(((Wells Fargo))) stole my $$$

>Be me
>Open checking account at (((Wells Fargo)))
>Lady insists I get a credit card because it comes with signing up
>I say No because I never use credit.
>She INSISTS and says it's fine, just don't use it.

>Deposit money in account
>Use that money with debit card
>Months go by and realize I'm over $1000 in debt
>Talk to bank representative and she tells me "When you deposit a check for $100 in your account, and it says that $100 is now in your account, that doesn't mean it's ACTUALLY in there, it just means it's being processed and usually takes up to 5 business days. So when you use your debit card and actually have no money in your account even when it SAYS theres money in your account, we charge your credit line and apply a fee to your checking account for roughly the amount of money you spent (So it looks like I'm spending my own money).
>Have no idea what to do and want to take these thieves to court

Thanks Jews, real nice scam you got goin' on. Hope you're having fun eating and raping little girls because Wotan is rising and justice is about to be unleashed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6sCioKnpHdY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah, banks are a scam. You really think it takes them 5 days to put $100 in your account? No. They can do it in two seconds. But then they wouldn't be able to nickel and dime you with fees.

Wells Fargo and Bank of America are by far the worst though, Wells Fargo got hit a few months ago with a court decision because they were literally doing illegal secret transactions with people's accounts. If at all possible move banks.

This is why I just use a debit card only through a credit union.

>be OP
>open account with mega bank instead of local credit union
>act surprised when you get screwed

Really makes you think

I don't feel bad for you one bit. Retards like you who fall for the le credit is bad may may deserve this. I pay everything in credit, pay off everything in time, have a top tier credit score that allows me to get any loan I desire and over the years I have gotten thousands of dollars free through cash back reward programs without paying a cent in fees. On the flip side I literally never use my debit card because of kike tricks like this. Anyone who uses a debit card is a retard.

things that never happened
i have a bridge to sell

What is unbelievable about what I just said? Funny enough I get my credit through Toronto Dominion bank so you cucks are giving me free money.

>any year
>not going with a Credit Union
You are full retard.

>Openly using an inflationary card lowering the value of everyones money so ((they)) become richer
Retards like you who commit usury should be punished desu. You know why every civilisation forbid it at one point, (((they))) end up with all the money.

I use a major bank, and have never heard of this. My paycheck gets direct deposited wed@12pm and is available in my account at 6am thur morning. I also have a credit card from the same bank and if I ever over drafted, instead of a fee it would just charge my credit card instead.

Sounds like op is just a dumbass and doesnt read or ask any questions.

Also the few times I have been late on paying my credit card bill, I have always called and they removed the late fees+interest.

Implying I give a fuck.

That is the problem too many people like you lower the value of our money and lower everyone life standards. YOU are the problem and a good goy. Save money wisely in precious metals that never depreciate.

Paying everything with credit card is seen as degenerate over here. That's what people do, who live above their means and can't afford stuff with their own money

> But I repay everything on time hurr
Why do you take a credit in the first place then?

>no credit line
>not building credit
This is why millennials cant buy houses.

>not using credit unions

Or i'll enjoy living like i do paying 0 interests and investing wisely.

>Why do you take a credit in the first place then?
High credit score, cashback rewards and no kike tricks from your bank.

>not opening credit cards and reaping in rewards
Millenials are so fucking dumb

what would you have said, Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=6sCioKnpHdY

> Taking credits to get a good score
Good goy. I've never taken a credit and still have a prime score. On the other hand your credit score isn't based on your credit score but on how reliable you are in means of paying bills, your paychecks and savings/assets in Germany.

This

Exactly why they aren't buying houses. They are fucking stupid.

This desu. I've been with BoA for like 8 years now, since before college and never had a problem. Like the overdraft fees twice that were my own fault. No false charges on my card. Checks processed instantly no 5 day bullshit. Fuck are u guys doing wrong

>credit
>no kike tricks
lel

Also see

>in Germany.
we don't live in Doocheland you dumb fuck.

What kike tricks are there when I literally never paid a cent in fees and interest and have had thousands given to me for free? Please explain.

I don't have to see shit I don't live in your country.

>hurrr lets just abuse get up to our asses in credit
>hurrr rewards program
inb4 you pay it off every month no you fucking dont

I wanted to point out how fucked your system is. You are literally forced to borrow money from someone else instead of using your “own“

damn m8 did I strike a nerve?
Don't be so upset cause you have shit credit and are in debt
I know it sucks missing out free money that credit cards give out

>inb4 you pay it off every month no you fucking dont
Yes I fucking do it's literally not hard at all to live within your means you lack of self control fuck.

