Why the nord-est slavs are so suicidal?

Why the nord-est slavs are so suicidal?

Because they're actually genetically slavic

thats genetic

We can either go the east's way and be fucked or go the west's way and be fucked

Hungarians are so butthurt over Transylvania that they are killing themselves

stop being depressed faggots

they have small dicks, simple as that. i was there and fucked like 10 estii qties and they all were all over my 20 cm czech meat.

Haven't gone to war in too long, population ratio has to fix itself somehow.

Lack of vitamin D, behind the iron curtain, abolishment of all religion and local icons which allowed us to see reality more clearly than some religion jew would, BufferzoneTM,Long cold dark as fuck winters, shitty spring and autumn, three months of blissfull summer that you start thinking that life might be ok but then remember the utter meaninglessness of any and all life, the eternal circle the eternal meaningless relearning of everything for every generation. Id an hero but im just too fucking dead and tired to care to end it.

Lol! That was funny, Nikolai.

Stupid thing to say when the birthrate is 1.3

Men kill themselves here 8:1 from what I recall.

I think our suicide rate is lower than the surrounding countries because we've mastered the art of finding humour in a bad situation.

Probably.

also known as sloshing in your own shit

Dark and gloomy with shit weather just like the Nordic countries on top of also being poor, what do you think m8?

What goes on in Belgium btw?

Funnily, qt teenage Czech boys were all over my Swedish meat

>ancap

their women won't date them and they have limited options to get laid abroad due to being poorer as well

Probably mostly walloons,
Wallonia is depressive as fuck,
Its like living in a post industrial wasteland

You are doing pretty well despite your economy crumbling.

Has that always been the case? My Grandfather was a French speaking Belgian immigrant, died before I was born

He thinks he is safe. Delusional Baguette.

Kill yourself Radu