An average French house like this (160m2 / 1700 sq ft) costs 1.3 million USD

An average French house like this (160m2 / 1700 sq ft) costs 1.3 million USD.

How much does an average house in your country cost?

Other urls found in this thread:

zillow.com/community/sawgrass-pointe-ii/2098856937_zpid/
croissy-immobilier.fr/annonces/achat-de-prestige/maison/croissy-sur-seine-78/120550503.htm?lang=en
remax-hyvatkodit.fi/index.php?id=21&pid=3168743
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That piece of crap in rural areas of Virginia would be maybe $100k, give or take some depending on the lot/exact location/interior condition.

>rural area

Nobody wants to live in bumfuck nowhere, the house has to be close to a major metropolitan area.

I live in Maryland and a 2 bedroom 1 bathroom house is about 275k IF you want to live in a nice, safe neighborhood without niggers and stray bullets.

Okay. In my college town, that with under an acre of land would be 250-300k because muh Thomas Jefferson

How much is a house in Montgomery county?

>Nobody wants to live in bumfuck nowhere,
speak for yourself urban monkey

In europe central urban areas are white and rich.

I guess urban areas in america are full of monkeys.

Moscow luxury suburbs: $400k - $600k
Moscow ordinary suburbs: $200k - $300k
SPB suburbs: $150k - $200k
Everywhere else: $100k

Spotted the Urbanite!

You don't need to live near an urban area if your expenses are lower. Commute to the city could be an hour and it's still more practical to drive in.

If you earn $25/hr after that means it costs $50 plus travel expense at $15 to go go the city. This is 1,950 which would cover mortgage on a $500,000 house. Since houses in the city cost a million, it's you are effectively saying "I wouldnt take a job at $50/hr to drive my personal vehicle"

Paris syndrome is a phenomenon caused by Paris being such a disappointment that it causes spiraling depression.

Browns, muslims, the whole gambit.

Whites live in the country side, even in France.

Damn I can easily live in a Moscow luxury suburb. Too cold though and too many russians.

zillow.com/community/sawgrass-pointe-ii/2098856937_zpid/

$350k buys you 4000 square feet in Orlando.

I bought a /comfy/ house for 210K$ in Saguenay.

1.3 million. Why you lying Europoor?

>orlando

Isn't that full of niggers though?
House prices should be based on neighborhoods that are 90%+ white.

Here's source you delusional amerifat.
This is in a suburb about 30-50 minutes by car outside Paris.

>croissy-immobilier.fr/annonces/achat-de-prestige/maison/croissy-sur-seine-78/120550503.htm?lang=en

These threads are always the same. People cherry picking houses to make the prices look absurd.

its really, really fucking expensive over here.

How can Dublin be so expensive? It's literally nowheresville on the edge of the EU.

roundabout 200k in my shitty province

That's just sick

I'm so glad these chink parasites don't come to France. They've helped fuck up London but you can get beautiful houses in France near urban centers for very reasonable prices, unlike in Canada.

A 2 bedroom apartment in Ghent, Antwerp and Brussels is between 300 and 600k on average

basically the same. but can also be way more in pretty much the same area.

Are those all white neighborhoods though?

I'm only talking about a neighborhood where I see 20 white people before I see one single shitskin.

>160m2
>average
You wish.

I'm pretty sure it would cost 1.3M€ in some locations.
300 to 400 K€ in the provincial periurban area where I live.

Because we are one of the richest countries in the world with a highly educated and skilled population and many high paying jobs in Dublin.

>urban

culture is online now.

Anything around 100-600k depending on the location.

Ok, so Finland is out of the question, since no metropolitan anywhere.

This is what 1.3 million gets you in jersey, a place with the one of the highest real estate prices and taxes in the country

>province paysan

top kek, anywhere outside of ile de france doesnt count.

Vas te faire égorger par Mohammed parigot.

This guy:
proved that your post was BS : in the US, in the core of the east-coast megalopolis, for 1.3M$ you get 3 times 160m2.