It works fine for me. The system only hurts stupid people.

If your debit card is stolen and used you're fucked out of your money. That is not the case here with credit cards. It hedges actual risk.

Use of the credit card to purchase certain goods comes with perks like extended warranties on the goods purchased, price protection guarantees, and the ability to charge back when you get fucked over. You don't get these with debit cards or checks.

>falling for the building credit meme

Yes good goy, take out loans you don't need and pay us interest! Build up that (((credit rating))) so you can eventually take an even bigger loan to buy your first home! You do want a house don't you?

The lesson here is quit being such a spineless faggot. You wanted to open a checking account, not a credit line. I live in a small town and there are probably ten separate bank branches within a quarter mile of me. If some diversity hire mestizo started getting lippy about upselling services, I'd just walk to the next bank and find a branch willing to do what I asked without jerking me around.

Yes I fucking do. Actually I keep it at 10% utilization to maximize my credit rating.
Get a secured card first, then a small credit line, then higher credit line and something like a personal or car loan. Just don't buy shit you can't afford and it will pay off when you actually need the credit.

So whose the safest bank?

Wells fargo has done the same shit to me many times. It is their business model to repeatedly fuck people and run to government like daddy.

Thanks to high credit score and loans I bought out a property a couple years ago for $160,000 now valued at $300,000 but you are some shitposting wendys cook you know better.

What kind of asshole does business with a big Jew bank that took bailout money? I don't feel sorry for you, they've made it plain they have no compunction about fucking normal people our of their money. Close your account and set one up at a local community bank you nigger.

>perks like extended warranties on the goods purchased, price protection guarantees
Because the desperately want you to be a credit slave and hope for you to make mistakes which will fuck you up

>the ability to charge back when you get fucked over. You don't get these with debit cards or checks.
We have that with debit cards here tho. Also with debit cards. Using your own money only can't get you fucked for not repaying on time

>and hope for you to make mistakes which will fuck you up
>make purchases
>check statement online
>calculate how much I spent and be mindful at all times my monthly allocation

It literally is easy if you aren't retarded.

actually all of the presidents and ceos of wells fargo in recent years when the scams have been going on have been white, nonjews. this sounds less like a scam and more like you don't know much about finances and haven't been following your own money.

I have never had a problem with Wells. Are you just not responsible?

Nah its a shitty system. Youre just giving your money to mega jews. They make ungodly ammounts of money off of interest. This would be like trying to accumulate frequent flyer miles when itln reality it will never pay off for the average american. US independence was fought and won because kikes in England wanted to control our interest rates and make money off our hard work. The same exists today.

>We have that with debit cards here tho. Also with debit cards. Using your own money only can't get you fucked for not repaying on time

4 years and two cards and it's really easy to have not paid a single penny in interest. Anyone who is dumb to fall for a credit card like that will almost certainly take out a worse form of credit on a car, student loans, house, etc.

Travel points/airline miles.
My Amazon card is 5% cash back, making everything on Amazon a 5% discount

Being mindful doesnt account for an emergency. Its not actually your money, plain and simple. And when you need "your money" its nowhere to be found.

local credit union

Don't use a large bank unless you have no choice.

I still don't see the take a loan for every payment I want to do if I can afford it with my own money
>But muh 20 bucks Starbucks gift card and free miles
Don't need that 2bh

>Being mindful doesnt account for an emergency
what emergency are you talking about?

Do people really not abuse credit card reward systems? what dumbass can't pay their statement off at the end of the month?

I've never paid a single cent of fees or interest on my credit cards. Over the years I probably have a couple hundred dollars worth of cash back for just using my cards on normal purchases that I needed to buy anyways, and I pay it in full immediately after I get the statement. All of them with no annual fees.

Consumerist sheep

Again: why take a loan if I have that money?

>>But muh 20 bucks Starbucks gift card and free miles
What part of I get cash back that has equated to thousands of dollars for free don't you understand?

Trips of truth. Praise.

I've had so many headaches related to bank bullshit.

I was running my own company quite a few years back, doing construction, framing, painting, drywalling, etc. Anyway I was just starting out so I didn't have much capital or cash float, so basically I'd get the check from the contracting company, deposit it to my bank, then write checks for my own employees.

