.
I didn't say he wasn't smart but he lets his biases get the best of him and can't remain objective.

I was actually talking about lefties this time lol

/x/ does need some new pasta, i haven't read fresh creepypasta in years

Yes, real metric spaces exist.

As long as you don't go NTR you're good

/bant/ is the new Sup Forums

DEFEND THIS!! RIGHT NOW!!!

Sup Forums is bad too, feels like neogaf

Bias?

He reports on facts.

Statistics.

Solid numbers.

How can he be biased when he only reports number based trends?

>Medstar
>he'll be fine
pick one.

>decision
he asked Trump if he could use it and he allowed it

Figure that one would show up early, pretty much after vanilla. But I'd doubt it, especially with a lib mindset

Trump told him to

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS QUEEEEN
RESIIIIIST DRAG HIIIIIIIIIIMMMM

Trunk is pro lgbt, another reason the republican platform doesn't like him lol.

this guy is helping President Trump more than anybody else is by exposing both left and right frauds, he is the closest to solving the Seth Rich murder and everyone against Trump is also against Webb and even some trying to murder him, the same John Podesta's and McCabe's that are after one are after the other.

Me:
So I asked George Webb what he needed help with just a few minutes ago, and since I became a fan of his due to him occasionally getting threads here and thus I hope a few of you give a shit.

Webb:
"I need help with rules on FBI entrapment. If the FBI dispatched local police because I was under surveillance in order to cover their desire to question me, can the case be thrown out?"

youtube.com/watch?v=TQ_fjI1gk6Q

So either reply here and i'll relay it or just head over there and do it. I tried starting a thread but it got buried in seconds. Seriously, this guy is President Trump's ally and I know some of you guys are fans like I am, he's being fucked by the FBI and so I bring all this to your attention.

>Awesome :)

You can have this one, a gift from you to me.