Depends on where you are in the country. Where I am, it is quite cheap compared to the Australian average.

>Lower class/meth head tier: 120K-240K
>Working class/redneck tier: 240-300K
>"Just getting by" tier: 300-350K
>Average: 350K-430K
>Well off: 430K-650K
>Rich: 650K Upwards

>Europoors spend millions of dollars on a house that would only cost 200k max in U.S.
>and yet we are the nigger tier country
10/10 made me laugh, your continent is going into the shit quicker than ours is for sure.

>what is Haute Savoie
>what is Alpes Maritimes

>What is tax dodging?

I thought all australian property is getting bought by chinese. Well off areas should be in the millions in cities.

Why would I want to live in the shithole which is Paris?
Except for some richer parts the town is pretty shabby

In my city - Brasília
>wealthy neighbourhoods
USD 600k min
>mid tier places
USD 200k
>favela tier places
USD 100k

It's one of the most expensive cities in BR.

They pay the tax demanded of them. Nothing is dodged.

It is, but where I am it is pretty safe from that (mainly because there are no jobs in this State and the economy is shit, so the Chinese don't bother). In other places, such as Melbourne, the average house price is over 800K, and in Sydney it is 1.1M

For this price you can litterally buy several castles in France.

While it's the capital, so you'd expect it to be expensive.

True. Good thing my family bought apartments while they were cheaper.

Sport.

You can post on Sup Forums from any rural area. Don't kid yourself, you don't really use the outside world like you think you do. Save the money and live in an amazing rural bachelor pad.

£300,000

You have no idea what your talking about did u really just say 100k get back to spongebob Daniel

Closer to your Muslim boyfriend cool

Average detached house is 1.7m in Sydney.

I hate my people very much. I like Chinese people they are just taking advantage of my people being scum faggots.

Burger houses are made of cardboard and some bamboo-sticks, and one can literally run trough the walls.

Dutchfag reporting in: looking for a place at the moment. Prices for a 80m2 apparment seem to be around 165K euros (~190K dollaridoos).

>cuck shed for 3 million

Lived in a 9 bedroom house in uptown New Orleans that was appraised at 600k.

The bubble will burst soon, don't worry.

A house in or around London is £300,000.
Fat chance. You can buy a shed for that much.

>got the house I live in now for 189,000$ in 2001
>now worth 750,000$+

t-thanks pakis

Been hearing that for so long.

If it starts going down a lot they might do something really dodgy like debasing the currency or something I don't know.

Not in London obviously but in area where I live - north of England.

where do you plan to get the down payment on a half-million dollar house from?

idk the most expensive house near that square footage around me is about 50k.
I live in Western Kentucky.

Prepare to be jealous.

I bought:

-a massive home:
--my two kids to each have their own bedroom with a bathroom to share between them.
--A master bedroom with its own bathroom and a closet big enough we could convert into another bedroom if we wanted
--I have a personal office and library.
--Huge open kitchen/dining room area.
--Adequate living room/guest bathroom (I won't oversell this, it's kind of small, but we don't watch TV anyway)
--Awesome sunroom for parties and shit.
--My parents moved into the lower level and they have two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a small kitchen, a dining room, and a living room of their own (Their living room is bigger than ours)
--There's an attached apartment with two bedrooms, a full bathroom, a large kitchen/dining/living space. My brother is renting it currently.

-The property:
--30 mins from a major International Airport and large city.
--Came with 45 acres and an already profitable agriculture business (pinot noir, 15-year-old vines) which means I pay agriculture taxes on the whole thing (read: fucking nothing) while the grape sales pay the entirety of my power bill with some left over.
--Views are fucking spectacular, we're sitting on the top of a hill looking down over a valley to our South. Beautiful mountain range to the West.

Price:
>1.2 million

this is true for most places.
Some nice houses have sturdier materials. Most
places are cheap as fuck during construction.