So I'm in the bank one time, depositing something like $15,000 and the bank teller tells me "you know you can just deposit to the ATM, your account has no hold on it so it will be available immediately, just FYI next time" so I think great, no more waiting 15 minutes in line to do this shit. So a couple weeks later I'm in again, deposit the check (around same amount) and go to withdraw some to pay one employee immediately in cash, think I tried to withdraw $2000, "insufficient funds" after just depositing $15,000. What the fuck! I go talk to the teller, "there's nothing we can do sir." i ask for manager, "there's nothing we can do sir", I basically had to throw a temper tantrum in the bank and they finally go and get some security guy to open up the ATM and give me my deposit back so I can cash it directly at the tellers desk.

Shits retarded, I fucking hate banks. Ended up closing my account with that one and opening at a different one that actually doesn't hold my ATM deposits so everything's good now but still.

Another time when i was really young, 18 or so, I had a credit card with the same bank I had my savings/chequing acocount with. Anyway I missed a payment on that credit card so they go in, on their own without my permission, and move like $1000 from my chequing account over to my credit card payment account. Next thing I know I have checks bouncing, car payments bouncing, fucken hell, FUCK BANKS still makes my blood boil to this day like 15 years later

Yeah I'm a fucking idiot for taking advantage of an existing system for my benefit, sorry dude

>2017
>not using credit unions

I pay with credit for everything its already easy enough for people to steal your identity why swipe your debit card at the pumps only for sone ass hole to steal your shit with a reader

>thousands of dollars for free
Over which course of time? If that's more than one or two years, you're a fucking idiot. You're willingly giving away your personal data etc to third parties for a 2% discount?

You're paying with your personal data

Because at the very least it protects your actual money. Money stolen from the credit card does not come from your actual cash supply. Money stolen from your debit card is gone. It's a buffer. It's de facto not a loan if you just keep track of it and pay it off at the end of the month.

It's a very small demographic of people who will be worse of for having a credit card because those who fuck up with credit cards are at a much higher risk of fucking up everything else.

If you use a smartphone or have a computer, they already have it. Debit cards sell consumer information too.

I use Well's Fargo, and they always make a pretty clear distinction between your pending balance and what's actually available to you. I can't think of a time a deposit didn't go through in 24 hours, either.

Credit Unions are half memes.

Too many have changed since when they opened and offer sub par service.

Just have to be careful when checking them out.

Its like you have no fucking idea how banks and credit cards work.

>Doesn't read the details on his bank account and credit card.
>It's someone else's fault.

Take some personal responsibility, faggot.

Not your money, theyre using it right now. The idea that we pay people to control access to our money is fucking retarded. Its even more retarded when you consider these people are on non government boards discussing how to fuck people more. Quite frankly judging by your flag your opinion means basically nothing, no one in your country actually controls this process, youre the lowest common denominator in this system. Countries like yours are the most susceptible, a foreign entity controls your currency If you disagree or agree with it, theres nothing you can do.

Wells Fargo handles food stamp cards and child support accounts.

I would give my money to a Nigerian before those fucking kikes

Some people make more than minimum wage, friend.

Maybe you should try honing up your marketable skills and then find a good job.

Wew. America really is fucked by banks. I thought Germany had become a shithole during the last years but we're actually well off compared to you guys. Thanks for giving me back some kind of national pride

Wells Fargo is shit

First bank account huh? Next time, try credit unions. They're a little bit less jewie

>You're willingly giving away your personal data etc to third parties for a 2% discount?
Oh no, someone may know I shop at Publix or have a gym membership! The horror!

If you're fine some shady third party tracking your while life then that's your issue. But for myself I don't really appreciate that

You are an idiot. Get a degree in Finance or Economics then maybe you can be certified to talk shit on credit.

>Information about a few stores/companies I shop at.
>Tracking my whole life.

Pick one and just one.

Otherwise, fair enough. You do you, I'll do me.

This shit is starting to piss me off. The store by my house forces you to sign up for a 'plenti card' or they'll add basically 20% to every purchase. There's no discounts really. It's just a huge fucking penalty for purchasing without giving them your information. Seriously, a bottle of Gatorade costs like $3.50 without the card. When you use the card, it's like $2.15 or so. There are tons of little markups like that, just so they can extort you into giving over your name and information.

