Why has it become acceptable for millennial men to play video games instead of getting a job and settling down?

Why has it become acceptable for millennial men to play video games instead of getting a job and settling down?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wtf I know this girl. Is she polish and doesn't have right hand?

uh oh, \pol on suicide watch

Its Boxie u narana

> being a wagecuck

bullshit

>getting a job
I reject the wages offered by the free market :^)

>2017
>falling for the vaginal jew

Here we go again

Because job is slavery at the moment and a lot of guys are smarter than that, not lazy. Back in the days u didn't even need a school. Start any job and make a career. My grandfather did heavy labour construction and supported a family of 4, and invested on money for a family house and a renting house at 30.

Now you get people with university degree apply for McDonald's to be slaves.
The government sold us to corporation. I'd rather die than slave myself.

Or you get people with the perceptive skills to choose a degree with good employment prospects, work hard to achieve good grades and then walk straight into a well-paid job.

It happens, literally every single day. You're going to waste your entire life pretending to be on some noble, principled fight against 'wage-slavery' when you could just use your fucking brain and making something of yourself. If you're seriously past the age of about 23 and pulling that shit, every one of your peers will look at you with derision, it is pathetic.

It hasnt but it is what it do.

The problem is women can't be trusted.

66% of divorces are initiated by women
60% of marriages end in divorce
80% of custody rulings are awarded to women

Games are cheaper and don't ruin your life

No she is a kike from switzerland who larps about playing vidya when she only casts (((lol))) bitch looks like she has alcohol syndrome and she only takes pics from this angle because she only looks passable from it

ITT: neets go their own way

>Settle down.

Boooooooring.

>degree with good employment prospects

At one time, this was any degree. Even before then you could drop out of school and become an astronomer's assistant/apprentice and work your way up to the equivalent of a STEM degree. Now you need a Master's to bus tables. The only 'degrees' with decent employment prospects are the ones you get from trade school, even then you better suck the local union's dick if you still want to be hired. The reason for all this trouble to get married or get a job is obvious. We've been replaced. A lot of men just give up. Can't lose the game if you don't play it.

While giving up is still bad, it isn't unreasonable.

because it is acceptable for women of the same generation to become whores and take half of what a man makes in the divorce she is empowered by society to get after 5 years.

>polish and doesn't have right hand?
to live in the old country

you can see shes using it for the camera retard

I have a well paying career and play games all day, no 3dpd waifu tho

Call me a cis white male rapist who mansplains, manspreads, and is the worst evil the world has ever seen, then don't understand why I choose to partake in your fixed game?

Conservative lifestyle isn't fulfilling because it's full of conservatives.

we're the beautiful ones

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

I'LL SETTLE DOWN WITH YOU SOE HANNNNNGH

What if I have been with my gf for 6 years, have a job since I'm 16 and play video games?
I'm against getting married tho, it always ruins the relationship

Republicanism.

Women gained too much power.