Depends where, here the land for a house can be 1m alone, if you don't have it already. Pop at least another for a bricks house.

>Downpayment
>Not buying outright with cash
The fuck is wrong with you.

>This abomination costs 365k€

remax-hyvatkodit.fi/index.php?id=21&pid=3168743

Where do you live?

About 220 thousands dollars....the average romainian will make that amount in his whole life....kek.

Fuck that sounds comfy. I just spent that much on a 4k sqft house and 25x125 lot in Lincoln Park in (((Chicago))). What city u near?

from $50k-$7m...what a stupid question. 50k would obviously get you a dump probably worth only to flatten.

On average, I'd say a house will run you at about $300k for relatively OK location, but nothing special, just average.

hardmode : it must not be build with cardboard

Well, I guess they are better in northern states, no?

Unless you hit a stud then you're going to brain yourself. Even if you hit a gap, dry wall is still gypsum, it's not going to be pleasant trying to break through that.
What is the problem with a frame and dry wall house?
You can replace any part of it that gets broken.
Europoors don't know shit about houses and still want homes built out of solid stone.

not a lot of people walking around with $500k in cash

I live in a kind of old 2 bedroom apartment in the center of a major city in hueland and it cost me 95k USD

Well if you want a European style home it's going to cost you the same as a European home minus the difference in land price.
Are you some kind of cuck that wants to pay $1M to live in a place because of muh solid structure or do you want an affordable living space?

M-muh paper walls! Who would pay for such a piece of shit?

Montgomery county is full of illegal spics now. Lots of ms13 activity among other spic gangs.

The point in Finland is really that it must be insulated and last. If I'd live in Southern-Europe, that wouldn't be a thing. That's all, I guess.

Niggers drove Whites out in the 60s with race riots. It's different here because of the amount of land we still have, but they always follow White people and destroy the new neighborhoods.

Just like my japanese animes

There's a lot of insulating foam they can put into the exterior walls to keep it comfy, but each local climate has different demands for housing material.
If Finland is constantly wet the typical American stucco exterior might not be appropriate because most places are dryer here. I'd look at whatever Michigan or Wisconsin does for their houses.

I'm watching this happen here in my hometown. I lived next to newark and newark they already destroyed, now I see more and more of them when I drove past my hometown. Unsurprisingly property values in Newark are slowly but steadily rising and in the other towns they're going down. It's like some sort of animal, taking everything there is to take and when even they can't stand to live there they move on to the next place to destroy. Niggers are interesting to watch from afar.

good places to live in france or europe in general? I know it has it's issues, but surely there's some cities of ~100,000 to 200,000 (maybe less) that'll be good for the next few years?

They're locusts. State funded locusts.

$140 - 160K in my area. I imagine the location of your example is pristine. Just the house itself doesn't give you much to go on you know.

1.5 mil immediately outside Boston in a good neighborhood. 200k if you're over an hour outside the metro.

$1.3 Million in Knoxville, TN. Much nicer house.

Ausfag here Sydney is $1million+ territory. I rent my 1 bedroom apartment in CBD for $600 a week. If you buy cheaper in the outer suburbs you can get a family home for around $600k but you are looking at a 2 hour+ commute and having to living with poo in loos and muslims. Don't fall for Ausfags talking about "muh country towns" either they are all ice ridden no jobs hellholes

Little Rock AR, that house would be about 80-100k depending on house nice the inside is. I got mine for 65k, but it needs a little work, and has a train track basically in the back yard. But fuck it, $500 a month for mortgage, insurance, and taxes, sounds fine to me.

>average
>7 rooms

>redddit poster
>I SAW NIGGERS ON PICTURES THEY LIVE THERE
Fuck off, literal retard

In my part of Ohio that would be like 100-120k depending on the lot size and neighborhood.

around me house range from dirt cheap to 200k
i say just buy a beater and fix it up a bit

Edinburgh/Dublin/Aberdeen/Newcastle all not bad atm

That think is built like a car garage here. Wheres the actual house?