>>130322036

Saw the first 30 seconds

He was driving way too fast and should be fucking aware of pedestrian crossings. Don't care what happens after, motorcyclists are morons.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hZCadhDW_i0
youtube.com/watch?v=L_VdDLhAhAo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's a green light for the motorcyclist you retard.
the guy intentionally jumps out from behind a car.

t. busrider

Fuck off loser.

Firat Grenfell tower London and now France......

Are we finally starting to "Remove Kebab"......I would also like to colonize kebab countries too.

Fuck them right over. KEK send your telepathics to Trump......>>>>>>>

>can't tell acceleration from speed
that's an inbred muslim tier of primitivism, abdul

French and Gay. Would not recommend watching.

where is his fucking forehead? these people are lesser-humans.

afghans are fucking animals you can be sure he would have stab the biker if there wasn't nobody to watch just look at this face at 3:29
bunch of throat slitters and goat fuckers

ITT: mouthbreathers

1. By the point of impact he was rolling with 60 km/h in a built up area.
2. He had poor visibility.
3. He even asked if it was green for him (still, probably knew just)

There is no fucking reason to ride that fast when any random car turn/pedestrian can knock you off. The Afghan went full justmuslimthings.png after, but you're pissing in the wind if you think the biker wasn't reckless.

Fortunately, they do have a way of weeding themselves out of existence:
youtu.be/hZCadhDW_i0

Forgot pic.

this happens all the time

>France
>only 2-3 whites passing through

HAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

why does he look like a mexican?

Both mexicans and arabs are part of the brown infection. Of course they look similar.

it's impressive

this dude could go to bolivia and pass as a native if he didn't say anything

>police police!
Such cucks, first they vote for this, then they get upset. And what are the cops gonna do? Drive him back to his shelter and give him some pocket money hoping he won't do it again?
Say what you will, but these people should be dealt with the same way the Chinese do it.
youtube.com/watch?v=L_VdDLhAhAo

if motorcyclist was a shitskin and the pedestrian white Sup Forums would be up in flames

>whites
>france

excuse me

This. Some niggas look like arabs

fucking spain wasn't white

I'm saying he looks like a mestizo because he has some meso-american features

Actually both persons seem like idiots to me. The nigger with glasses seems to be the most intelligent person in the video.

Wouldn't he pass as a local in Brazil too?

our native-american makeup is too small to make Phenotypical difference

you can look up "brazilians" and then "peruvians" on google to see the outstanding contrast

I thought Brazil had all the world in it? Sand Niggers, Japanese, Niggers, Portuguese, Whites?

nope

the portuguese just killed / slaved every native to death instead of impregnating the qties

based groids. nice.

imma fuck you up so bad ,you wish,you wish i ain fuck you up so bad

than drink your beloved tea mate and piss on you later

This is what you wanted, frogs

have fun with it

Jesus. I feel sorry for the ones who were born in the times where the french people filled the streets of france.

he doesn't sound fennch, he sounds arab, so a nigger fighting a nigger

Cannibalism is disgusting.

try harder next time

Not protecting the other guy but the biker should've known better than speeding pass a car standing in front of pederastrian crossing. The french all drive like they are fucking crazy, all southern europeans do. Think.

Why the fuck do all you Europeans drive those gay ass scooters? & do you fucks not have any crossing laws? Everyone just walks in the street.

the funny part is that those goatfuckers cant even fight
in poland shitskin would be on the ground in 2sec

It's obvious the Afghan lowlife walked in front on his bike. He was lookong at the rider as he stepped out from the front of the car. It was a shake down for money. It was a good thing the African dudes saw what happened and came forward.

Dude, fighting isn't the problem, why would you want to go to jail so over some asshole who has nothing to lose? Don't know how the polish treat brawls but in germany sooner or later you'll get fucked by the law, even if you're in the right. Like if you beat up some scummy type he will show up in court with eye witnesses who were never there.

i understand that but in the western europe men doesnt attack not bc of the jail but bc they just are not able, men of europe are completely cucked

Are you fucking retarded lad?

I'm perfectly able to but I've got more to lose than these guys. You're right that there's definitely men who can't fight but still. I knew assholes who tried to provoke you into doing something just because they knew it would ruin your life at least for a short time. Most of the time it's not worth the effort because you'll be dealing with a whole swarm of assholes suddenly.

>the absolute state of france

wew

yeah.
shitty situation u got there, leaving this country is probably ur only option at this point bc i dont rly think that germany can recover from this

Hahaha, try this in the US

>step in front of a car
>get run over
>idiot gets arrested for causing an accident

If I ran away I would be a hypocrite. This is my country, I'm not going anywhere.

>based negros
maybe in UK

very good attitude

How would that dude let him get away with threatening his life like that, he's probably going to try and kill him when he sees him again, behind his back with a knife, people like that need to be taken care of, to ensure your safety.

>tfw is this happened here the Arab would be hanging from a balcony within minutes

Sometimes it pays to be somewhat barbaric

As someone else told you

>can't tell acceleration from speed

that's an inbred Muslim tier of primitive, abdul

UK negroes tend to be a bit better

He should have gotten bushed by everyone there. Fuckin' cowards.

Leeloo Dallas Meme Pass

(Why can't I find a Pepe multipass edit?)