Then I went to Banana Republic to buy some jeans, and they want me to sign up for a plenti card. Offer me 10% off each purchase - which, again, is really just a 10% punishment markup for not giving them your info.

I have no idea what the information is being used for. I'm sure I signed my soul away by giving them my information.

>I get free money from a bank and they don't profit from it because I'm so le smart xD
Seriously kys. Americans really are prime goyim. You deserve everything coming upon you

Never said they did not profit from it. Fucking kill yourself. How the fuck do you start a business or go beyond your current means without credit? You don't. Credit allows for maximum growth. Of course it has risks that go along with it too, that's the nature of the lending/borrowing game. Now fuck off Kraut cuck who probably makes 25k euros a year with a 90% tax rate to subsidize refugee homes.

I don't know where you live, but no store indirectly forces me to sign up where I shop/live. Almost always same price with/without signing up, or there's a small discount if you give your information.

I almost always use my credit card when buying shit since I get 2% cash back. Adds up after a while and I always pay back in the same statement, meaning I pay no interest.

>Information about a few stores/companies I shop at.
If you're doing every payment with your credit card that's basically your life. Also these third parties probably don't just buy your financial data but also the stuff generated by using your smart phone and other devices. That's what kinda scares me, thus I'm trying to give them as few info as possible

time to switch to Bitcoin faggots.
Its the only way to BTFO of the Rothschilds globalist conspiracy. Take away their financial power.

>How the fuck do you start a business or go beyond your current means without credit?
I didn't say credits are obsolete in general. Of course you need a credit to open a business or build/buy a house. But you don't need credits for daily life. Work on your reading comprehension, mongrel

>inb4 you pay it off every month

But I do...It's just to generate a credit history and build a decent credit score, which you can't get anything without nowadays. It literally has zero downside.

You don't need it for daily life, however using it for daily life carries no risks if you are responsible. Buying groceries with credit instead of cash is fine, assuming that you have the cash for that, and it will build up credit score. It will not cost extra, unless you do not pay it on time.

Also they fully cooperated with operation chokepoint

>If you're doing every payment with your credit card that's basically your life.
Nope. They know some things about me, but no way close to my whole life. That's a very slippery slope you're on.

It's also much easier to buy stuff on credit than in cash. As long as I know I have my credit card on me, I know I have a method of paying for whatever I need. Don't have to worry about ever needing cash on me.

>In before just carry a debit card
For the purpose of what you're arguing, cash is the only way they don't track your info, so a debit card is just as useless as a credit card.

It's an equal road. They profit with the limited info they have on me. I save 2% each purchase and save time in my daily life.

But again, congrats on protecting your highly valuable shopping information. I'm sure you're throwing a huge wrench into the system.

>get BoA account 2 decades ago before they went full kike
>they haven't offered the type of account I have for years
>no fees
>fraud protection
>got a crazy low interest rate on a student loan (less than half the federal interest rate for student loans)
>still feel guilty

sorry guys, I ain't giving it up

Are you fucking 12?

Learn how to use the bank faggot.

Yeah, sometimes there is extra processing on checks dumbass. Especially for new accounts.

Yeah, I got a mobile app that can scan a check and within the day it's credited to my account.

no you're a fucking idiot for participating in a kike system, which let's you think that you are so smart for saving 5%, while ruining your own people in the middle.

If true. Especially with a new account made on a Friday afternoon.

I know an easy way to fix all of this, but since you insulted the "Jews" ((( and I'm Jewish ))) then Fuck You and enjoy your fees

How's that government education doing for you? You should go to university and get the rest of your training for life...
JFC user... read the fine print on everything. Everyone in the world is out to get you and your money. Man up, keep your guard up, and don't be fucking stupid.
This is a lesson in life for you. You can't do shit about it, this is YOUR fault. Take your whippings, learn, and realize it is you against the world. Good luck.

this thread reminds me that i havent payed my student loan payment in a few months. fuck me shouldnt they send me an email or something. my credit must be fucked.

You're an idiot. Move out of your moms basement and learn how things work in adult land.

are you genuinely stupid or just trolling?
You dont pay interest on a credit card if you pay the loan back every month.

You can literally treat a credit card like a debit card and make purchases only within your budget, and get benefits for free.

The deciding factor in whether you get hit with fees or not with a credit card is entirely you and your own fiscal reaponsibility and planning. If you're dumb and spend beyond your means, you pay a price.